A Fitting Demise

Story Info
She loses more than she planned.
844 words
4.21
53.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the product of a diseased and febrile mind. As such, it is fiction. Having said that; All my stories are true, even the ones I make up.

Copyright 2007 L_D_Darrow

I wish to thank TouchTheSky for taking the time to comment on this story. All mistakes are mine solely, whether planed or not.

I didn't expect a car to be stopped in my lane on the sharp corner of this narrow winding coastal road far above the ocean. I guess that was the idea. The almost new tires and ABS had done a good job, I hadn't completely gone over the edge. Funny how instinct caused me to try and stop. The car that had caused me to slide off the road backed up, and was now off the road.

"Damn nosy people, I don't want your help." I said barely above a whisper.

But when I saw who got out of the car it all became clear. It was my darling cheating wife and her lover.

She screamed, "Damn it, you said he'd go right over. Now what do we do!"

He screamed back, "Shit, it should have. It nearly did!"

I looked around my car, it had broken through the guardrail and down the grassy incline right to the edge, but the damage wasn't too bad. My right wrist was clearly broken, it had shoved the gearshift into park when I hit. The pain hadn't yet come through. The bench seat had jammed forward trapping my left arm on the armrest. The motor was dead, the lights were still on. I could see through the broken clouds that the sun had nearly set.

He slid down the bank and pushed on the back of my car. It didn't move.

"What the hell is wrong?" She screamed down to him.

He looked in and saw the gear shift. He yelled back to her, "The asshole stuck it in park!"

She scrambled down the bank, looking north, up the coast. "Shit! The cops are coming!"

He and I both looked across the bay. Yep, there they were, lights were flashing, only minutes away. I knew I couldn't pull the shift out of park. I would need help. I found the window switch and lowered it several inches.

They were both standing there now. I said in a croaking voice. "You just couldn't wait for me to die? You decided you had help me along?"

She said. "No! I couldn't wait. I wanted my freedom from an old sick man, and the money from your life insurance."

"Yes, I see it all now." I said.

I could see she was enjoying my pain, emotional and physical. She had nothing, no money, no home, but what I gave her. Then this leach came along and took even what little attention she had for me. I had sold the house today, and changed my will a month ago.

He tried the door but my car had automatic locks.

She said. "Just reach in and knock it out of park, we don't have much time!"

He looked at her and then at the opening in the window. I closed my eyes, the fires in my gut were very strong now. I felt his hand reach in. He pounded hard on the shift lever once, twice. On the third try it dropped down. I pushed on the brake, they didn't notice the brake lights come on.

As he removed his arm I lifted the window switch, trapping his arm just before his wrist. He couldn't move in or out, and he couldn't reach me. He suddenly knew he was in deep trouble.

I said. "My darling wife, come here, I want to tell you something. And then I'll let him go."

"Please, Please let him go," she pleaded, tears streaming down her face.

"Darling, I sent a suicide note to the police today, just before I left the city. I told them I was going to drive off the cliff, not this one, but in the next bay over, just below our house. That's why they are coming up this road now."

"Why are you telling me this?" She said, not getting it.

"You won't be able to collect any money from an insurance policy, if I suicide dear, and the house has been sold, you will have to move before night."

She gasped. "Shit! I hate you old man!"

"Not yet, my dear, but you will."

I took my foot off the brake, the car slowly inched forward, she instinctively grabbed his arm, slowing the car some.

I said, as loudly as I could, "Let go of him dear. I want you to live a long time."

Her fear for her own life overcame what little love she had for him. I chuckled when he realized how shallow she was. As the car rolled on to the passenger side and into the 500 foot drop. I opened the window and he was propelled farther out to sea. I laughed until the darkness took me.