A Friendship Forced Upon Me

Story Info
Friend decides to take more than he's given.
1.8k words
3.72
179.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Thursday night up at school. That meant drinking, partying, smoking- the usual. This was one of the top party school's in New England; no one cared if they had early classes the next morning. Everyone knows thirsty Thursday was a time to go out and get fucked up. The neighbors were loud, partying as usual but I had chosen to stay in. Two of my roommates were up stairs in bed already and the other was out with her boyfriend. It was five of midnight and I was what you could say- extremely bored. The music was blasting next door but I just wasn't up to going out. So there I was sitting in my living room watching a scary movie and doing some studying for Spanish. I had a 10:10am class tomorrow with a quiz so I needed to study. I was sitting on the couch by the window when I heard a noise on the porch. I didn't think much of it cause the wind was blowing extremely hard that night but then I heard a knock. I started to get up when the door busted open. I jumped back in surprise only to see my friend John standing in the doorway. I laughed and walked back to the couch.

"What are you doing here so late? I thought you were out drinking with the guys?" I questioned him. Just by looking at him I could tell he was trashed. This wasn't a good thing. A while back John and I had kissed when we were drunk and it had caused some problems with my friends. Usually when I drank I became very touchy feely.

"Those guys weren't any fun. So I thought I'd come here and have some fun of my own." He looked at me with a gleam in his eyes. He started walking over to me and I nervously laughed.

"You know I have to study tonight that's why I'm not out with all you guys." I nervously pull my long brown hair back into a clip. This was a mistake. I could see his eyes craving my naked neck.

He moved closer to me taking off his jacket. "You look comfortable all cuddled up on the couch. Why don't you get a little more comfortable and take off those pajama pants? I know it would make me feel real good." He slowly came over to me on the couch and placed his hands on my legs. "And I brought a movie for us to watch." He pulled out a porno of two girls and a guy. I'd have to admit it made a part of me hot.

"John we can't do this. You know what happened last time, and that was just kissing." I looked up at him with my big brown eyes. My breath was coming faster now and I could feel warmth running down my body.

"Let's just watch the movie then. It's entertaining." He moved over to the DVD player and put it in. "Let's get comfortable." He slid down on the couch next to me picking my legs up and laying them over his. His big strong hands caressed my calves as the movie started.

Instantly sex is shown on the TV. The girls start off by making out. Their tongue sliding along the others. Their soft hands roam up and down their half naked body. I'm starting to get really hot now watching it. The moans are what drive me crazy. My tongue slowly moves out of my mouth tracing my lips. John's hands begin to slowly move up to my waistband of my pajama pants.

He moves his hands and grasps the top and slowly starts bringing them down. I place my hand over his and give him a look saying I don't want this to happen. He ignores me and forcefully pulls them down. I know he'd never do anything I don't want him to do- I think so let it happen. His hands run up my soft tanned legs. His hand covers my black bikini panties. He lays me down more to get a better angle.

"John I don't want anything to happen. Can't we just kiss and that's it?" I ask him.

"Ha, Yeah sure. Just kiss it'll be fun." He brings his lips down to the very top of my panties. I feel his hot breath on my skin and it causes a pull in between my legs. His hands then move up to my shirt. "No bra Leigh?" He laughs as his hands rip my shirt over my head. He instantly brings his head down and begins kissing my breasts. "Mmmm... these are beautiful. So firm and soft." His hand grasps them as his tongue darts out to lick the tip of my nipple. It hardens right away. He then takes my entire nipple into my mouth and sucks hard.

"Ahhhh... Mmmmm.. That feels so good. But we can't. John we have to stop." I begin to push him off of me but his 6'2" frame is much larger than my 5'4". His legs pin me down and his arms pin my arms above my head. My breasts are thrust forward and his nibbles on my nipples some more. I begin grinding against him trying to get him off of me.

"Yeah Leigh, keep that up. It feels soo good." He then takes one of his hands and brings it down to my panties. John then begins caressing my pussy lips through my panties.

"No John stop. You don't know what you're doing. You're too drunk. Please John don't do this." His hands move into my panties and begin sliding up and down my slit. He smiles down at me. I know right away my body does not agree with what I'm saying. I'm instantly wet. He spreads my legs a part more to get a better grip on my pussy. "You're so hot and wet. That's all for me." He brings one of his fingers up to his lips and tastes me on himself. "Mmm. Just the way I like it, fresh and sweet." He then tells me to go a long with what ever happens that I'll have a good time.

He leans down and begins kissing me. Our tongues dance around in circles moving in and out of each other's mouths. I've always loved the way he kisses. He melts me with his tongue. His hands move back down my body and remove my panties. He then puts them in his pocket to keep. And grabs my wrists

"You are so wet. I'm gonna taste you now. Don't try to move away cause it's not gonna help you. You know I'm stronger. Plus you'll love it. He tightens his grip on my wrists until I yelp out in pain. He smiles down at me as he let's my hands go. He moves his body down my body tracing my breasts, then down my stomach with his tongue. He gets further down and spreads my legs wide. I look away because I can't believe this is happening to me. I feel this tongue on my hot wet clit. He flicks it causing me to moan. I hate that my body is giving me away.

He brings me on the edge of cumming when he stops suddenly. My body tenses and he laughs. He stands up and quickly removes his clothing. By this time the alcohol has hit it's full level and he is ready to fuck. I squeeze my legs shut trying to get up. "John No. We can't do this. Please, Please don't do this to me," tears begin to form in my eyes. I try to crawl off the couch.

"Fuck you, you tease." He grabs me and slams me against the couch. My head hits the side hard and causes me slump down in pain. "Who do you think you are getting me all worked up? Look at this. I'm hard as a rock and I'm gonna fuck you so hard." John grabs his cock and thrusts it into my face. "I want you to lick it. Suck it and get it nice and wet and ready so I can fuck you." He grabs the back of my head and forces his cock into my mouth.

I instantly gag. His cock is huge and hot and throbbing. He thrusts into my mouth making me suck him off. After a few minutes he gets tired of this and throws me back down. "Are you ready Leigh? You're gonna love this." He spreads my legs open with force. I begin fighting him again. Trying to squeeze my legs shut. He backhands me across the face. "Don't even try screaming to wake up your roommates. You know they wont hear you." He smacks me again and then grabs my knees and rips them apart. His hand moves down to my pussy and rubs it making me even wetter. He then thrusts his hard cock into me fast and hard. I scream as pain rips through me. He covers my face with a pillow until I stop screaming. The pain is so bad. "I would never have believed it. Especially how you strut around at all the parties. A fucking Virgin!" He laughs and begins thrusting into me again.

He takes the pillow off my face and leans down to kiss me. He drives his cock into me faster now. By this time I've gone numb so it doesn't matter anymore. His cock is slowly making its way all the way inside of me. I'm so tight he really has to work to get it all the way in. Sweat is dripping down his face and he fucks me harder and harder. "Ohhh Yeah. So tight, so good." He fucks me faster and faster I can hear him grunting when I feel him push harder and harder. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum all inside of you." He thrust a few more times then I feel hot liquid move inside of me. He thrust fully into me leaving it deep inside me as he fills me with his hot cum.

He slides his limp cock out of me and puts his pants back on. "Good porno huh?" He gets dressed and sits back down handing me my pajama bottoms and top. "I'm pretty tired. I'm gonna head home. You can keep the porno till tomorrow. I'll come back tomorrow night to pick it up. We can have some more fun." He gets up and leans over to kiss me. I turn my face and he just laughs. He leaves the house as I curl up in a ball on the couch. The tears begin to come down. I look out the window and see him walking down the street. I run over to the door and lock it. I know that won't help. But I don't know what else to do. I run to my room and jump in bed hoping for some sleep. Maybe this was all a dream. I know that's not true when I look at my wrists the next morning...He left his marks. And worst of all, he'll be back tomorrow night.