A Friend in Need Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom finally gets a taste of Amber.
2.5k words
4.3
66.2k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber had gotten pretty hot over hearing that Tom had been jerking off with a pair of her dirty panties. I had to admit that it got me pretty excited too knowing that he was imagining sniffing her wet pussy.

Since that night our sex lives had gotten better, just us talking about him, and the first time that Amber had given him a blow-job. I told her that I liked the idea and that she should take it further still. So she began to leave her panties on top of the laundry pile knowing full well that he would find them, and at the same time it got us hot making them for him.

Amber crawled into bed beside me, and moments later her hand had reached around and was rubbing slightly at my crotch. She brushed her brown curly hair aside and began kissing behind my ear as my cock started to stiffen. Her fingers clamped around my cock stroking it.

"I'm really wet," she whispered as she kissed down my neck. "Would you like to make it even wetter for Tom?"

I turned over and kissed her then, my tongue sliding between her sweet lips as i grabbed her head pulling her closer. One hand pulled down the strap of her satin one-piece lingerie, letting her breast free. I rubbed it, and pulled at the nipple while her hand rubbed me harder. My six inch cock was throbbing as I bent down to suck her hard nipple. A moan escaped her lips as I began to suck it, like I was nursing as she grasped my head. Her nipple was rock hard and her nipples seemed to shrink as I sucked harder.

She took my free hand and slipped it down her her panty-covered pussy. I stopped for a moment to look as I felt her sopping wet pussy through her black satin panties. I was surprised at how wet she was as usually she was wet later on in our lovemaking. My cock was standing at attention seeing how wet she was, and with both hands I started to slide those black panties off, but was stopped.

Both of her hands covered mine as I looked up at her wondering why she was stopping me. "Leave them on, I want to cum in them." she whispered.

"Why?"

Suddenly she sat up and grabbed my prick again, making me swoon as she rubbed it forcefully. With the other hand she guided my mouth back to her swollen nipple as she held my head there. I began to suck again, altering between soft and hard, making her even hotter as my hand found it's way back to her pussy, only to find her hand there instead. I looked up at her again questioningly, as she never hardly masturbated.

"Does it turn you on to see me this wet?" she asked. I nodded yes as I sucked her nipple harder. "I want to cum in these panties for Tom." she replied as I heard her voice quicken.

I looked down to see that her hand was rubbing her pussy furiously as I sucked her nipple, and it made my cock ache even more as I saw her hand slick from her juices.

I sat up and took off my boxers as she continued to play. Now one hand was pulling at her left swollen nipple as the other hand rubbed her juicy pussy. She turned her head towards me as I got on my knees cock on the bed. I stroked my cock up and down, the thick head turning a deep purple as my hand was replaced by her mouth.

Her plump lips felt so good against my cock as she slid further and further down with each suck. I pulled at her swollen nipple while she jerked and sucked my cock. I looked down to see that the juices were running down her leg from her pussy. Then I held her head and face-fucked her as she began to get closer to orgasm.

Amber's breathing started to quicken as she closed her eyes. I could tell she was close now as her hips started to shake. She moaned loudly as she tried to concentrate on sucking my cock and rubbing her sopping pussy.

My hand slid down to her sopping panties and this time there was no resistance. She moved hers out of the way as I felt her panties. They were soaked. I rubbed her pussy, slowly at first, but then started to push 2 fingers up there, through the panties. As I did so, her mouth clamped down on my cock, and her hand was kneading my balls.

Her lips were up and down, allover me as I rubbed faster. Then she started to suck hard as her mouth slid back up. That was all it took for me to start to shoot. My legs almost gave way as she closed her eyes, while she swallowed stream after stream of my cum. Almost midway through my orgasm, her fingers clamped down around my fingers as her hips moved erratically up and down. She was so tight I couldn't fit my fingers in her pussy anymore, so I kept rubbing her pussy. Her panties were wetter than I had ever seen them and she kept sucking me all the way through her orgasm.

Her hips rocked up and down as she drained my cock, squeezing it and pumping it long after my orgasm was over. Then my hips started to jerk backward as she sucked harder. Moments later she calmed down and as I looked down I saw that her pussy juices had leaked all the way down to her asshole.

I leaned down to lick that tasty pussy, but she told me that I would have to wait..that she had to go give Tom his present. Then she stood up and staggered down the hallway.

She was gone for a few minutes and I began to wonder how Tom would find those soaking panties. So I got up and sort of peered down the hallway to see Tom using the bathroom while Amber strutted around, looking at herself in the mirror. She was topless of course, and I could see that Tom, while trying to pee, was starting to get hard, looking at her naked breasts.

It looked like she was attempting to straighten herself up as she looked in the mirror, but it surprised me what I heard next from her lips.

"Did you hear us?" she asked Tom coyly, looking at his cock for a moment, then his face. "I know we were pretty loud, I was really horny tonight, sorry."

Tom appeared shocked at hearing this and stammered for a minute. "Yeah...yeah I did hear." he managed to get out trying to finish up peeing.

"Well, I'm gonna jump in the shower, take these wet things off." she told him as she peeled off her sopping panties and throwing them on the laundry basket.

Amber turned on the shower, felt the water, then jumped in when it was hot enough while Tom just sort of watched in shock. As she began to shower, he bent down, felt her wet panties, and put them to his nose. Instantly his cock grew harder as he sniffed her wet panties. Seconds later Tom was darting out of the bathroom and back to his room for a jerk off session I guessed.

Then as Amber toweled off I saw her glance towards the laundry basket, then smile as she noticed they were gone. She slowly walked down the hallway to see that his light was on, the door closed. Without knocking she opened the door and walked right in.

"Amber!" I heard Tom cry out as she entered his room.

"What are you doing?" I heard her say back to him. "Are those my panties?"

"I...I..." it was apparent that Tom didn't know what to say.

"It's okay, what do you do with them?" she asked.

I creeped closer in the dark hallway, trying to see into his open door. I peered through the crack to see that Tom had one hand under the covers, the other clutching her panties. Amber was looking hot, sitting on his bed with just a towel on, her wet curly hair hanging off her shoulders.

She eased back the covers to find that Tom was holding his half erect cock. I'm sure he was terrified now wondering what it was she would do. "Show me." she asked him.

Unsurely he started to jerk his cock, his hand shaking as she watched him with fascination. "What's the matter?"

"Just a little worried," he replied looking at her chest, covered up in a blue towel. "sorta hard to get hard that way."

"What do you normally do to get hard?" she asked him back knowing what the answer was.

Without answering he brought the panties to his nose, and sniffed the crotch. While he did his other hand jerked at his cock while watching Amber to see what her reaction would be.

She watched for a few moments and then asked, "Why does the smell of my panties turn you on?"

"I...I haven't had a girlfriend in a while, and I've been getting blue balls alot," he stopped embarrassed. "It's the smell of you, your pussy."

As I listened my drained cock was starting to come back to life, I could feel it getting longer the more they talked.

"So it's my pussy smell that turns you on huh?" she asked while brushing back her hair.

He nodded yes and continued playing with his half hard cock. Suddenly Amber did something that I never expected. She leaned back and spread her legs, exposing her shaved pussy for Tom to see.

His cock instantly grew harder at the sight of her hairless pussy. She had kept it shaved with only a strip of hair right in the front.

"Maybe just this once," she whispered to him in his ear. "You could sniff my pussy while you jerk off."

He responded quickly by lowering his face just inches from her pussy. Even from where I was sitting I could tell how wet she was. Amber sighed as one of her fingers slid into her wet box, and after getting it considerably wet, pulled it out to show him.


I could see Tom inhale deeply as he smelled her fragrant hairless pussy, her finger rubbing up and down her pussy lips, as his cock throbbed in the air. Tom kept pulling at his rock hard cock while watching Amber, her breathing getting heavier as she rubbed faster.

Tom's hand rubbed faster as Amber's hand slipped under her towel to fondle her breast. "I'm gonna cum Tom," she panted. "You wanna watch me cum don't you?"

He nodded as she rubbed her clit faster, juices running down her pussy lips. Then her hips started swaying and jerking as she watched Tom just inches from her swollen lips. Suddenly her hips jerked quickly growing closer to Tom's face, my cock was throbbing watching her cum in front of him. I was hoping secretly that Tom would tell me all about this the next day and it got me harder thinking of it.

Amber panted as she came, not caring how loud she was. "Lick me Tom, please." She didn't give him time to respond as she pulled his head to her sopping wet pussy. His tongue stuck out sliding up and down her pussy lips. He moaned as he lapped at her juices while she spread her legs even further apart for him. Her hand reached around to pull at his throbbing hard 7 inch cock.

She leaned over and took his thick cock head in her mouth as he slid a finger in her juicy box. For moments they both moaned each of them sucking and licking the other, not caring who heard.

Tom reached around to pull her hair out the way as she deep throated his cock. She inched further and further down his shaft until her nose was against his pubic hairs. I could see her straining to suck all of his cock down her throat, but it was hot seeing her mouth slid up and down his thick cock while he licked at her dripping lips.

Tom leaned back as Amber squatted positioning her pussy right above his face, while she leaned over to suck his thick cut rod again.

Amber moaned again as Tom slid a finger up her tight pussy, while licking her brown asshole. His tongue pushed it's way up there, as his finger fucked her faster and faster.

"Lick me Tom, make me cum." she cried out.

He replaced his finger with his long tongue as she bucked against him. One of his reached under to pull at her hard nipples, while she rode his mouth.

"God, I'm gonna cum," she panted writhing against his mouth. "Make me cum."

He licked faster as she pulled at his cock. "I'm gonna shoot." Tom whispered. "Suck me off."

They writhed together on the bed, each giving and receiving until Amber's hips started to jerk. Knowing she was cumming, Tom licked harder. He gripped his own cock, as she was busy cumming. Suddenly he froze and Amber bent over quickly to catch his cum but was a moment too late.

His cock throbbed as he jerked it, her hand around his as he spasmed. Thick milky jets of cum spurted out of his throbbing cock as she opened her mouth. There was my wife as the slut I knew she was as cum shot in her mouth, and dripped down her face as she writhed on top of Tom's mouth. Her juices were running down his face also as she made him lick her, her pussy pushing back against him, as she controlled him licking her hot box.

She slowed as her orgasm subsided, her tongue lapping up Tom's remaining juices from his cock. He eased back, enjoying my hot wife, cleaning him up. Amber straightened her hair as she got up, looking over Tom again.

"Let's let this be out secret, you can't tell Tom you licked my pussy, okay?" Tom started to ask why but she told him, "and maybe next time, " she took his hand and pushed it against her sopping wet cunt, "you'll get to do more than lick." With that she french kissed him hard, as his hand played with her sopping cunt.

She bent over to retrieve her panties and looks back at him. "Next time you want a sniff, just wait until Jake's at work."

With that she started to leave the room and I creeped back down the hallway and crawled into bed, moments later she was in there right beside me smelling of sex. "Did you see everything?" she asked a big smile on her cum stained face.

"Yes, everything."

"Good," she says crawling closer to me and kissing me. Instantly I taste Tom's cum on her lips as she kissed me forcefully. It doesn't take but a minute for her hand to slide down to my cock, already hard again from watching her, and tasting fresh cum on her lips.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to take care of this cock now." she smiles up at me as she starts to pull down my boxers again. "Guess it's gonna be a long night..."