A Foot Note in Family History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vaughan
Vaughan
43 Followers

She switched her feet, and placed the left one on my chest. She lifted her right leg into my hands, and guided her foot to my mouth. I rubbed my face against it, but not for too long. I needed to suck her toes. As I took each one in my mouth, she rubbed her other foot all over my chest. She knew how to turn me on more and more.

Again, we looked each other in the eye. We smiled, lustily. Mom moved first, reaching her thumbs into her shorts. She lifted her ass slightly, and began sliding her shorts off. She pulled her knees towards her and slid them all the way off. As she was taking hers off, I was taking mine off. We both did this without really moving from the positions we were in. Both our shorts hit the floor at the same time. Mom looked me in the eye, then down at my cock. This was the hardest it has ever been. My balls tingled as they rested on the cushion. I reached for both her feet. I held them, and then pressed my face against them. She used her feet and massaged my face and head. It felt fantastic. It felt great as her toes massaged my scalp, rubbing her feet through my hair, over my face, and lips. After enjoying this for a few minutes, She moved her feet towards the side of my face. She pinched my earlobes between her toes, and gently tugged. Loved it.

I let one foot drop to the couch, to press against my cock. I began sucking her toes again. I felt the leg on the couch slowly moving away. She rested her foot so her legs were now open to me. I looked down. She spread her legs a little more. Her pussy was wonderful. It was neatly shaved, just a small triangle of hair. Her lips were beautiful. They were very puffy, and just slightly open. I could see the soft flesh inside. As hard as my cock was, her pussy was even wetter. Glistening! I could see her juices dripping down her inner thighs. I adjusted myself so when I put her foot to my mouth, I could still see her pussy.

I took her middle toe in my mouth. Sucking on this toe seemed to really excite her. I kissed and sucked. "Mmm, now lick in between.........yeah that's it...oooohhhhhhhhh."

Just then, Mom placed a hand over her pussy. At first she just cupped it. Her small hand fit just around her puffy lips. I moaned and sucked harder. I kissed the bottom of her foot, with my mouth wide open. I kissed her foot like a French kiss, swirling my tongue all over, as my lips locked to her foot. She moaned, breathed deep...then slid her middle finger into her pussy. I kissed and swirled harder, and watched as mom slid her finger in, out and around in her pussy. She slid a second finger in. She started using both fingers, starting deep inside, and then pulling them straight out and rubbing over her clit. Her hips moved, in a circle, up and down. She quickly found her rhythm. Her juices were flowing. Her hand was sopping wet. The couch was wet. Her puffy lips were more open. In and out, in and out she rubbed. Her moans were louder now.

"Keep sucking, lick my toes, yes ...oooh.... yes...aaaaahhhhhhhhh!" She shivered, with 2 fingers deep inside, as her orgasm hit. Her toes curled.... "Oooohhhhhh...honey..." She fell back into the couch.

I stopped sucking, and lovingly massaged her foot as she was coming down from her orgasm. She looked so sexy, laying back in bliss. Her thighs and ass were soaked.

She smiled at me. Her foot that I had been licking was soaked with my saliva. She placed it on my dick. She slowly began to rub it. She took her other foot from my leg, and pulled it towards her. She reached her hand into her pussy, and pulled out a juice-covered hand. She rubbed the juice all over her foot. She did this 2 more times. She knew I needed to cum, now. She placed her feet around my cock and began to jerk me off. I knew and she knew that it wouldn't take too long.

"Sit back honey, mom's going to make you cum," she said with love and lust. She went up and down with both of them at first. It felt incredible. She rolled my dick in her feet, moving one forward and the other back. The thought of her pussy juice on her feet, jerking me off was so sexy, dirty, and fantastic! My breathing increased.

"Oh mom...aahhhhh." My hips started bucking up and down....faster faster "Ooohhhhh."

"That's it honey, cum for mom," she encouraged.

I fucked her feet harder...faster...up and down...up and down... Pre cum leaked out....I felt it start from my toes...The build up began. I pumped up and down...

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH," I screamed, as the orgasm controlled my body. Cum squirted out like water from a hose. My eyes clenched shut.... my body tensed.... 2, 3, 4 burst of cum sprayed out. It seemed to last for over a minute. I was a sweaty mess. It had been building all day.

I finally began to come down a little. This was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. It was like a whole body experience, not just a penis orgasm.

I was leaning back, relaxed, and now able to open my eyes. My mom happily looked at me. She was fingering her pussy... not fast, just a finger sliding around. She looked into my eyes, and then she did something unbelievable. She lifted her cum soaked foot to her face. I had shot a huge load, and her toes and foot seemed to catch a lot of it. She stuck out her tongue and licked my cum off her foot. She lapped up a glob, hand held her tongue out of her mouth. She looked at me, smiled, put her tongue back in her mouth and sucked my cum.

She moaned as she swirled her tongue in her mouth. She needed more. She wrapped her mouth around 3 toes, and sucked the cum. She sucked in between and around her toes, not missing a drop. The mix of saliva and cum was thick and stringy.

My cock again was rock hard. She continued to suck her own toes; while she used her other cum drenched foot to rub my cock. As soon as she felt its hardness, she moved both her legs, and laid back on the couch spread legged. Her puffy pussy lips were drenched. I began to move towards her. She slid down on the couch so she was lying on her back. I was on my knees. Her legs were spread wide, as she pulled them up towards her. I was now positioned right over her. We were both dripping with sweat; the heat between us was incredible.

Our eyes were locked, and my cock needed no help, as I pressed down. I felt the tip touch her pussy. I eased my hips down, and in one wet stroke, my cock slid deep into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh," she moaned with a deep sound. I let my body press to hers, and pushed my cock in as deep as possible. This was still the first stroke in, but we were in no hurry. Mom wrapped her legs around my back, and pulled me in as tight as she could.

Our faces were inches apart. Through all of this so far, we had yet to kiss. I leaned in and she leaned up. Open mouth, we embraced. Our tongues met, and swirled around each other. It wasn't a hard kiss or a soft one, it was just passionate. We kissed this way for quite a while. I had never felt such passion in a kiss. It was an incredible feeling. Breathing in synch as our lips touched. Tasting my mom's saliva mixed with my cum. We took turns sucking each other's tongue.

He legs were still wrapped around my back. As the kiss lingered, our hips began to rotate. I slowly slid my cock back out. Her juices were still flowing. I moved my hips, up and down, in and out. She kept her legs wrapped around me, and moved her hips along with mine. We had great rhythm together, as we rocked up and down, in a circle, back and forth. We were like two dance partners that knew each other's every move. My cock was again as hard as it could ever be. It was at the point where it was so hard, even too hard to cum... Right now it was about lust, heat and bringing my mom to orgasm. I began a steady up and down stroke. It wasn't real fast or hard, just steady. I was pushing all the way in, and withdrawing to my cock head. Her moaning and breathing increased.

"Yes honey...just like that.... make mom cum..... mmmmm yeah," she moaned as she moved her hips with me.

"It's so hot mom, you feel so good," I moaned back.

Her breathing was getting faster, she was getting close.

"Yes, yes, yes...uh...uh...ooohhh baby.... ah..."

I kept my rhythm in and out...in and out.... in and out...steady...

"Yes...oh god...yes...uh...ahhh...ooohhhhhhhh," she half moaned and screamed as the orgasm hit.

Her pussy contracted around my cock. She held me in, and I pressed my hips down and pushed my cock in as deep as I could. Her legs were still wrapped around me. Her orgasm was different than the first one. It seemed to come in waves. Just when I thought it was over, her breathing would pick up and she would cum again. This happened 2 more times. I guess this was what multiple orgasms mean. When it finally subsided, she looked so sexy, with the look of total satisfaction on her face. Her sweaty, flushed cheeks surrounded a smile of bliss!

We rested for a moment. Our hearts were beating rapidly. We stayed locked together as we waited for our second wind.

Our lips met again. We kissed. We kissed like two people who found lovers that know how to please each other; that understand each other's desires.

Mom began to roll us over so she was on top. We moved together, with my cock still inside. She was on her knees, and rocked slowly for just a minute. She pulled herself off my cock. It sprang free, still as hard as could be. She lowered her mouth to my cock. She slid her mouth all the way down and all the way up. She sucked it like a candy cane. Sucking like she was pulling the flavor off.

"MMMmmmmm she moaned, you need to taste this," she said as she maneuvered herself to 69.

Her lips were still so puffy, but now they were wet with cum and pussy juices. She lowered herself to my tongue. I kissed her pussy lovingly. I never used to like kissing a girl after a blowjob; I thought it was gross to taste my own cum. But now it didn't seem to matter. It was sweet, salty, bitter, lusty and delicious. My tongue eased in deeply, as she was still so wet. I slid it in and out, drinking in and swallowing the juices. Mom loved it when I rubbed her pussy lips with my lips. Putting slight pressure on them, pulling and licking them.

She continued to suck my cock. Deep throating it all the way to the base. She also sucked my balls in her mouth. What a feeling. We continued like this for just a short time. I needed to cum, and mom knew it. She turned around, and sat back down on my cock. The feel as it slid in was like silk. No, it was smoother than that.

She slid all the way down, stopped, and gripped me with her vaginal muscles. She held it for a minute. While still contracted, she slowly started pulling upwards. The tightness and wetness were an incredible feeling together. She continued doing this several more times. It felt like a wet hand was jerking me off, but a thousand times better. She really had me on the brink, when she lifted up so just my tip was in. She contracted, and massaged my tip. This woman, my mom, was the best. She sank back down, and began to roll us over again so I was on top. We both knew I was ready to cum. She lay down, and put her legs over my shoulders. Her feet were right next to my face. I thought to myself, "This woman is incredible, she knows what turns me on, and continually involves it."

I began pumping in and out. Mom rubbed my ears and head with her feet, which began to quicken my thrusts. Harder and harder I pumped. Mom was enjoying it, but was now really concentrating on getting me off. All the way in... all the way out... I kept thrusting. I was getting close. I felt my balls begin to tingle. I must have given mom a clue, because she moved one foot and held it to my face. I stuck my tongue out and licked. I flicked my tongue, trying to touch her foot.

"That's it honey, cum for mom...cum inside me...mmmmmm," mom encouraged.

Faster...faster...in and out...in and out...My balls and shaft began to swell...

"Oh god...ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhh," I grunted as my orgasm hit. Right then, mom stuck her foot right in my face. I sucked her toes into my mouth. I was euphoric...having the best orgasm of my life, with a sexy foot in my mouth. Cum was streaming from my cock. It was so powerful.

As the orgasm subsided, I stopped sucking her toes, and laid my body over mom. We both were exhausted. We kissed, softly, lovingly...happy and satisfied.

We looked at the clock, it was pretty late. We looked back at each other. Thinking about what just happened. We kissed again. Mom talked first. "Are you okay with what just happened?"

"Yeah mom, it was incredible."

"We obviously need to keep this between the 2 of us, I don't think your sister would approve," she said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I know that... can we do this again?" I said shyly.

"Oh my god yes. I have always loved to get my feet licked, but never was involved with anyone who enjoyed it like I do. I guess I found my man!" She said playfully.

With that, we kissed, stood up and headed upstairs. I walked behind mom so I could see her feet as the arches bent step by step. Mom looked over her shoulder, hoping, but knowing, that I was looking.

This was how it started, and continued...

Vaughan
Vaughan
43 Followers
12