A Friend in Need Ch. 03

Story Info
The morning after, and a confession from a friend.
4k words
4.3
17.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, the day was in full swing, the sun coming in through the window magnified even further by the throbbing in my head. My mouth was pasty from the booze. Miriam and I had fallen asleep spooned with my cock nestled between the cheeks of her muscular ass. During the night, I had rolled over onto my back; what had stirred me awake was feeling Miriam slide her head off my right arm and move down the mattress. As I opened my eyes, I saw the top of her head, her spiky blonde hair, disappearing under the covers. I closed my eyes again and lay still, quietly, as I felt her hair rubbing softly against my stomach, then I felt her tongue trace its way across my hip until it touched the tip of my soft cock, still sticky from the night before.

I still didn't move and she took my cock into her mouth, sucking on it and mashing her tongue against it as one hand cupped my balls. I could feel myself growing in her mouth as she started slowly moving her head up and down under the blankets, running her tongue around the head before swallowing me back down.

"Unnghh!" I moaned, raising my hips to meet her face. Under the blankets, Miriam giggled around a mouthful of my cock. I threw back the blankets and smiled at her. She looked up, holding my now-hard cock in her fist. She grinned as her tongue lapped out.

"I hope you don't mind," she said. "I woke up and I felt lonely."

I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair and with her free hand, she reached up and rubbed my chest, pinching my nipples as she deep-throated me again. She jerked my cock with her hand as she sucked up and down, releasing me every now and then to suck one of my balls into her mouth or lick down to the sensitive skin between my balls and asshole before taking my cock back into her mouth.

After a few minutes of this, she climbed on top of me and rubbed her wet pussy on my hard cock, leaning down to kiss me.

"Are you mad at me for waking you up?' she said.

"I'm furious," I said. I pushed her off me and rolled over on top of her. I mashed my cock against her soaking cunt until I found the opening, then I slowly pushed into her. Miriam gasped as I penetrated her, my cock pressing slowly in until all seven inches were buried and my balls were nestled snugly against the crack of her ass. I held my cock there for a moment, savouring the warmth of her tight pussy, then I started to fuck her, a slow, probing hip-grind at first then a steady in-and-out motion, pulling my cock out of her pussy until the head was left inside her, then ramming it back in hard, earning a steady moaning from Miriam.

"Oh god," she said, wrapping her legs around my ass and pulling me deeper inside, her hands moving up and down my back in a gentle caress before wrapping around my neck and pulling my face down to hers. We kissed passionately, our tongues entwined as I pistoned my cock in and out of her pussy.

After a few minutes, Miriam started to groan and tremble as she came and I raised myself up and fucked her harder, leaning over to suck her nipples.

"Oh fuck!" she said, her eyes closed and her mouth open in ecstasy. "Oh fuck! I'm coming! Oh god, fuck me harder! Fuck me!"

I increased my furious pounding and Miriam's arms and legs tightened their grip around me, relaxing as the waves of her orgasm receded. By now, though, I was starting to feel the familiar tingle in my balls.

"I'm gonna come too," I panted.

"Don't come inside me," she said, her face still flushed red. "I want you to come on my face. Is that OK?"

I gave one last deep thrust and then I pulled out of her pussy and moved up to straddle her chest, jerking my cock furiously. Miriam opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue to lick the swollen purple head and with a groan I came. The first spurt landed on her tongue and with a squeal of delight Miriam closed her mouth to swallow. I came on her lips and chin, my come running down her cheeks. She opened her mouth again and took in the head of my cock, sucking for the last few drops of my come. I let go of my cock and she replaced my hand with her own, rubbing my cock all over her face then licking the come from it. She looked up at me, winked and giggled, her chin shiny and her eyes sparkling.

Out of breath, I collapsed on the bed and Miriam snuggled up against me. We kissed deeply and I tasted my come on her tongue and lips.

"Was that okay?" she said.

I nodded. "It'll do, I guess." I was still struggling to catch my breath.

"Did you mind that I didn't want you to come inside me? My prescription ran out and I didn't want to take any chances."

"That's alright. I guess you found a way to make up for the disappointment."

She giggled again. "I love having a guy come in my mouth. It's so intimate," she said. She reached down and tenderly caressed my now-softened cock. I flinched - it was still sensitive from its workout. She kissed me softly, her tongue exploring my mouth. "Your come tastes so good," she said. "I love it."

"Well, I'm glad I could share it with you," I said.

It was mid-afternoon by the time I left Miriam's place. The sun was out and as I headed downtown to the main drag, the streets got was busier with people shopping and hanging out at the sidewalk patios, girls in shorts and halter tops everywhere I looked. I had my leather jacket slung over my shoulder and I dug my sunglasses out of the pocket. As I watched people going in and out of the stores and walking by carrying bags, I couldn't help wondering at the wisdom of my decision not to open on Saturdays, but then I had only arrived at that decision after spending a summer of weekends in the shop and never seeing more than a couple of people a day, if even that some weeks. There just wasn't enough business when the students were away and anyways, a guy needs a life, don't he?

Nonetheless, when I got to the shop I went inside, but only because I needed a piss and the bottle of aspirin in the back room. I ignored the piles of novels I had moved from the back room to the front counter before I left the night before, fully intending to sort and shelve them before going out, then deciding what the fuck, and went straight to the can. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back and listened to my piss hit the water in the toilet. My cock was a little sore from the workout Miriam had given it and I smiled.

I swallowed the aspirin dry and sat in my leather chair behind the front counter. As soon as I sat my head swam and I saw stars, so I closed my eyes until the dizziness passed. The message light on the answering machine was blinking so I pressed the Play button, put my feet up and sat back.

"Hey there you," Colleen's voice said. "I thought I'd try you at the store since you weren't answering your cellphone and you weren't at home. Although I didn't really expect you to be home yet, stud." On this last bit you could just about hear the smirk on her face. "Just calling to see what the plan is for later. Bye-bye."

I sat up at the mention of cellphone and I reflexively checked my pockets, then I remembered that I had left it in the glove compartment of the car. I felt for my wallet too while I was at it and was relieved that it was where it was supposed to be; I didn't feel like going back to Miriam's to get it.

I dialled Colleen's number and she answered on the third ring.

"Stud service, Ma'am," I said. "You called?"

"Did I ever," she said. "How quick can you get here? It's an emergency."

"Sorry, Ma'am, all our emergency agents are busy at the moment. All I can let you have is the backup team. They work cheap, though -- just three beers and year-old copy of Hustler and you can have them for the afternoon. And for an extra five bucks, they'll even brush their teeth for you, a month ahead of schedule."

"Gross," Colleen laughed. "The story of my life."

"Yeah, well, we've been friends long enough now I know what you're into. You know, like dental hygiene and stuff."

"You're a funny guy, buddy. What are you doing at the store on Saturday?"

"Just stopped in on my way home. The car's out back."

"Ahhhh, just going home now, eh? So where were you last night?"

"I don't know what you're insinuating. It just so happens that I spent the night in a gutter."

"So that's what they're calling it these days, is it? And how was she? The gutter, I mean."

"For shame, Ms. Moore! That could be the next Mrs. Hunter you're referring to in such vulgar manner."

"Yeah, right," Colleen snickered. "I think you've got a few more trips to the gutter ahead of you before that happens."

I laughed. Colleen liked to play at being shocked at my various misbehaviours, but in reality she'd been on the sidelines of my exploits and foibles since college and although she put on a show of being jokey, she also at times expressed concern over my various carryings-on and worried about my getting hurt again.

Nowadays, of course, the worry went both ways. When my marriage collapsed a few years ago, Colleen's was the shoulder I turned to when things went to batshit and I needed someone who would listen and be my buddy when I felt like I didn't have many left; and then lately I've been fulfilling more or less the same role for her, since she and her husband split up about six months ago. She had other people she turned to as well -- girlfriends, her sister, even gay Jamie -- but because I had already been through the same experience and had unburdened myself to her to a sometimes embarassing degree, we shared a bond like war veterans -- some shit you just can't talk about with someone who has never been there.

"Did you have fun, then?" she said.

"Yes I did. I told her I'd call her this week."

"And are you going to?"

"I think so," I said. I remembered how Miriam, at one point this morning, had taken my cock all the way down her throat and then stuck her tongue out and tickled my balls with it. A warm glow washed over me. "She's really sexy. And she seems like a good shit."

"Well then, there's no higher praise than that," Colleen said. "So what time are you picking me up?"

"Are you at home this afternoon?"

"I think so. I wasn't planning to go anywhere."

"I'll come over in a while then. I'll just go home and have a shower."

"Yes, please do. I don't have any plastic sheeting to cover the furniture with."

"Ha ha."

"You'll be by in about an hour then?"

"Say two. Maybe I'll have a bit of a nap too."

"I imagine you will." Colleen made a kissing noise. "I'll see you in a while then."

It ended up being not quite two hours. I tried to have a nap but never managed to really get to sleep, so I had a shower and drove to Colleen's place. She lived in a small split-level in a subdivision near the university -- the marital home, which she had so far managed to keep since the split from her husband, who had moved into an apartment in town with his new girlfriend.

I rang the doorbell and got no answer so I walked around the back. Colleen was stretched out in a lawnchair, reading a book and sipping a bright red drink from a glass. She smiled as I came up. She was wearing a bright yellow one-piece bathing suit with a tropical-patterned sarong wrapped around her waist and covering part of her thighs. The swimsuit was low-cut and showed a healthy amount of cleavage and high-beams. Hey, she's my little buddy, but some things a guy just can't help but notice.

"You're here!" she sang out. "A lot earlier than I expected you! Woohoo!"

"Just barely," I said. I sat on a white plastic patio chair next to her. I had worn jeans and a shirt but the late-afternoon sun was still hot and I wished I was in shorts instead.

"Awww, is my poor baby feeling a little hungover?"

"Just a little," I said.

"Go get yourself a beer. And get me a refill."

"Yes, Ma'am." I took her glass and went inside. I took a can of beer from the fridge and a vodka cooler, which I poured into Colleen's glass. When I got back to the yard, Colleen had taken off the sarong and was stretched out on the chair with her legs on full display -- and, I again couldn't help noticing, the slightest hint of camel toe in the crotch of her yellow swimsuit. I know, I'm awful. But there it is.

"Your drink, Mademoiselle."

"Thank you, kind sir."

"How's the tan coming?"

"Oh, I'm not tanning. Not good for you."

"No? Just putting the goods on display?"

"Well, I had been expecting my stud service."

"Right, sorry about that. We couldn't coax him out of his dumpster."

Colleen threw the balled-up sarong at me and laughed. "Jerk."

We sat drinking and talking for a while. By the time I finished my first beer I had given in to the heat and taken off my shirt, sneakers and socks. The plastic patio chair made for stiff sitting, so I leaned back and put my feet up on Colleen's lawn chair. After three cans of beer I was starting to nod off when she tickled the soles of my feet with her toes.

"Hey, wake up there, Sleeping Beauty."

I opened my eyes. COlleen was standing up and wrapping the sarong around her waist.

"I wasn't sleeping. I was shielding my eyes from the glare of that bathing suit. You could signal aircraft with that thing."

"Hey, this thing cost a lot of money, I'll have you know."

I was about to make another no doubt witty rejoinder, but she cut me off by flicking the skirt in my face and starting toward the door.

"I'm getting hungry," she said. So was I, by now. I hadn't eaten anything all day thanks to the hangover and now that she mentioned it, I was starving.

"Where do you want to go?"

"I think I'd rather just order out," she said. "The drinks and the sun have made me logy. Do you mind?"

"I don't mind at all. I don't really feel like going out either."

"So what shall we order? I think I'd like Thai."

"Me too, then."

We ordered the food and while we waited for it to arrive, Colleen had a shower and I sat on the couch in front of the TV and flipped through the channels until I found a baseball game. When the food arrived, Colleen was still in the shower, so I paid the guy and got everything ready on the coffee table. I was opening a bottle of wine when she came out, dressed in a plain white T-shirt and cutoff shorts.

"Hooray!" she said. "I love it when you come back from the bathroom and your food's waiting for you."

"Especially when the other guy had to pay for you, huh?"

"Oh, stop it. You're the one who had offered to buy me dinner in the first place."

We sat on the couch and ate, watching the ballgame until Colleen called rank (since it was, after all, her TV) and changed the channel to an old black and white movie with Humphrey Bogart and Peter Lorre. We watched and ate in silence, and when we were done, we sat back to catch our breath.

"Oof," I said. Having not eaten all day, I had made a pretty decent dent in the spread in front of us, the spicy food helping to clear up some of the fog from the hangover. I burped loudly.

"Oh, gross," Colleen said. She refilled our wine glasses and sat back with hers. She stretched out the length of the couch and propped her bare feet on my lap. "You may redeem yourself in my eyes, oh uncouth one, by rubbing my feet."

"Speaking of gross," I said. She lifted one foot and aimed her heel at my crotch, but I grabbed it before it made contact with my balls. "OK, you've convinced me," I said. At the risk of sounding immodest, foot massages were a particular specialty of mine, and Colleen closed her eyes and sighed contentedly with her head back on the cushions.

"Yeah, that's the stuff," she said. She opened her eyes and smiled affectionately at me. "So what about Miss Whatsername last night. Did she get a foot massage?"

"Nope. The subject never even came up. We just jumped right to the main business."

"The main business? Ooooo, sounds exciting. Do tell."

Colleen and I often talked about our dates, and while we were comfortable enough with one another that the talk was pretty frank and open, I usually avoided going into too much detail. Tonight, though, Colleen was pretty drunk by now -- hell, we both were -- and as I told her about my night with Miriam, she started asking for more details. I was a little hesitant at first -- my oldest and closest friend she may be, but you like to think there are still limits -- but the further I got into the tale, the more probing her questions got. When I got to the part about fucking Miriam in the ass, Colleen interrupted me.

"You mean she let you fuck her like that? Ummm, in her, uhhh, in her butt?"

"She didn't let me," I said. "She demanded it. She insisted upon it, no less."

"Wow." Colleen took a deep swallow of her wine. "And you liked it? You enjoy that kind of thing?"

"Well, yeah. I love it. It's awesome."

"Huh."

"You've never done it?"

"No." She was looking down at her glass. Her cheeks were still flushed, but her expression was glum. "I've never done a lot of things."

"You were married for eight years. You must have done some things."

"Not many," she said. "Jeff wasn't very ... adventurous, I guess. He was pretty much, uhh ..."

"A straight meat-and-potatoes man?"

Colleen looked up at me and started to laugh. I laughed too and soon she was wiping tears from her eyes. "That's one way to put it," she said. "So what did you do next?"

I told her about this morning, how Miriam had woken me up with a blowjob and how I fucked her, but then she had wanted me to blow my load on her face. Colleen stared at me, her eyes round. Her cheeks were flushed and I thought her breathing seemed to be a bit laboured.

"Oh my," she said. "Jeff would definitely not have gone for that."

Now I looked at her. "Fuck off. Are you serious?"

"Yeah," she said. "He didn't care much for oral sex in the first place, and the whole ... ehhh, on the face thing, he would have found that just gross."

"No way," I said. "I could see a girl not wanting to get it in the face, but a guy not wanting to do it? And no oral sex? Do you mean giving or receiving?"

"Both."

"Really?"

She nodded. "He really didn't like ... eating me, and if I offered to give him a blow job, he'd let me do it, but he always seemed really uncomfortable about it. It didn't get very far."

"Wow." It was a little weird listening to Colleen talking about this stuff, but I guess what she was saying wasn't that much of a shock. I had known Jeff for as long as I had known Colleen, and while he was a really nice guy, he was also pretty dull and straight-laced -- a chiropractor, so what do you expect, I guess. Still, though -- what the hell kind of guy doesn't like getting his cock sucked?

"So what about you, then?"

"What?" She had been staring into her glass again and she looked up at me suddenly.

"You weren't a straight meat-and-potatoes woman, then?"

She grinned. "Well, I didn't want to be. But I guess I didn't have much choice about it. And you know he's the only guy I've ever been with."

"I know. And that still strikes me as more than a little strange, you know, in this day and age."

"Not my fault," she shrugged. "We started dating in high school."

"Humph." I grinned naughtily at her. "So if I understand you correctly, if I'm getting the gist of what you're saying, is that you would like a guy to blow his load all over your face."

Colleen's face turned beet red. "Dave!" she said, her eyes wide. Then she looked down. "Right about now, I'd settle even for the meat and potatoes," she said.

"There's no need for you to settle."

"Yeah, well, that's easy for you to say. I haven't had sex since we broke up. Actually, even before that we hadn't had sex for maybe like four months."

"That's a long time."

"No shit, Sherlock," she said. "What's wrong with me? Why doesn't anyone want to have sex with me? It's not like I'm not making myself available. And it's all I want is to get laid. I don't want a boyfriend or anything. I just want someone who'll do to me some of the things that Jeff never wanted to do."

12