A Four Day Escape

Story Info
Four friends find ways to pleasure each other.
3.1k words
3.89
72.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of the recent bird-flu pandemic and the widespread paranoia of contagion, we decided to literally "head for the hills" and escape for a few days to a secluded cabin that my family has. By we, I mean myself, my wife Amy, and our friends Chad and Renee. Since my family has no interest in the cabin there was little chance of being bothered there.

We stopped at one of the few remaining Walmarts on the way and stocked up with a week's worth of groceries and other supplies not knowing exactly how long we intended to stay up there. FEMA had already mandated strict quarantines of entire regions in the area. Fortunately for us, the cabin is very secluded in the mountains-roughly two hours from any towns and a good four hours from home. While rustic to a degree, the cabin had a pool though it was in need of some work. Chad and I planned to get the pool up and running during our stay. The cabin had one bedroom with a large king size bed and we all planned to sleep together.

That evening after unloading our supplies we sat down for dinner. I suggested a plan to make our stay more interesting. Each of us in turn would be "king" or "queen" for the day. His or her reign would begin in the morning and last for 24 hours. Everyone would have to obey the ruler though we couldn't inflict pain on another. Everyone thought that sounded like fun and Chad raised a glass of wine and toasted "to the new kings and queens and their subjects, and to a merry time". After we all drank to that he nominated me to be the first king.

No one objected and the rest of the evening was spent laughing and hinting on how we would each use the power to be invested in us. We all slept well despite the closeness of each other on the same bed.

In the morning we all got up and sleepily stumbled into the kitchen to get breakfast. I very authoritatively sent everyone back to their room and ordered them to come back naked because for the rest of the day no clothes were allowed.

Amy and Renee came back with their arms folded across their chests even though we had all seen each other naked on other occasions. Chad came in laughing clearly enjoying our new game. I further laid down the rules for the day: namely any groping of body parts was encouraged and later that evening we would all play the game ForePlay. I allowed clothes if one went outside the cabin, but strictly enforced the naked rule inside and around the pool. Just then, Amy reached over and grabbed by dick. I involuntarily inhaled sharply, but then smiled and kissed her. After breakfast while we were all cleaning up many breasts were felt and dicks grabbed.

Chad and I took the pool cover off and began cleaning out the place and getting it back to working order. Amy and Renee swept the deck. I was pleased to see our naked bodies all outside working together looking like Greek gods and goddesses painted on an ancient urn.

Before supper we all showered together in the outside showers by the pool lathering each other up and feeling everyone. Chad and I, sporting hard erections, spent extra time making sure the breasts and other parts of the women were super clean.

Then, while we were making dinner I came up behind Amy and cupped my hands over her supple breasts. She responded by sticking her rear out into my hard on. I pushed into her wet pussy and stroked while she nonchalantly continued making the salad. Renee came over for a closer look so I inserted a finger into her pussy. She came closer yet and gently pinched Amy's nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Chad, not wanting to miss out on the fun came over and slid his dick into her facing her while Amy and I went at it next to them. Before any of us came I called a stop to the activity because I wanted us to be sexed up for the game later. Everyone reluctantly resumed their dinner preparation and subsequently sat through dinner with two hard-ons and two very wet pussys.

After dinner was cleaned up we retired to the living room to play Foreplay. Chad had brought a computer with the game loaded on it. We sat on the floor and played at the most perverted setting and by the end of the evening we had all switched partners and had inserted all kinds of things into the women. We ended up having sex each with our own partner on the floor, but with plenty of groping and kissing of one another.

The next day at breakfast Amy was crowned the new queen. She didn't care if we were naked or not, but she had one rule: girls get orgasms, but boys do not.

Chad and I looked at each other in disbelief. No amount of arguing would persuade Amy from her rule. She further stated that a girl could request an orgasm from whomever she wanted whenever she wanted. Now Chad and I nodded and smiled. This could be fun after all. There at the breakfast table Amy brought out a hard plastic vibrator. She laid it on the table and spun it telling us that whom ever it pointed to was the one to do her right then. It pointed to Renee. We all laughed and Chad and I argued that Renee had to do it. Amy crawled up onto the table and lay down. Renee took the vibrator and began working it into her. She skillfully manipulated it around the outer lips then deep into Amy's pussy then back up against her clit. Amy closed her eyes and moaned in appreciation. As Renee's hand moved faster and deeper Amy's legs fell open and she arched her back squeezing her breasts. Taking the cue, I began sucking on one of Amy's nipples and Chad did the other one. When we did that, Amy came right away.

Renee took Amy aside and after whispering in her ear came back and told us she had permission to do the same thing. She spun the toy and it landed facing me. Amy and Chad sucked her nipples and I brought her to climax with the vibrator. Then Amy informed me and Chad that we had dish duty in the kitchen. We were both hard but happy as we washed the dishes and cleaned up.

After lunch Renee decided it was time for her to get a quickie. She directed Chad into the living room and positioned him on the couch lying on his side. She crawled up in front of him with her back to him. She inserted his dick into her while he vigorously rubbed her clit. She warned him not to come and amazingly enough he got her off without coming himself.

That evening while getting dinner ready, Amy decided that Chad was to eat her right then. The two of them went into the living room while Renee and I worked in the kitchen. Amy slouched on the couch with Chad sitting on the floor between her legs. Since the kitchen and living room were essentially one big room, I could see him as he gently kissed around her outer lips first then stuck his finger in her while tonguing her clit. She closed her eyes clearly enjoying the sensation.

I was getting aroused from seeing and hearing them play, so setting my glass of wine on the counter, I came up behind Renee and fingered her pussy. She responded by leaning back into me encouraging more. I felt one of her firm breasts with one hand and fingered her with the other. Since she was so wet, I easily inserted my dick into her and while Amy was screaming her climax to Chad's skillful tonguing I stroked Renee with my dick in her. I desperately wanted to come like that, but before I did she slid off, and turned to face me. I kissed her on the mouth then moved down sucking on her tight breasts. She scooted herself up, sat on the counter and spread her legs for me. I licked her shaved pussy from bottom to top over and over for awhile then nibbled on her clit until she came.

After dinner the girls wanted to do that again. Amy suggested a contest to see who could come first and who could come the most times. Chad and I wanted to see if we could make them squirt. Renee did not like the idea of a contest and did not think squirting would happen, but liked the idea in general. We all decided to blind fold the women and Chad and I would bring each to climax separately and see if they could tell the difference of who is doing her. They of course knew each of our techniques and guessed right away, but in doing so they each got another couple of orgasms. Chad and I went to bed hard and dripping with pre-cum, but looking forward to another day.

The next morning after breakfast we were sitting around the living room and Renee surprised us with an unusual proposal. She knew we were frustrated from the day before and asked us if we were ready for our long deserved orgasm.

When we both enthusiastically replied, she handed us lotion and told me to get Chad off and for him to do the same to me. We both stared at her in disbelief. There was no way we were going to go gay on each other, but Renee mischievously insinuated that there would be great rewards for obeying the order.

While I had masturbated many times I had never done anything with another guy. We awkwardly tried to position ourselves to reach the other one's dick. We finally decided to do one at a time. Chad leaned back on the sofa while I went to work. Despite my initial squeamishness, I found this wasn't too difficult. Chad seemed to be enjoying the hand job as well. With my lubricated hands I massaged his dick and twisted the head the way I like to do to myself. I was a little amazed at his stamina as it seemed like forever before he spurted cum. Even after he came I kept up the massaging just to watch him writhe a little.

The women clapped in approval when I was done though I noticed both looked a little hot. Now it was my turn to lay back and get the same treatment. Chad wasted no time doing the same to me as I had just done to him. Since I was already aroused it didn't take me as long to cum.

Now both girls were panting and looked eager to get some action. They decided together to masturbate themselves while we watched, though Renee was quick to point out that the big surprise was still to come. Amy did not think she would come by masturbating in front of us, but with Renee doing such a remarkable job sitting next to her with three fingers pressing and rubbing hard against her pubic bone she got into it and eventually did have a decent orgasm. Chad and I greatly enjoyed watching two sexy women getting themselves off.

Since the pool was in working order, we swam naked and played in the water until evening. After dinner Renee told us that we each were going to get our favorite sexual fantasy fulfilled.

Chad was chosen to be first. He always wanted to be pleasured by two women. Amy took off his shirt while Renee undid his shorts and pulled them off. They both pulled off his underwear and when they did his erection sprang out. Once he was undressed the girls then removed each other's clothes slowly and teasingly. With him lying on his back on the bed Renee straddled him cowgirl style facing backwards and Amy kissed and teased his nipples. Since Chad was unable to move, Renee bucked up and down on him. After a few minutes Renee wanted to do something different and got on all fours so Chad could mount her from behind. In that position he was able to suck on Amy's nipples and finger her. Chad and Renee came at the same time and since he was still hard he pulled out of Renee and plowed into Amy causing her to moan then gasp as an orgasm washed over her.

I was next. I wanted to be tied to the bed and given oral sex while watching porno. Amy sucked on my dick and cupped my balls with her hand. She alternately squeezed the base of my dick while doing a swirley sucking motion on my head with her mouth. Every once in a while she would pull my balls downward. Renee sucked my nipples and let me suck on hers. I think Chad was alternately fingering Renee and Amy as I kept hearing them alternately moan and squirm. When I came, Amy had just repositioned herself so I spurted all over her face much to the amusement of Chad and Renee.

Even though neither Chad nor I could be of any use with our flaccid dicks we offered to satisfy any fantasies the women had. They declined so we all went to bed.

The next morning Chad announced at breakfast that we were switching partners for the day. He made it clear that not only were we to have a new partner, but since he was king he would direct our activities throughout the day.

He first directed Amy to give him a blowjob while sitting at the table. She crawled under the table and complied with his wishes sucking loudly and making a good show of moaning and squirming like she was really enjoying herself. Chad clearly was. Before long he began panting and moving his hips forward and up into Amy's mouth then finally coming.

I was still sitting at the table watching the spectacle when Renee came over and sat down straddling one of my legs. I could feel her wetness as she ground her slit onto my thigh. I was quickly getting hard watching her and feeling her on my leg. Renee took my hardening dick into her hand and squeezed hard. She then stood up and straddling the chair I was sitting in sat down on my dick facing me. I couldn't help but suck on her breasts which were right in front of me. Chad watched us for a few minutes then directed me to continue having sex with Renee right there but with her standing up leaning over and facing him so he could watch her face during climax.

Somehow she managed to swing one leg around me then with my dick still inside her we both stood up. In this position I was able to diddle her rapidly enlarging clit with one hand and finger her nipples with the other. She leaned over and kissed him while I was pumping in her and continuing to rub her clit. Chad had just begun twisting her nipples when I heard her moan loudly and suddenly her knees gave out so that I was holding her up while we were both coming.

When we were done I noticed that Amy was the only one without an orgasm. Chad sent Renee and me to clean up breakfast and the two of them went back to the living room couch and he ate her like he had done two days ago.

Later that day we were sitting around the living room and Chad gave instructions for us to do it "free style" or any way we wanted. Renee and I began sitting side by side on the couch kissing like a couple of teenagers. I then moved my hands down to her small perky breasts and felt them. I was rapidly getting turned on. I kissed her breasts then laid her down on the sofa kissing my way down to her pussy. I ended up on top of her pounding into her while she pinched her own nipples and moaned when her orgasm hit her. I came soon after then reared up and howled like a wolf.

Chad and Amy applauded loudly at the show. Chad wanted to have sex with Amy's breasts since Renee was too small to experiment with. He lubricated her chest and stroked a little, but complained that he wasn't feeling much and neither was Amy. She went down onto her hands and knees and Chad came in to her from behind. They ended up just doing it doggy style. While they did I lay down in front of Amy so she could suck my dick and Renee came over and sat on my face so I could lick her. I did not have another orgasm, but I think Renee did and I know Chad and Amy did.

That night we tried a carefully orchestrated orgy that Chad had thought up of, but it was too complicated. Renee wanted to try a "DP" so she had Chad lie on his back on the end of the bed with her lying on her back on top of him. He gently inserted his dick into her ass and then I put my dick into her pussy standing in front of them. While I could stroke, Chad found he couldn't as he kept popping out. Amy thought that looked like fun too, but had a different idea. She had me lying on my back and she lay on top of me facing me. I put my dick into her pussy and Chad went into her ass while straddling her. That seemed to work a little better technique-wise, but none of us enjoyed it as much as we thought we would. We ended up doing a sort of orgy with lots of mouths, dicks, and pussies and I'm not sure how, but we all ended up satisfied by the time we went to bed.

The next morning while watching the news, we heard the threat of the flu was probably over. We all thoroughly enjoyed our time together and decided to leave while we were still good friends. We packed the car and drove back to civilization as we knew it. As we said our goodbyes, we agreed to meet every once in a while just to play a game or two together.