A Friend Comes to Visit!

Story Info
This is my first story.
1.3k words
3.8
41.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over in my bed when I heard my phone ringing. The screen flashed when I hit the unlock button, letting me know it was 6 in the morning... I wondered to myself why on earth anyone would be calling me at this ungodly hour. I looked at the caller ID and it came up as Kevin Summers."Hello" I mumbled into the phone.

"Hello baby" said a masculine voice at the other end, sounding unbelievably cheerful at the moment considering he's a time zone behind me and its 6 a.m. here which means its 5 a.m. there.

"Kev! How are you? And what the fuck are you doing calling me this fucking early?" I basically yelled into the phone.

"Well I just wanted to let you know that I have a conference in your province... Can I stop by and see you?" he asked.

"Of course! Why don't you stay with me?!" I asked.

"Okay sure I'll be there Friday night!" he said before we said our goodbyes and hung up. I of course went straight back to bed, I mean it was 6 o'clock in the morning!

--------

Soon enough Friday came and I was standing in the airport when I saw him come down the escalator with a grin on his face. I could barely contain myself; I ran towards him, jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him, hugging him. "You look great Kev! I can't believe your actually here! This is unbelievable!" I was talking so fast that I jumbled my words together.

"Thanks baby as do you! Haha I know I can't believe it either and Kali you're going to have to slow down a little bit for me to understand what you're saying!" he was stroking my back as he said this, my legs still wrapped around his hips and my arms around his neck.

"Kali you're going to have to get off of me so I can get my luggage you know?" He laughed as he set me on the ground.

"Right! I know I'm just really excited that you're actually here! I didn't think we'd ever get to meet!" I told him as he put his arm around my shoulders and drew me close.

"I know baby. I know. I'm glad we get this chance too." We picked up his bags from the luggage carousal and brought it to my car. We shoved it into the trunk and backseat before hoping into the driver and passenger seats. We drove to my house in comfortable silence.

As I pulled into the drive way I announced "Well we're here, my home sweet home."

We got your bags from the trunk and backseat and hauled them inside. "Hey Kev do you always carry bricks around in your suitcases when you have business trips?" I teased.

"Haha, very funny Kali, actually it's just my suits you just don't have any muscles" he retorted. I glanced down at my biceps...I really didn't have and he was right.

I was pulled out of my self-pity party of having no muscles when he asked "Hey babe, is it alright if I have a shower?"

Me, being an amazing friend, said "Sure Kev whatever you want, you can have!" Though I did say it rather slyly, with a sexual meaning implied.

I led him upstairs to one of my two guest rooms and showed him where the bathroom was. I retreated to the other guest room, on the first floor that I use as an office. I heard the water being turned on and the sound of a belt buckle dropping onto tile. I assumed this meant he was undressing and hoping into the shower. That's when I started thinking... "I've only seen his dick on cam before... I really want to see it in real life."

Then an idea popped into my head. I realized I had not yet given him a towel so I slipped inside the bathroom. I yelled over the running water, "Hey Kev I left a towel for you on the counter." And then I slipped out of the bathroom.

He yelled back "Thanks Kali! Appreciate that!"

I had my first voyeuristic experience as I peeked through the door to make sure he got the towel, just as he stepped out of the shower naked! I mean completely naked — birthday suit naked! A sharp breath escaped my lips as I watched him walk to the counter completely naked. His body was glistening from the water running down his body. His well-kept, defined, and sexy as hell body. I stood at the door, watching him dry himself off. I think the thing that fascinated me the most and kept my attention for the longest, was that his pubic area was completely bare. I don't know many guys who are willing to do that. They refuse to, saying it is my job not theirs to be completely bare.

His penis, which was not fully erect I might add, seemed huge. I watched with growing fascination as he took his cock in his hand and massaged it gently. Running his fingers up and down the length and running his thumb over the head. His eyes were half closed as he jerked himself slowly. I watched as his hand moved faster and faster until his cock reached full erection, standing proud and extending away from his body. I wanted to lick it then and there but I didn't dare disturb him. It must've been 8 inches long... I licked my lips in lustfull anticipation.

I put one hand against a wall to support myself as my other hand found its way to the inside of my panties. I could feel the heat and dampness. I rubbed my clit, running my fingers over my swollen pussy lips. I dipped a finger into my pussy and found it wet and silky. My hips moved forward as if on their own, enclosing my finger in the depths of my pussy. My pussy squeezing my fingers, wishing they were a cock instead.

All that was running through my mind at this point I was , "Kev, please notice me so you can fuck the living shit out of me." A moan escaped my lips as I felt the growing need for sex, any sex at all, I just needed sex.

I watched as his hand jerked his hard cock. The sliding of his hand up and down his cock, his soft groans as he pleased himself, and hearing them only made me wetter. I matched my movements to his. When his hand moved up I pulled my fingers out and when he moved his hand down I shoved my finger inside of me. My fingers were going In and out while my thumb stroked my clit. Oh I was so close. My legs were spasming from the pleasure and my juices were running down my legs. My clit a hard little ball that was easy to flick. I watched as his body jerked a little bit and watched as thick white liquid came spurt after spurt, shooting out of his cock, coating my bathroom counter. I could not hold back any longer, as my hips suddenly stopped moving and my thighs tightened and started to spasm. I felt my cum on my hand and felt my juices running down my legs as I bit my lip to keep from moaning loud enough for him to hear.

I retreated to my room to clean up my mess and go have a shower myself.

This is my first story; comments, helpful criticism and feedback are welcome! Tell me if you liked it! I'm anticipating the dream where I learn what happens next in Kev's visit. So check back in and see if there's a sequel yet.