A Forgiven Transgression

Story Info
A lovely girl caught in the act!
3.3k words
3.93
55.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Once again, a friend has come through with some titillating details involving a voyeuristic encounter with an exceptionally well-hung gentleman. My friend, Bradley, recalls an incident that occurred several years ago in the great Southwest....

Bradley's wife, Carra, is an unusually attractive brunette. At just a little over five feet three inches, her petite size is accentuated by an amazing set of breasts, incredible legs, and an extraordinarily pretty face. Carra was raised a strict Catholic, and she was still a virgin when she met Bradley. While in their early twenties, Bradley was captivated by her good looks and her vivacious, magnetic personality; it seemed that everyone who met her fell in love with her. Bradley expressed only one concern about his beautiful new girlfriend: she was something of a prude, unwilling to experiment with her sexuality. This fact makes the following story that much more interesting, believe me!

Bradley had been seeing Carra for about six months, when a wonderful career opportunity presented itself. Bradley was offered a job in the travel industry that required a month of training in Phoenix. Living in the Midwest, Bradley was excited about visiting Phoenix for an extended period, and he begged Carra to go with him. Since Carra worked for a relative who owed her a favor, she quickly agreed to go along. Everything was set – the two lovebirds were going to spend a memorable month in the Valley of the Sun.

Upon arriving in Phoenix, Bradley's company offered him a choice: a suite in a company-sponsored hotel or a cabin at a nearby resort. Bradley chose the cabin given its private setting and fantastic amenities. Plus, he had heard some rumors (which he did not share with Carra) that the cabin was close to an up-scale clothing-optional resort known to be frequented by young, wealthy couples. Carra was happy either way, because she intended to spend her time laying out in the sun and frequenting the large shopping malls within walking distance of each location.

Fast forward to Bradley's and Carra's first weekend in their cabin. Actually, "cabin" is a deceptive description of the couple's new digs. What looked like a small unassuming bungalow on the outside was an unusually well-appointed luxury suite on the inside. Regardless, the most captivating feature of the resort was the luxurious pool and hot tub just a short walk from Bradley's and Carra's front door. The couple had made fast friends with several people poolside, and one of these people directed Bradley's attention to the stone path that led into a grove of small trees skirting one edge of the pool's perimeter. This person indicated that beyond those trees could be found the pool for the clothing-optional resort, and Bradley was encouraged to check out "the view" before the end of his stay.

That same evening, Bradley proposed a walk along the path through the grove of trees shielding one resort from the other. Carra had no clue as to what would be found on the other side. When darkness had fallen, Bradley grabbed Carra's hand and led her through the trees with extreme anticipation. When they came out the other side, they could not believe what they saw. Before them was an enchanting pool, lit seductively with underwater lights and surrounded by a flagstone deck. A wrought iron fence encircled the pool area, each metal pillar topped with a burning torch. Inside the fence were several people milling around and a few swimmers enjoying the warm summer evening. Carra gasped loudly when she realized that all of these people were absolutely naked. Bradley just smiled and squeezed her hand. They watched for several minutes hidden by the shadows of the evening and the foliage growing through the gaps in the ornate fence. Suddenly, Carra pulled Bradley back into the grove and hurriedly escorted her unwilling partner back to the safety of their cabin. Bradley was bitterly disappointed, but Carra refused to talk about it any further. It appeared that the fun was over for now.

And then the strangest thing happened. Bradley came home from training a couple of evenings later, and he was unable to find Carra anywhere. He looked in the bathroom, in the pool, and in the resort's main cabin to no avail. As he was showering to prepare for dinner, Carra walked into the bathroom to change. Bradley asked her where she had been, and Carra told him about her two new friends, Traci and Garrett. They were from Australia, and were staying in another cabin. She seemed excited by her new friends, and she mentioned that she had been invited to meet them for dinner. Bradley agreed to tag along, and they finished getting ready. Bradley was more than a little surprised to discover that Traci was a very good looking 40 year-old lady and Garrett was her very handsome (and well-built) 21 year-old son. Their thick accents were captivating, and the couples made fast friends. The evening was a smashing success, and Traci suggested a post-dinner swim before calling it a night. Bradley and Carra made a dash for their cabin to grab their things. Imagine Bradley's shock when Traci led the way past the pool and toward the path through the grove!

Due to the late hour, the clothing-optional pool was bathed in a soft amber light and relatively empty. Other than an older couple lounging at the opposite end of the pool, the foursome had the pool to themselves. Bradley's heart skipped a beat as Traci slid her skirt down her shapely thighs and removed her top. Next, Traci stepped out of her panties and unhooked her bra before descending the steps into the shallow end of the pool. Bradley tried not to stare, but he was losing the battle to resist Traci's erotic allure. His attention was then diverted in Garrett's direction as the young man stood by the side of the pool shedding his clothes, now in nothing but a very small pair of white bikini briefs. Bradley could not help but notice the monstrous bulge protruding from the front of the thin, gauzy material straining to contain Garrett's obvious arousal. Bradley watched in fascination as the Aussie stud casually lowered the only article of clothing covering his muscular, tanned body revealing a stupendously large uncircumcised penis to his speechless companions.

Bradley gulped dejectedly. He glanced at the puritanical Carra, and what he saw totally transfixed him: Carra was not only openly staring at Garrett's ample endowment; she appeared to be in a passionate hypnotic trance, her eyes unblinkingly locked on Garrett's massive penis. Garrett nonchalantly slipped out of his loafers, his thick appendage dangling obscenely between his legs, and his every movement was being followed by Carra's blatant and focused gaze. Bradley watched as the young man's sleek body soundlessly entered the water, a fluid and elegant swan dive removed him from Carra's eager inspection. Eventually Bradley and Carra joined their newfound friends in the pool...wearing their swim suits, of course. Bradley was anxious for the evening to be over – Carra was very quiet and embarrassingly attentive to the god-like Garrett.

The next day, Bradley returned to the cabin after an especially long day of training to once again find Carra absent. This time, he had a good idea where he might find her. Sure enough, Bradley followed the path through the trees to the neighboring pool. There she was lying facing down on a deck-chair, her bikini top unfastened and her head turned facing the chair to her left. And guess who was perched atop that particular chair? None other than the enthralling Garrett, of course. Bradley noticed how freakishly large Garrett's penis looked resting on his taut abdomen, the skin-covered head extending beyond his navel and resting lazily on his hairless torso. Bradley was certain that Carra was taking it all in, her fascination with Garrett's equipment unashamedly on display for all to witness. Bradley returned to the cabin without approaching his infatuated girlfriend. He knew he had to plan an exit strategy before things got completely out of hand.

Bradley confronted Carra when she finally came home for dinner. She laughed dismissively, accusing Bradley of being ridiculous and petty. She would not confess to anything other than a desire to get to know Garret and Traci better; she explained that they were lovely people and refreshingly honest. The subject of Garrett's stunning anatomy never came up. Feeling guilty and chastened, Bradley dropped the subject, and the two lovers had a rather romantic evening. But, things would get very interesting the following day.

A stroke of luck found Bradley free for the afternoon, his new instructor failing to make a flight to Phoenix for the day's seminar. Happily, Bradley arrived at the cabin to surprise his companion, but to his utter dismay, she was yet again nowhere to be found. Thinking conspiratorially, Bradley was convinced that Carra was engaged in some serious mischief. He bolted down the tree-lined path to find, to his relief, no sign of Garrett or Carra at the pool. He did meet up with Traci, who was just returning from a shopping trip. She claimed to have no knowledge of Garrett's whereabouts, but she did mention that he often spent a lot of time reading at the fountain. Bradley had never heard of the fountain and asked its location. Traci offered to show him describing it as the loveliest spot on the grounds. Bradley declined her generous offer (a voice inside his head told him that he should explore the fountain alone) and listened to her directions. He traveled down a stone path far to the left of the path to which he was accustomed. Traci had warned that this path was several hundred feet in length and possessed several twists and turns. Bradley was captivated by its lush greenery, truly abnormal for the desert Southwest.

The path terminated in a spacious cul-de-sac in the middle of which was a magnificent stone fountain noisily spurting jets of water into the air, a series of carved wooden benches formed a kind of fence around the outside of the circle. Bradley dipped a hand into the clear water and was startled by its cool temperature. He looked around and realized that the entire paved area was deserted. As the fountain continued to cycle on and off, he swore he could hear muffled noises just beyond the benches to his right. He cautiously approached the oversized ferns which grew abundantly behind the cushioned seats, and he brushed the ferns to the side. Just beyond the growth he could see a clearing secluded by several large bushes, a worn path leading to what was probably a secluded picnic area. He couldn't be sure, but it seemed as though the noises were coming from this hidden clearing. Bradley carefully pushed aside the foliage and crept down the path to the bushes.

The bushes were full on top but much thinner at the bottom, so he crouched down to get a better view... and his suspicions were instantly confirmed – Carra was on her knees in the thick grass, her wrap-around skirt lay discarded a few feet away along with her shoes and her blouse. In front of her stood Garrett, naked, his eyes closed and his fingers running through Carra's long brown hair. Carra had her hands full...literally; she was gently stroking Garrett's enormous length, her fingers sliding up and down his rapidly swelling penis. Bradley watched in shock as Garrett began to harden, his massive member now impossibly large, much too big for Carra's tiny hands to handle easily.

Bradley couldn't look away. His girlfriend was not exactly engaging in actual sex, but things were getting out of control. Carra was obviously awestruck by Garrett's size – she began to speak her thoughts, breathlessly exclaiming how big and beautiful his cock was. Bradley heard a steady litany of adulatory phrases such as, "It's just sooo big!" and "I have never seen one this big before!" It appeared that Carra was having a conversation not with Garrett, but with his penis, since her eyes never left her newly discovered fleshy treasure. Bradley noticed during the course of Carra's "cock praising" that Garrett's scrotum was also unusually large and hanging very low.

Upon reaching full mast, Garrett snapped out of his trance muttering comments like, "Do you like that big cock, baby?" and "It's all for you, sweetie!" causing a lump to form in Bradley's throat. Now Carra was rubbing it against her cheek with one hand while the other hand massaged those bloated, hairless balls.

Bradley leaned back and rubbed his eyes. He asked himself over and over if this could really be happening. Carra was so conservative, so prissy. But there was no denying that she was now on her knees, wearing only a bra and panties (which were so skimpy as to be practically non-existent) caressing the biggest penis Bradley had ever laid eyes on. After a moment's hesitation, Bradley resumed his voyeuristic position.

Carra was cradling Garrett's member and tickling the now exposed head of his penis with her tongue. The head was sticky and a reddish-purple in color, the foreskin retracted along the shaft. Carra was mixing her saliva with the pre cum oozing from the tip, thin threads of viscous liquid extending from her mouth to Garrett's hardness. With one noisy slurp, Carra brushed her parted lips against the end of Garrett's penis sucking in the juices and provoking a groan from her appreciative partner. With some deliberation Carra held the object of her desire at eye level, and opened as wide as she could; Bradley stiffened as he watched the engorged head disappear inside Carra a fraction of an inch with every beat of his stammering heart. It took some time for Carra to fit just a couple of inches into her mouth, and her muted squeals were signs of her exuberance. With a slow, steady rhythm, she worked Garrett in and out of her mouth, her pursed lips hungrily devouring what little she could manage to accommodate. Bradley was faced with the plain truth: his gorgeous girlfriend was giving a greedy blowjob to another guy.

Carra's head continued to move back and forth, her fingers wrapped loosely around the exposed portion of Garrett's manhood. Garrett stood unmoving and virtually silent, his knees slightly bent, and his hands resting on his hips. Occasionally, he would look skywards probably thanking heaven for his incredible good fortune. Bradley knew Garrett was having the time of his life – the angelic Carra was giving him head with a fervor and intensity not easily matched by mere mortals. As a matter of fact, Bradley thought she behaved as if she were literally worshipping Garrett's divine (perhaps supernatural?!) erection.

Eventually, Carra released him from her mouth with a sigh. She flashed Garrett a wicked smile, and dropped to her hands and knees. With erotic fanfare, she turned away from Garrett, her lovely backside pointed up inviting close scrutiny. The young Aussie did not need to be told what to do: he too fell to his knees directly behind her and began to slip Carra's panties down over her delicious bottom. With a flick of the wrist, he finished easing the thin material over her slender legs, and then he did something that surprised Bradley to no end – he hung the panties off the end of his gigantic penis. Carra, who had her head turned to view the spectacle, giggled rapturously as she watched the tiny piece of damp fabric swing from Garrett's cock. Garrett must have felt emboldened by her response, because he pushed the dangling panties down to the base of his penis where they rested for the duration of their encounter.

Garrett wasted no time in leaning forward and burying his face in Carra's pussy from behind. He nibbled and licked and probed until she was thrusting herself back against his mouth, her wetness covering Garrett's lips, nose, and chin. He even spent some time teasing her in a place she had always considered strictly off limits, but her reaction betrayed her sensuous delight. With a sharp gasp, she came with a violent spasm of pure physical joy, her back arched and her head thrown back in ecstasy.

After her orgasm had completely subsided, she rested her head on the thick grass, her shoulders heaving with near exhaustion. She was unprepared for Garrett's next trick: he swiftly placed his rigid penis across the small of her back and expertly pushed it down until it made contact with the outside of Carra's needy sex. Carra jumped in alarm, her virginity threatened like never before. She half-heartedly whimpered her disapproval imploring Garrett not to go any further, although she did nothing to stop his advances. This is when Bradley had a revelation....

Bradley could see it happening clearly in his mind's eye, like he was watching the following sequence of events in slow motion: Garrett nestled the bulbous head against Carra's unblemished opening and ever-so-carefully forced the tip between her creamy lips just a touch, withdrawing slowly before sinking in a bit deeper than before. Garrett repeated this motion over and over again until he had maybe an inch or two of himself inside of Carra. In the meantime, her fists were clenched and her eyes were tightly shut, her only audible reaction a forced, shallow intake and exhalation of air. Finally, without warning, Garrett shoved his mighty length deep into Carra's pussy with a single thrust prompting a wail of mixed pleasure and pain from his impaled partner....

Except that is not what really happened. Just as Garrett looked like he was going to enter her depths, Carra fell forward onto her stomach and calmly asked Garrett to stop; she told him that she loved Bradley, and that she was determined to save herself for him. Garrett took this turn of events exceptionally well for someone of his age and sexual prowess. He leaned back and rested on his outstretched arms propping himself up in the grass, his gigantic cock swinging menacingly in the air before him. Carra crawled toward him on all fours, eager to make up for her refusal to allow him to go all the way. With a sparkle in her eye, she took him into her mouth once again and devotedly fellated him with unbridled enthusiasm. She gently used one hand to caress his distended scrotum while sucking him with abandon. Despite her inability to engulf even half of his endowment, she compensated by stroking the remainder with her other hand, gripping his flesh as best she could, her fist clearly incapable of encircling Garrett's mighty girth.

Bradley was resigned to watch in utter silence; he already knew the inevitable outcome. Carra's oral technique was familiar to him, but he was undeniably caught off-guard by the nakedly wanton way in which she attacked Garrett's member. Within just a minute or two, Carra's efforts were rewarded with Garrett's prodigious release – his seed flooded her mouth prompting her to pull away abruptly, the next copious wave of come erupting into her hair and onto her face. His final spasm splashed forcefully upon her breasts, her frenzied grip milking the remaining ejaculate onto her outstretched tongue. Spattered with the remnants of his powerful and violent climax, Carra scooped several globs of creamy goodness from her face and breasts and hungrily lapped up the sticky, hot fluid covering her slender fingers.

Carra gazed dreamily at Garrett's deflating penis, as the satisfied young cocksman removed Carra's panties from waning rigidity. He held them to his nostrils and breathed deeply, savoring Carra's aroma, seeking to imprint this memory onto his consciousness forever. Carra rose to her feet and quietly gathered up her things accepting her underwear from her satisfied boy-toy. Bradley, afraid of discovery now that the reverie had ended, scampered back down the path toward the cabin, a triumphant smile plastered across his handsome face – the love of his life had refused to give away her most valuable possession to another man, and he was sure that he would be presented with this special gift before the day was over...and he was right.