A Forbidden Love Story...

Story Info
The beginning of an almost 12-year love affair.
885 words
3.03
33.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was love at first sight when they looked at each other in the eyes for the very first time. Her husband had to physically turn her towards the door when he was ready to leave as she had lost herself in his eyes. From that moment on she couldn't stop thinking about him and invented ways to run into him around town. She kindled a friendship with his wife so she could have more excuses to get close to him. The only thing she didn't know was whether or not he felt the same way about her.

One day she had the opportunity to stop by his house when she knew his wife was out of town. She didn't have much time as he would be leaving for work soon but she gathered her courage and knocked on his door. He looked pleasantly surprised as he opened the door and saw her standing there.

She stood just inside the doorway and they spent a few minutes with small talk. After a bit she said she had better let him finish getting ready for work and she turned toward the door to let herself out. Suddenly she felt his arms around her waist pulling her close. He kissed her for just a moment then pulled her into the house and closed the door.

She could feel his excitement growing as he kissed her more passionately, forcing his tongue into her mouth. His bold move caught her by surprise but she quickly began to relax and enjoy the taste of his tongue. She had never enjoyed French Kissing before but this time, with him, it was different. Her tongue began its own exploration into his mouth and he began sucking on it. This was a feeling she had never experienced before and found it very pleasurable!

He pressed himself closer against her and she couldn't resist touching the bulge pressing hard into her eager body. She felt him catch his breath as she massaged him through his jeans. Soon his hands began their own journey and quickly found the soft mound of her ample breasts, lingering, caressing....

She didn't want this extremely enjoyable encounter to end but she didn't want him to get into trouble either for being late for work. As she left she vowed to herself that she would come back very soon when they both had more time.

It wasn't to many days later that she found herself on his doorstep again. He pulled her into the house and once again kissed her passionately, exploring her mouth with his tongue. He then pulled her into the guest room just off the living room and asked her if he could see her breasts. She found the fact that he asked her permission to be extremely sexy and could feel her own excitement growing. She nodded her head yes and he began to unbutton her blouse as she watched, growing more and more excited with each button. He soon had her blouse undone then pulled up her bra, exposing her breasts to his eager eyes. He cupped each in a hand then began caressing, kissing, sucking, and flicking her erect nipples with his tongue, pulling them between his fingers.

She was getting uncontrollably aroused and began moaning softly. Watching him playing with her breasts and sucking on her nipples was almost more then she could handle. She reached down to touch him and he asked her if she wanted to see him. She nodded and he pulled himself out of his jeans. She couldn't believe the sight before her! He looked so good and she wanted to taste him! She had never before enjoyed giving oral sex. She found it disgusting but again, it was different with him. She couldn't wait to wrap her lips around his cock! He tasted so good and she could feel the wetness growing between her legs! She never realized she could enjoy pleasing a man as much as she was enjoying pleasing him! Much to soon he pulled her to her feet and kissed her again. She loved the way he kissed her, the way he tasted! He laid her down on the bed and asked her if he could take her jeans off. She wasn't quite ready for that just yet so they dry humped for awhile. She left wanting him more than ever.

She got the chance the following week. He came over to her house and after more kissing and caressing she suddenly found herself on the floor with her pants down around her ankles and him on top of her, his penis pressing against her wet pussy, begging entrance. He asked her if he could put it inside her and she quickly consented. He started out slowly until he was fully inside her. Oh God he felt so good inside her! He started humping her faster and soon he was ready to cum. He asked her if he could cum inside her. Oh yes! She wanted to feel him cum inside her!

Making love never felt so good as it has with him! She loves everything about making love to him; his smell, his taste, the way he feels inside her, the way they smell together, the way he kisses, the way he touches her...