A Friendly Wager Ch. 02

Story Info
Angie puts up a last struggle.
5.8k words
4.61
152.3k
37
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myiionu
myiionu
230 Followers

This is a work of fiction, intended for adults only.

* * * * *

The next morning I was up early despite having been up late, with the very pleasant diversion I had found in Angie. While in the shower, I had been thinking of all the things I wanted to try with her. It brought a smile to my face, to think of the look on old Jon's face when Angie walked into their house and told him of her experiences since he had last seen her. My smile got even wider, when I thought of what I had told her to tell him about the weeks to come. The old saying came to mind be careful what you wish for, you just may get it.

I wrapped a towel around my waist, and grabbing another to dry with as I headed over to the phone to call down for some breakfast. I hadn't had a lot to eat last night, what with the way things had turned out. Having made the call, I went back in to shave. After shaving, I threw on a pair of oversized boxers and a T-shirt, and kicked back to watch the morning news.

A while later, after eating, I straitened up the room, and sat back to wait for Angie to get there. At about nine forty- five there was a soft knock on the door. I opened it to find a very nervous Angie standing there, looking anywhere but at me. I stepped aside, to let her come in from the hall.

She looked up and down the hallway, and then slipped in staying as far away from me as the entrance allowed. She went into the room and stood facing me, as I came back from locking the door. She had on a white, one-piece dress, with what looked like a man's white jacket. The jacket was open down the front, to show the full front of the dress. It molded around her body, and clung to the roundness of her belly. Her hair was dark brown, thick, and slightly curly parted in the middle to hang back over her shoulders. She stood there, kind of wringing her hands, and trying not to look too nervous. I continued toward her, and saw her stiffen. I brushed past her, hearing her sigh in relief.

"Good morning," I said as I passed. "Sleep well?"

"No, I didn't sleep well, and no, it's not a good morning. Look I don't think I can do this. I don't think I can do what you want me to do," she in a rush. "I don't know what happened to me last night, but I don't think I can handle this. I'm not that kind of woman, at all. The way you saw me, all dressed up like that, all made up, I don't usually look like that. I don't usually act like that," she said blushing. "I'm not some glamorous call girl, or anything like that. I'm just a plain house wife, that was trying to do something for her husband."

As I sat on the bed I said, "Well first of all, you are far from plain. Secondly, you don't know what I want you to do. You saw a side of your self, last night, you've never seen before and it scared the shit out of you. For the next two weeks just open your self up to all the things you've always wanted to try, but you couldn't, because you were either married or just didn't think you should.'

"You know I was there last night. You may not think of yourself as being sexy, but you are far more then just a plain housewife. That woman you showed me last night is standing in front of me right now. You may think that isn't you, but you know what, it is. All you have to do is let it happen, and you could open yourself to a world pleasure that you've never felt before. You think that I don't know what you felt, last night? I watched you totally open up to me, and that is just the beginning. The orgasm that you had on my hand last night was nothing compared to what's to come.'

"You said that you were there just to do something for your husband, but I don't believe that. You could have left at any time, but you didn't. You know, it's not like you didn't know what I was after. And those other guys that tried before me were after the same thing. You knew from the beginning that we were all after you for the same reason, and you kept that pretty ass planted on that stool."

"I stayed there as a promise to Jon. I told him that I would stay there for an hour, and he made me promise. And yes I did know what you guys wanted from me, but I also thought that I could just get up and leave when I wanted. After you stated in on me while I was drunk, I kind of lost control."

"Look, I didn't do anything to stop you from leaving. And I didn't take advantage of any drunk. I didn't force my self on you, or try to rape you. Once you got going, there was no stopping you. You are a very passionate woman; I don't think you wanted to get away as bad as you want to believe. What did you tell Jon when you got home? Did you tell him everything that I did to you?"

"What is said between my husband, and I is none of your business," she said looking at me coldly.

"Okay, let's talk about what is my business. Why are you here now? You know if you were coming here trying to deny what happened, and want to go back like nothing has happened, go head. There's the door. But I look at you there in that little dress, with your hair down, it doesn't look like you came here to brush me off."

She lowered her eyes blushing. As she did, her dark hair fell from behind her shoulders, and hid her face. I got up and went over to her. Parting her hair with my fingers, I slipped my hand around the back of her neck. With my thumb at her jaw, I lifted her face and saw the tears that had started to fall. I lifted my other hand, and put it around her neck under the hair on the other side, uncovering her face completely, and looked into those pale eyes.

Using my thumbs to wipe away the tears I said, "Look, you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying what you felt. Pleasure is supposed to feel good. You know, you aren't going to forget it either. Life's too short to waste on regret."

Slipping her head between my hands she lowered her face. "No I haven't forgotten, but what am I supposed to do? I cheated on my husband," she said.

"Did you tell Jon what happened?" I asked

With her head down, she nodded that she had.

"Was he as upset over it as you are?"

She didn't acknowledge the question.

"Did you tell him what to expect in the near future?"

She nodded yes, again.

"Was he upset over THAT?" I asked.

Again there was no acknowledgement.

"So your only reason for not wanting this, is because you enjoyed yourself too much."

Moving my hands down from her neck, I pushed the jacket off her smooth, round shoulders. I let its weight drop it to her wrists, and then pulled it and her into me. With her hips against my thighs, and her forehead against my chest, I held her to me. I could feel her trembling.

"Did you tell Jon everything," I whispered, "including what he was supposed to do to you, for me?"

I felt the smallest movement of her head against my chest.

I lowered the jacket from her hands, and removed it. I moved away from her, and put it over the back of the chair, that was at the desk. Turning back, I saw her standing there, her shining dark hair still hiding her face. I moved back over to her, and stood there for a second. Kneeling I slid my left hand up from her ankle to behind her left knee, and lifted slightly. When her foot left the floor, I removed the slipper like white leather shoe. Her legs were very smooth. I moved to her right leg and removed that shoe also.

Standing, I moved around behind her. There was a hank of hair that had stayed on her back that I brushed around over her right shoulder. I took hold of the tiny zipper tab, and started to lower it between her shoulder blades. I held the tab between my right thumb, and middle finger, which allowed me to trail my index finger down her spine. As the zipper went down, her back arched beautifully. There are few things, in this world, more beautiful then the long, smooth arch of a woman's naked back. The zipper stopped just before her ass.

I slid my hand up that smooth back, between her shoulder blades, to her neck. Moving my hands on her, I slid them out towards her arms. The dress fell suddenly and Angie gasped and caught it to her before it could fall past her breasts. I trailed my hands down her arms, hooking the dress as I went. With a little downward pressure she released it, and let it fall to pool around her feet. I moved from behind her, sliding my left hand across her ass. As I stepped in front of her, Angie tried to cover herself, blushing.

Looking at her with a smile I asked, "What could you possibly have to be embarrassed about? You know I saw all the fun stuff last night, any way. Well I guess there are a few differences now, aren't there. Come on, hands at your side, let's have a look at you."

As if it was possible, I think she turned an even darker shade of red, but she lowered her hands to her sides. I would say she was probably a thirty- two B cup. Smooth, firm, and wide set with thick dark nipples. Then down past the round, smooth belly was her now very smooth cleft. Rounded and slightly pudgy, you could see a trace of her labia, from between the outer lips.

"Why are you embarrassed? You have nothing to be embarrassed about," I said.

"My breasts are too small, and I look like a little girl without any hair down there," she said in a small voice.

"There is no such thing, as too small. Maybe some men prefer larger ones, but there is no such thing as too small. I happen to prefer women that have smaller tits, but that doesn't mean that I don't like larger ones too. You know it's not the way a woman looks; it's the way a woman looks at herself. Any woman no matter ninety pounds, or three hundred, can be as beautiful as they want. It's the way you move, sensuous. Even sitting can be made to look sexy. It's all attitude. If you feel beautiful, you will be. Hell, look at you. Standing there, nipples so hard they look as though they would break if I tried to bend them. And you look absolutely nothing like a little girl. You are one of the most feminine women I've ever seen."

I went over, and walked behind her. I slipped my hands around her waist, with them meeting at her bellybutton. I started to slide them up her body, while pulling her back into me. My hands continued up her chest, between her breasts, over to the front of her shoulders. Leaving her shoulders I moved them to her firm, round tits. Her body pressed against me and shuttered. A small whimper escaped her throat, and her hands came up to press against mine. I pulled softly on those thick, hard nipples and she moaned, and arched her back.

I released her nipples, and slipped my hands out from under hers. I cupped her hands in mine and, pressed them in tight, and squeezed gently. I left her hands on her breasts, and slid mine slowly down her front. I stopped at her belly, and caressed the rounded smooth surface. Leaving my left hand there, I slid the right down over the now smooth mound. With two fingers on either side of her clit, I slipped my hand down between her thighs. I cupped and squeezed her, feeling the moist heat radiating from inside her.

Her body came alive in my hands. With a growl, she lifted her arms, and wrapped them around the back of my neck. I slid my left hand up from her belly, to cup her right tit, and pressed my forearm down on the other. Her legs were spread, with her knees bent, putting most of her weight on the hand between her legs. Her hips started to slowly move back and forth, moving her cunt against my fingers. I could already hear the slick crackling sound coming from her very wet slit, and my fingers were getting coated.

I released the hold I had on her, and had to press deep into her belly to take the weight that had just landed on her bent, and week knees. I slid my left hand from her tits, down to join the other at her belly. Angie whimpered, and dropped her arms to wrap her fingers around my wrists. Moving my hands to her hips, I turned her until she faced me, placing my hands at the small of her back, and pressing her belly into my cock.

She looked up at me with pleading eyes, "Please don't stop touching me," she whispered.

I laughed out loud, "Oh, you don't have to worry about that, I'm just getting started," I said sliding my hands down to cup her round ass. "We need to get a little more comfortable is all," I said as I started to lift her feet from the floor.

As I lifted her, her legs parted and started to reach up for my hips. As her now smooth mound passed over my now very hard cock, I stopped raising her, and held her to me. After a slight pause, I rubbed her up and down against me. Feeling my hard cock against her, Angie tilted her hips back to bring her bare mound harder against me. She took her left hand from behind my neck, and reached for the hem of my T-shirt. She struggled with it for a second, and then she just let go with her right hand, forcing me to act fast to keep her from falling. After I had regained my hold of her, she lifted her head and smiled at me as she got my shirt up to my armpits.

"Now what are you going to do? Or should I just drop you so you can strip me?" I asked looking into her eyes with a smile.

"NO, don't put me down. I have a plan," she said giggling. Ducking her head, she pulled the shirt out over her, and pressed those small firm tits against my chest. I felt kisses being pressed against me as her head started to come up through the neck opening. Turning her head from side to side, rubbing that soft hair against my chest, she worked her head through. Giggling she looked up at me, "See?"

The neckband kept us too close together for her to do anything. I felt her hands move up to my shoulders. Feeling her thighs tense, and her hands grip me, I improved my hold on her. With a quick push, and a loud tearing sound, she looked up at me with bright eyes. "That's better," she said leaning in and kissing me under my chin.

Smiling I said, "You little shit, that was my shirt."

"It's a small price to pay," she said. She leaned into me again, pressing herself against me. "My God, is that all you?" she said, as her hand reached down and tried to wrap around the bulge in my shorts.

I walked us over to the bad. I turned, and sat down with her in my lap. Angie wrapped her hands around my head, and pressed her mouth to mine. She nibbled at my lower lip, and then forced her tongue into my mouth with a moan. That one kiss lasted forever. I was running my hands all over her smooth bare back, as she combed her fingers through my hair. I moved my right hand around to her left tit, and took the nipple between my fingers pulling and twisting gently. She moaned into my mouth.

With Angie inside my shirt with me, the scent of her cunt was starting to take us both over the edge. She had her knees on either side of my thighs, and spread wide, so that she was pressed against me. I dropped my other hand back down to her ass, and started to move her back and forth against me. Her knees spread wider, bringing her down harder against me. My boxers were quickly becoming wet. I reached behind her and pulled her down with me as a laid back across the bed.

Her body radiated heat, as she lay full out on top of me. The weight of her on top of me felt so good. I could feel the quick beat of her heart against my chest. With her hands around my neck, she pulled herself higher up on me. Looking very pleased with herself, she started to squirm her whole torso against me, smiling down at me.

I had had enough. I slipped my hands under her thighs, and reached into my boxers pulling my hard cock out. I let it drop, and it landed in between the cheeks of her ass. I reached up around the back of her thighs, and mover her up a little higher. As my cock slid down the crack of her ass, I was watching her eyes. This was the first time she had felt me, skin to skin. Letting go of one of her thighs, I grabbed my cock and started to rub the head up and down her slit. It was covered in her juices quickly, and she started to push down against me.

I felt the head of my cock center in her opening, and moved my hand down out of the way. With her mouth open, Angie started to add pressure, and the head started to enter her. Her mouth, and eyes closed, as her cunt started to open around me. A moan came from her throat, and she added more pressure. The head popped into her, and her breathing stopped for a moment. Groaning she started to push again. With her hands on my chest, she slowly started to work her way down my cock. She would push down and stop, after a pause she raised herself slightly, and then pushed back down again.

She looked so deep in thought, that I couldn't stand it. I reached up tweaked her nipples. Her eyes snapped open, and she almost looked surprised to see that I was there. When she looked at me, her eyes drooped and a slow smile appeared on her open mouth. "Sorry, but I got kind of caught up in the moment. You are only the second man I've had, and there are so many differences, I can't believe it. You feel so different from Jon, bigger, wider." She gave a little twitch, with her hips, "You don't mind if I go slow do you?"

"No I don't mind you going slow," I gave a little thrust up at her, and her eyes snapped fully open again. "But not too slow," I said smiling.

Angie started to lean back, but found herself limited because of what was left of my T-shirt. Lying back down against me, she reached behind herself, forcing her firm little tits into me. She grabbed the two sides, and started tearing it the rest of the way down. When she got to the bottom she got stuck. Reaching up, I followed her arms down to where her hands had a hold of the material. I took a wrap around the first two fingers of each hand, and gave a quick jerk. I dropped what was left of my shirt to either side, and took a hold of her hips.

With her palms on my chest, she pushed her self up onto her knees. With the added height, she was able to get a little more leverage, and she started to work the rest of my cock into herself. She got down to where there were only a couple of inches left to go, and stopped. Her eyes were closed again, and she was breathing hard. I let her rest there a moment, then tugged on her hips forcing the rest of the way in. She sucked in a gulp of air and stopped moving all together. But her eyes were open.

She looked me in the eye, and gave a quick jab into my chest with the nails of both hands. "I would have gotten there, you know."

"Ya, well I've been waiting since last night to have you wrapped around me like this." I gave a twitch inside her, "You look very good on top of me, .... you feel pretty good too."

Angie pushed her knees out wide, and then brought them back in. She made a small rocking motion that rubbed her down on me. "You feel very good inside me too. I had no idea it could feel so different."

I slid my hands down from her hips, and cupped her ass. Slowly, I started to raise her up. After a few inches, I lowered her back down. I repeated that a few times, and Angie got her own rhythm going. It felt like being inside a very hot, wet, deep glove. She started moving slower, but was taking longer strokes. Other then her and I breathing, the only sound I could hear, was the wet slurp of me sliding in and out of her.

Now that she was getting more comfortable with me in her, on her next downward stoke I pulled her body down onto my chest again. She dropped her head down next to mine, and that soft, wild, dark hair swallowed my face, and she purred into my ear. I pushed on her right knee, and straitened her leg out. With that done, I rolled us until I was on top of her, and I could pull my knees up under her ass.

She lay there on her back looking up at me, her knees bent, and back arched. I slid my hands from her knees up her thighs, to her hips. From there I moved up her body to her tits. Those dark nipples were hard, and fat. When I started to pull, and twist them, her hips started to move. I moved my hands to the side, and dropped down onto my elbows, pressing down on her round belly. I looked into her smiling face, feeling her wrap her thighs around me. I dropped my head and took a long lick on her chest, ending in a kiss at the beginning of her throat. I moved my head over to her left tit. Opening my mouth wide, I took as much of the hot, salty flesh in my mouth as I could. Lightly raking my teeth over her, I wound up with the long, hard tip between my teeth. I nibbled at it gently watching goose bump form over her whole body.

myiionu
myiionu
230 Followers
12