A Flower in the Forest

Story Info
They switch roles and give each other love and pain.
2.8k words
4.03
25.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood before him, looking up at him, her eyes smiling. He reached for her and pulled her closer, kissing her gently on the mouth while playfully - but still firmly - pinching her left nipple through her thin summer clothes. He deepened the kiss slightly as her body arched towards his, wanting to be closer to him, wanting to feel more. He pulled back, smiled down at her, and said, "It's time to get ready." She gave him a slightly nervous smile. She did not know what he had planned for his part of this special afternoon. She only knew what she had planned for him, and that both their plans would ultimately be brought together in one scenario in his special place that he had told her about, deep inside the forest.

He took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom, where he slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her breasts half hidden in a lacy black bra. He could see that her nipples were hard, and he stroked them with his thumbs through the material for a few moments, before reaching into the bra and pulling her breasts out of the cups. He gently kissed her now exposed nipples, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her, and then took the clamps off the bedside table and carefully but firmly clamped first the left and then the right nipple. She moaned again, in pain this time, as the clamps closed tightly over her nipples, and he felt her tremble slightly. He pulled the material of her bra over each breast, and watched her eyes flicker as the pain obviously increased when the material pushed the clamps harder against her nipples. He buttoned up her blouse again, fully hiding her torture from his view. But he knew what she was feeling now, and his body reacted to her pain and her pleasure.

He picked up the rucksack he had packed earlier, and slipped the straps onto his shoulders. She put her hand in his, and smiled up at him. Without another word being spoken, they left the house hand-in-hand - slave and Master, Mistress and slave.

It was only a short trip in the car to the edge of the forest, and a few minutes later they were walking through the trees, drinking in the scents of the forest, listening to the sounds of the birds singing and the rustling of little animals in the undergrowth. He smiled when she squealed in delight, as she saw not one but several squirrels running up a tree next to the path. They walked deeper into the thick forest, until suddenly they reached a clearing. Whereas before the forest had been quite dark because of the tall trees blocking the sunlight, here the sunlight streamed in and her eyes misted up with tears of joy when she fully realised the beauty of the setting he had chosen.

He put the rucksack down and took a long rope out of it. She stood watching him as he expertly looped it over some thick, low-hanging branches on a tree at the edge of the clearing. When he was satisfied with his handiwork, he turned towards her and began undressing her slowly. She trembled in anticipation as the layers of her clothing were removed one by one, until she stood before him naked - clothed only with the clamps on her nipples, which had by now been there for over half an hour. He placed his thumbs and forefingers on the clamps and squeezed hard, very hard. She whimpered in pain and struggled to comply when he instructed her to "Count!" It took a few seconds before she began counting aloud, slowly and evenly, gasping for breath on each number. When she felt she could definitely take no more - she had already reached 45! - he suddenly let go. She could only take two or three deep breaths before he reached out again and removed both clamps at the same time. She cried out in agony as the pain surged through her nipples, and then moaned with pleasure as he bent down and gently licked each suffering nipple in turn with his tongue, soothing her tortured skin with his love for a few minutes before he stepped back and smiled at her.

He stood before her and said, "It's your turn now, my love." With one finger she teasingly flicked his by now fully erect cock through his clothes before she began slowly undressing him. When he was as naked as she was, she pressed her body against his for a few moments, reveling in the feel of his erection against her stomach, before she stepped back and instructed him to stand up close against the tree, face towards it. He complied instantly - she was in control now. She had to stretch on her toes to be able to tie his arms with the ropes hanging from the branches, but she managed and he was soon firmly secured to the tree. She had pulled the ropes tight, and his body was forced right up against the tree; his own hardness was being pushed firmly against the hardness of the tree. His head was turned, so that one cheek was against the tree. He could still see her out of the corner of his eye and watched her reach into the rucksack and pull out the whip that he had packed at her request along with several other items, but he had not known when he packed them which she would actually use and which not.

She told him to close his eyes, and he obeyed her without hesitation. He heard her still rustling about in the rucksack, muttering softly, apparently she could not find instantly what she was looking for, and he smiled to himself - she was such an impatient little one!

The sounds suddenly stopped, and for a moment even the birds stopped singing - there was total silence. In the next second, he heard a whistling sound as something cut through the air behind him. The smile disappeared from his face and he cried out aloud as the cane hit him across the back of his thighs with all the strength she could muster! As the pain coursed through his body, he realised that the whip had been a decoy, she intended far worse for him today! Before the thought was fully formulated in his mind, the cane struck him again, higher this time, across his ass. He could not remain silent, she was using too much force, was not the gentle lover he had known until then. She had changed from receiver to giver within a few moments - and she was giving with all her strength! She continued caning him hard, but no two strokes were in exactly the same place - she was marking his ass with red welts from top to bottom. The agony was unbelievable as he was forced to realise with each stroke that she might be small, but she was strong!! Tears of pain shot into his eyes as wave after wave of pain rushed through his body, and he could not stop himself from crying his agony out into the forest, no doubt startling all the animals nearby. It took him a while to realise that she was counting aloud, and the first number he actually heard was "6".

He was pushing his body hard against the tree in a futile attempt to evade the cane that was leaving its mark on his body in a steady rhythm. The bark of the tree was scratching against his cock, but what would normally have been painful now felt like a gentle caress in comparison to what she was inflicting on him with the cane. His body was covered in sweat, and his mind was incapable of thought - the pain was overriding everything.

"12." There was a long pause, and he was hoping, begging, in his mind that she would stop there, when he heard the swishing sound again - and as she said "13", the cane struck him with full force for the second time across the back of his thighs. He screamed loudly, and slumped into the ropes, against the tree; his muscles unable to support him in any way. He became dimly aware of the fact that she was moving around behind him. Suddenly he felt her soft mouth on his ass, dotting his tortured skin with little kisses and, as he realised that she was kneeling behind him, she slowly and very gently rubbed a soothing balm onto the painful welts.

She stood again, softly kissed his shoulder and quietly said, "I love you so very much." She released him from the ropes, but he stayed leaning against the tree, his eyes closed, his breathing ragged.

After a few minutes, he pushed himself away from the tree and turned to look at her. She was standing a few steps away next to a blanket she had obviously put on the ground while he was tied. She smiled at him and knelt down on the blanket, on all fours, offering him her body. As a result of all that she had done, his cock was fully erect, weeping drops of pre-cum, and he quickly knelt down behind her. She lowered her head and pushed her body slightly back, again offering herself to him without a word. And without a word he thrust his cock between the shaven lips of her pussy and began thrusting deep and hard - pushing all the way in and pulling almost all the way out again before driving his erection deep into her again. With every stroke he was punishing her and thanking her for what she had done to him. She began whimpering; he knew that his thrusts were deep enough and hard enough to be causing her discomfort, but he did not stop, and he knew she would not want him to. Her hot wetness, which tightly gripped his thrusting cock, was proof of that!

After a particularly deep and hard thrust that had her crying out in pain, he could feel her heat contracting around his cock; her beginning orgasm triggered his, and they both cried out as they exploded together in the forest clearing.

They lay down together on the blanket, she on her back; he on his stomach - his head resting on her breasts. She pushed a hand through his hair and was gently stroking his head, murmuring little endearments as she did so. Her fingers and her soft words, combined with the beating of her heart in his ear, were acting like a lullaby, and he fell asleep on her chest, the sun's rays warming his body.

He awoke about half an hour later, his head still resting on her chest, her heartbeat still in his ear, and even before he raised himself up to look at her, her steady breathing told him that she, too, had fallen asleep. He looked down at her sleeping face, and he felt his love for her surge through him, his body instantly reacting to the sight of her. He stood up slowly, moving carefully, afraid of waking her, but her sleep was quite deep and she did not stir.

He went to the rucksack and took out the items he would need for this next, final part of today's scenario. In an hour or so it would become too cool in the forest. As the sun moved lower in the late afternoon, its rays would no longer warm and brighten the clearing.

When he had everything ready, he woke her with a loving kiss on the mouth. When she had stopped blinking sleepily and was fully awake, he told her firmly "On your knees, my love, back straight!" She obeyed him instantly, her eyes searching his for some clue of his intentions, but he gave her none. He blindfolded her eyes with a scarf; all she could rely on now was her hearing. She heard him moving around, but it was impossible for her to discern what he was doing.

She gasped when she suddenly felt his fingers parting her pussy lips, exposing her clitoris. She felt something soft brush against it, and in the next moment she cried out as a clamp firmly bit into it! Only later would she discover that he had clamped a flower to her clitoris. A beautiful red flower, the colour of their passion. She cried out again as first one nipple was firmly clamped and then the other. She could feel something against her skin, stretching from her clitoris to her nipples, and she realised that the clamps were linked.

"Open your mouth, please." She obeyed, her lips trembling. She felt his fingers push something into her mouth before he told her to close it again, which she immediately did. "Now slowly tilt your head back until I tell you to stop." She began moving her head back, and realised that he had indeed put whatever was linking the clamps into her mouth, and that by tilting her head back, she was being forced to increase her torture herself, as the clamps were now being pulled hard! "Stop!" He looked at her as she knelt before him - so beautiful in his eyes, clothed with nothing but the clamps on her nipples and the flower clamped to her pussy.

"You must keep as still as you can now, or it will only be worse for you, and under no circumstances are you to open your mouth." She sensed him standing behind her and the anticipation was almost unbearable for her! But he did not make her wait long - a second or two later she felt a rush of air and then the whip struck her back! She moved involuntarily, and his prediction instantly became true, as the clamps were pulled and the pain immediately increased. She cried out through her clenched teeth as the whip struck her again and again - on her back, on her ass. She knew he was not using all his strength - he would have marked her badly if he had, and he would never do that! - but the strokes were very severe indeed!

She tried hard to keep absolutely still, but it was almost impossible and every movement she made increased the pain in her nipples and clitoris. She, too, took a while to realise he was counting aloud - and the first number she heard was "5". And still the whip continued striking her body harshly, forcing her to scream time and time again through her tightly clenched teeth. When she heard him say "12", and then pause, she assumed that he had decided to match her number and that she would receive only one more lash. It was a very severe one across her back, and she screamed in pain, forgetting his instruction not to open her mouth. Of course, he noticed, and softly said "One more for disobedience, my love", before bringing the whip down with more force than before on her ass. She screamed in agony, and fell forward, mindless in her pain, forgetting the clamps. She cried out again as the clamps were pulled off her nipples and her clitoris as she fell, briefly giving her further sources of intense pain to focus on. She lay on the blanket, whimpering, tears running down her face.

She felt him push her legs apart, and slide his cock slowly into her. She knew what he would find - she was wet, so very wet! He pulled his cock out of her again, moved up her body and gently pushed it past her still trembling lips, into her mouth, and as she licked her juices from it, he removed the blindfold from her eyes. When she had finished cleaning his cock, he slowly pulled it out of her mouth and lay down next her, enfolding her body with his arms, cradling her close to his chest, his fingers gently caressing her tortured back and ass, his lips softly kissing her face, soothing her. "I love you, my beautiful angel." She felt his warm breath on her cheek as he whispered the words.

They lay together on the blanket for several minutes, before he stood first and gently helped her up. They dressed each other, each being careful of the other's bruised skin. When they were fully clothed and had gathered everything together, returning the clearing to its natural state, he again shouldered the rucksack and they walked hand-in-hand back along the path they taken to this special rendez-vous.

Later that night, they would love each other for hours in their bed - gentle, passionate loving, but with each remembering this afternoon, as they would forever.