A Friend of the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy made his way in front of her thinking to himself that she had already given him the best blow job of his life and anticipating how it could be even better.

Anne sat back on her ankles and drew deeply on the slender brown tube as she stared at Jimmy's immense but still flaccid manhood. Rather than exhaling through her nose she blew the spent fumes directly at it. "Show me how you stroke it hard when you think about me."

"What?" Jimmy asked.

"Wrap your hand around your cock and make it hard again while I watch."

This hadn't been part of his fantasy but Jimmy wasn't about to deny his new lover anything. He wrapped his hand around it and began to pump himself slowly as Anne continued to smoke and blow clouds of white smoke over it.

"So is this what you do when you think about fucking me?"

"Pretty much."

Jimmy's youthful penis became erect and shiny very quickly, with Anne on her knees in front of him, naked and smoking. What she had asked him to do with his hand was totally unnecessary. "There, is that hard enough for you?"

She tore her gaze from his massive erection just long enough to look up into his eyes and say, "It's just fucking right!" Then returning her gaze to his erection she continued, "Jimmy, your cock is absolutely incredible, I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of it."

Anne wasn't just referring to its dimensions. While she watched him bring it to full size once again she was recalling the whole afternoon. She hadn't thought about it until now but she assembled the pieces of their time together in her mind and became conscious of the fact that in the short time since she first kissed him he had already ejaculated three times and number four appeared to be minutes away. Even back in college, twice was all she could remember a man managing without a long rest in between and once was all Dave could manage in many years. In the short time she had been with Jimmy, she had experienced more orgasms than she would have in a month or more with Dave. With a little more coaching she reasoned, Jimmy could without doubt become the perfect lover.

Jimmy's hand now at his side and his penis jutting straight out from his body, Anne drew deeply on her cigarette again and inhaled. She raised herself off of her heels and kissed the dripping tip softly as she allowed smoke to slowly escape from between her lips and from her nose. With her tongue she lovingly encircled its engorged purple tip pausing at its tender underside. Anne turned her head slightly to the side and drew energetically on her cigarette as she checked to see if anyone was walking by on the street. She remained joined to him by a glimmering strand of his precum and was mildly disappointed that the street was deserted. She first inhaled her mouthful of smoke intensely then turned back, moved her open mouth over the tip and leaned in taking even more of him. Humming her enjoyment and with her lips tightly closed she began to move her head back and forth almost exposing the tip then devouring as much as she could over and over.

Jimmy stared as the hot smoke from her lungs escaped from between her lips and his wet throbbing penis. He was so excited and becoming so hard that he could feel the pleasant pain of the skin around his penis actually stretching more than he could ever recall in the past. "Fuuuuk, Anne...that feels so good!"

Anne grabbed hold of the cheeks of his ass burying her manicured nails into his flesh and pulled him deeper into her mouth. She sucked hard creating a vacuum so intense she was sure she would draw his young seed out of his testicles without the assistance of him ejaculating. Jimmy just grunted and groaned his pleasure.

Anne pulled her head away and looked up toward him as she again drew on her cigarette. Her eyes met his and she smiled. "Is that what you like Lover Boy?"

"Oh god yes," he replied.

"Your fucking cock is magnificent and tasty too. I could suck it all day. Is your Aunt Anne a good cocksucker?"

"The best! Please suck it for as long as you want."

Anne filled her lungs again and returned to the task at hand, determined to see just how much of him she could get past her lips.

As she paused to light her third cigarette she looked up at Jimmy. "You do have another load in there somewhere, don't you?"

"Oh yea, I've got lots more for you. I'm just enjoying my best blow job ever."

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Anne said as the smoke from lighting the cigarette escaped. "But my mouth and neck are getting sore, could you please cum soon."

"Whenever you want," he said confidently.

"Really? You can hold back your orgasm as long as you want?"

"Yea," Jimmy responded inquisitively, "can't everybody?"

Anne pondered what he had said, 'if this was true, if he could do this, he would be the best lover ever' she thought to herself. "OK, lover, when this cigarette is almost done I want you to blow your fuckin' load down my throat. Don't hold back, I want every last yummy drop."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Suck my cock you horny little cocksucker."

Anne inhaled again and forced her mouth over his throbbing glans. She was thoroughly enjoying everything, even being referred to as a cocksucker. She kept moving forward until she could feel him against the back of her throat. She pushed harder and was able to take even more without gagging. Jimmy grunted and grabbed her head beginning a forceful rhythm in and out. While it was uncomfortable and just a bit painful, she let him continue for as long as she could. Finally, she turned her head to the side, caught her breath and drew again on her cigarette.

Looking up she said, "holy shit, its not a cunt you know. You can't fuck my face like that, save it for my cunt."

"Sorry, I'm just so turned on. I want you so bad."

"That's wonderful Jimmy, but take it a little easier." She inhaled again and played with its tip with her tongue. "Cum now," she demanded. "Cum in my mouth." She practically inhaled his member.

Jimmy held his hips still not wanting to be scolded again as Anne did all the work drawing him in deep then pulling her head back as frantically as he had done. Again she buried her nails into the firm flesh of his buttocks. As she enjoyed the hard, long, thick piece of young flesh between her lips she again began to wonder how much longer until he would explode.

Just then, "Anne, Anne, I'm cumming, oh fuck here I cum." Anne struggled to keep the tight seal of her lips around his girth as surge after surge of hot semen bathed her throat. She was determined to devour every delicious drop and managed to retain it all. She managed another draw on her cigarette and looked up into Jimmy's eyes opening her mouth wide to display the mouth full of smoke and creamy hot cum that filled her mouth. Jimmy stared as she inhaled then closed her mouth and swallowed.

"That was fucking amazing Anne. I never dreamed you would be so good at this."

"I told you, practice makes perfect."


[Please read Chapter 2]