A Fucked Up Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie drops in on hubby at work to take control.
4.9k words
4.64
96.2k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers

Jamie Harris came into the office wearing a light coat that covered her from the throat to mid calf. She breezed by the little blonde secretary in front of her husband's office door and went right on in. The secretary tried to protest but Jamie ignored her.

Richard, her husband was sitting behind his desk, his attention on the computer monitor before him. His head snapped around in her direction. "Jamie? What are you doing here?" He asked as he tried to get his hard dick shoved back into his pants.

As his wife started to unbutton her coat, he forgot all about putting his dick away. It became obvious very quickly that she was naked underneath the coat. They had not had sex in at least three weeks so she was probably horny as hell.

He killed the chat program he had up and gave his wife a leering grin. Real sex with her would beat the hell out of the cyber sex he had been having with his mistress. He leaned back in his chair and let his eyes wander up and down his wife's lush naked body.

She looked good in just stockings and heels, for her age that is. His tastes now ran to younger women but Jamie was one hell of a fuck when she was in the mood and now seemed to be that time.

"Having a little fun on the computer are we?" Jamie asked as she draped the coat over one of the chairs in front of his desk.

Richard grinned and nodded. "You know me, horny, twenty-four, seven."

Jamie grinned back at him. "Good because I came here with a purpose," she said suggestively.

Her husband rolled his chair back from his desk until she could see his hard dick. He stroked it slowly and said, "I think I've got something right here for you. It's all primed and ready to go." He was hoping she would give him a blowjob. She was great at those.

"Why don't you move over here to this chair so we can be more comfortable," Jamie said, indicating one of the straight back armless chair in front of his desk. She moved it out toward the middle of the room.

Looking back at her husband she added, "Anyway, you have far to many clothes on. I want you as naked as I am."

Richard did not need anymore in the way of an invitation. Jamie was in a kinky mood and that meant wild and wicked sex for as long as he could last, and then some. He was stripping as he rounded the desk.

Naked, he took a seat in the chair. Jamie grinned as she sat down astraddle his thighs and then scooted forward until her slit pressed tightly to his rampant manhood. He shivered at the heat in her sex and she whimpered softly.

"Oh yes, this will do perfectly," Jamie whispered as she leaned sideways and got something out of her coat pocket. She showed her husband a pair of padded handcuffs. He had used them on her many times.

"Do you want your hands behind you or in front?" Her husband asked.

"Oh, these aren't for me today. I want to try using them on you. We've never done it that way and I think it'll let me do all those things to you that you so richly deserve."

Richard held out his wrists with a big grin. "I'll try anything once, you know that."

"I certainly do dear," Jamie said as she snapped a cuff on one of his wrists. She stood up quickly and pulled his arm around behind his back.

Richard chuckled as he put his other arm behind his back. "I love it when you get kinky," he said.

"Oh, you want kinky?" Jamie asked as she snapped the cuff on his other wrist behind the chair back. Grinning she pulled a set of leather cuffs out of her coat pocket and proceeded to put them on her husbands ankles. Richard watched her with a smile of amused confusion on his face.

When she pulled a couple of short straps out of her coat pocket, he laughed and then said, "You doing this up right aren't you."

Jamie ran one strap behind the chair legs and clipped it to each ankle cuff. She ran the other strap from the center of the handcuffs to the center of the first strap. "You know me, I have to have everything my way."

She pulled the first strap tight, which moved Richard's feet outward and back beside the chair legs. She pulled the center strap tight, which pulled his feet back a little more, plus pulled his arms and hands down. He was bound to the chair as best as she could do it.

When she stood up, Richard pulled at the straps and tried to get up. After a moment without any luck, he said, "And it's a mighty fine job you did, I must say. As good as anything I could have done."

"I'm learning as I go," Jamie said as she turned to walk over and sit down in Richard's office chair. She scooted it out to the side so she could see her husband and then leaned back and put her feet up on his desk.

Richard looked confused and then asked, "Uh, what about the wild and kinky sex?"

"I'll get around to that here in a little while. First of all, David Stone will come back to work tomorrow as the senior vice president in charge of sales. He's been on two weeks vacation so he could take care of some pressing matters."

"No dear, I fired David a couple of weeks ago," Richard told his wife.

"And I told you to fire that nitwit of a nephew of yours. I own this company and what I say goes. You seemed to have forgotten that," Jamie said hotly, her temper showing slightly.

"But dear—" Richard started to say.

"But dear, your ass. You're lucky I didn't bring my ten-inch dildo and stuff it up that tight ass of yours. David is our best salesman. You do not fire the best and keep the worse salesman we have. Use the big head occasionally, why don't you."

"But, dear—"

"You're getting soft and lazy. Maybe I should make him president and let you hustle sales for a while. Maybe then you would remember what it was like to work for a living. Not to mention remembering you're married and not to a titty dancer or your little blonde secretary."

The color drained out of Richard's face. His wife knew everything and he was fucked. David had ratted him out, he was certain of it. His mind scrambled in search of a way out of this mess.

"You were a great salesman at one time and you were also a great and caring lover. Where did those guys go? I for one miss both of them and I don't care much for the dickhead you've become," Jamie said slowly.

"I... uh...." Richard stammered.

"Oh, don't worry, David and his wife are taking care of the sex part very well. David fucks like a wild man and his wife eats pussy like a pro. If you had noticed, I've been missing, I have been spending most of my time at their house having more orgasms a day than you've given me in the last year.

Richard's mouth dropped open and his eyes went wide. He was really and truly fucked. He had not been taking care of business and now someone else was doing it for him and doing a better job. He struggled to get out of the chair.

Jamie laughed and leaned over to the office phone. She picked it up and buzzed the secretary. "Would you please come in here," she said to the girl outside and then hung up.

To her husband she said, "Sit still before you hurt yourself."

The secretary opened the door and looked inside. Seeing her boss naked and his wife the same way, she backed up and started to close the door.

"Get your slutty little ass back in here!" Jamie yelled. "If you want your job, you'll do as I say." She added, in a calmer voice.

The young woman reappeared at the door looking from Richard to his wife and back again. "Don't worry about him, I actually own the company, and I'm the one who enjoys firing people. Come on in and shut the door. In fact lock it, that's the way it is when you're in here anyway."

The secretary got a scared look and glanced at Richard. "What's your name?" Jamie asked suddenly.

"Uh, Mary, Mary Hart." The girl replied.

"Well, Mary Hart, how good of a blowjob do you give? It must be pretty good if you are Richard's personal secretary. He does love his blowjobs. Do you like giving my husband blowjobs?" Jamie was grinning as she asked the last question.

Mary got a stricken look on her face and blushed deeply. That was answer enough for Jamie. "Does he like to bend you over his desk and fuck that sweet little pussy of yours?"

Mary blushed even redder, if that was possible, and turned toward the door. "Don't you dare go anywhere!" Jamie ordered. The girl froze.

"Your job and probably your career depends on what you do from this moment on, do you understand," Jamie said in a soft quiet voice. "Not only can I fire you but I can put a note on your record that you were fired for screwing around with the boss. Do you think anyone else will ever hire you?"

Mary turned around slowly and whispered, "What do you want me to do?"

"First of all, you can join us in being naked. It seems to be the dress code at the moment."

Mary hesitated a moment as she looked at Richard. When he looked away, she moaned softly and unbuttoned the sleeves of her dark gray blouse. She slowly stripped off the blouse and unzipped her skirt. She hesitated again. Jamie frowned deeply and that got Mary's skirt on the floor around her ankles.

She stood there wearing a matching red bra and panties. She had a nice figure and the black thigh high stockings made her legs look longer than they were. "Well?" Jamie said softly.

Mary moaned as she reached up and unhooked the front closure bra. Slowly she pulled it off her breasts and then off her shoulders to drop it on the floor. Her breasts were small and cone shaped. Jamie found herself licking her lips.

"The panties too," Jamie said.

After a few seconds hesitation, Mary hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the panties and slowly lowered them. Her plump mound was smooth and hairless, as was the rest of her sex. Jamie licked her lips again as she though about how it would feel to run her tongue up between those fat outer lips.

When the panties joined the rest of Mary's clothes on the floor, Jamie said, "Keep the stockings and heels, those look delicious on you. Turn around slowly so I can see all of you."

As Mary turned in a circle, Jamie whispered, "Nice. Very nice." When Mary once again faced her, she added, "You are a little doll, you're gorgeous."

Mary blushed and looked at the floor.

"Now lets see just how qualified you are at your job," Jamie said with a grin and her hand held out indicating the hard dick standing up in her husband's lap.

"But dear—" Richard started to say again.

"If you say that one more time, I'm going to see just how far I can stick the heel of my shoe up your ass. Be a man for God's sake. You've been caught, so give it up, and take your punishment like a man."

Turning to Mary, Jamie said, "Come on dear, I don't have all day. Lets see if you can suck a dick as well, if not better than I can. Just remember your job may depend on it, among other things."

Mary hesitated and then moved over in front of her boss and knelt down. She looked up at Richard and then around at his wife. Jamie smiled sweetly and blew her a kiss. The woman shivered and turned back to Richard and the hard dick in his lap. She used her hand to pull it forward and then ran her tongue over and around the spongy head.

Richard's breath caught at the feather touch on the sensitive skin of his dick. Then he groaned loudly as Mary swallowed him to the base in one easy gulp. Her tongue fluttering against the base drew the groan out longer.

"Very good my dear," Jamie whispered. "That thing is more than a mouth full for most women."

Mary whimpered softly as she lifted her head, sucking on the dick in her mouth, flicked her tongue along the big vein along the bottom as she did. She paused at the head and then sucked the whole thing back into her mouth.

If the truth were told, Mary loved to give blowjobs. She had never been good at them until she met Richard and he taught her how to do it right. At the moment, she missed his hand on the back of her head guiding her, encouraging her. She whimpered louder as she bobbed her head faster.

Richard was moaning softly as Mary sucked his dick. She had learned her lessons well, maybe to well, he thought as he felt his orgasm rising quickly. He wanted to slow her down, to prolong this great feeling but he couldn't. He closed his eyes and groaned loudly.

Mary was really into it. With Richard making all those noises that showed how much pleasure, she was giving him and his wife watching, Mary was well on her way to coming also. It would have been a toss up to see which one came first but Jamie had other ideas.

Jamie stood up, grabbed Mary's hair, and pulled her head away from Richard's dick. Both made sounds of frustration as she did. "Not so fast there little one, leave some for later." She told Mary.

Mary shivered from the fingers locked in her hair and moaned as Jamie pulled her head around far enough that Mary had to turn her body. She ended up with her face inches from Jamie's slickly shaved pussy.

"I don't—" Mary started to say.

"Oh but you do now," Jamie said with a hiss in her voice. "What's good for my husband had better be even greater for me."

"But I—" Mary started again.

Jamie forcing Mary's mouth against her sex, shutting Mary up. "Lick it bitch and be quick about it," Jamie said harshly.

Mary's tongue flicked out without conscious thought and then she moaned, as she tasted the earthy flavor of another woman's pussy for the first time. It was similar but quite different from the taste of her own. Jamie flexed her hips, rubbing her sex on Mary's nose, mouth, and chin.

"See, that wasn't so hard, now was it?" Jamie asked as she continued to rub her sex on the secretary's face. "Lick harder and deeper between the folds." She ordered.

Mary complied quickly and moaned softly as the flavors grew stronger on her tongue and in her mouth. The orgasm from earlier was back and building quicker than ever. When Jamie lifted her foot and placed it on her husband's knee, Mary felt her tongue slip into Jamie's hot wet opening.

Mary started to shake and moaned loudly. Jamie shoved her head away sharply. "Oh no, not yet." She told the young woman. "I come before you do. Remember that."

Releasing Mary's head, Jamie turned and walked over to sit in Richard's chair. She spread her legs wide and then lifted one foot to the edge of the desk. Mary's eyes were locked on her exposed wet sex. Richard was staring also.

"Suck his dick some more and then you can crawl over here and lick my pussy again. Just remember, you don't come until I do, the boss always comes first," Jamie said with a smile on her face. "The big boss, not her husband."

Mary hesitated and then looked at the office door. She was in way over her head here and did not like the idea of being in the middle, literally as well as figuratively. The idea of quitting crossed her mind but.... She liked her job and needed it.

"Well?" Jamie asked with a frown coming to her face.

"I... uh... I...." Mary stammered and then she whispered, "Shit!" under her breath as she turned toward Richard.

"Good choice," Jamie whispered. In a louder voice she said, "Don't you dare let him come. Take him to the very edge and hold him there. I'll tell you when to come over here and get me off."

Mary whimpered loudly as she pulled Richard's dick out away from his body and swallowed it. Richard moaned loudly and lifted his hips. His wife was being a total bitch. He was now determined to get off as quickly as possible just to fuck with her and any plan she might have.

Jamie grinned as she watched her husband trust his hips, forcing his dick deeper and harder into Mary's mouth. Mary lifted her mouth off him and waited. Richard made a whining sound of frustration. Mary waited a few seconds and then sucked his dick again. This went on for a good five minutes.

"Mary, here," Jamie said as though she were calling her dog.

With a moaning whimper, Mary turned and crawled across the distance separating her from the real boss. Her mouth zeroed in on Jamie's pussy and she thrust her tongue as deep as it would go into the older woman's vagina.

"Oh, very good," Jamie whispered with a hiss in her voice, her hips rolling up, pressing her sex tighter to Mary's mouth. "Pussy or clit, pussy or clit, I like a woman who can make a quick decision and then follow through."

Jamie groaned as Mary's tongue wiggled and swirled even deeper and faster in her pussy. "Oh, yes, dear girl, you do that so well. If my husband had a tongue like that and knew how to use it, I'd be on my knees all day and all night."

"Bitch!" Richard said softly but with feeling.

"Yes, dear, I am," Jamie replied and flexed her hips. "And right this second, I'm in heat big time. You made a great choice in secretaries."

Jamie made a soft growling moaning sound and pulled on Mary's hair, guiding her tongue up to her swollen clit. "Lick and suck on this, I'm very close, very, very close."

Mary attacked Jamie's clit with a whimpering moan. She was close to coming herself and she needed release after sucking Richard's dick and crawling to Jamie. Her submissive side was in complete control now and she wanted to be used.

Jamie pulled on Mary's head and ground her sex on her face. "Lick bitch, lick me hard, and fast." Mary was only too happy to comply.

It was only a couple of minutes before Jamie groaned loudly and arched her hips up against Mary's sucking mouth and fluttering tongue. The orgasm was drawn out as Mary continued to lick and suck. Jamie knew a sub when she saw one and Mary was going to be an outstanding member of the family.

As her orgasm subsided, Jamie pulled Mary's head back by her hair and looked into the younger woman's eyes. "Have you come yet?" Jamie asked sharply. Mary shook her head. Jamie slapped her lightly on the cheek. "The correct answer is, "Yes or No, Mistress." Jamie told her.

"No, Mistress," Mary replied in a low shaky whisper. She blushed deeply as a thrill ran up and down her spine.

"Are you close to coming?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mary said louder and then moaned at the feelings of pleasure those two words brought to her.

"Good, good," Jamie whispered as she pressed Mary's head forward toward her sex again. "Clean up this mess you made and don't forget to lick my asshole clean while you're at it."

Mary moaned loudly as she let Jamie literally rub her nose in her sopping wet sex. Mary attacked the wetness with both her mouth and tongue. When she moved her head lower and licked the crack of Jamie's ass, they both groaned softly. Jamie lifted her hips and sighed as Mary licked the puckered ring of her asshole.

A few minutes later, Jamie opened her eyes and looked at her husband. "This young lady is getting a pay raise and if she keeps up the good work, probably a year end bonus. I might even transfer her over to become David's secretary."

Richard had grinned at the first of what Jamie said. He thought he was off the hook for his infidelity. Then he frowned at the last sentence. "What'll I do for a secretary?" He asked quickly.

"I was thinking about coming back to work," Jamie said and then chuckled at the stricken look on her husbands face. "We can work together, we can lunch together. We can even ride back and forth to work together."

Richard groaned softly and sagged in his chair. Jamie grinned wickedly and nodded. "Yes dear, the titty dancer is history. Maybe you can sublet the apartment to Mary here, since she's going to need a nice place to entertain management and possible selected clients."

Jamie felt Mary tremble and the soft whimpering sound she made told Jamie everything she needed to know. "Richard, for someone who was such a wonderful smart salesman at one time, you sure don't know anything about managing good personnel. First you fire our best salesman and then you don't recognize a company asset even when it's attached to your dick."

Richard's eyes dropped to Mary. Jamie saw his dick twitch as he looked at her upturned ass. "Forget that end of her, David and I will keep that satisfied, believe me. David's wife is a budding sub also, so things are going to be very interesting in the near future."

TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers
12