A Fizz Tail

Story Info
He finds perfection in the night.
2.6k words
3.25
22.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running through the streets that shine like glass after a spring shower. Lights glitter along the downtown buildings. Raising tall above the street below, almost ominous in gesture. The noise is a low roar as cars, busses and trucks move along with places to go.

We decided to go to the city for uplift in life. No real objective in mind besides the usual club hopping and nightlife for the moment anyway. The future is unwritten; we have a desire for the unknown. To roam into a city that is in full motion is an exhilarating. Wonderment. Before long the nightlife will begin. There is a club just off the blvd. Many different characters are gathered about. Looks like maybe some action we want to partake in. Cars are parking in an orderly fashion. No clue as to the events, which will take place each person, has their intentions for what they may want to happen. There are no rules. The night's games are about to begin.

Within minutes the flow will set a pace to mix. Alex and I locked the car and headed toward the entrance. Looked about 100 other party mongrels were ahead of us. The usual wild clothes and colored hair with feathers and the look of self-expression is imminently reinforced among each individual. As far as we were concerned our self-preservation was within. The need for acceptance among anyone outside our realm has been long past. Alex pulled a smoke out and put it in his mouth, before he had a chance to spark it a wild looking girl with green and blue hair came with fire blazing and a look of desperation in her eyes. He took a drag well lit she snagged it from his mouth and was gratefully inhaling the stick as if life itself were entering her body. We laughed. Looking in way quizzical as the smoke burned to the filter, she tossed it to the gutter. We both sized her up for a couple of minuets before the commotion from the opening, what we all were waiting for.

The line started to come alive with more loudly spoken anticipation of the fun to be had. We looked back to where the girl with vac lungs was poof, gone! Finally making it into the club was an uneventful happening. We grabbed a couple beers and headed to the tables. Scooping out the joint was habit. A dozen different clicks formed about the parameter of the massive hall. The ceiling was a good 30-ft. in a dome shape. With sculptures jutting from the pillars supporting the huge dome. The dome was luminescently lit, with purple haze emitting, to create an ambiance of mystery. Looking around the theater, the band was busy checking out the equipment and acoustics all at once, they were clad in black leather with silver spikes trailing along the legs and the arms. Around the drummers neck was a collar with long glass like spikes protruding painfully. The stage was being surrounded by purple smoke lifting slowly upward.

The lights dim and the band begin to play. There is a group of people around still standing; most have taken seats at tables. There are about a dozen groupies bouncing to the music, die hards. The tunes sound good slow to start flowing into the jam real good. This first beer is real good. More people flood in as the music caries to the street. The place becomes standing room only within a few minutes. Seems like life jumped into everyone all at the same time. The hall is full of commotion and partying. I get up and begin to roam. People dancing everywhere, flowing to the music as I roam. I looked back and see that Alex has company no surprise the wigged out chick from the line. Looked from here they were actually talking. Kool. I will know the sit soon enough.

I spied a flash of blue dress spin by me; the room is loud, dim and alive. Moving smoothly through the crowd dancing and bouncing all about, I caught the trail of the graceful motion in blue. As I danced up to her the music changed to a slow tune. I caressed her shoulder and gently pulled her to me loosely holding her for comfort. She relaxed and flowed to the tunes. It's all-good. Casual conversation slowly. The music began an upbeat. We danced till over. I told her to follow me. She did. We went to the table where Alex was intertwining himself with, he managed to say Shelly. Kool. We sat down, as the music became less imminent. In no time we were communicating like old friend. The blue dress became Fizz. Kool. More dancing and laughing with stories told of life and reason.

Time for a change. Alex, Shelly, Fizz and I made our exit. Into the night air, thick with myst from the recent rain, a refreshing blast came over all of us. In the car, down the road we cruised. Suggestions from the fems, (since we had no destination in mind.) was a private club on the South side? No prob off we went. Bout 15 min drive with tunes and an attitude adjustment via smoke, and a couple of lines for up. We arrived at a hide-a-way type place. Looked like and old abandon mill. From the outside no sound. As we entered the through a cave like hall, we noticed we were very rapidly moving in a downward motion.

After about a hundred feet, we came to a white wall with a black door. There was a button in the middle of it. I pushed it. A few moments passed, we looked at each other in the dim pink florescent light emitted right above us. The fems had big smiles, with known expectations beyond that door. Alex and I had cautious grins with positive intent. The door opened, casually, what appeared next through the doorway was a leopard skin couch; the walls were lined with candles burning dimly. We entered the room nonchalantly, not sure what or where we were going. The door shuts behind us with a quick whisper of a snap.

A voice says take a seat. The only seat was the couch. We sat. The view directly in front of us was a massive Picture window. We sat viewing what appeared to be a huge cave illuminated with fire. The candles on the walls went out all at once. We were in the dark. Slight movement could be felt, as the whole room seemed to be lowering. As we descended at a crawling pace, the room in which we were gradually became alive. There were faces in the walls that expressed many different emotions. On the wall to our left a scene was of the 14th century knights in a joust. This seemed very peculiar to Alex and me.

Well our attention was taken by surprise. A loud blast came as the door opened. Flames were blazing down the corridor. Shadows were bouncing off the walls at an intense pace. We were compelled to head out the door. We entered the hallway ablaze by torches… It led us into an abyss like chamber. The walls were carved, marble. Entire street scenes from the 1600's Europe were depicted in 3-D. They glowed, which brought it all to life. The ambiance of the chamber seemed surreal.

Music was being played in the center of this massive chamber. People are mingling, many people, almost in a trance like state. No sudden movements were seen. We strode in sync with everyone else. The band stopped and a voice came upon us. The words were majestic in meaning of magic. As he spoke the walls opened in several places all around the room. We watched in wonder to his instructions. The voice spoke of each passage of fantasy.

The first passage to the erotic world began like this:

The depths of fizz's thighs were very delectable. I ran my tongue along her ankle to her knee underside. Sucking and licking with much care. I caressed her calves and feet with loving care. My mouth sucked and nibbled along her skin so smoothly. She moaned and groan and said dej suck good.. I worked my way to her inner thigh. Along the way to her honey. Kissing and nibbling along the way. As I approached her love spot. I breathed hot moist myst unto her nest of love. I smelt her hot moist pussy musk and went crazy with desire. My nose dove into the depths of her love to smother me with her sent. The taste of her sweet skin is adrenaline through my veins.

I finally taste the sweet cream oozzing out of her Perfect pussy. Ultimate, satisfaction.

Her ankles and wrists are restrained. At each corner of the bed. My intense licking Fizz's clitty is driving her mad. She is screaming and panting wildly. At last she lets out a scream that rang my ears and a gush of hot wet pussy juice squirted into my waiting mouth. I was in heaven. Fizz went limp with exhaustion. I moved slowly upon her. Kissing her mouth with passion belonging only to the gods. My cock, rock hard slowly enters her tight wet pussy.

We move together. Our rhythm is in perfect sync.

As we move Fizz comes back from ecstasy. We start to grind. My cock is deep inside her and our pelvises are mashing together. Her little clitty is being crushed in such pleasure I feel juice oozing out covering my cock with the glistening wet pussy juice. I pull out quickly and dive face first into her hot wet crotch. Licking like my life depended on it. Her ass is bouncing up and down and wiggling all round as I grab both buttocks with my hands to hold her still. Fizz is screaming to stop. PLEASE!! I just continue to driver her into another ecstatic climax. Her moans are soothing now and her body goes limp. I can see the red marks on her wrists

where she tried to get to my head and pull it away. I eased upon her and gave her a mouth full of her own juices. We sucked each others tongs, as our passion slipped into loving care, she bit my lip so hard the taste of blood (mine) we shared. This drove me crazy. My cock came to life and I started fucking her hard and fast. I pulled out and released her ankles. She wrapped her legs around me and we fucked like wild animals, for a long time. I felt my balls ready to explode. I kept pumping and grinding as Fizz was in the middle of climaxing into ecstasy, as soon as she subsided somewhat I pulled my cock out of her hot dripping pussy and sprayed a gallon of my cum all over her belly chest and face. I immediately engulfed her in my arms and gave her the most passionate kiss. We stayed interlocked for what seemed forever. Our bodies sweating and trembling together. Wow.

After, what seemed like eternity, we realized where we were and that the room was no longer empty. There were several people staring in disbelief of the spectacle of passion they had witnessed.

The restraints from Fizz's wrist were gone and we were out of there. Laughing all the way into the night air.

A beautiful summer night. It seemed as if we entered into a labyrinth garden. Kool. Fizz looked ravishing in the moon light, with that freshly fucked feeling, as I too, felt.

We connected.

* * * * *

The connection between Fizz and Dej became to them a phenomenon. Never before in either of their lives have they felt the euphoric feeling which they both savored now.

After wandering around through the labyrinth admiring the beautiful plants all about, we found ourselves back in the club main dome. Fizz grabbed my hand and drew me to a nice little table out of the way. We sat down and ordered a drink. The drinks came quickly. Just as we were bout half way through them Alex came walking up with a grin on his face. He told us he was taking off with Shelley, to keep in touch. (this is our way of catch ya down the road.) Kool. Fizz said she wanted me to come spend some time at her place. Like the summer. She told me about her kool little cottage nestled in the side of a cliff over looking a beautiful stretch of private beach surrounded by cliffs, about a mile long. Kool.

We left.

Cruising down highway one on the coast of California, in July, 'bout midnight. The urge to stop along the beach and check out the moon and stars over came me and I pulled off to admire the splendid view, seize the moment. Fizz was pleased as I gazed at her beautiful smile. . Very bright tonight, the moon was glowing on the water as the waves crashed along the shore. Wind blowing calm, warm soothing. We walk down the beach talking of life, listening to the sounds of the ocean. Holding hands loosely feeling good. I turn to Fizz and stop at the water. The moon shined upon her enhancing beauty. I softly touched her smooth face. Our eyes met, her smile invited me to gently cuddle her and our lips met. We kissed for a moment, very sensual. We took a short stroll along the beach, then back to the car and off to Fizz's place.

Fizz lived in a house right on the beach. We went inside and she showed me her home. Pictures were plenty. And soon sleep was in order. We laid together holding each other comfortably blissful sleep took us both.

I woke to Fizz between my legs licking and sucking my cock gingerly. As if she was starving for my cum. My cock grew hard and hot. As her mouth and tongue sucked and licked she was grinding her hot little clitty on my let. I could feel her moist pussy dripping that sweet pussy juice. My pleasure became intense. I could not take it any longer. I went to move her head away for a sec to catch my breath, I could not move my hands or my legs. Fizz had tied me while I was asleep. She kept sucking my cock and licking my balls. Her long fingernails did their magic on my legs and balls all the way up to my neck. Her grin around my cock was delightful. I started pumping my cock into her mouth my release was building. Fizz took my cock all the way to the base. I could not contain myself any longer. I started cumin like never before. At the same time I felt a gush of pussy juice squirting my leg. My cum blasted into Fizz's throat with vengeance. Fizz sucked every drop of my cum down her throat hungrily. Ecstasy!

Fizz crawled up and sat on my face smearing her hot wet pouting pussy all over me. I licked and sucked all the juice. She started to grind her clitty on my nose as my tongue dove deep inside her pussy. As her climax built she wrapped her hand around my cock which was coming back to life. Expertly she massaged and pulled on my cock until I was hard as ever. Fizz let out a moan of delight and squirted a mouth full of her sweet nectar into my mouth, I drank, I loved it. She turned around and sat on my hard hot throbbing cock. Entering her tight little pussy is no easy task. Fizz eased slowly onto my cock until she completely engulfed me. My cock was all the way into her hot wet pussy, She began to grind slowly at first then she picked up the pace to a frightening speed.

To Be Continued…