A Forced Pairing Ch. 01

Story Info
Young pair are married after meeting for 5 minutes.
4.3k words
4.47
54.4k
17

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tultek
tultek
19 Followers

These stories consider two "betrothed" 18-year-old young people. Baz is from one village, and Lynn is from another. They were "married" after meeting each other for about 5 minutes – and had no choice in the matter. After staying with Lynn's group/clan for two weeks, Baz' family group is headed back home when the story starts.

_________________________

"Well, they're gone."

Baz's voice was hard and mean, and he glared at Lynn through the first swirls of snow. The silence that gripped them both on the mountainside pass was deafening. Lynn just looked back at him with a worried expression – her blanch face showing just how lost, and for a moment how scared she was to be solely in his presence.

All she had needed was to stop for a moment – to find a place to... relieve herself. She hadn't realized how long the trip was going to be. The Elk hunting grounds were a fantastically spread-out arrangement of huts and camps, but once you left their plethora of coves and covens you were on 'the path'. And 'the path' was unforgiving. Baz had told her not to go off of it, and to stay in the caravan proper. So when she'd simply opened her mouth for a moment... when the pressure from her loins had become unbearable...she thought he might understand.

He hadn't. He'd erupted, as usual. The other men who'd passed by on their own horses with their own sleighs and packed belongings had laughed at them – laughed at her. And ground their disrespect into the leader's son's face at each slight of movement in their passing. She'd felt like she'd stabbed him or something. And he was so *angry* at her for what she had done. But what was she supposed to do? Wet herself?

Now they had emerged back from the bush... and everyone else had disappeared. Not a trace of them, save for the many and sundry tracks that had been left. And the snow looked like it was beginning to fall.

"Come on, get up on the horse. We've got to catch up. I can't believe you," he bristled at her.

Lynn hugged the furs that Philo had given her for warmth around her, and stumbled towards the horse that she had been riding. She put one foot in the stirrup and lifted herself up. As she swung her other leg around, the stirrup supporting her leg broke. She yelped in surprise, and her free leg kicked the back of the horse by accident.

The reeled back – dumping off its pack and kicking out its legs – and then it took off.

Baz's eyes went huge – and he started to run after the horse. But it was already too late. It was gone. He sat there with his mouth slack for a moment – looking first at Lynn – then at their large pack of belongings which had fallen of the horse's back – then back at where the horse had gone. Then his hands went to his head.

"How the FUCK did you manage THAT??!!!" he bellowed.

Lynn burst into tears, covering her face and rolling over slightly in the snow. The snow that just then began to fall. Hard.

"Oh my GOD! You are SO fucking USELESS!" he continued.

"It wasn't my fault!" Lynn's whisper-thin, cracked and scared voice came out between sobs as she put her hands up to protect herself. "The stirrup... the stir--- it... it"

Baz stomped towards her, his face beet red. But he turned at the last second and grabbed at their packs. Snow began to settle on his back as he yanked at the straps of hide that held it closed. Lynn sat there, looking incredulously at him for a moment.

"What.... What are you doing?" She said in between soft cries. Was he going to dump her here? Leave her with a spot of food and just take a couple of things he could carry? Had he finally given up on her?

"Just shut up." Baz fumed. "Shut up and sit still. At least then you won't screw anything up." He breathed deeply as he yanked out a large tarp and some weatherproof skins – then the starts of some very well-crafted modular sticks.

"I... I'm sorry Baz..." she stammered. "Plea... Please don't... "

"Don't what?" He yelped at her. The snow was falling really heavily now – right between them and some of it into their faces. "Everybody's gone, Lynn! We're not gonna catch up to them on foot." He swung his head around for a moment. "You've gotten us STUCK here. You wanna sleep in the snow? Fine. Sleep in the snow." He growled – loud enough for her to hear it.

"I'm putting up a shelter."

He took out his frustration in doing so. Lynn sat in the snow – scared.

The shelter was small. Enough room for both of them – but not much more. And it was humid inside. But dry. And... warm. Baz went in first. Lynn stayed where she was – sitting in the snow and feeling terrible about what she had done. Hoping beyond hope that Philo or someone... anyone else... from the tribe would come back for them. But they hadn't. And they wouldn't.

Finally Baz's voice came out of the shelter. Tired... and exasperated. But somehow inviting. Like he'd hit a limit at how long he was willing to let her sit in the cold and have him be inside where it was warm.

"Get inside." He murmured roughly.

Lynn moved... her muscles were stiff from sitting for so long, but she moved in through the opening. Barely had she come in before she quickly turned to take off her boots – she acted like she was on pins and needles. Moving like each little motion was working with priceless stained glass. She didn't want anything... ANYTHING... to upset Baz now.

Baz was lying on one side of the little shelter. On his back with his eyes closed; he had his outer cloak and covering layer off, and his boots were shoved down near the entrance. The furs and layers of skins underneath made a very soft and supple, and comfortable bed for them to lie on. As well, the snow underneath somehow cradled them. Lynn made sure her own boots were out of the way and took off her own cloak and hat – and put them as close to the same position and orientation to Baz's as she could. Trying as hard as she could to be what she thought he would expect.

Then she simply lay down beside him.

"It's early. But we should sleep." Baz said. With this he turned away from her. Lynn couldn't tell if he had his eyes open or closed. But she immediately became more aware of the heat and humidity in the shelter. And the silence.

She listened to Baz breathe. Then to herself. She altered her breathing pattern to match his.

"Stop it." He said gruffly.

Lynn smiled – a Cheshire smile like a laugh. Her cheeks hurt for a moment. She dared not let out a sound for fear of reprisal, but at the same time her mind was well awake; trying to find something to latch onto. She stared up at the top of the shelter – at the brown and green fabrics and skins held up by the specially crafted poles.

She sighed softly. Then realized she was sweating a bit. Reaching up, she opened the top two buttons on her shirt, and opened it up. She had a tied bodice to secure her small breasts, and pulled at it slightly. It didn't help much.

Her eyes rotated to look at the back of Baz's head. She whispered slightly to him.

"Are you hot?"

Baz abruptly sat up. He yanked at his shirt that was tucked into his pants and took it off. The huge strong muscles of his back were immediately visible as he lifted it over his head, and he threw the shirt towards the end of the shelter where the cloaks and boots were. Then he quickly lay back on his back. His pectorals surged – and the fullness of his biceps and arm muscles could finally be seen as he tried to relax.

"Not now," he sighed. He still didn't look at her. But Lynn never stopped looking at him. Her breath fluttered a little as she watched his chest rise and fall; and saw his arm muscles contract and move as he lifted a hand to scratch his nose.

She couldn't help it – but she imagined the last time his hand had held hers. How small her hand had seemed in them; and how strong his arm had seemed. Like a huge snake – powerful and full of danger. She realized she was blushing while looking at him – and glanced up to his eyes. He was looking at the ceiling.

She slowly brought one hand up to her chest – to rest on her stomach. She felt her own tummy rise and fall with her breathing as she watched him. Finally his eyes rotated and looked at her. And he just stared for a moment.

"Why do you do that?" He said. And for once his words were quiet. So quiet. Soft. It was like she'd never heard his voice before. Her breath caught because of it.

"Do...do what?" she answered. A little too loudly.

"Watch me." He said in the same voice. His chest rose and fell in an even way. His face was relaxed. Almost... blissful.

Lynn went red in her face. Her stomach went full of butterflies. And for some reason, she could actually feel her nipples were reacting. Hardening. She turned quickly away – rolling to lie so her back was to him.

"I'm sorry. I... I'm sorry." She sniffed. She had tried so hard. So hard to get it right.

His hand came down on her hip. Large – open. Fingers splayed. But soft. He'd never, ever touched her there before. Lynn just stopped breathing. Her eyes were wide for a moment.

"I'm sorry too," were his only words spoken in the same quiet, soft voice. And he just lay there – with one hand on her hip. The rest of his body a foot away from her not moving or pushing – or stroking.

Lynn gulped as a whirlwind grew in her head. Her heart thudded against her chest – and the feeling she had thought about, the feeling about her hand being in his. It multiplied. It went exponential. All the sudden it flashed through her mind; him holding the rest of her, holding her close to him, possessing her with that strength and power that she had seen and felt. Not... just her hand.

She squinted her eyes shut and burst forth a breath again. 'He apologized' it suddenly struck her. This alone was something that was fundamentally changed between them. A change... that she felt she could reciprocate. She rolled back onto her back.

He moved his hand off of her as she did so. And she saw as she rolled back that he was looking keenly at her. Not with a smile or with a sneer or with a curious look, but with a strange mix of familiarity. With eyes that held a special kind of freedom in this small shelter in the middle of nowhere in a snowstorm; eyes that could be allowed to covet. She saw it. And for the merest of split seconds the expression in her eyes changed too.

She coveted him back! It was all he needed. A flash – a sign, a spark! His lips went to hers and his hand went to her tummy; gently, unhindered, naturally and completely. The pressure on their lips was perfect, and Lynn drank in the taste of the softness of that part of his body. A part she'd only ever thought about once or twice. Never really thought hard about or fantasized over. At least in a way she could admit to herself.

She lost herself in his kiss – and he in her. The rest of her body dissolved away and for a moment all she could feel was thunder in her ears, heat all over her body, and the softness of his lips as she kissed him. Then he pulled back to look at her for a moment.

"Baz," she said softly, looking at him.

Baz flushed a bit. He glanced down at her – noticing her pert small breasts were once again noted with taut nipples. Then his eyes came up to look at the lines of her chin. His hand stayed on her tummy, though. She put her own hand strongly over it. Baz 's face fell – like he was going to be shoved away.

"Lynn... I...."

She pushed his hand down, moving it firmly to her crotch area; letting him cup her mound. His eyes widened. With her other hand she snaked her fingers around his neck and pulled him down into another kiss. Opening her lips slightly, to let her tongue run just softly over his lips as she put pressure on both her hands. Pulling him down to her – and pushing his hand down more firmly onto her sex.

Baz responded. Whether it was more with his mind or his body – he responded. He kissed her back, and let his hand be moved – cupping her vulva as she spread her legs slightly. Almost at once he used his strong stomach muscles to turn, sliding his knees out and around so that he could use his other hand.

Lynn's hand came up – to touch Baz's naked and engorged muscles on his chest. For a moment they both felt the rush of heat. Not only their own, but from the humidity of the shelter. Both of their breathing suddenly increased in volume and intensity – they gulped in between kisses and they stared at each other in wonder. Both of them surprised beyond surprise at how they were both reacting.

Lynn was shocked. At herself. At Baz. 'He 'wants' me? He really 'wants' me?' her mind stammered. But at the same time, she smiled and her breath came in short gasps as her fingers found Baz's own nipples on his large chest muscles – and felt him start to work away at the tight lynches of clothing around her waist. She pulled her hand up from over his to pull away at her shirt at bodice. It immediately gave her trouble.

Baz started as well having trouble with her pants. He immediately seemed to get frustrated. For an instantaneous moment, Lynn was petrified. Had she done something wrong? Was she going to screw this up too? Was he going to erupt like it was all her fault and storm out of the shelter? Baz laughed, looking at her.

Lynn almost burst into tears from relief. Instead, she laughed too – and stuck down her hands to help him for the merest of moments, untying a hidden clasp. It was all he needed, and soon he was shucking her pants down. There was a moment of shock for her as she realized he 'had' her. That she was 'letting' him do this. But it instantly went away as she grabbed at her own shirt – almost tearing it off herself.

Baz's hand went back to the bare skin and light hair between Lynn's legs – and Lynn felt the hot warmth of his hand and the sudden intensity of her own wetness. He cupped her again strongly – one finger barely parting her lips and holding her sex, before he came forward to kiss her face again.

Lynn pulled down her bodice – exposing her breasts that flattened against her body as she was lying on her back. Her nipples stuck out in taught tiny balls, and she sighed in a large heaving breath as Baz's fingers touched her, before his face and lips met her again. The heat in the shelter suddenly felt overwhelming – but she wanted it. Wanted it and him to envelop her! She gulped for breath and for his kisses as her soft skin yielded under his hands.

One of Baz's hands had started working on his own pants. Lynn's fingers fumbled around – trying to find and help him. In effect, she was probably hindering the process. Realizing this after a moment – she simply put her hand back down on top of his and spread her legs a bit, before closing them onto his hand – grinding a bit as he cupped her firmly. She moaned slightly and kissed him again and again.

Baz finally sprang free from his pants – and Lynn gasped. She couldn't really believe everything was happening. But her want – her need – was absolute now. And his eyes – he was looking at her with such desire. She looked down at his swollen hardness and reached out. Touching it – it felt strange for a moment; sliding the flatness of her hand along the top and feeling the utter and complete softness of the skin. Baz groaned as she did so, and came forward – kicking off the pants from his legs.

Lynn sat up a bit – still with her legs open. Baz stopped cupping her and spread his index and middle fingers, working apart her outer lips before trailing up a finger into her wetness. Exploring her and finding the parts that made her shiver and moan the best. At the same time Lynn latched both of her hands first onto his sex – gripping softly and un-surely onto it, then stroking and probing with her hands. Both of their mouths and tongues continued to meet and kiss and suckle and intertwine as they explored each other for a moment.

Baz's hardness was absolute – and he swelled in her hands, almost bursting. Lynn pulled him to her, on top of her. He moved quickly and put one hand first onto her side, then underneath between her and the furs on her lower back. Her legs spread widely, and he put his other hand around behind her neck. Both of his elbows supported his body, and he moved forward – feeling the head of his cock immediately probe against her hot wetness. He kissed her deeply and intensely, over and over and over again.

"Oh gods Baz!" Lynn cried, shaking and wrapping her arms around him.

Baz stopped, holding her tightly, drawing back his face to look at her; coveting her again with his eyes, and now completely with his body. Holding her finally as he knew he had wanted to – secretly in his heart. She breathed deeply and looked back at him with the same blissful release in her face. And he entered her – slowly and smoothly.

Lynn sighed – closing her fluttering eyes and feeling the tiny little ridges inside of her, caress his overwhelming soft stiffness move into her. There was no pain – there was suddenly only him; the subtle rich and fullness of him being inside of her. Wrapped all around her like he would never let her go. Her legs gripped him, and she instinctively rocked the last bit of him inside of her – feeling his balls meet the area between her vagina and anus.

Baz groaned, fully engorged, and leaned down to kiss her sweetly and softly on the cheek. Then he whispered to her into her ear. A secret he had been deathly afraid to tell even himself.

"I love you."

Lynn squinted her eyes shut again, a slight tear coming out of the edge of them as she held his chest and kissed him, sucking on his skin and holding him close. Baz began to softly stroke in and out. Barely moving but gyrating and rocking with his hips – leaving himself as much inside as possible. Grinding their pubic bones together and making sure to have contact where she would receive the most pleasure.

Lynn rode the pleasure almost immediately over the edge. She had not expected to – but it had happened. She gasped as a sudden warmness erupted in her lower tummy and spread up into her chest. Baz's hand on her lower back – holding her so strongly and firmly as he thrust into her, filling her up, was just too much. And Baz felt it – felt her finish. His streams of hot cum flowed into her almost immediately, and he moaned softly into her ear.

Both of them stopped for a second, breathing intensely hard. Lynn quietly sniffled, totally overwhelmed.

Baz suddenly felt worried. "Did... did I hurt you?" He rose up his head with a look of concern.

"No!" Lynn retorted immediately. "Nooo nooo....!" She kissed him again quickly, holding his head. "I... I just don't want it to stop...." She shut her eyes.

Baz smiled. "Well.... I'm not tired." He whispered. He was still buried to the hilt in her, and just softening slightly. Lynn took a deep breath as he pulled back slightly. Baz saw this, and came up onto his hands. Lynn took an even larger breath – trying to get more air in the hot and humid space of the shelter. Then she looked down.

Saw the two of them connected at the hips. Baz's hips wedged between her. He saw her looking.

"What?" he said, cocking his head.

"I... I just..." she blushed.

Baz smiled at her as she looked up at him, then he looked down at them. Lynn's legs were still up in the air. He surged back a bit, slowly. This exposed his still-swollen member – engorged and half-stuck inside of her. He pumped it back into her. Lynn's heart fluttered. And the feeling inside of her – with the wetness and the warmth, after them both finishing, was incredible.

"You like that?" Baz teased. He did it again, letting Lynn watch.

Lynn coughed.

"What?" Baz queried again. "We're all alone, Lynn. I'm all yours. You can do anything you want. All night." He chuckled, then paused. "Anything goes."

Lynn shuddered inside. But it was an excited shudder. Baz came forward unexpectedly, and began to hold her again.

tultek
tultek
19 Followers
12