A Friend's Confession Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,027 Followers

I was completely at a loss for words as Linda flicked her tongue across my Adam's apple and pressed her boobs into my chest while gripping my ass. She kept her attention focused on me as though no one else was in the room.

Tracy let out a sexy gasp to get Drew's attention as he placed one foot on the steps. "Not so fast, lover...come over and sit with me for a while. I'm sure Linda won't mind." She said to her husband with her legs spread wide and a curled finger beckoning him toward her. "They're really beautiful together...I think you might like it."

Drew just looked at his wife, then to me, and back again several times with his mouth wide open before finally finding something to say. "Holy shit...what is going on here! Mike, is this something you cooked up?!?"

Drew just stared at us as Tracy grabbed his hand and had them standing no more than four feet from us. She drew her body close to her husband and kissed him deeply. Drew still seemed to be in shock and disbelief as he clumsily returned Tracy's kisses. Linda began circling my ear with her tongue while the smooth skin of her breasts pressed against me.

Tracy held Drew's face with both her hands, and looked directly into his confused eyes. "Just relax, baby...I shared what you told me with Linda...even though I promised not to. It just made me so hot, honey...that I had to tell my best friend about it. We tell each other everything...and so we want to tell you boys everything too." She said as she ran her nails across his back.

Linda stepped back from me, and I watched as she stood next to Tracy. "That's right, Drew...we share everything...even each other, when our guys aren't around. We were both really pleased and turned-on when we found out you boys were doing the same thing." My wife said as she stood behind her friend, reaching around with her right hand to stroke Tracy's neatly trimmed mound. "I can hardly believe you got my straighter-than-an-arrow husband to play along...which is why your wife and I planned this little meeting."

"We figured, why play apart, when maybe we could all play together. But for now, we just want to see what we've been missing." Linda said as she walked back to me, licking Tracy's juices from her fingers.

"Look, ladies...as creative as all this is, Drew and I aren't here for this shit, and I'm sure as hell not going to watch while you leave me tied to the rafters." I said, feeling both aggravated and aroused.

"We never said anything about leaving you out, sweetheart. You can sometimes be a little aggressive when you feel your masculinity is in question...at least that's what we got from the story about you and Drew's past experiences. Drew didn't mind playing...but I know what was going on in that sports-locker brain of yours." Linda said as she rubbed my crotch and bit at my nipples. "Tracy and I thought it might be a good idea to show you that you can let your guard down a little with people you know and love." My wife said as she pulled the t-shirt back over my chest and gave my swollen cock another squeeze before sitting on the couch again.

While the scheme was becoming clearer, I still wasn't completely sure what our wives had in mind. My mind wandered away from the topic as I watched Drew get lost in his own moment. He and Tracy were kissing and groping at each other as though we weren't even there. Tracy pulled off Drew's paint stained shirt, kissing his chest as he fingered her swollen pussy. His arousal was obvious as it strained against the fabric of his paint-splattered pants. Linda watched from her seat on the couch, kneading her breasts and staring at me while she rubbed her fingers over her shaved cunt. Drew was clearly into this, and seemed suddenly aware of his audience as Tracy pushed him back with a kiss before joining Linda on the couch. Both us just stood and stared as we watched our wives kiss and embrace on the old sofa. Drew never looked back at me, nor did I pay much attention to him, as the girls continued to explore each other's bodies. All I wanted at that moment was to break free and taste Linda's juices, the scent of which now permeated the air.

"Fair is fair, boys. Drew, honey...help Mike out of that shirt. We just love seeing our men shirtless." My wife said as the two ladies positioned themselves for a better view. "I think Mr. Indecisive will be easier to handle with his hands over his head, so you'll just have to get it off him the best you can." Linda giggled while kneading Tracy's left breast.

Drew walked up to me with a more determined look on his face than I had ever seen before. While he's never had a completely submissive personality, he was clearly feeling empowered at this moment...even while submitting to our wives' suggestions.

"Just go with it, man...this could be hotter than either of us can imagine. "Stop" always means "stop"...just say the word. But so far, this is fucking hotter than hell." Drew said between gritted teeth as he gripped the neckline of my t-shirt and ripped the worn fabric off my body.

I might have found the whole thing funny if Drew hadn't been so forceful and intent on his project. Leaving minor bruises around my arms as he pulled away the fabric, I was feeling oddly aroused by not being unable to step back and force the issue to my favor. My cock was still as hard as ever, and began forming a spot of pre-cum on the front of my jeans.

"Do you want him, sweetheart? Do you want to show us how close you two have become? It would make us so hot...but neither of you has to go any further, if you don't want to." Tracy cooed to her husband, her breath becoming shallow with Linda's attention to her swollen clit.

"Show me how you can make Mike hard for you, Drew. I want to see you guys together so bad!" Linda practically screamed as Tracy drove two fingers into my wife's soaking slit.

Drew didn't need to be begged, as he faced me and began firmly rubbing my biceps and pecs, taking time to lick around my neck and nipples. His massage was masculine and a little rough, but pleasing at the same time. Still nibbling and licking my chest, Drew gripped the waist of my jeans, forced open the top button and zipper, allowing the well-worn fabric to crumple into a pile at my feet. I closed my eyes and moaned as Drew gripped my aching rod through the material of my boxer briefs, licking his way down my chest and stopping at the waistband of my underwear.

"Oh, baby...this is so fucking hot! Come on, Tracy...we just have to get a better view of this!" Linda said as she helped Tracy off the couch.

Linda stood behind me, and Tracy behind Drew. With her breasts pressed to my back, Linda rubbed my chest, moving slowly down to the top of my boxer briefs. Tracy stood slightly off to the side, rubbing her clit and staring in amazement at her husband as he chewed at the tip of my prick through the fabric.

"Mike, honey...I'm so wet and hot for you right now...feed Drew your cock for me, honey...I want to see this so badly." Linda cooed into my ear as she lowered my underwear, causing my intensely swollen rod to slap Drew firmly on the cheek.

Drew seemed to like playing it up for the ladies, as he slowly slid his tongue along the underside of my twitching tool, over my balls, and back to the tip again. My cock was leaking pre-cum in huge amounts...more than I had ever noticed before...and it slid down the side of Drew's unshaven face as he gently sucked each of my balls into his hot mouth.

"Suck him, baby...milk your friend's cock dry for us, sweetheart. Linda and I are so happy you boys are sharing everything with us." Tracy said lustily as she pulled Drew's head away from my cock and kissed him deeply. Tracy finally gave her husband some relief as she pulled open his painter's pants and slowly stroked his swollen member as she helped him remove them completely from his kneeling position.

After helping her husband out of his clothes, Tracy released Drew from her kiss and looked directly at me. "Tell him what you want, Mike. Linda and I want to hear you ask for it...we would get so hot hearing Mr. Macho begging for relief from another guy." Tracy snarled as she knelt behind her husband, reaching around to stroke his cock while teasing her own clit.

My mind was a blur as I was overwhelmed with having my wife and best friends naked and horny in front of me...the possibilities new and exciting for all of us. Linda pressed herself behind me once again as her fingers locked with mine, my hands still chained and hanging even with my head. The growing discomfort in my arms was eclipsed by the aching need of my cock, and I willingly complied.

"Suck it, man...swallow my cock...show these sluts how it's done." I growled, hardly believing I used the word "sluts"...but it seemed to fit the mood.

I gasped so hard as Drew took my steel-hard rod into his mouth, that I could have sucked all the air out of the room. I was so intensely aroused that every movement down my shaft pulsed through my body like an electric charge. Drew took me in eagerly, and was quickly taking me down to the root, the stubble on his chin brushing against my balls.

"Fuck his face, baby...lets see your cock piston in and out of your buddy's mouth." My wife said in a nastier tone than was usual for her.

Drew seemed to hear her request, and held his head firmly in place at the end of my dick. I was ready to begin sliding back in when Linda surprised me by taking the action over for me. My feet still somewhat restrained by the pool of clothes at my ankles, and my hands still chained overhead...Linda gripped my wrists as she pressed her hips against my ass, swinging my body forward and driving my dripping tool into my best friend's waiting mouth. This was a far more commanding role than my wife had ever taken before, and I was excited even more by the control she had over my body. Drew seemed to be really into as well, as he moaned with every thrust of my seven inches down his throat. Linda teased my nipples as she maintained a steady rhythm against my ass, her breathing getting raspy while she watched my cock slide between Drew's lips. Tracy seemed almost frozen, staring at the scene while furiously fingering her dripping pussy and stroking her husband's cock. The smell of sex was intense, and I knew I couldn't last much longer under this kind of stimulation.

"Fuck...oh fuck, man...here it comes, dude!" I grunted just moments before I came.

The pulse of my orgasm, as I shot stream after stream of hot cum down my buddy's throat, was so intense that the muscles between my balls and asshole seemed to ache with the strength of the contraction. My load was huge, and while Drew struggled to take it all, a considerable amount of overflow moved down his chin and dropped to the floor between us. I suddenly felt exhausted, and my body hung limply from the chains as Drew sucked and teased my softening tool while Linda gently scraped her fingernails down my back. I might have drifted to sleep, if Tracy hadn't spoken up.

"Oh my god...that was so fucking hot! Linda...mind if I grab a taste from my husband?" Tracy asked my wife as she lifted Drew to his feet and prepared to kiss him. With cum still on Drew's chin and lips, she asked permission to taste it as thought my seed was Linda's property.

"Be my guest, girlfriend. That was so sweet of you to ask." Linda replied as she released my from the restraints, pulled the clothes away from my ankles, and led me to the sofa. "I think you're too tired to run away from us now." Linda laughed as I lazily sat down.

My mind was quickly lifting from the fog as Linda and I watched our friends share an incredibly passionate kiss. Tracy licked the cum from her husband's chin, their tongues darting between each other's mouths with my spunk passing between them. In a move I had only scene in porn videos, Tracy wrapped her arms around Drew's neck and raised her legs around his waist while he supported her ass with his arms. The muscles in Drew's well-toned arms and back were clearly visible as he supported the weight of Tracy's body against his own. Each of them carefully moving their hips for better position, Tracy impaled herself on her husband's swollen tool. They each gasped and moaned deeply as they quickly settled into a fast rhythm. Despite his strength, Drew couldn't keep that up very long, and he stepped heavily toward the couch where Linda and I were seated. Laying Tracy on the cushion next to me, Drew then started fucking her in earnest...her legs over his shoulders and the sloppy wet sounds of her pussy easy to hear as he pounded into her. I had never watched another couple make love before, but watching our best friends seemed more intimate than anything else I had ever experienced.

"Oh my god...that's so fucking beautiful...isn't it, baby!" my wife exclaimed, her fingers still deep in her own pussy.

"Fucking hotter than hell, babe. But lets not forget about you." I replied as I got up and motioned Linda into a sitting position at the top of the sofa.

With Linda sitting at the top, and her feet on the seat cushions, I could kneel between her legs and finally get a taste of her sugary folds. The heat of her snatch was intense, and I don't know if I had ever seen her so wet. With her view from above, Linda could clearly see all the action next to us, which only seemed to heighten her arousal. Linda's button was swollen harder than ever, and I knew it wouldn't take much to trigger her climax. With the panting and grunting of the couple next to us filling the air, I dove into my wife's dripping pussy, burying my nose and tongue deep into her cunt. The smell and sweet taste were intoxicating as she almost immediately tensed and small contractions showered my tongue in heavenly nectar. As if the stimulation of recent events weren't enough, I was surprised to feel Drew reach over and grip the back of my head, pushing my face deeper into Linda's tunnel as he continued to fuck his wife. His action suddenly made me even more aware of the activity going on next us, and made it clear that he and Tracy were still well aware of us. I could hear Drew's breathing becoming shorter as he quickened his pace into Tracy's soaking slit while running his hand down my back, squeezing my ass, and then returning to the back of my head and pressing me even more firmly against Linda's swollen mound. The sudden pressure was the final straw for Linda.

"Oooohhh...uuuhhhh....mmmpppphhhh...Oh, yessss!" my wife cried out as she had one of the most intense orgasms I had ever witnessed. My face was practically covered in a flood of her juices as her body convulsed at the top of the couch.

"Uuunngghhh...aarrgghhh...shit...fuck!" Drew grunted just seconds later as his body tensed and shot his load deep into Tracy's love tunnel. Tracy added her own intense cries of pleasure as she tightly gripped Drew's arms, her body shaking and her breasts swaying with every wave of the climax that coursed through her body.

All of us spent the next several minutes panting for breath and wiping sweat from our foreheads. Our wives were clearly enjoying the afterglow of their orgasms, and looked at each other with very pleased looks on their faces.

"Wow...this was so worth it, Tracy." My wife said, looking over at her friend. "I know it's not quite the same thing...but mind if I get a little taste." Linda continued, glancing down at her girlfriend's dripping snatch, Drew's deflating cock having pulled out only moments before.

"Sure, sweety...I don't mind. Do you boys mind if my friend takes a little taste?" Tracy said as she lay across the sofa cushions. "I didn't think you would." She replied as Drew and I sat on each arm of the couch, speechless, as our wives moved into a sixty-nine position.

I couldn't help but stare as I watched Linda lick my best friend's cum from his wife's sloppy gash. Their smooth bodies writhed against each other as each of the women gently enhanced the other's pleasure. I can honestly say that I never really got into the lesbian scenes that are found on nearly every porn video...but watching the real thing was very different. Despite the intensity of my last orgasm, I found that my cock was slowly coming to life again with the scene before me.

"There's more than one tasty clean-up job around here, honey...I think you should get started." My wife said, looking up at me with Drew's cum clinging to her lips.

"Oh...yeah...right." I said, somewhat in a daze, and stepped over the side of the couch where Drew was seated.

Drew didn't even seem to be aware of what my wife said, his gaze still focused on the women, as I knelt between his legs and took his soft and sticky cock into my mouth. The mix of his cum and Tracy's juices were an unbelievable taste sensation. Tracy's nectar was a bit different than my wife's...no better or worse...just different. Now that I was willingly performing this act, with little or no coercion, I finally felt comfortable with the things Drew and I shared...and now shared openly with our wives. Drew relaxed, and scooted forward on the arm of the couch to give me better access. I worked slowly and carefully...cleaning every inch of their combined fluids from his balls and cock. Drew remained soft for quite a while...drained from the intercourse he shared with his wife just minutes before...but his cock began to stir as the ladies long and gentle afterglow began to rekindle their desire. The soft coos and gentle moans were a clear sign to us that our wives may be ready for more.

"Mike, honey...you've been so great, playing along like this...I love you so much." Linda said as Tracy gently licked her still glistening pussy. "I need you, baby...I need your cock in me so bad...I want to feel you inside me, honey." She practically pleaded as they both got up from the couch, and Tracy placed the seat cushions on the floor.

With cushions now on the floor, Tracy lay on her back as my wife resumed a sixty-nine position over her friend, waiting for me to take her doggy-style. My cock sprang to full hardness almost immediately...while everything prior had been fun...I still desperately wanted to slide into Linda's silky folds. Kneeling behind her, the mix of her own lubrication and Tracy's spit made it apparent that Linda was more than ready for my now aching rod. I was now so intent on fucking my wife that I barely noticed as Tracy gripped my cock and aimed it at my wife's quivering tunnel. Linda was so wet and so ready for me, that I thrust deep into her on the first stroke, causing her to shake and gasp for air. Her gash wrapped tightly around me immediately...the warmth and silky wetness enveloping my cock as I could feel her tunnel pulse around my hot pole. I began fucking her slowly...occasionally feeling Tracy's nose against my balls as she licked my wife's clit. I was so lost in the moment that I never gave a second thought to Drew as he watched from a few feet away.

"Sorry, man...but playing the voyeur isn't going to work this time around. Besides, paybacks are hell." Drew said with a guttural laugh as he searched through the backpack Linda brought with her and pulled out a bottle of lube. It only partly registered in my mind what Drew was thinking as I focused on pleasuring my wife...while he stroked himself to full hardness with an ample amount of lube.

For the first time, I noticed an old dresser mirror leaning against the opposite wall, providing an excellent view of me, my wife, and Julie...entwined in a beautifully passionate scene. It wasn't positioned in a way for us to notice while we were on the couch, but now that the action had moved to the floor, it was perfect for taking in all that was happening. It was almost surreal as I watched Drew walk behind me, his hard cock swaying with every step. As I slowly eased back to Linda's pussy, Drew stood next to me and slapped me firmly on the ass.

markindy
markindy
1,027 Followers