A Flight That'll Never Happen.

Story Info
He enjoys a younger woman on plane.
2.2k words
4.19
109.1k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was flying to see my mom for a few days. Usually I stay home this time of year and my wife goes back east to visit with folks. I was nervous because I'm not a good flyer. I turned my bag in and headed to my gate. As I sat down and began to look through my carry on for my Dramamine I said I'm not a good flyer. It was no where to be found. I only had a few minutes before boarding the plane and the line was way too long at the gift shop I was going to have to go with out. As the idea sank in as a flight without my drugs I thought I was going crazy.

My eyes quickly picked up on the beautiful set of legs and ass in front of me. Cute little skirt, short, just like I like em. I recognized those shoes, converse just like my friend's daughter. She's a sexy little flirty thing, I have fun with her, when we get a second alone. I wish she was on this flight, then I wouldn't even need the meds. Not wanting to look like I was staring I sat down and started looking through my bag for something. Then I heard that voice.

"No way! I would never have thought in a million years I'd see you here."

I turned around to see my friend's eighteen year old daughter standing there.

"What are the odds? Where are you headed young lady?"

"Colorado to Texas. I'm going to see my friend Jake. What are you doing?"

"Going back to Ohio to visit my mom for her birthday. Flying through Colorado. I thought I recognized those shoes, I definitely saw that ass. Wow so we're on the same plane?" I said with a big grin.

"Yea, I guess so." She smiled. "What are you doing looking around? I thought I was What's your seat number?"

"36 B."

"Wow, my bra size and the seat right next to me!"

She blushed a little and I thought. Maybe this won't be a bad flight after all.

The plane boarded and we were chatting the whole time.

"So what are you going to Texas for? You're only seventeen, can't be for booty."

I chuckled and she blushed again that big smile and dimples and I felt a tingle in my pants.

"Well actually I'm eighteen now and I AM going to visit my old boyfriend, so...you never know." She said with a wink

I gulped hard and laughed.

She started looking around and then mischievously jabbed the flight attendant button. Rather quickly there was a young good looking male flight attendant in a freshly pressed outfit.

"How can I help you Miss?"

"Wow, umm can I have a blanket please? It's cold." She said with a smile and those dimples again.

"Sure is there anything else? Would your father like something."

She started laughing hysterically and I gave him the evil eye and he scampered away really quickly. I turned to her, "That's funny huh?" as I started tickling her all over touching her stomach, arms, arm pits when suddenly a bit of turbulence came up and tossed us around a little. My hands slipped and grabbed her breast and she clung to me real tightly. It settled down and we were still embraced looking at each other. Our moment was burst when the steward came back and handed her the blanket. And left real quickly, but not quick enough to forget grabbing a glance down her shirt.

She spread the blanket across her self and my legs and was snuggling closer to me still talking normal. She put a hand on my leg and her head on my shoulder as if it were so natural. I shifted a little to adjust my self and rest my hand on her leg. Then the movie began to start so everyone on the plane quieted down.

I had been nervous about this flight since I got the plane ticket in the mail. I had loved Jake since the first day I met him but lost contact three years ago. Now he's talking about moving back to be with me and change everything around. I felt like it could be some bull shit but I wasn't going to miss an opportunity to see him and lose my viginity to the guy I always knew I would.

My head now was on what we'd be doing when I got there. We had already talked about having sex the first night. I had always said he would be my first, but lately my mind was somewhere else. A man, a real man that I had become slightly engaged with lately. It was always just a fantasy till today. By the fluke of nature I was sitting next to him on the airplane the day I'd be with Jake.

I was dressed really cute, I hadn't seen Jake in a long time and I wanted to make sure I was looking really good. Low cut top, skirt, no nylons and my classic converse. I could tell the top was gaining attention, I saw the hot flight attendant looking me over, but not as much as who I was sitting next to. It was funny because I usually dress like this when I know I'm going to have a chance of seeing Bob. He seemed to be enjoying my outfit, who knows what else.

Once I got my blanket and was done laughing at my flight companion I started to go to sleep a little. I curled next to him feeling his hand on my leg still and pretended to ignore the hand stretching in my lap. I even adjusted a little to let there be more room. I was starting to soak my panties even thinking about his hand between my legs. Before long I felt his fingers grazing across my damp panties and I heard a funny exhale come from his lips, like acknowledging my aroused state. I lurched forward so that his fingers pressed against my moist lips and his fingers burrowed past my thong dipping into my heat. I jumped a little when he hit my clit, I pushed my hips forward so that his fingers went deep into me, I moaned a little sleepy moan and tightened my muscles on his fingers wanting more.

Her pussy muscles clenched my drenched fingers tightly and all I could feel was the pressure on my fingers and the tightness of my rock hard cock against my pants. She soon got the idea and moved her hand to the zipper of my pants groping my sack and hard member through my pants and I started moving my fingers faster into her wetness. She fumbled with the zipper and then suceeded in getting it down. I felt a finger, then a hand around my hard on. Her hands were so soft. Then she got him from the tight constraint of my pants. Her soft hands on me made me want t come right there, but I turned a little and looked her in the face. I motioned to the bathrooms, "I need to go to the bathroom." I winked at her and proceeded to tuck my self into my pants.

She got the idea and said, "Yea, hurry up I need to go too."

She watched me walk towards the back of the plane where there were smaller amounts of traffic to the bathroom. I opened a door and turned towards her and smiled big. I went to the bathroom, began washing my hands when I heard a little knock. I opened the door and didn't try to look around, just grabbed her by her blouse and pulled her inside. The door barely shut, I'm a big guy...

I watched him walk down the walkway to the bathroom, walking a little funny, like he was struggling with a hard on. I couldn't believe what was unraveling in front of me. Was this really happening? I was so excited, I felt so aroused, I was almost feeling a little sick. I swallowed and started taking my seat belt off. I got up and started walking down the aisle slowly. There's that hot steward too. He'd been looking at me the whole flight. I knew it, I wondered if my companion noticed. There he was straight ahead. I smiled. I bent over to tie my shoes and to give him another look down my shirt. I'm a tease, I wanted to see his expression. I looked up at him and we made eye contact, he had a big smile on his face. "Sorry none for you," was all I could think.

I knocked on the door, seconds later it was open, then there was a hand on my blouse pulling me into the small bathroom, I knew this was possible and I was going to make sure it worked....The steward turned to see me being pulled into the bathroom and I winked at him with a smile.

Before we could say anything our tongues were wrapped around each others and hands were going everywhere. I had my hand under her blouse playing with her nipple ring and the other got her skirt to the floor. She had my cock in her hand stroking it and the other around my neck playing with my hair. Then I had one hand on her nipple and the other fingering her hot pussy strong and fast. I could feel her orgasm coming, slowly at first, her whole body was trembling in my arms. Then one more stroke into her she finally let go. She was moaning into my mouth and shaking all over, finally she pulled away from our kissed and gave this animal growl and squeezed out a OH BOB! Really loud! I started chuckling to my self and she looked at me funny.

"That's funny huh? She winked at me. "Wait till you find out what's really funny..."

I was confused, but I was having fun. Next thing I know she pushes me against the wall, then the changing table was coming down. She hopped up and pulled me close. I knew what was going on.

"So what's so funny?" I said with a smile.

Before she'd respond I felt her hands on my throbbing cock and she placed it at her hot opening. She pulled me towards her and I felt a wonderful tightness I hadn't known in years. Before I was all the way I felt a little resistance. I looked at her and she started laughing, "This is what's so funny, you're going to take my hymen, so I know it'll hurt go slow."

"I looked at her, you sure you want to do this?"

Before she could respond we hit more turbulence, I fell forward and felt her hymen give way and I was all the way deep in her. Wow, what a feeling, fresh pussy! I started in and out slow, my one hand went to her clit to take care of that too. It was only a minute before she started moaning again, so I started going faster. She was so tight it was amazing. Suddenly I felt her getting tighter around my cock, I started going faster and oh God, when she came this time she started the deep growl and I felt her get tighter then I couldn't take it anymore, I started to come too, we were thrusting and grunting in unison this time. She came and I heard "Oh Goooooood...... YES... Boooooob!" "Oh Baby!" I yelled out.

"Holy Shit! Wow Bob, that was wild. I'm waiting to see the look on that steward's face."She said with that after sex raspy voice.

"He's prolly outside listening. Ask him if he needs a cigarette."

We both were laughing hysterically.

She got dressed slowly, almost dancing in front of me. It was hot. Then she kisses me, tongues dancing around.

"Hurry, I miss you already" she smiled and winked, walked out the door.

When I had my pants up and out the door I looked around. Everyone was asleep on the plane. I returned to my seat quickly. I sat down. She smiled at me, "how was it in there?" "Most beautiful airplane bathroom I've ever been in!" She started laughing

We both fell asleep, her head on my shoulder, my hand in her lap.

When we landed we got something to eat at the over priced café. Just talking, telling dirty jokes. Then I walked her to her gate, mine close by. Getting ready to say goodbye she kisses me on the mouth in a crowded airport. For a brief moment I forgot where we were, I wrapped my arms around her tight, tongues intertwined for a second. I put her back on the ground.

"Have a great flight. I hope there are no more beautiful bathrooms out there!"

"Nope I was amazed, just that flight."

"See you later Baby,"

"Bye Big guy,"

I walked away, wow, I'm going to have to lie, I'll be asked how the flight was and I won't be able to say it was GREAT!