A Forbidden Jewel

Story Info
Brooke's birthday; a new car and a visit from her stepfather.
2k words
3.8
43.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some girls like to keep their naughty side hidden, buried deep like a forbidden jewel. I used to be one of those girls. I was an innocent chocolate diamond until I met Marcia on my 18th birthday.

Marcia was a caramel colored Latin beauty with long wavy hair, and she happened to be my car dealer. My stepfather was buying me a new car for my birthday. He said it was time I became a big girl and got my own car. I think mostly he was sick of me taking his car every weekend. He gave me my limit and a signed blank check.

Marcia showed me several cars but none sang to me brighter than a lime green Honda civic. The tag however did not sing, it bellowed a higher price than I could afford. Marcia could tell I wanted the car more than life itself but was persistent on not being able to go cheaper. "Please this car is perfect for me, is there anyway we could get it at a lower price?"

Her eyes gazed down to my perky breast showing through my new yellow sundress. She took a gulp of air and leaned in close to my ear, "Brooke, are you wearing a bra?" as she rubbed her hand gently over my breast. My eyes widened as my body tingled from her slight touch. I whispered no and backed away a little. "Brooke I could just imagine those sweet little nipples with a ring through them," she said.

I had never even thought of piercing that part of my body before. "Thank you, I think." I was so confused. What did any of this have to do with my car.

I could see Marcia's wheels turning again. "Brooke, I was about to take my lunch break, and I know of a tattoo shop down the block. I can make that care even more affordable if you get those chocolate kiss nipples pierced for me." She grinned widely waiting for my response.

I really wasn't sure what to do about this situation. I could always take the rings out later and, the idea of doing something so taboo made my pussy throb. This would be the only way to get the car of my dreams.

"Okay, I will do it, but it's a secret ok?" I said shyly. She agreed and we were on out way to the local tattoo parlor.

As I entered you could hear the buzzing of tattoo machines and clients chatting about new ideas for their permanent artwork. The piercer on duty was a petite white girl with blue hair and half of it shaved off. My palms grew sweaty and the nerves grew in my stomach as I filled out the long but necessary paperwork to get the silver rings pushed through.

When the time came, Marcia and I went to the bright clean room with a table in the center. Marcia sat in the corner with a huge grin on her face. I knew she was getting excited, I could see the look of pleasure in her eyes. The piercer got her needle and cleaning instruments ready and asked me to remove my dress. I immediately began blushing, "Is there anyway I can just move the top down?" I pleaded. She looked confused about my confrontation but explained it would be easier. I winced and slowly removed my dress trying to just look at the ceiling and, think of happier times.

The piercer got ready and looked up at me, with a half grin. She saw why I was so reluctant, I was not wearing any underwear. I glanced over and Marcia was smiling and eyeing me up and down. My body tingled as I laid naked on the table. The piercer grabbed a marker and gently indicated where she would be placing the ring inside. My nipples grew hard as her delicate hands finished marking. Next she placed the ice cold clamp on my nipple. I was trying not to freak out when I looked over and could see Marcia playing with her own breasts. My pussy tingled and when I was not focused the needle was pushed through my awaiting nub. The pleasure was instant, I felt a rush of fulfillment like I had never had before. The clamp was then removed and the ring shoved through using the needle as its guide. I cringed and tried to squeeze my legs tighter, but it was useless. I wanted to cum right there.

I looked over and Marcia had her hand in her pants in pure ecstasy. I could see her cumming as the piercer finished off my second nipple. I knew I was dripping wet, I could feel the wetness growing with each passing moment. The piercer cleaned me up and left the room for me to get dressed. As I sat up Marcia noticed something, I had not. Where I was laying was a small puddle of my wetness. She smiled and approached me slowly.

"Did you like that Brooke? Did you enjoy having those sweet little nipples pierced? I really enjoyed watching you," she said as she placed a gentle hand on my nipple. Her touch caused another rush of pain and pleasure and my whole body shook. She smiled even bigger and then let her hot tongue touch my nipple. She swirled her tongue around flicking it across the new metal. "Well lets head back, my lunch break is almost over." I could have died then, I wanted her to keep touching my sensitive nipples. I wanted to cum right there. I sighed and quickly got dressed.

We headed back to the dealership and finished all the proper paperwork. The car was mine, and right under the limit. I couldn't have been more excited. All I could think of was showing off the new car and the sting of my metal rings.

I headed home to get changed for a party with my friend Carla. Before I could even get up the stairs my stepfather stopped me. "Did you find a car?" he asked sternly. "Yes, it's a lime green Honda Civic." I smiled widely. "Thank you, thank you so much," I exclaimed and hugged him. He grinned from ear to ear then looked down at my chest with a curios glance. "Uh...Brooke, you seem to be bleeding through?" he inquired, as I looked down to my sore nipples, and the blood that had seeped through. "I...it's...a...girl...thing." I tried to play it off. "Brooke I am not an idiot. What did you do?" He got closer with his forceful tone.

I felt so much shame as he asked me. I had to tell him, or he would find out sooner than later. "I got my nipples pierced," I looked down to the ground avoiding his glance. "You did what! Brooke, I can not believe you would do such a thing. Go upstairs right now!" he screamed. "But.. I...have a party tonight." I responded shyly. "I do not care. You know the rules. No tattoos and no piercing as long as you live under this roof. Now go to your room now!" he was so angry with me. I sighed as tears welled up in my eyes and ran up to my room.

I could not believe what had just happened. I did not want to be stuck in my room on my birthday. I sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled my top down exposing my tender breasts. I grabbed a tissue and cleaned up my sore nipples. Just a light touch and pleasure raged through my body. If I was going to be stuck in my room I my as well make it worth my while. I stripped down to nothing and grabbed a vibrator from the drawer next to the bed.

Just the sound of the buzzing reminded me of the tattoo shop and my body shook from pleasure. I gently put the vibrator down on my clit as my body exploded. As I came, I looked up and my stepfather's best friend Andrew was standing above me. He smiled really big and scary, "What do we have here?" He grabbed the vibrator from me. "I was told to come and check on you, and you are up here Cumming your little brains out." I sat up quickly and tried to grab the sheets, but it was too late. He threw them off the bed and pinned my arms behind me. "I wouldn't try that if I were you. Brooke your 18 now, and I think its time I gave you your birthday gift." I wanted to scream but I was frozen.

"Brooke I swear if you scream, I will tell your father you came on to me. I will tell him you were up her begging for my cock. I will take pictures of you and tell him you sent them to me. I will make your life a living hell. All you have to do is be a good girl and listen." I was not sure what to do, how did I keep getting myself into these messes? Andrew had known my stepfather since they were little kids. He would believe Andrew over me. I shook my head in agreement. Andrew smiled knowing he had won, he grabbed a nearby handkerchief and blindfolded me, and then tied another around my mouth as a gag. "Now the pretty little whore will get her gift. My body was aching, I was scared but my pussy was ready. I could hear his breath and the idea of not knowing made my body cringe for his touch.

He laid me down flat, and starting stroking my body. I never knew where he was going to touch next. Then I felt the light pinch as he clamped down on my sensitive nipple. I screamed, but it was no use the gag did its job. He pinched the other, and the pleasure made me want to cum again. "Getting wet are we?" He plunged his tongue down on top my clit, licking up all of my juice. His tongue was hot and I couldn't help it as I came all over again. "Good girl, now its time for your gift." He rolled me over and made me get on all fours. "Every birthday girl needs a spanking, its tradition." Whap. I felt his hand across my ass. Whap. Whap. Each slap stinged, but the pain only made me wetter. Whap. Whap. Whap. I wanted to cry out in pain but my body only wanted more. "Your such a good girl, Brooke." Then I felt something I never had before, a pinching pain at my ass. No. No, he was not doing that. Please no, I tried to scream but there was no use. I tried to move but he only smacked my ass harder. He started to slide his cock into my ass. I had never felt pain like this, but I wanted all of him. I wanted his huge cock in my ass. My clit was throbbing.

He slide it all the way in and started railing my backside, reaching up to grab my tender nipples ever so often. I tried to scream, but all I could do was cum. He grabbed onto my hips, and plowed me with his huge cock. Then my gag was removed and for a second I thought it was almost over. His cock kept pounding my little ass as I felt something slide into my mouth. It was another cock. Someone was forcing my head down onto his cock. I couldn't help it, but I wanted that cock too. I wanted to be fucked anyway I could. I was a dirty little cum slut. The stranger quickly came in my mouth as Andrew shot his hot load into my ass. I tried to sit up but I was too sore, they removed my blindfold and as I adjusted my eyes I saw the stranger. My stepfather smiled at me, "Happy Birthday Princess."