A Foreign Exchange at Christmas.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,780 Followers

"Let's have another look," he said as he went to look through the spy hole again. This was just an excuse to lean in closer, and as he did he again touched her ass with his ever hardening erection. "Mmmmmmm perhaps I could let you hide here for a while," he whispered as he spied with one eye against the hole.

Maria felt physically sick, but she was too afraid to say anything. He obviously didn't care what she thought as he grew more confident and started pressing himself up against her.

Still she did nothing knowing full well that in an instant he could open the door and hand her to the police. She could tell he knew she was trapped and the dirty old bastard was certainly making the most of it.

He let out a trembling sigh in her ear and it was now blatantly obvious what he was doing. He was now sure she could feel it and was surprised that she hadn't tried to stop him, this gave him all the encouragement he needed.

"Mmmmmm you're beautiful," he whispered as, without a care for what she thought, he started to grind his cock hard against her ripe young ass. He just could not believe she was allowing him to get away with it, her fear of the police was obviously greater than her fear of anything he might do.

"P...please stop," she begged him with a whispering voice.

"Stop?" Colin asked, "if you don't like it you can always leave." It was now clear that there was no way she was going anywhere. A million thoughts raced through his mind as he realised this was an unbelievable opportunity. An opportunity to finally get his hands on a hot and sexy young girl, something he had never in his wildest dreams thought he would ever do.

He decided to go for it, what could she do? He reached down with one hand and cupped her left cheek, it felt so firm and round as he began to fondle it.

"Ooh you are lovely," he hissed as she allowed him to grope her ass all over. He slipped his hand lower so he could feel her silky smooth nylon covered thighs. His cock was now rock hard and as he felt his way up and down her thighs he caused the tightly ribbed sweater to ride up over her ass.

"Oh yes!" He hissed.

What a beautiful sight, her peachy bum tightly encased in black pantyhose, a vision made even more incredible by the sexy black lace panties she was wearing underneath.

"P...please don't," she begged him as she tried to pull her sweater back down. But his groping old hands were now all over her ass, the feel of the nylon that coated it was so smooth and sensual, there was no way he was going to stop now.

He buried his face in her neck and started to kiss and slobber up and down it, this was too much and instinctively Maria pulled away. Again he placed his hands against the door either side of her trapping her where she was.

"Do you want me to get them in here?" He snapped. As he spoke he could see her momentary fight evaporate away. This was it, the dirty old pervert didn't care what she wanted, all he knew was he wanted her more than he had ever wanted anything in his life, and he was going to have her!

"I thought not," he whispered, his tone now sounding angry, "you just keep an eye through that door and don't worry about me!"

Still standing behind her as she reluctantly went to look back through the spy hole and with his cock sticking into her ass he slipped his grubby old hands around her slender waist. "Ooh you got huge tits," he continued as his hands roamed up towards them. This was just like a dream come true as he realised she wasn't going to do anything to stop him, instead she did exactly what she had been told, ignore him.

Of course it was impossible to ignore him but she couldn't see what else she could do. His voice trembled as he took full advantage of her and carefully placed his hands on her breasts. "Oooh they're lovely, ooh you little tease," he went on as he took hold of them and began to gently fondle them.

He was amazed at how incredible they felt, so full and firm, truly amazing for such a huge pair, these were like nothing he had ever known, the stuff of fantasies. All the pretty 18 year old could do was just stand there as he began to squeeze them. She bit down on her lip as he massaged them in his grubby old hands squeezing them ever harder and harder. He didn't care, he was just loving the experience, never in his wildest dreams did he think he would ever have such a big young pair of tits in his hands.

He twisted her head around towards him and tried to kiss her on the mouth but she resisted. He then took hold of her long flowing hair and pulled her head back, he twisted her head again and this time she had no choice other than to allow him to force his foul mouth over hers. She wanted to be sick, he was so old and disgusting, but she couldn't make a sound in case they heard her from the other side of the door.

With his lust now reaching fever pitch he tried to devour her mouth with his, forcing his tongue inside it without a care for whether she wanted him to or not. All the time this is going on he's humping up and down against her hot shapely ass, grinding his cock into it like a sex starved dog.

He had never known such excitement as he groped and mauled her amazing young breasts. He knew he wasn't going to be able to control the desperation of his erection for much longer.

Still facing the door the beautiful Maria didn't know what he was doing as he suddenly stopped his assault on her mouth and dropped to his knees behind her. Until, that is, she felt him push his face into her ass. Salivating heavily he stretched his tongue as far as he could between her legs reaching for her nylon covered pussy, sniffing and snorting like a pig.

His hands came up the front of her thighs pulling them apart as he tried to force his head up between her legs almost lifting her feet off the floor. She stumbled forward and had to put her hands against the door to stop herself from crashing into it. Worried that they would hear the commotion outside she quickly checked through the spy hole. Her greatest fear was confirmed, a policeman outside seemed to be looking across the hall at the door, he must have heard something. Maria panicked, she had to keep the old man quiet, along with that she had to get away from the door to prevent any chance of either of them banging against it.

The filthy old pervert was excited beyond all self-control as he worked his way back up her body, feeling and groping it all over. All Maria could do was stand there in forced silence.

"Oh God lovely.....lovely," he went on as he massaged her huge breasts over and over again. "Oh such lovely great big tits, oooh they feel so good."

Maria seemed oblivious to what he was doing, she was more concerned with the policeman outside who was now looking intently at the door.

She broke away from his grabbing hands and moved back into the room. She needed him away from the door but just then her blood ran cold as there came a gentle knock. A voice the other side quietly asked if anyone was there and if everything was okay.

Old Colin paused for a moment seeming to not know whether to answer the door or not. Maria looked at the horrible old man standing there now in only his vest, she hadn't realised that he had at some point dropped his boxers to the floor. This was a new experience for the pretty 18 year old virgin, she had never seen a mans erect penis in real life before, only in pictures. For a split second the shock of seeing it had her contemplating giving herself over to the police. But the thought only lasted a second, she knew the consequences of that would be far reaching and much worse than anything this old man may have in mind for her.

He placed his hand on the door handle, again it was a cruel joke just to see her reaction.

"No! P...please...n...no," she whispered at him. She had to do something fast as there came a second gentle tap on the door.

"L...let me touch it, p...please," she suddenly asked, "p...please I want to feel it." The old man was shocked to hear her words, her sexy foreign accent adding an excitement extra dimension to things. There was no doubt what she was talking about and a wry smile came across his old face.

"Into the bedroom then," he ordered pointing to the door behind her.

Maria had no choice so she turned and walked through to the room. He followed her in and flicked the light on as he closed the door behind him.

She now knew she was completely trapped, there was no way out of this situation and she had a fairly good idea what she was going to have to do.

With his heart pounding and his blood racing his excitement became just too much. Unable to control himself he lunged at her causing her to fall back on the bed with him on top. He was like a beast possessed as he kissed her hard forcing his tongue inside her mouth. He moaned and groaned as he slobbered all over her and Maria could do nothing as she felt him tugging her pantyhose down.

"Wait wait!" She cried as she tried to struggle free. To her surprise he stopped and looked at her as if he couldn't understand what the problem was. She felt sickened by the sight of him salivating from the corners of his mouth, he was just so old and disgusting and she couldn't believe this was happening to her.

"L...let me take them off," she quietly said knowing full well that if she didn't do it her clothes would be torn to shreds.

The old man licked his lips as he lifted himself off her. He grabbed a few pillows and made himself comfortable on the bed, as he did he opened the bedside drawer and took a tablet out and put it in his mouth.

Maria thought nothing of it, he was clearly very old and obviously he must be on some sort of medication.

The truth was Colin had a supply of "special" blue pills, the sort that help an old wanker like him enjoy himself for hours.

He lay on the bed looking revolting in just his old vest. His erection stood up stiff and hard it's tip all swollen and covered in wet slimy pre-cum. He just lay there with his hands behind his head watching her. Reluctantly she slipped her boots off followed by her pantyhose. As she undid the wide black belt from around her slender waist she heard the old man muttering his approval over and over.

Then came the moment she had been dreading, she took the bottom of her sweater dress in her hands and peeled it off over her head.

"Oh fuck me!" Colin exclaimed as his mouth fell open and his eyes bulged from their sockets.

The sight of this sweet and tender 18 year old in such pretty feminine matching black lace half cup bra and panties was just too much. Her flawless skin looked as smooth as silk, and the firm fullness of her huge cleavage swelling from her perfectly fitted bra had him drooling like never before.

He reached out, beckoning her to get onto the bed along side him. His hands seemed to tremble, in fact his entire body shook with excitement. Maria could see the affect she was having on him, not least because his cock seemed to constantly twitch and jerk all on its own while clear fluid dribbled from its tip.

She climbed onto the bed next to him and sat facing him with her legs curled up and a hand on the pillow beside his head for support. His eyes seemed to grow as her breasts came closer and closer to his face until they were hovering just in front of it. She rested her other hand on her thigh unsure what to do next.

The old man lay there with his mouth wide open saying nothing as he just stared at her incredible tits in their beautiful fine lace bra. He seemed to be taking the moment to just look at them, admire them, stunned into silence at having such wonders right before his eyes.

He let out a long trembling sigh as he brought his hands up to them, pausing for a few seconds not quite touching them. It was as if he was savouring the moment, taking his time to make the most of it.

"Ooooooooooh God yes........" He hissed as his fingers lightly brushed over them. Maria felt a tingle run through her body as his creepy old fingers felt their way over the smooth skin of her cleavage and the sensual black lace of her bra.

"Oooh m...my cock, t...touch my cock...please," he almost begged her.

She knew exactly what he meant remembering what she had said out by the door. There was no getting away from it, she had to do it.

She lifted her hand from her thigh and reached over to it. After a moments hesitation she gently placed her hand on it and folded her soft delicate fingers around it.

At the same moment he pressed his palms against her tits and sunk his fingers into the firm flesh. As he squeezed them her cleavage grew, swelling upwards from her bra to within an inch of his face. That was all it took, he couldn't hold back a second longer and as Maria tightened her grip around his hyper sensitive cock he jerked like someone having some kind of a fit.

"AAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" He cried out as his entire body went into some sort of spasm and his legs started to thrash around, "WANK ME!.....OH FUCK WANK ME! YES YES YES!!!". He instantly buried his face into her tits kissing licking and sucking them all over. Unbelievably this was the first time Maria had had a mans cock in her hand but she could see his desperate state and she seemed to instinctively know what to do.

The instant she started to massage her hand up and down its length a huge fountain of hot thick spunk launched from the gristly old thing high into the air leaving a trail of sticky rope behind it as it landed on the pillow beside his head. Maria had never seen such a thing as another followed then another and another. All the while the dirty old pervert was moaning and groaning as he thrashed around on the bed like a maniac feasting on her tits as if his life depended on it.

The pretty virgin was amazed at what was happening, he must have been so desperate, and even yet as she continued to squeeze his cock more spunk still poured from it covering her hand.

Eventually he released her from his grip and slumped his head back onto the pillow letting out a much needed long sigh of relief as he did.

Maria let go of his cock and wiped her spunk covered hand on the bed sheet. The experience had left her feeling sickened and all she wanted to do was get out of there. She climbed from the bed and went to pick her sweater up from the floor.

"What you doin'?" The old man grumbled.

As Maria stumbled for an answer he threw his legs over the side of the bed and sat up on the edge of it.

"You're not going anywhere."

She just looked at him, her eyes widened with fear.

The old man continued,"we need to check if they're still out there first, don't we?"

She felt some momentary relief at the thought that it may be over and she wasn't a prisoner, it looked as if she may be able to leave if the coast was clear.

At that the old man told her to wait where she was and got to his feet. He had to take a moment to steady himself as his old legs were still shaking from what had just happened. Carefully he went through to the hall to check the spy hole. As he peered through he could see that it looked like the police were leaving and in a few minutes she would be able to leave, something that he really didn't want.

He didn't need to think too hard before deciding what to do next. His cock was still rock hard, partly thanks to the pill he had taken, but mainly due to this incredibly beautiful stranger. He wasn't about to settle for the hand job she had just given him, all that had served to do was to take the edge off things a bit. Now he was in a position to enjoy her fully, and that was exactly what he intended to do.

He returned to the bedroom and whispered that they were still out there and one was standing right outside the door. He closed the bedroom door as quietly as he could adding to the pretence, and as he turned to look at her he could see that she clearly believed him.

"Now where were we my lovely," he went on as he pulled his old vest off over his head.

Maria felt sickened by this revolting old man now standing before her completely naked, his frail old body looking every bit it's seventy plus years. He licked his lips and looked her up and down, she couldn't help but notice his cock was still as stiff as ever. The filthy old pervert then took it in his right hand and started to play with it right in front of her.

"Take your bra off and show me your tits," he said as he stared at her chest like someone in a trance.

She looked nervously around the room unsure what to do. "Or if you would rather leave, the doors there, feel free," he went on.

She knew she had no choice as she reluctantly reached behind herself and unhooked the fine lace garment.

"Ooh yes go on go on," he anxiously told her as his eyes widened while continuing to play with himself.

As the straps slipped from her smooth young shoulders she held the cups in her hands for a few moments.

"Go on....let me see," he drooled as he stared hungrily at them.

He let out a long sigh as she allowed the bra to slowly slip away. As they appeared before him he couldn't believe what he was seeing, such perfection. They were so big and beautiful, their youthful firmness defying the laws of gravity. Her nipples stiffened in the cool air, they pointed straight out towards him like cherries ripe for the picking.

"Oh yes, let me touch them," he went on as he reached his frail old hands out to them. He pinched both nipples and started to roll them around between his fingers, as he did he could feel them getting harder as they instinctively grew bigger. Maria let out a gasp as he pinched them hard and pulled on them.

He smiled at her reaction, they were clearly very sensitive and so he couldn't resist stooping down and taking one in his mouth and sucking on it as hard as he could. The poor girl could do nothing to stop them betraying her as he chewed on it while massaging the one breast with both hands. His vile tongue flicked it over and over as he held it tight between his gums. Despite her protests Maria's body continued to betray her, and as the dirty old man continued his relentless assault she could feel her pussy begin to moisten.

The old boy knew exactly what he was doing and after a few minutes he released her and ordered her back onto the bed and told her to spread her knees apart. As she lay down on her back in just her sexy black lace panties and her legs apart he took a moment to admire her, never did anything look more inviting.

He clambered onto the bed between her parted feet and placed his hands on the inside of her thighs and gently pushed them further apart. He couldn't help himself as he went down and sniffed at the crotch of her panties like the old pervert he was.

"Mmmmmmmm lovely," he murmured as he ran his tongue along the fine lace pressing it against the folds of her pussy. His excitement began to grow as he licked and slobbered more and more all over her panty crotch. All Maria could do was look up at the ceiling and pray that it would all be over soon.

The old man opened his mouth over her mound and pressed her panties between her pussy lips with his tongue. Grunting and groaning like a pig he feasted on her most intimate area. He could tell she was getting turned on, whether she liked it or not, as her panties were getting noticeably wetter and wetter. He moved up and started sucking her clit through the black lace, he noticed her body jerk as she gave out a stifled moan. This was it, he licked sucked and kissed on it, her panties were now soaking and the old man eased his finger under the edge of her crotch and started to worm his way between her lips.

It was so tight, yet so very wet. "Ooh yes you dirty little bitch," he groaned, "you fuckin' love it." At that he rammed his finger in deep and started to finger fuck her as fast as he could.

The lovely 18 year old virgin had never experienced anything like it, her head was in a spin. She was confused, why was her body reacting this way, she shouldn't be enjoying this, but then she couldn't help it it felt so good.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,780 Followers