A Frustrated Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skadoo
skadoo
49 Followers

Two weeks later I walked on the set as the star of an adult film and 18 films later I have never looked back. How can I, I'm happy. I'm doing what I want. I love to fuck. I get paid to do it for a living. I get to have sex with beautiful women and well hung hunks. Plus the money isn't bad either. Finally, I just love the fact that I'm the most popular pornstar in the business today. "

"Wow. " is all Stacy says upon hearing Serena talking about how she became a pornstar. "You've been in 18 adult films already? asked a shocked Stacy.

18 and counting. " replied Serena.

Stacy hears Serena's voice on the TV screen and she turns her head to see what is happening with the movie.

Serena is standing in a bedroom wrapped on in the towel as though she had just gotten out of the shower.

Serena says "Honey, why aren't you ready, we'll be late for Bill and Kelly's" to her male co-star.

Stacy notices how attractive Serena's co-star is he must be 6-2, muscular with a rugged handsome face. , all he is wearing is a pair of gray boxers.

"God Serena, he so handsome" says Stacy.

"I just love Mike, what till you see what under his boxers Stace. ",replies Serena with a sly smile.

Stacy brings her eyes back to the screen. To see Mike sit up on the bed and say "What's the big deal if we're late to Bill and Kelly's. "

"They're our best friends and " but before Serena can finish her sentence, Mike pulls the towel off of Serena's stunning form. She is then pulled onto the bed and Serena and Mike kiss with mouths wide open, with their tongues dancing with one another.

As Mike strokes Serena's cheek and begins to move down her body he says "They'll have to forgive us our lateless. ", as he licks Serena's bellybutton.

Stacy's eyes are glued to the screen, watching Mike move lower and lower down Serena's body as he get closer to Serena's sex. When Mike finally reaches his destination he begins to lick all around Serena's clit as he rubs his index and middle finger over Serena's slit.

Stacy involuntarily begins to squirm and move rub her thighs together because of how the porn film is exciting her. Stacy's eyes are mesmerized to the screen watching Serena "perform".

On the screen Serena pushes Mike's head from between her legs. The two kiss once again sharing one another's tongue. Serena says "Lay back. ", and pushes her male co-star to the bed. Serena then grabs the ssides of Mike's boxers and begins to pull the of his hips, down his ass. Kevin lifts his butt off the bed to assist Serena. With the boxers removed, Serena throws them to the floor. For the first time Mike semi-erect penis is in full view. Stacy is amazed with the size.

Serena grasps the semi-erect dick in her hand and leans down and begins to lick up and down the sides of the member. Running her tongue around the head and piss slit, leaving Mike's dick glistening with Serena's saliva.

Serena begins to move closer to Stacy as she notices that Stacy is now rubbing her thighs together with greater speed and desperation. Serena places her hands on Stacy's shoulders and whispers "I hope you like my movie. " in a raspy sexy voice. Then begins to rub Stacy's shoulders sensually.

Stacy could not remove her eyes from the action on the screen. Serena had Mike dick at full attention, it was fully hard at 9 inches as Serena licked up and down it like a popsicle.

"My God, he has a big penis!" exclaims Stacy.

"Stace, anything that size is a cock. ", says Serena as she plants a kiss on the back of Stacy's neck.

Serena sucked as much of the big cock in her mouth as possible. Serena gave Mike's dick head one last suck. Then she sits up and says to Mike, "I want your cock inside me. " Serena lays back on the bed as Mike smiles and scoots up to meet Serena.

Serena spreads her long tan legs for Mike to have better access to her pussy. With his cock in his hand, Mike began to rub his cock up and down Serena's wet slit. Serena licked her lips sensually as Mike rubbed his 9 inch cock up and down her slit. Serena lifted her legs onto Mike's shoulders and then he placed his large member at Serena's entrance and pushed into her moist hole. Slowly Mike began to slide his large cock in and out of Serena.

While continuing to watch Serena doing her thing in the porn film, Stacy's right hand moves up her inner thigh till it reaches her panty covered pussy. Stacy with her eyes fixed to the screen begins to rub her slit through her panties as Serena is now getting pounded by Mike on the screen. This action causes her to moan.

Serena seeing how the film is having an effect on Stacy, moves her hands from Stacy's shoulders down her sides, up Stacy's stomach and onto her firm full breasts. Stacy leans back into Serena. Stacy looks back at Serena and says "I can't believe that's you on the screen. " Serena just smiles and continues to caress Stacy's lovely breasts.

Stacy now sees on the screen that Serena is on all fours and is getting hammered doggie style. Stacy eyes are focused on Serena's face and on the large dick sliding in and out of Serena's pussy.

Stacy is so aroused by the movie and Serena's touch, that she has brought her left hand down and pulled her panties to the side, so she can really rub herself. With her right hand she is now rubbing her clit into a frenzy and with the left she has her middle and index fingers rubbing her moistening slit. Stacy inserts her pussy juice wet fingers into her pussy as the action on the screen gets hotter and hotter.

Serena gently removes herself from behind Stacy and lays Stacy down on the bed. "Let me help you Stace. ", says Serena as she lays next to Stacy. Serena gently kisses Stacy on the lips and Stacy kisses back but she makes sure to keep one eye on the screen.


Serena then kisses down Stacy's neck and even licks up and down it with her tongue. Serena moves to plant a few kisses and licks on Stacy's chest. Serena instructs Stacy to lift herself up and with ease, Serena undoes the bra that encase Stacy's delectable breasts, dropping the bra unto the floor. Serena gently grasps Stacy's right breast in her hand and then begins to lick in a circular motion around Stacy's aroelae.

"MMMMMMM!" moans Stacy.

Stacy can not believe that another woman is licking her breast and Stacy is truly amazed that the woman doing that is a pornstar.

Serena the moves over to Stacy's left breast and begins to lick around the aroelae. Then Stacy begins to flick the left nipple with her tongue and as she does this she sucks the now hardening nipple into her mouth.

With her free left hand, Serena runs it down Stacy's body, down past her stomach until it makes contact with Stacy's own hands. Serena wiggles her hand in between Stacy's places her hand over Stacy's pussy. Serena then using her entire hand rubs Stacy's wet and aroused pussy.

Stacy removes her hands from in between her own legs and brings them over her head. "OH! OH! MMMM! MMMM!" moans Stacy.

Serena then mouth her mouth back to the right breast and begins to flick the nipple with her tongue and sucking it into her warm hot mouth. Serena oral attention causes Stacy's nipples to be completed hard and the two breasts covered in spit. Serena inserts her middle and fore finger into Stacy's soaked pussy. Slowly Serena plunges her two fingers in and out of Stacy's pussy.

Stacy closes her eyes and can not believe how another woman is making her feel like this. This is the most aroused she has ever been in her young life. Serena licks between Stacy's clevage and moves herself downward, though always making sure her fingers are plunging in and out of the blonde newlywed.

As Serena reaches Stacy's bellybutton she licks and plants kisses. Serena gently pulls on Stacy's bellybutton ring with her teeth, smiling up at Stacy.

Serena continues to move south. Stacy's breathing becomes sharp and labored with the realization where Stacy's is heading. As a way to gather herself, Stacy's looks at the screen to now see Serena lying on her back, being pounded by Mike, with Serena moaning "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Looking at Stacy, Serena pulls her two fingers out of Stacy stands up and walks to the front of the bed. Serena then sticks the pussy juices drenched fingers into her mouth and suck on them and cleans them off.

"Mmmmmm, you taste so fucking good, baby. ", says Serena.

Serena places her two hands on each of Stacy's thighs, she gently pushes them apart and kneels down between them. Serena tells Stacy to scoot closer to the edge. Stacy with eye contact with Serena scoots up the bed.

Serena leans forward and is now only inches away from Stacy's pussy. Stacy moves her hands to her side and grasps the comforter in anticipation of what is about to happen.

"God, is this happening? Is another woman going to eat my pussy? Oh WOW!" Stacy thinks to herself.

Serena leans her head in closer and blows her breath across Stacy's clit. This causes Stacy to shiver. Serena then leans down using her tongue licks up and down Stacy's pussy lips.

"OH GOD!" gasps Stacy as for the first time in her life another woman is licking her pussy.

Using her right index finger and middle finger Serena begins to rub Stacy's clit as Serena expertly licks Stacy's pussy. Serena begins to suck one of Stacy's pussy lips into her mouth then the other as she continues to rub Stacy's clit.

Stacy is wiggling on the bed from the oral attention her pussy is receiving. Using her left hand, Serena spreads Stacy's lips apart and runs her tongue between Stacy's lips, collecting Stacy's juices on her tongue and swallowing them down.

Stacy is now a gasping and moaning shell of a person. The blonde porn starlet buries her tongue inside the wet opening of Stacy's pussy. Serena now uses her tongue in a plunging motion inside the newlywed's hole.

All of Serena's action are having a great effect on Stacy as she is now left to panting and moaning.

"YES EAT ME, EAT MY PUSSY SERENAAAAAAA!" yells Stacy.

Serena then once again begins to lick her tongue up and down Stacy's open pussy lips. Stacy using her right hand brings it to Serena's head and runs it through her long blonde tresses. The pornstar moves her attention from Stacy's pussy lips to her clit.


Serena begins to run circles around Stacy's clit with her tongue and insert her middle and index fingers back insides Stacy's pussy juice and saliva wettened pussy. Stacy moves her hips to meet the pornstar's fingers. Serena is now sucking on Stacy's hard nub as her fingers slide quicker and quicker in Stacy's wanton pussy.

"UH! UH! UH! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moans Stacy as her body raises off the bed and stiffens.

Serena noticing Stacy's is cumming, she redoubles her effort on Stacy's clit, licking it with her tongue and sucking the nub into her mouth.

"SHIT! OH SHIT! OH! OH! OH!" moans Stacy as the orgasm hit her. Her body shivers as the orgasm spreads over her body. Stacy is panting and breathing hard from the orgasm, but Serena continues to suck, lick, bit, nibble, and flick Stacy's clit with amazing energy. Serena is now really jamming her two fingers in and out of Stacy's pussy hole. Stacy is bucking her pussy into Serena's hand in an intense frenzy, meeting Serena's thrusts equally. Serena is now wiggling her two fingers inside Stacy's dripping wet hole.

With Serena's fingers rubbing the insides of Stacy's pussy and with Serena's sucking and biting on Stacy's clit, another orgasm comes over her body.

"FUCK! FUCK! GOD! OH! FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" screams Stacy as her body bucks and shakes on the bed. Stacy then falls on the bed panting.

Serena pulls her mouth off Stacy's clit and begins to lick Stacy's wet slit. Serena sucking as much of Stacy;s juices as possible. When Stacy has finally caught her breath, Serena removes her mouth from Stacy's pussy. Before standing up, Serena licks the length of Stacy's slit all the way to her puckered asshole. Serena gives Stacy's asshole a few playful licks and then a kiss. Then stands up and says "That'll be for later. "

Serena lays next to Stacy and leans over and the two young blondes kiss. As soon as Stacy's lips touch the porn starlet's she can taste herself on her lips and that causes Stacy to kiss with more passion. Soon the two blondes our involved in a tongue twinning kiss, swapping spit with fervor. Stacy sucks on the tips of Serena's tongue as it enters her mouth.

Serena breaks the kiss and smiles at the blonde laying before her. Stacy says "Oh fuck, that was amazing Serena, I have never cum that hard in my entire life and I have never had multiple orgasms before. "

"I aim to please" teases Serena.

Stacy just laughs and as she looks back to the screen she sees the movie is now to the next scene, where two male co-stars are jacking themselves off and Serena lays on a bed with her mouth open and within seconds the two men with large cocks begin to squirt cum on Serena's face. One man aims his cock and the spurting cum hits Serena on the lips, her chin, and some in her mouth. The other is aiming and spurting his cum in Serena lips, some hit her hair, some lands on her chin, and the rest in her mouth. The scene ends with Serena licking one of the men's semi-hard cocks.

Serena clicks the film off and says "We can always watch that later, I think we have better things to get to. "

Serena moves over to the end table grabs the bottle of champagne and brings the bottle to her lips and drinks from it. When she is done, she hands the bottle to Stacy and without hesitation Stacy take a large swig from the bottle. She then hands the bottle back to Serena, who puts it back on the end table.

Noticing that some of the champagne has run down Stacy's chin, Serena moves toward Stacy lowers her head and licks the excess liquid from Stacy's neck and chin, sucking upon Stacy's chin for a second.

"Well I think it's time for you to repay me for my actions. " says the gorgeous pornstar.

Stacy knew exactly what the blonde pornstar meant. For the first time in her life Stacy wanted to lick and go down on another woman's pussy. To see if she could bring as much pleasure to Serena as Serena had brought to her and with a hard swallow, Stacy moved next to Serena.

Stacy scoots next to Serena and plants kisses on her lovely neck and as she gently sucks on Serena's neck, she reaches behind her to Serena's bra snap and undoes it. Stacy allows the bra to drop off of the pornstar's unnaturally large and firm breasts. As Stacy moves to kiss Serena's right shoulder, she gently pushes her down onto the bed. When Serena is laying on the bed, her large breast stand up frim.

Stacy with shaky nervous hands brings them to Serena's large breasts. Stacy squeezes unnaturally large breasts. Stacy bends her head down and as she removes her left hand, Stacy licks the blonde pornstar's left breast. Stacy licks all around Serena's large aroelae. The Stacy flicks her tongue over Stacy's nipple, sucking it into her mouth, rolling her tongue all around the nipple until it becomes hard.

As Stacy continues to suck upon Serena's left breast, Stacy gently rubs the right one in her hand.

"Your tongue feels so good Stace, Keep licking my tits baby. " squeals Serena.

Stacy moves her oral attention to the porn starlet's right breast. This time Stacy sucks upon Serena's breast, then Stacy rolls her tongue around the entire firm breast. The pornstar reaches out to Stacy and moves the strands of blonde hair that are in Stacy's eyes, so Serena can see the beauty's beautiful deep blue eyes. Serena then runs her right hand through Stacy's long blonde hair to show her admiration for the attention she is giving to Serena's breasts.

Stacy is now sucking intently on Serena's right nipple causing it to become hardened as well. Stacy pulls her mouth off of Serena's breast and smile at the pornstar, then she kisses Serena's sexy belly. Licking playfully in Serena's bellybutton. Stacy continues to plant kisses on Serena's gorgeous body. As Stacy reaches Serena's flesh right above Serena's panty covered she stops. Stacy sits up and then grabs both side of the thong and begins to pull it off Serena's hips and over her sexy ass. Serena simply lifts her ass off the bed to make it easier for Stacy. Stacy slides the black thong down Serena's long tan legs until it reaches Serena's left foot. Serena easily kicks it to the floor.

Stacy now looks at Serena's now exposed well trimmed pussy and realizes for the first time in her life that she is lusting after another woman's pussy and can't wait to get her first taste. Serena scoots up on the bed leans against the headboard and spreads her legs, giving Stacy the complete view of her aroused pussy.

"Lay on your stomach baby. " says Serena.

Stacy lays on the big bed on her stomach, Serena then scoots done the bed until her pussy is only a foot away from Stacy's face. Serena leans back against the headboard as Stacy inches herself closer and closer to the blonde pornstar's pussy. Stacy instinctively wraps her arms around Serena's thighs to allow her better access to Serena's sex.

Stacy moves her face as close to Serena's as possible without making contact. "I can't believe I'm about to eat a another woman, if only Alex could see me now" Stacy thinks to herself.

"Serena, your pussy is just so beautiful," says Stacy.

"Thanks baby. " retorted Serena.

Stacy takes a few seconds to look at Serena's pussy. Then she closes her eyes and opens her mouth sticks her tongue out and brings her head down. The moment Stacy's tongue makes contact with Serena's pussy lips she gives them a slow, nervous lick but she is rewarded with her first taste of another woman's pussy. Stacy likes what she tastes, a sweet aromatic yet tangy taste, Stacy gives Serena slit a few more licks. Serena's juices collect in Stacy's mouth and she swallows the pussy juice.

Stacy lifts her head from Serena's pussy and says "God, your pussy taste good, I love how your pussy tastes. ", as she licks her lips.

"Keep licking Stacy and you'll be rewarded with more. ", says Serena as she playfully pushes Stacy's head between her legs.

Stacy's lowers her head back to Serena's wet pussy. Stacy now knowing how good a pussy tastes is eager to continue her exploration. Stacy licks up and down Serena's aroused pussy lips.

"OH YES, FUCK STACY, KEEP LICKING ME LIKE THAT. " squeals the blonde pornstar.

Stacy begins to really lick the folds of Serena's pussy, remembering how it felt to have her own clit rubbed while being eaten, Stacy uses her index and middle finger to rub Serena's hard nub.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM, THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOODDD!", screeched Serena.

Stacy continued to lick up and down Serena's slit, Stacy even used her tongue to squeeze between the folds of Serena's labia. Using her right hand Stacy spreads Serena's lips and then licks her tongue in between the lips. Serena's juices really begins to flow and Stacy is up to the challenge of collecting as much of the intoxocation fluid in her mouth to savor.

Stacy was really licking up and down Serena exposed pussy lips, Stacy from time to time even placed her whole entire mouth over top of Serena's sex, gently sucking upon the aroused pussy.

Serena began to squeal and moan from the oral assault her pussy was getting from Stacy. Serena humped her pussy into Stacy's beautiful face. Stacy just continued to eat her friend's pussy. The blonde pornstar reached her hand down to Stacy's head and begin to gently push her face into her pussy.

"YES THAT GREAT, BUT MY CLIT LICK MY CLIT!" gasps Serena.

Stacy moves her mouth from the fold of Serena's pussy to her hard clit. Stacy at first slowly flicks her tongue over the nub after seeing Serena's body tense up, Stacy begins to suck the little nub into her mouth.

skadoo
skadoo
49 Followers