A Foggy Day

Story Info
You give in to the erotic call of the fog.
1.1k words
4.18
20.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn this fog...ruining what I had planned on being such a perfect weekend. Finally getting to see you, and in the City of all places. I suppose I should be thankful that our schedules allowed any time at all.

Still, it's so dreadfully wet and thick out, though warm, kind of makes strolling down Haight Street sound unappealing. What say we go on a little exploration of the coastline?

You throw a thick sweater over that sexy summer dress you're wearing, and our adventure begins. Over the Golden Gate we go, and not even the thick fog can dim the awe-inspiring beauty of the city as seen through the spans of the bridge. North we drive, through Marin County, cutting over to the coast; what gorgeous country we pass, the cliffs overlooking the ocean as the waves crash into shore. Dark and gloomy yes, but still dramatic enough to make us think we've been placed inside some painting come-to-life.

We're not speaking much, content just to ride hand-in-hand, absorbing the atmosphere around us. The wind starts to pick up, howling at us, shaking the car as we speed around each curve. Not much traffic out today, the road is ours alone. Surely this must be what the edge of the earth looks like, cliffs falling away into the roiling sea, dark clouds barely visible through the thick fog.

Off in the distance, a light glimmers, blinking on and off, growing brighter as we drive on. It's the Point Arena lighthouse, the bright light a comfort to us even on the land, easy to imagine how thankful the ancient sailors must have felt upon spying that winking eye through their scopes. The beacon seems to pull us in, guiding us safely through the fog.

Here's the sign announcing the turn-off to the tower, I look at you, your eyes signal yes, and in we pull. Hard to believe the lighthouse is open this dreary day, but it is, though empty save for a lonely tourguide. Happy just to see another living soul, the guide gives us her friendly spiel, and we learn more about lighthouses and fresnel lenses than we'd ever care to remember. It's her lunchhour, so rather than climbing up the tower with us, she merely unlocks the door, and points us on our way.

Up we go, a spiral staircase like none we've ever seen, narrow steps that seem endless, around and around we go, 100, now 200, my lungs seem about to burst. Still, each time I look up, I see your sexy ass swaying with each step you take, and my energy is renewed. I drop back a few steps, peek up and smile. I'd follow that sight all the way to heaven if given the chance.

Finally we reach the top, go through the door marked "DO NOT ENTER" and are damn near blinded by an incredible light so very bright! No wonder they can see it so many miles out at sea. Laughing, we close the door and procede to the observation deck, our eyes still flashing stars from the light.

Protected from the wind and moisture, the deck allows us to see the chaos of the sea beneath us. Whitecaps rolling over and over again onto the rocks, birds fluttering pointlessly into the wind. I stand behind you, my arms around you, as you lean back into my chest. You look back at me, and your eyes, so piercingly shiny and bright against the greys of the sky, the sea, and the fog-covered ground, light up as they see the hunger growing in my own eyes.

You are so striking, a perfect match for the natural beauty spread out before me. Your hair blowing a bit from the wind, strands flying out like the wings of an angel. My hand reaches out to smooth them, I pull your head closer to mine, my lips brushing up against your ear. Whispering sweet nothings, barely distinguishable from the breeze blowing around us, as my fingers caress your cheek, running along your jaw. My words merely echoing the desire my body lets you know I feel.

Our lips meet, oh what a sweet kiss, so soft and gentle; time seems to stand still, my heart pounding, keeping time with the blaring fog horn down below. My tongue teasing along your lip, trying to draw out your own. My arm reaches around you, pulling you closer, and now our tongues begin to spar, exploring the warmth our mouths offer.

Pressing up against you, my hand travels down beneath your sweater. Your dress is so loose, my hands cupping your ass, so warm and soft. My desire is growing, matched only by your own, and so you murmur your approval as my fingers slowly draw up the hem of your dress. The warmth of my fingers is heightened by the coolness of the breeze, and my heart speeds up as my fingers glide along the smoothness of your skin. Slowly climbing up your thigh, my finger does a little dance, our kiss has become quite intense, it's as though we're starved for each other's lips, starting to devour each other. Your ass grinds against me, you feel my hunger now, so hard, my jeans not doing much to conceal it.

My fingers reach that spot so full of heat, burning through your panties, and wet not only from the fog. Moaning into my mouth, your body moving sensuously now, moving in it's own dance against my hand. With one hand firmly grasping the railing, your other moves back and unzips my pants, freeing me, oh your hand feels so smooth as it grasps me. I pull your panties to the side and you guide me in.....oh fuck that feels so good, so hot and slick and velvety. Now both your hands are on the railing, using the leverage to push back into me, my hands on your hips, our bodies crashing into each other just like the waves crashing onto the shore.

One hand reaches up, grabbing a fistfull of hair, gently tugging your head my way, our eyes locked together as you feel my heat inside you. My mouth drops open, my lips mouthing your name over and over, oh baby, I need this, I want you so much, and suddenly we cry out together, our wail drowned out by the wind. Shaking, shuddering, our bodies shivering as we stand there, spent, yet not wanting to split apart. So good to be in you, to be a part of you, melted together from the heat we've put out. Oh so slowly does our breathing return, our pulse finally slows to normal. Still we continue our embrace, content to stand there, together, as the earth and sea struggle on. Mmmmm, such a pleasant journey.