A Four-Night Education in Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was amazed at what I had just witnessed. To this day, I still haven't met a woman with that much control of her pussy. We shared the banana; it was the most memorable banana I've ever had. I haven't seen another banana cut up in such a dramatic way.

When Lamai lay back on the bed, I decided to lick the remaining flecks of banana from her pussy. She didn't resist as I used my tongue to lick up the small bits of banana that stuck in her pussy and folds. Her pussy had a nice musky, spiced soap, banana-like scent--different from any other pussy I've ever smelled. I licked up and down around her labia and on her clitoris. I could tell she was enjoying it by the way she whimpered as my tongue twiddled her clitoris. Her little nub started getting harder and began to protrude from between her labia.

I continued flicking it with my tongue and sucked on it. The aroma of her pussy changed with her arousal--it was now more aromatic, more like the musky scent she'd had the previous evening when we'd had sex. The smell of her pussy was stimulating me sexually. Lamai's breathing became uneven and she held my head tighter and tighter between her thighs when I tongued her. Her thighs began to quiver, then she arched her back. Her entire body stiffened and she moaned as she climaxed. I kept at her clitoris with my tongue, and eventually, she pushed my head away. She had climaxed several times.

"Please sir, too much."

She lay on the bed, her chest heaving, panting for breath. I crawled onto the bed beside her. I put my hand on her breast. She looked over at me and said, "Sir, you have taken my breath away."

After she calmed down a little, she said, "We fuck more?"

I couldn't believe she wanted to do it again, so soon after we'd already had sex that morning. It was fine with me. At that point, if she'd asked me to fuck all day, I think I'd have agreed.

Lamai found another condom and we had sex again. This time, though, because I'd already had sex, I was able to hold out longer to pleasure Lamai. My balls were banging against her butt, and Lamai's pussy was making squishing sounds as we thrust our pelvises together. After several minutes, I felt her body begin to tense, and recognized she was about to climax. When I began a series of short fast strokes, it started an avalanche of contractions in her pussy. Neither of us could hold back any longer, and I was making grunting noises like an animal while Lamai was moaning with nearly every stroke. It was over too soon--we were both panting and sweaty. We lay on the bed for awhile, cooling down from our latest sexual union.

We showered together again. Afterward, we dressed and I called room service. For breakfast, I ordered toast and marmalade with some juice. Lamai asked what I wanted to do next. "I really want to see Bangkok."

Her eyes lit up. "I show you all Bangkok. You see floating market?"

"Sure. Let's see the floating market and maybe a silk factory."

"Floating market best early morning. We hurry."

Our breakfast arrived and we shared it, along with some of the tropical fruit. Lamai said she had to leave for a few minutes to change clothes. I took the time while she was gone to load a new roll of film in my camera.

When Lamai returned, she was wearing a long, maroon, silk sarong skirt with a lighter-colored maroon, long-sleeved, paisley print silk blouse. She had on a pair of high-heeled sandals. She didn't wear any makeup, but I thought she radiated a wholesome, girl-next-door appearance.

Outside the hotel, Lamai hailed one of those three-wheeled Thai tuk-tuk scooters that were common at the time. The driver stopped, and Lamai talked to the driver. She negotiated a price to take us to a water taxi. At the river, we rented a motorized long-tail water taxi to the floating market. The river wasn't very clean. In fact, the water was a very dirty greenish-brown.

Along the way, we saw a number of bamboo houses built on stilts above the river. Some clothed men were bathing in the river; public bathing in the nude wasn't acceptable in Thai culture, according to Lamai. A number of Thai women were doing their laundry in the river. I saw one man brushing his teeth using river water to rinse his mouth--yuck.

Lamai said it was quite a distance to the floating market. On the way, I asked her about herself. She told me she grew up in a small rural farming village about 150 miles north of Bangkok. Lamai was the oldest of six children. She said she was twenty years old, but in March, she would be twenty-one. Two of her brothers and three sisters still lived at home. Her parents sent her to Bangkok when she was eighteen, she said, because her family was poor. She disclosed that many poor families sent their eldest daughter to work in the big city to help support their family.

I asked how she obtained her job at the hotel. She told me someone from the hotel came to her village to hire young women. Two of Lamai's girl friends were selected to work at the hotel, so she joined them. Most of the pretty girls were recruited to be escorts, bar girls, or prostitutes. Lamai thought she was lucky, because she had an escort job. She called her position a "travel hostess."

She said she entertained tourists, showed them around Bangkok, and helped them shop for Thai souvenirs. I thought Lamai's job in Thailand might have been equivalent to an expensive call girl in the US.

Lamai related she'd had six years of schooling. Four years were mandatory, but she'd had two extra years of school. She wanted to continue her schooling, but was required to stay home and help take care of her siblings. In school, she learned to read, write, and speak English.

I thought her command of the language was limited, but she could communicate with English-speaking tourists, which gave her a distinct advantage, I suppose. She said American tourists were her favorites, because they treated her better than tourists from many other countries.

Lamai said she hoped to save enough money to someday move back home, find a husband, and raise a family. I asked if she missed her family and village. She turned her face away from me and didn't answer for awhile. A little later, she turned back toward me and answered, "Yes." Then, even though she was smiling, I saw her brush a tear off her cheek.

When we reached the floating market, there were hundreds of small boats full of all kinds of wares. So many boats clogged the canal, it was nearly impossible for any of them to move. It reminded me of rush hour traffic on the streets of a busy city. Besides the boats being used as shopping stalls, there were also hundreds of shoppers in other boats, negotiating sales. On the shore, there were many small stalls built alongside the canal on bamboo pilings. We left the water taxi to visit some of the shops and stalls.

At the floating market, there were so many fruits, vegetables, coconuts, flowers, handicrafts, fish, and who knows what else, being sold, that we couldn't see it all. We shopped in several of the small stalls. I bought Lamai some flowers. For our lunch, we sampled some Thai snacks. We spent a couple hours there and I took a number of photos.

After we finished shopping at the floating market, Lamai said she knew of a silk factory nearby. She hailed a taxi which took us a couple miles further up the river to the silk factory. Lamai asked the driver to wait for us, because it wasn't in an area where taxis were plentiful.

We took a tour of the factory. I watched in fascination as rows of Thai women worked at hand looms weaving silk fabrics. Our guide showed us how they dyed the silk threads before they were turned into fabric. The silk factory had an attached shop where visitors could purchase silk fabric. Hundreds of bolts of shimmering silk fabric covered tables and shelves throughout the store. The number of dazzling silk colors was overwhelming.

Lamai asked the taxi driver to take us back to the hotel after we finished the silk factory tour. It was almost 4 PM by the time we arrived. It had been a very warm day and my cotton shirt was damp from perspiration. I paid the taxi driver, and we went through the hotel lobby to the elevator.

Lamai and I went to my room where we showered together again. After drying off, we returned to the bedroom, naked. The room was still quite warm, as it was late afternoon; the ceiling fan over the bed turned lazily, barely lessening the heat. I was a little tired from the heat and all the walking we had done, so I suggested we lie under the fan to rest and cool off. About thirty minutes later, I had almost drifted off to sleep, when I felt a warm hand on my cock. Lamai was staring at me with those big brown eyes, and she had an impish grin on her face.

I reached over and placed my hand flat on her pussy. That was all it took. In a flash, she was on her hands and knees beside me, offering me a nipple. While nibbling on her nipple, I started rubbing my finger around and around her clitoris; she spread her legs wider to give me unhindered access to it. I dipped my fingers into her wet pussy several times to get more lubrication and in a few minutes, she threw her head back, breathing hard. She grimaced and I felt her pussy contract around my fingers several times as her body shuddered when she climaxed. Then she collapsed on the bed next to me.

It took her awhile to catch her breath. At length, she said, "Sir, I like."

Her next comment was, "We fuck now?"

"Sure, Lamai."

Lamai bounded off the bed to the basket. I really enjoyed watching Lamai's cute little butt when she walked away from me, and how her breasts jiggled when she walked back. She came back to the bed with a condom, a small bottle of baby oil, and what looked to be a pearl necklace. With a deft hand, she opened the condom package and unrolled it over my throbbing cock.

I didn't understand the need for the pearl necklace or the baby oil. She placed a large towel on the bed, then asked me to get on the towel on my hands and knees. When I was in that position, she poured some baby oil on her hand and rubbed it on my anus. Then she poured some more oil on her hand and ran the necklace through it. She knelt behind me and pushed the necklace into my rectum, leaving a silk string about two feet long attached to the end of the necklace.

Lamai crawled under me on her back, keeping hold of the silk string. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy. I thrust in and out of her, enjoying the way she massaged my cock with her pussy. I tried to hold my ejaculation back, but her pussy gripped and pulled and tugged over the head of my cock as it had before.

In a short period of time, I felt I had reached the point of inevitability; I was going to climax. Lamai also realized I had reached my tipping point. She slowly tugged on the silk string, pulling the necklace through my anus. As each bead passed through, I felt electrifying sensations. It was the best climax I'd ever had. I fell on top of Lamai, breathless. A little later, Lamai said, "We wash now."

We showered together yet again. The sun had set by the time we returned to the bedroom, and I was worn out and hungry. I asked Lamai if she knew of a restaurant that served traditional Thai food. Of course she did. We dressed and hired a taxi to a restaurant she knew about. The restaurant wasn't one frequented by tourists. Looking around, I realized I was the only Westerner in the dining room.

The waiter didn't seem to understand English, so Lamai ordered drinks and a meal for us. I told her I'd like a beer. Lamai ordered a Singha beer for me and a hibiscus tea for herself. The meal she ordered was a type of stir-fry on a bed of jasmine rice. When it came, it looked like chopped leaves of plants I'd seen growing near the river, along with bits of meat and other vegetables that I'd never seen before. However, I'll have to admit it was tasty, but a little on the spicy side. We had a delightful meal together.

During our meal, we chatted about a number of things. Lamai wanted to know all about America. I told her I had grown up in Illinois. She didn't seem to know where it was, but when I told her I was stationed near Washington, DC, her smile brightened.

She said, "Washington, I know Washington, White House--President Kennedy." During those years, President Kennedy seemed to have an international appeal. Lamai continued, "Someday I go America."

I wondered to myself, "How was she ever going to earn enough money to do that?"

Our discussion turned to local activities. I asked Lamai about Bangkok nightlife. She told me there were a lot of bars and shows, but she said, "Bar girls, they bad. You stay me. I take care you."

When I asked why bar girls were bad, Lamai said, "They want money--one night only. Tomorrow they go somebody else. Lamai stay with Nick."

It was already going on 9 PM, and after the beer and all the day's activities, I was ready for a good night's sleep. We caught another cab and went back to the hotel.

At the hotel, Lamai said she was going to pick up some things and would meet me in a few minutes. I rode the elevator upstairs and went to my room. The room was still warm, so I went out on the balcony and sat on the lounge chair to cool off a little. I watched the lights across the river and the traffic on the street below. A few minutes later I felt Lamai's arm around my shoulder. She was wearing a long, sheer, white silk gown. She came around the lounge chair and faced me. She unbuckled my slacks and tugged them off, along with my shorts. I was now naked from the waist down.

While I sat on the lounge chair, Lamai straddled my thighs, facing me. She reached down and started massaging my cock until it was fully erect. I don't know where she kept the condom, but in a few seconds, she had unrolled it on my stiff cock. Next, she leaned forward and maneuvered herself until my cock was inside her.

I reached under her gown and put my hands on her breasts and started to rub and stroke her nipples. She smiled and I could see in her eyes that she was thoroughly enjoying what she was doing. As she tightened and relaxed the muscles in her thighs, it caused her body to rise and fall a couple of inches. As she did this, she was also exercising her pussy muscles, milking my cock in a myriad of ways as she'd done before.

I removed my right hand from her breast, reached down, and began circling her clitoris. It didn't take very long until I felt her pussy muscles spasm around my cock, causing me to climax also. Lamai fell forward, still skewered by my cock, with her breasts against my chest. She was obviously as spent as I was. We sat that way for a few minutes until my limp cock fell out of Lamai's pussy.

I finally said, "Lamai, we need to go to bed and get some sleep."

We showered together yet again. Lamai appeared to have some kind of obsession regarding body cleanliness. She was in the shower several times a day.

Lamai and I went to bed naked. As we had done previously, we slept on our sides with me behind Lamai in a spoon position and my cock between her thighs.

The next morning, just as she had promised, Lamai was my alarm clock. It was just beginning to get light outside, when I felt Lamai's warm hand on my cock. I opened one eye and groggily looked at her.

She smiled back, "Sir, I am alarm clock."

"So you are, Lamai."

"Sir, we fuck?"

Lamai seemed to be one girl who just couldn't get enough sex. It occurred to me that maybe Lamai was a nymphomaniac. I'm sure all guys dream of meeting one, but I never expected it might to happen to me. Now I was doing the best I could to keep up with her, not that I was complaining.

"Sure," I said.

She rolled toward me and presented a nipple. I nibbled and licked and flicked it with my tongue. Lamai grasped my already hard cock (I hadn't relieved my bladder yet) and started gently massaging it. We both seemed to be about ready for sex; I climbed between Lamai's thighs in the missionary position. Lamai reached for a condom on the nightstand and handed it to me.

While I was putting it on, Lamai said, "We try different?"

Before I had a chance to answer, she was on her knees with her shoulders on the pillow, presenting her ass to me, doggy-style. She had both hands around her bottom, pulling her pussy open for me. What a sight, the inside of her pussy was pink and her little asshole looked like a small brown bulls-eye.

I'd never had sex in this position. I climbed on the bed, on my knees, behind her and gently pushed inside her pussy. After I'd entered her, I realized my penetration was different than when we'd done it facing each other. She pushed her shoulders up until she was on her hands and knees--then she started rocking back and forth. I could feel her pussy grasping my cock as she was rocking, and I noticed that every time her pussy grasped, her anus twitched. I placed my thumb on her anus and she jumped at first, but then I felt her pussy tighten. So I started massaging around her anus with my thumb, while reaching under her pussy and rubbing her clitoris with my other hand.

She said, "I like."

Finally, I timed my thrusts to match her rocking. As she climaxed, I could feel her little anal sphincter rhythmically grasping at my thumb while her pussy throbbed in unison with it. It took but a few seconds until my cock gushed semen again. Lamai really knew how to take care of a man.

We lay on the bed for a few minutes, relaxing from our latest coupling. This Thai woman, small as she was, could really wear me down. Afterward, we showered and I shaved. I ordered the same breakfast we'd had the previous day.

I told Lamai that I wanted to see some of the temples and shrines. She appeared to be happy with my choice. She said, "We see many temples today."

After breakfast, Lamai left for a few minutes and came back wearing a light green sarong and a long-sleeve green top with white and yellow flowers printed on it. We made our way to the street and hired another tuk-tuk. Lamai told the driver that we wanted his services for all day and obtained a price of about $1 US.

We visited the Temple of the Golden Buddha. Lamai told me it was the largest solid gold statue in the world, weighing more than 10,000 pounds, standing nearly ten feet tall. It boggled my mind to think how many millions of dollars it would be worth. Lamai said the Buddha was once covered in a plaster casing to hide it from an invading army. Apparently, many years had passed and the golden Buddha inside was forgotten. Then, much later, when they were moving the statue with a crane, they dropped it. Some of the plaster broke off, revealing the gold underneath.

Lamai and I spent the entire day visiting other interesting temples and shrines. We visited the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Temple of the Reclining Buddha, Temple of Dawn, and several others that I've lost track of. I believe it was at the Temple of the Emerald Buddha near the Grand Palace where there were many mural paintings inside the wall depicting the mythic history of Thailand. Lamai said her favorite part of the story showed the monkey god, Hanuman, who was the son of the monkey princess and the Wind God. As I understood Lamai, Hanuman helped Rama, the king, rescue his kidnapped bride.

When Lamai and I returned to the hotel at about 4 PM, there was a note on my door to call the US embassy. I called, and received good news. The plane which was scheduled to arrive the next day had broken down in the Philippines and would be delayed for twenty-four hours. They advised me to call back the next day for a further update. I felt a sense of elation, being able to spend more time with Lamai. When I told Lamai I'd be staying a day longer, she smiled up at me and said, "Tomorrow we fuck more?"

Lamai began undressing me and slipped off her sarong and blouse. She grabbed a towel and placed it on the bed. She retrieved the bottle of baby oil, then asked me to get on the towel on my knees with my shoulders on the pillow. When she knelt beside me, I thought we were going to have sex as we'd had the previous evening, with the pearl necklace.