A Friend Lends Me Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,794 Followers

"Oh Cat," Carey breathed as they both held me tightly through those post orgasmic moments that can be so traumatic.

"Cat that was fantastic," Mike said slipping his fingers out of me. "Was it good for you?"

Still glowing from the shuddering power of the orgasm I softly said, "Oh yes. Yes it was, it was amazing."

"When did you last have one?" Mike asked his hands idly trailing across my tingling breasts.

"An orgasm or a er, um...."

Smiling and cupping my breast he said. "Fuck, is that the word you are searching for?"

That made me smile. "Yes I guess it is. About four months I think" I replied. "It was some time, weeks actually before we separated.

"Oh poor you, that must be awful," Carey whispered her arms still cradling my head as she gently stroked my hair. "That bastard has to lot to pay for."

I smiled, "Oh it's not too bad Care, you get used to it you know."

"Never," she retorted firmly, "I could never get used to going without sex. Mike and I have it nearly every day, don't we darling?" she said leaning across me and kissing her husband. I watched in close up as their tongues met and as they licked all round the other's lips before pressing their mouths together into a deep and very passionate kiss.

It was a quite amazing scene. There was I naked on a bed, my best friend's husband also naked and erect having just made me cum with his hands as she kissed me. Now, as I looked on they were kissing and touching each other very intimately with their legs pressed against my nakedness. Even as all that was registering with me things became even more bizarre for Mike was now reaching down and taking the bottom of Carey's tee shirt that she'd worn outside her shorts. I watched in amazement, with a little trepidation and I have to say a degree of excitement, as slowly he pulled that up and up until it was bunched around her chest just under her armpits. Almost as if rehearsed they broke their kiss and Carey lifted her arms up straight and with one smooth movement Mike slid the tee shirt up and off her body. They kissed again and Mike's hand found his wife's breast and he caressed that just a foot or so from my staring eyes.

"You sexy, randy bugger," Carey said smiling and looking down at me. "See Cat what I have to put up with, see what a letch he is, I lend him to you and what does he do? Can't keep your hands off can you?" she went on referring back to her husband whose erection she was stroking.

"Sorry darling but you know what I am and what you do to me, don't you?"

"Yes ok, you're forgiven but this is supposed to be for Caty not me you stupid bugger. " Carey laughed back as she broke away from her husband and bent her body towards me her face once more coming very close to mine. She placed her hands on my cheeks and, looking deep into my eyes, whispere.,

"I want you and Mike to make love now darling," her fingers gently caressing my skin, "I want you to have him Cat, I want him to fuck you." We looked into each others eyes as she said that. My mind was registering the enormity and unconventionality of what we were doing and my body was reacting to the anticipation of what she was offering.

"You still want to don't you darling?" she said very croakily as my eyes took in her small breasts dangling just inches from my own larger fuller boobs. She put one of her hands on my forehead and running that through my hair as Mike snuggled up alongside me she went on. "You still want to have sex with Mike don't you?"

I felt terrible yet wonderful, guilty yet pleased and slightly demeaned yet excited. It took me a few moments to find my voice and the words.

"Yes Carey, yes please," was the rather lame answer that came out from my mouth as my mind reeled from the confusing situation unfolding before me.

Mike leaned over me squashing my breasts with his hairy chest as his hand joined his wife's running through my hair,

"You have such a stunning body Cat," he whispered his lips once more finding my horrendously erect nipple sucking all of it deep into his mouth. I could feel his hardness pressing against my leg as he slid half on top me. Carey moved away a little as her husband positioned himself on top of me his cock moulding itself into my stomach.

We kissed and again in some ways this seemed an even more outrageous an act to be performing with my friend's husband in front of her than the earlier climax had been. Odd thinking I know but kissing him was so personal, so intimate so loving and so close. It didn't have the sort of dispassionate element that Carey had introduced of "borrowing her husband" to relieve my sexual frustration. But as his tongue delved in my mouth and as I kissed him back with equal fervour, and as I felt him positioning himself between my thighs that I willingly and totally without inhibitions now, spread for him, such thoughts were cast from my mind. Now, sexual satisfaction and the prospect of the ecstasy of another orgasm that would remove the pangs of frustration that filled me, were my focus and little other considerations were in my mind.

I felt Carey close to me and I looked at her as she again cradled my head in her arms. This time, though, it wasn't the feel of her cotton tee shirt on my shoulder, it wasn't the material that brushed against my cheek and chin and it wasn't her clothing that touched me. No this time it was her bare skin, this time it was her naked breasts that pressed against me as she held me in a tight and loving embrace. And it didn't feel wrong. Mike had slid down a little so that his erection was between my thighs.

"I'm going to be fucked right now," I thought rather stupidly as he pressed it against those moist and sensitive lips.

"Are you ready, Cat?" Carey whispered right in my ear squeezing my hand encouragingly. "Are you ready for Mike to make love to you? Are you ready for him to fuck you Cat?"

"Yes Carey, oh yes I am," I breathed as I saw her reach down and take hold of her husband's beautiful erection. Pulling gently on it, she placed the tip right against my blood engorged, totally soaked lips; the side of her hand touched them as well.

"Then Mike" she said quietly as she kissed him on the top of his head. "Why don't you fuck my best friend?"

I then had that absolutely fantastic feeling of a man's length sliding slowly up inside me. That marvellous sensation of being penetrated of being filled and of being, almost, consumed by a man. I grunted and groaned as those familiar but now long lost sensations rushed through me. It was so gorgeous to once more have a man inside me and I began to lose all reason and contact with reality. Mike wasn't fucking me, I realised in the normal sense of the way. He wasn't thrusting at me or surging in and out. No, what he was doing was holding himself rigidly still inside me. Why? I have no idea. But it was perfect, just right and so appropriate to what I wanted and needed. I wanted to savour and relish the feel of his hardened flesh inside me and I needed to revel in that sensation. But more so, with Carey cuddling me the situation called for that. The feel of a man inside me as a woman caressed and soothed me. I'd never experienced anything like it before. Anything like having a cock inside me whilst another woman stroked, touched and pressed herself against me. While she stroked my hair, gently rubbed my face and pressed my head against her bare chest. I then felt her leg pressing against me. Pressing against me from my hip to my toes. It was bare and I looked down at her and saw that she'd removed her shorts and was now dressed merely in a little white, lacy thong. She'd undressed I realised, taken her clothes off stripped herself almost bare in preparation I suddenly realised with a shock for joining in, for being part of this, part of us, part of me. Was I concerned? Was I outraged or shocked? No not a bit. Somehow and for some reason it seemed absolutely the perfect thing to do.

In such circumstances it wasn't at all surprising, given my extreme frustration and lack of recent sexual involvement that I started to orgasm again. But it wasn't like any climax I'd ever had before. No somehow they took me halfway up the mountainside and found a plateau of feelings and sensations there that they then carried me along without going further towards scaling the peak and reaching the crescendo. I drifted along that plane just beneath climaxing where my entire mind and body are so sensitised but not totally sated. It was wonderful. It was a state I'd never experienced before, a place I hadn't visited, a journey I'd never taken. But I was now such a willing visitor, such an avid traveller and such a supplicant participant in this amazing adventure that I took to it like a duck takes to water.

As Mike occasionally moved around inside me so my body would shudder with feelings and so low moans would burst from my mouth. As they happened so Carey would whisper to me and stroke my face and hair. As I clearly became more aroused and comfortable so they both became more adventurous. And as they did that so I responded and reciprocated.

In this wonderfully erotic, loving and tender mutual embrace boundaries became blurred and edges merged together. It was almost as if I lost the clarity to understand where my body ended and where theirs began. It was as though we were becoming one mass of naked entwined, sexually aroused flesh with no separate entities just one being. We were all connected, me completely to Mike, and Carey and me by our bodies being entwined. My arm had slipped around her and she was cradling my face to her breasts. Mike caressed my breasts as he surged slowly in and out of me holding me back from erupting with a sexual technique the level of which I didn't know existed.

I saw that his hands were not just roaming over my body, but that he was also caressing, stroking and squeezing his wife's as Carey's fingers trailed down both his and mine. My hands had found the tender, smoothness of her back and unconsciously had stroked it sliding up towards her shoulders and down to where the roundness of her bottom sank into the softness of the bed. His hands found my breasts and squeezed and moulded their pliant, soft and so sensitive flesh. He bent his body so that his mouth could reach my hardened aching nipples and with a wantonly slurping sound he took them into his mouth the sucking, licking and chewing on the pink tips sending such incredible feelings through me. Carey's fingers slid down from my chin, slowly but purposefully. With her other hand she turned my face so our eyes met as her fingers went further downwards. As we looked deeply into each others eyes so they continued moving. Continued on a path to a destination of which we were both now aware. Her eyes looking to mine for a signal I guess. A red light or a green one? A sign from me that implied no or one that said yes. The merest shake of my head or a look in my eyes that indicated my disagreement would, I knew, mean that they would retreat from the start of the swell of my right breast that they were now lightly touching. But the nodding of my head the look of agreement in them or even I assumed the closing of them would tell her that her fingers would be welcome guests on that aching mound that so badly cried out for more attention. I smiled, I nodded and slowly closed my eyes. And then those wonderful fingers moved up the slope. They slid onto the higher parts, they moved towards the peak of those mounds. Eyes closed I felt my friend caress my breasts, fondle them and touch and then squeeze, so deliciously my nipples. I opened my eyes and hers were still looking at me. We looked into each others eyes as smiles slowly spread over both of our faces.

"Oh Cat," she sighed.

"Oh Care," I whined back still slightly smiling as I felt her cup the fullness in her hands. I closed my eyes again simply letting the feelings of what she and her husband were creating in me wash over me.

I guess that was the final barrier. The last hurdle to what, maybe, they'd planned, but what I like to think was a spontaneous act of erotic tenderness for that was how I viewed what we doing. It wasn't lesbianism or even bisexuality, it wasn't what some would consider a sexually deviant threesome. It was more, it was much, much more than that. It seemed so natural, normal and perfect: an act of sheer loving indulgence. It was a joining together of three loving friends. It was a trinity of sexual union.

But of course the languid lovemaking couldn't continue for ever. Naturally our responding bodies demanded more, they wanted to go further, push the boundaries out and start the final ascent to the peak of the mountain of orgasm.

Mike held my breast as I watched with fascinated intensity my friend's face moved towards it. As if watching a particularly well made erotic movie I saw her lips open. It was as if he was offering her my breasts, but in this situation of near perfect sexual harmony they were not my breasts. They were our breasts. They were Mike's, Carey's and my breasts. I saw her face descend and I saw my nipple vanish inside her pink lips. I then felt the exquisite sensation of my best friend sucking my nipple at the same time as her husband started to thrust in and out of my cunt with a little more urgency.

Carey moved so that she was bent into an almost foetal position. She had her face on my chest as she now totally unashamedly made oral love to my breasts. As her mouth and teeth and her lips and hands stimulated every nerve end in my breasts and nipples and as her husband's cock did so many things to me so I found that my hand slid further down her body. So I found that touching her bottom became important to me. And so I found that I wanted to touch her and to touch her intimately. The feel of her rounded bottom at first and then the cleft in the middle slightly later was so wonderful. As was the slight pounding in my chest as my fingers touched her. As were her fingers leaving my breast and now, with little hesitation, sliding under me and fumbling between my bottom and bed. As was the desire that she created in me. I realised I wanted her to touch me and that I wanted to touch her.

I moved my bottom a little so that she had more room and then I felt my entire body buck as my long term friend's fingers touched the lips of my vagina that were stretched and opened by her husband's penis. Carey moved her bottom which my hand was caressing. She moved it in a suggestive and inviting way. In a way that opened her up and in a way that clearly indicated what she wanted me to do.

It felt so perfectly natural, so appropriate and so wonderful to be giving pleasure to my friend who was rapidly also becoming my lover.

Almost at the same time as Carey touched the back of the lips of my vagina so mine found the swollen, velvety wetness of hers. My heart pounded as I ran my fingers along them replicating the movements that men had done on mine and which had pleasured me so much in the past.

But it all got too much for us. Mike had been in me now for a long time and understandably he could not wait. Carey had been slowly building up to making love to me and I had had a man in me and a woman caressing me for what seemed an age. And now we really were as one emotionally for we each needed, almost desperately it seemed, to gain the release from the sexual torment that extreme arousal creates.

"Oh fuck me Mike," I couldn't help gasping. "Please fuck me now, I can't wait."

"Yes Mike fuck Cat," Carey breathed her fingers slipping just inside my lips.

"Oh god yes, yes," he moaned as he started thrusting harder and harder at me. It was glorious and I started to cum. I started to lose conscious and logical thought as the sensations roaring through my body distorted my mind. I went into that state of such arousal and sexual extremity that I might just as well been unconscious. I lost all sense and meaning and had no idea whatsoever about what I was doing and what I was saying. My body became a receptacle for them to pleasure. My breasts were mounds for them to adore and my cunt became the focus of everything. Of Mike's cock. Of Carey's fingers and of my feelings. I orgasmed very heavily indeed. It wasn't until those feelings subsided a little that I felt the wetness of Carey clamped firmly around my fingers and I then realised they were buried deeply inside her. She was grunting and clasping her thighs around my hand.

"Oh, oh, oh. Oh yes, yes Cat, yes," she moaned as her fingers dug deeply into my breast. The three of us were a pile of naked thrusting, convulsing flesh as we all climaxed together. As we had the most mutual of three-way orgasms. As each of us made the other cum so heavily and strongly

I woke the next morning alone. Almost immediately my eyes opened my mind flicked back to last night. My first thought was had it really happened? Maybe it had been a dream? But I knew that it hadn't been and that indeed last night I had made love to my best friend as her husband had fucked me.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,794 Followers
12