A Fly on the Wall

Story Info
Have you wanted to watch her sleep?
1.4k words
4.12
50.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyHottie
ShyHottie
22 Followers

Ever wonder what it would be like to be a fly on the wall in my bedroom? Watching me sleep? Wondering what I'm dreaming about when I call out softly? Watching me during my most intimate moments? Perhaps you'd like to take a seat and have a peek.

Imagine yourself perched on the edge of the sofa across the room from my bed as, naked, I lay back against the mound of pillows behind me. I am 5'7" of creamy white skin, voluptous, by most standards. You catch just a glimpse of my sweet, pink pussy as I bend my knees to one side. I look into your eyes, and begin softly stroking the sides of my full, round breasts... gently cupping them in my hands, as I move my hands up in front of them, stopping to softly pinch my hardening nipples. I am stroking around to the sides and in front again, each time pausing to pinch my nipples. Finally, I moan as I take both nipples and pinch them, HARD, and twist them... breasts falling back into place with a jiggle, as I let go of them. I close my eyes, and slide both hands down my stomach as I bring my knees to the center. Slowly my legs part, so I can slide both hands down between... mmmmm. I lick my lips, savoring that feeling. I open my eyes, meeting your lustful gaze... and see you rubbing your cock through your pants, and laying back against the sofa now, with your legs spread.

I spread my pussy lips and expose my excited clit, using my middle finger to slowly circle it... feeling the tingles start... and begin to spread throughout my pussy. I take my middle finger and dip it into the hot juice that's collected between my thighs, and bring the slick liquid up to my clit, rubbing more rhythmically now.... mmmmmmm. The moans are more frequent, as my breaths become ragged. I want to cum. I look at you, once again, as if for permission, and see that your pants are now undone, your rock hard cock is in your hands, and you are stroking it slowly. Your eyes close momentarily, and I know it's not time yet.

Next to me on the bed, lies my brand new vibe. It's a beautiful orchid color, slick with lube, and ready for it's maiden voyage into my pussy. I pick it up and turn it on. Yikes! It's shocking how strong the vibration is. You smile as you see my surprise, but don't stop stroking your cock. I take the vibe and place it between my legs, letting the feeling wash over me as I slowly stroke it up and down my pussy lips, grazing my clit, and feeling the sensations building. I'm afraid to slide it inside myself, but when I look at you and watch you lick your lips, I know it's what you're waiting to see. I stroke it downward once more, pausing just a moment or two before I push the 'head' of the vibe into my pussy. With a plop, it enters me. You see my eyes close and my back arch as the vibe penetrates me for the first time.

God... the sensations of that vibe inside of me are difficult to describe. It's a wave of intense pleasure emanating from the vibrations. The shaft of the vibe rubs up against my clit, causing my orgasm to build at such an unstoppable pace. Oh...my... God!!! I frantically seek you out, and see you looking right into my eyes as you are rising from the sofa and heading over to me, your cock in your hand, stroking it rapidly. Just as you reach me, cum starts spurting out. The first shot lands near my belly button. It's hot and creamy... so thick. The next shots land on my pussy, atop the shiny dark hairs there. I can't help but to moan loudly as my orgasm reaches its peak. Mmmm... yes!.... oh God... mmmm! My pussy throbs with pleasure, releasing the pent up tension. My own juices are flowing as I feel your hot cum landing on me.

I pull out the vibe, sticky with my cum, dripping. I slide it into my mouth, licking and sucking off the juices. Mmmmm. You bend down to kiss me, wanting to taste me. Your tongue is so gentle, warm, and soft as you kiss me. You crawl into bed next to me and wrap your arms around me. You pull me close into you... sigh... what a wonderful feeling to lay in your arms. I can feel your body behind me. Your cock is against my ass. I can feel it begin to stiffen again, as you are rubbing my breasts. God, how much I want you! How can this be? I've just had the most dizzying orgasm! And the evidence of your satisfaction is still sticky on my belly, and glistening on the tangle of brunette curls that lies between my legs.

Running your hand down my side, you reach from behind, between my legs, and raise one leg into the air. I feel your cock poking at the entrance to my vagina. I'm dripping with sweet nectar, and your rod slides easily into me. I hook my arm around my leg, leaving your hands free to roam. I feel you squeezing my breast, running your thumb around my nipple. You feel it pucker and harden at your touch. The feeling is delicious as you pump in and out of me, but I long to feel you deeper inside of me. Without a word, and without breaking the connection, we rise to our knees. I, with my ass in the air. You, to your knees behind me. As you pull your cock nearly all the way out, and then stroke deeply into me, I moan my approval. How I love your cock to fill me up! Now, I just want to be fucked, and hard!

You grab hold of my hips, and ram your cock into me, using short, hard strokes. My tits are bouncing all over the place. As your pace slows, you make deeper strokes. I reach beneath myself, and begin rubbing my clit, matching the speed and intensity of your strokes. I am getting so close to cumming. Mmmm... That hot, sweet sensation burns through my loins, up into my belly. And as I think I'm ready to reach the glorious peak, I feel you pull out of me, and run your meaty tool through my pussy juices, and up to my ass hole, distributing some there. Again and again, I'm teased by your cock pressing so close to my hole. Slide it in, already! And just when I think I can't stand another stroke against my tight, puckered, hole, you finally push your cock in gently, just the head. I suck in a quick breath as your big head stretches my tight ring. What a wonderful feeling! Inch by inch, you push all 8 inches inside of me, until I can feel your balls pressed against me. In and out, you pump. The burning, stretching feeling turns into absolute pleasure as I relax and enjoy the feeling of being filled by you, once again.

Mmmmm... I begin to rub my clit again, slowly, but with the same rhythm you are using as you butt fuck me. My clit is being stroked methodically, and being punctuated by the grinding of our hips against each other each time you push your cock deeply into me. I know I am going to cum soon, and I hope you are too, but I don't have to say anything, as I hear your release begin. The moan that escapes your lips is primal, and I know that you are about to shoot your load into me. I feel you pull out and feel the cum spurting hot all over my bottom. The next squirt lands on my back, along with several more.

After we're both spent, I try to lay down, but you stop me, and I feel your tongue licking from my pussy to my ass. You are licking the sweet product of my orgasm... but you don't stop there. I feel you licking your own cum from my bottom, and then up my back. You even get the drop that landed on my shoulder. Wait... There wasn't cum on my shoulder! I turn, and you kiss me softly on the lips, where I can taste both you and me. It's an odd flavor, a bit salty, but a reminder of what we just shared. It's marvelous. You wrap your arms around me, and we relax, finally. I think I could probably go to sleep, now. That is, if that's not your cock I feel growing erect against my thigh. Oh, my! I'm in for a long night... a fabulously long night.

ShyHottie
ShyHottie
22 Followers