A Friend For Us Ch. 02

Story Info
Jana cashes in some favours.
2.2k words
4.29
34.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jondegwa
jondegwa
22 Followers

I wore the splodge of sperm on my crotch like a badge, proudly. John's white semen splattered across my open pussy lips making me feel like I had been branded. My body looked beautiful as I watched myself in the full-length mirror across the bathroom. A large drop of sperm hung loosely from the bottom of my slit and my pussy still felt like John's cock was still inside of me. I could still feel the tingling from my last orgasm. My nipples were hard again. I couldn't resist the urge to tease them lightly with my fingers, remembering how good Jana's touch had felt. It had been so warm and soft that I was really looking forward to our next session.

I was turning round to catch my side view when I saw Jana enter the bathroom. She was pulling John by his erect cock. By the look on his face, I could see that he was really enjoying himself, having Jana so eager to fuck him after he had just fucked me. I loved it that he had come so hard through Jana frigging his cock on my pussy. Now, I wanted to see him fuck Jana, although I knew that it would be more of Jana fucking him.

I loved being with Jana, enjoying her bubbly nature and her zest for life. She was good for me. Looking at John tagging along behind her I figured he did not have a clue what was in store for him when Jana cashed in on the favors we owed her.

I stepped into the shower stall and adjusted the water to a hot sting to relax my muscles. Standing under the needle spray, I watched as Jana let go of John's cock and stepped back, looking at him in the eye.

"Take my clothes off." Though her tone was not commanding, it left no room for argument.

I was enjoying the water as I watched John unbutton Jana's blouse and pull it free. His thick erection bobbed as he moved around her to draw off her thin blouse. Kneeling in front of her, he stripped her naked, pulling down her loose shorts down past her smooth hips and white thighs. She helped him get the shorts off her feet, supporting herself on each of his shoulders in turn and kicking free each leg. She had lost her red thong to me earlier, and stood completely naked, exposed to John's hungry gaze. They made an erotic sight, John on his knees, staring for the first time at Jana's beautiful "V" , she looking down at him affectionately, enjoying his worship of her body.

Smiling slightly, she pulled him up and, embraced him. It was easy to see her reaction from my vantage point as she made full body contact. Her entire body twitched when his swollen cockhead touched her upper stomach. I watched as she reflexively clutched John closer, mashing her chest against his upper body. I could see the rapid rise and fall of her chest as she breathed faster. It was clear that she relished the full body contact.

Jana's breasts were mashed up against John's well-muscled chest, making them bulge out tightly to the side. Her eyes were closed, and I could see that she was lost in the pleasure. Mouth pouting, she offered her lips up to him for their first kiss.

John's groan came clear over the sound of the shower as he bent lower to take her. Muscles in his back rippling, he gathered her closer and pulled her up to his hungry mouth. I wished it were I, when he took her succulent lips in his and kissed her. He had kissed me so many times before, yet this kiss looked like the most erotic scene that I had ever seen. They stood locked together for the longest time, devouring each other's lips and sucking on each other's tongue.

I realized that I was rubbing my body too, running my hands over my breasts, enjoying the feeling of the hot water on my sensitive breasts. I watched as they mauled each other, Jana sinuously rubbing her naked body sensuously against his. John's hands moved lower and cupped her full ass, pulling her up against him and visibly pressing his erection into her. I could tell that John was getting carried away and would fuck her soon.

Eager in anticipation, my hands dropped lower, rubbing my stomach and smooth crotch until I slipped my forefinger along my slit. My pussy was wet and open, still slimy from John's sperm. Carefully avoiding touching my clit, I focused my concentration on the sexy couple in front of me. It felt naughty, a continuation of the wicked naughtiness I had felt out in the packing lot as I masturbated for John earlier.

"Ummmmmmm…" Jana's eyes flickered open as my loud moan brought her back from her sexual world. She broke the kiss and fixed me with lustful eyes. She had never looked so beautiful. With a half smile, she broke their embrace and held up a finger to John in a wait-a-minute gesture. Without a word, she stepped away from him and came into the shower stall. Her chest was heaving.

Coming into the water, she grabbed me close, and offered her lips up for me to kiss, just like she done with my love. I kissed her boldly, probing her mouth with my tongue as I took her soft lips. She felt nice and warm in my arms, her hard nipples pressing into my breasts just below my own nipples. I always enjoyed kissing Jana. She always got really into it and gave herself up to me, making me feel so tender towards her.

We kissed under the flowing water for sometime, just enjoying our closeness and shared pleasure. John must have taken time to enjoy watching us, for I sensed him enter the stall after a few minutes. Jana must have felt it too, for she all too soon broke our kiss and stepped back. She looked into my eyes with such heated passion that I felt myself drawn to suckle on her full breasts. As I made to move forward, she stopped me with a slight gesture and a smile. She whispered softly, "No. I want us to have a full comfortable time together. For now you can help me get clean."

She purposefully moved John over to the wall and turned her back to him. "Your assignment is to get my entire back clean. Very clean," she added, as she turned round to face me. "And Dawn, how about you taking care of my front?" So saying, she closed her eyes, and leaned back against John's chest, giving herself up to the touch of the hot water on her skin and whatever we wanted to do to her.

I watched as John soaped her slowly, deliberately moving his big hands all over her body. The suds built up rapidly and I moved in to help him, rubbing her front all over until she was covered in sudsy foam. After sometime we stopped trying to clean all areas of her body and began to get adventurous. John had been working on Jana's ass and I was standing face up to her, running my hands up and down over her smooth full hips. I tried to move my arms round to hold her ass as John also moved his hands round from behind to cup her pink tipped breasts. She however shook her head and grunted refusal, rubbing her ass back against his groin. He got the hint and dropped his hands lower and back, cupping her ass cheeks himself and rubbing them together in a circular motion.

"Ummhhhh….., that feels nice", she sighed, leaning back against him and stretching like a cat. She cupped her breasts in her palms and held them out to me. "Dawn, this is your territory. Please get me as clean as John is doing. I feel like I need extra attention on these."

With a smile, thinking that Jana always knew what she wanted, I stepped forward and pressed my body against hers, pressing my breasts against hers as she had done with me earlier. I could feel her pleasure at our contact, as she shivered and undulated her body against John and I. Emboldened by her pleasure, I grabbed as much of her big breasts as I could and kissed her full on her lips. The force of my kiss pressed her back into John as I did so. Pressing my advantage, I continued our tongue kiss as I dropped my right arm lower and slid it downward along her very wet slit.

He gasp of pleasure was like music to my ears. "Ooohhh Dawn, that feels so good. Please do me? Please? Pretty please? She was begging in a suddenly changed little-girl voice. I could tell that she had slipped into her favorite role-play as the innocent little-girl slut. I loved her when she was like that. It meant that she could do anything, and we could do anything we wanted.

Again her little-girl voice, but this time directed to John. "John? John, please wash me. Please wash me all over." She said this as she arched her back at him, raising her full ass up so it seemed to point at his throbbing cock. Bending slightly forward at the wrist, she wriggled her ass at him, all the time moaning exaggeratedly and asking to be thoroughly washed.

She looked like a wicked vision, making me wish that I had the cock and she was splayed out open for me like she was. Feeling almost jealous, I searched for and found her hard clit, pinched it hard between my fingers. "Oh! Oh! Ohhhh Mummy! Oh! A stab backwards with her ass punctuated each shout as she reacted to the sudden invasion. To John, it must have looked like she was brazenly offering her ass to him, which she had actually been doing a few seconds before I had found her treasure. Her little girl sounds were driving me wild with lust. I searched for, found, and twisted her left nipple hard, maintaining my pressure on her swollen clit.

She came suddenly, without warning, bucking and rubbing herself against John and I. I almost came myself as I fucked two fingers into her and held them steady deep inside as she humped back and forth against John's cock. John had lodged his cock into the crack of her ass and I could see the purple head emerge sliding from the mass of foam at the top of her crack every time she humped backwards. I could feel her pussy contracting rhythmically as she came, moaning and groaning out loud. As soon as I felt her the pulses weakening, I started fucking her deliberately, pushing my fingers right in deep and almost all the way out, drawing out her orgasm to a pleasure plateau.

She was almost out of control, desperate for a faster fuck in her cunt, and conscious of John's cock teasing just above her asshole. I could see that John was not sure where to go from here and I decided to help. "John?" He was far away, lost in the sight of the full ass cumming just beneath his eyes. "John?"

"Uh?"

"John, I think there is something that you should do."

"Ummhh.. Uh? What?"

"Look at me."

"Uhhhh? Oh! OK." His eyes. Looking full at me, stoned with lust, bright with his turn-on.

My smile. Wicked. Naughty. Excited. I know the surprise in store.

"Fuck her in the ass." I exaggerate my fucking movements, looking back into his eyes, demonstrating what I want. "Yes, like this. IIiiiin, slowly, then OOuuut, IIiiiin, just like this. Jana's moans in the background, her ass twitching in anticipation.


"Dawn, are you sure? Really?" Seeking reassurance for what he wants to do.

"Yes, fuck her! Can't you see that she wants it? Let me help you." His cock wrapped in my left palm. Oh God! His thickness, the warmth, the pulsing. My cock!

Purple head to wrinkled rosebud. Rosebud crinkling, ass twitching. Cock throbbing in palm, wish I could suck it. Pussy tight, twitching around invading finger. Big plum head partially into ass. Small hole, need more pressure. "Come on John. Come on, lover, fuck this ass!"

"Ohh God, Dawn, Jesus! Fuck! Fuck! I will fuck her. I can't hold back anymore!"

"It is OK," reassuring, don't want to tear asshole. "Just push it in slowly. Come on, kiss me baby as you enter her." First fuck is going to be in her ass! Would love to be his cock. Lips raised, hungry for hot mouth. His cock in my palm, head slowly starting to enter tiny hole.

Full tongue kiss. Sliding motion against palm, cock entering asshole. Vibrations all over. In pussy, in cock, hot mouth, strong lips, flickering tongue. Anal entry complete, fingers squashed against soft ass. Feelings, twitches, accommodate thick tool. Pressure building.

Jana comes with a loud groan. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Each exclamation a punctuation to a driven cock. Fucked ass, liquid sounds, fingers fucking pulsing pussy. Jana wont stop coming, we don't stop fucking her and kissing each other. Fucking, Fucking till death do us part, my lover erupting into her, my tongue locked into a pleasure lock, my fingers buried in a boiling pussy. Ecstasy for all, for now…

More on this story will be coming soon. In the meantime, enjoy and send in those votes!

jondegwa
jondegwa
22 Followers