A Fucking Investment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

Holding tight onto Liza's hips, I thrust into her, hard. She rocked with this blow and had to hold tight to Val's legs to keep from being dislodged from her position. She lifted her face and began to spear her tongue into the pussy before her. Val dropped back to the bed but soon craned her neck again to watch me fuck Liza. I felt the first shimmer of orgasm and I picked up pace. Liza sensed it and began to arch and straighten her back over and over, faster and faster while my cock thrust ever deeper into her body. I was pulling at her hips and then I was coming. I flopped forward over her back and took both tits in my hands and mashed them against her body, pinching the nipples and pulling her whole body hard onto my cock as I came inside her. Finally, exhausted, I was still. I stood up and staggered to the bed just as Val began to shake. I reached out and pinched her nipples and she exploded her body thrashing and quivering. Since she was not fully on the bed, she could not arch her pussy at Liza but she tried, wagging her hips up and down over the edge of the bed while Liza tried to maintain contact between Val's bubbling pussy and her mouth.

When Val lay still, Liza stood up and staggered, drunk on her feet. She regained composure and came to the bed but instead of mounting it, she began to lick our mixed cum off of my crotch and cock. By the time my cock began to respond to the attention, Val had recovered and was sitting up, watching Liza's mouth as she alternately took me into her throat and sucked me with her lips.

"Jesus, it is unbelievable to watch someone suck cock. I never knew." Val said softly. I turned to her and kissed her gently on the lips but she was having none of that. She kissed me with her whole mouth, sucking at my lower lip and then my tongue when I brought it into play. She got on her knees and kissed me down onto my back on the bed while Liza sucked my cock. The conjunction of the two feelings thrilled me and electrified my body.

I slid towards the middle of the bed. Val and Liza's mouths both followed me. By then my cock was well stimulated and hard. I felt Val tap Liza on the head, felt it through her lips and teeth. Val pulled the pillow from under me and threw a leg over me. She took hold of my cock, directed it at her pussy and hooked the tip with her entrance. She spread her knees and slammed down on me with all of her weight. She rode me to a thundering orgasm in about two minutes. Hers. When she came, her fingers gripped my shoulders and she pulled on me and then fell nearly lifeless down on top of me. She stretched her legs out behind her and before she could even relax, I rolled her over onto her back. Liza lay down beside me, on her side and watched as I began to fuck Val from on top.

I rose up on my arms and hammered my cock into Val's mushy cunt. The bed moved beneath us, Val rode the mattress but her body did not move. Her eyes were closed. Her hands were flung over her head, lying between the rungs of the headboard. I bent and kissed each breast and still got no reaction. Since she seemed to be spent, I leaned over Liza's tits and chased the nipple with my lips till I found it. She screeched when I bit down too hard. I apologized and sucked and licked it for a while and then moved to kiss Liza on the mouth. She greeted me with lips and tongue, face still messy with Val's moisture. I kissed her hard and I thought I would come with the duel feeling of her open mouth and Val's weeping cunt beneath me. Kissing one woman while your cock is in another is . . . is . . . just fucking great!

I changed position and pulled Val lower on the bed. I saw Liza watching the shift and immediately knew what she was thinking. She had a hand between her come soaked legs, stroking her crushed cunt. I pulled Val further down the bed and then looped arms under her knees and lifted her body up, sitting back to do so, clearing Val's torso. With her legs over my shoulders, I began to lift Val's body and drop it off my cock.

Liza got on her knees and bent to kiss Val's breasts, a perfunctory suck on each that still made Val twitch like a current passing through her body. Liza moved to Val's lips and while I continued to fuck Val's pussy, Liza penetrated her lips with her tongue, holding Val's head with both hands. Liza sucked at Val's lips and tongue and when Val arched away from her, releasing her face to grab hold of the headboard to help with my fucking motion, Liza swung a leg over Val's face, placed knees by her arms and planted her pussy on Val's mouth. Val's head disappeared and I could no longer tell what was happening. Liza leaned forwards, grasping Val's arms. Val struggled to free her arms and for a while, Liza fought her. Then, finally, Val got both hands free and rather than opposing Liza, placed them on Liza's ample buttocks and began to maneuver the woman around on her face. All the while, I continued to fuck Val's splashing pussy.

In very short order, Liza was slamming at Val's face with her cunt, holding onto the headboard for balance. Liza was making all sorts of sounds which simply cannot be classified except as 'sex sounds', all woven around chorus of 'fuck, fuck, fuck' which sounded about right for the score. As her voice ran up the octaves, Val put her hands in front of Liza's legs so she could reach up and grasp Liza's breasts. Val must have known what was coming because right when Liza's orgasm arrived, Val began to pinch and twist those huge breasts and Liza came and came and came till she fell over like a cut fir tree. She flopped and I feared she would roll right off the bed.

Val wiped the copious juice off her face and hunched her ass up at me, reaching for me with her hands. I changed position and lay down on her, releasing my crying legs so they could stretch out. I lay on Val and kissed her dank face and mouth. Her mouth was open. She shook my lips lose and said, "Never ... eaten ... woman ... out ... before." She panted into my ear. "'specially . . . one. . . oh, god . . . full . . . of . . . cum!" She grunted as I pierced her again.

I reached down to her ass and gripped her butt, pulling her onto my cock, then rising and slamming back into her body. She grunted at first and then as the pace increased and my plowing gained intensity, she began to mewl and whine and then she was calling 'yes, yes, yes' in time with my falling ass. Each time I would release her butt, letting it fall and then I would pull on it hard, cramming my cock into her body. Her legs lifted and the tension in her body synchronized with mine and I began to come as her body shook and shook and shook under me. And like the end of a storm, I collapsed. Immediately I rolled to the side and became wedged between Val and Liza. They adjusted to give me room and then all three of us relaxed back onto the bed, wordlessly panting.

"Fuck a duck." Val whispered.

"Fuck me." I said.

"What's that great line from Fight Club? I have not been fucked like that since grade school?" Liza said, then chortled, hiding her face against me. "I was thirteen when I got fucked the first time. I had tits showing at ten and everything went haywire after that, once I discovered sex, life stopped. Once love caught up, I think I forgot that sex could be like this!"

Val got up and went to the bathroom to get wash cloths and a towel. She cleaned herself and then came over and cleaned Liza, chin to shin and then licked my tired cock before giving up and cleaning me. We lay down together and slept for a couple hours, naked, covered by the light sheet. I was not done with them but I needed some time. Based on the morning, they would have no difficulty with the Prince.

I woke to the luscious feeling of a mouth on my cock and the sound of her humming 'Blow the Man Down' which would have made me laugh if she had not sucked hard on my cock and pulled it deep into her throat. My eyes were closed and I thought about trying to guess who it was when Liza spoke from somewhere in the room, answering the question before I could muster any thought to address it.

"Up and at 'em!" Liza said. "Ass time. Who wants to go first? Me or Val?"

"I opened my eyes and found Val laying across the bed with my cock in her mouth, massaging the tip with her throat while Liza was running a hand up her legs to the V. Val fought to pull her head off my cock and then was on her hands and knees.

"Quit it!" She said. "I was in the middle of a very nice blow job!"

"Your ass or mine, first, my dear?" Liza revealed that she had a tube of lube in her hand which she had located in my cabinet.

Val looked up at me. "Who do you want to bugger first?" She looked so eager I almost took her just because. But I hesitated.

"You all need to know how to fuck and suck. Val, Liza already ate you out, I think it is your turn to eat her." Liza's head jerked up and her eyes widened as she stared at me. "On your knees, Valerie; time to take it up the ass." Just saying that made me hard. I love the ass so much I avoided it. Just because I always shot in two seconds, not really enough time to know if I really liked it not.

Val was in position, flopped over a stack of pillows in the middle of the bed. Liza squeezed out lube and began to run her finger into Val's ass. Val's tan ass lifted as Liza's index finger was pressed into the little hole. Val dropped her head and began to mutter something over and over again. The deeper Liza's finger went, the louder her voice became till I could discern her words.

"Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass." Val chanted.

Liza shoved her finger all the way to the knuckled and the pulled it. Val spread her knees which pulled her ass apart. Liza rubbed lube on my cock and then went to clean her fingers. By the time she had returned, I had begun to rub Val's ass. Liza moved into position where her pussy spread like a roast chicken before Val's face. Val began to kiss her legs, up and back, getting closer and closer to the pussy. When I poked a finger into her ass, Val slumped forward and covered Liza's pussy with her mouth and began to suck. Her hands grabbed the redhead's ass and held her in place. Liza, half sitting, was trying to bob her ass with the fucking motion she could accomplish with her gracefully swayed back. When Val added a hand to her mouth's attack on Liza's pussy, Liza dropped like a rock and began to flex her ass at Val's mouth.

I had been watching and sort of lost focus till Val pressed her body against my finger and some of my finger entered into her body via her ass hole. I felt her relax some and pressed my finger in deeper, pressing steadily as she relaxed and let me in. The lube spread into her ass and when I pulled out my finger, I heard a small pop. I rose up behind her, my cock hard and smeared some lube onto it from Val's ass where Liza had put a dollop or so for future reference. I was just getting ready for the first push when Val pressed her ass back forcefully. The head of my cock penetrated her ass hole. She lifted her head and squealed, her chant having become a hum in Liza's cunt.

I took a good hold on her hips and then pressed forward, holding her body still before me. I felt her giving way, begrudging me the ass plowing but not refusing me. Half way into her ass, I stopped. Val lifted her head from Liza's pussy and said, "He is in my ass." Then returned to eating the redhead.

Liza struggled to sit up, curling her body around Val's head so she could see. There was not much to see. Finally, she disentangled completely and stood up, moving down Val's body, trailing fingers on Val's skin till she stood looking at my cock partially stuck into Val's ass. Val turned her head, trying to look back at me. I pressed forward and she pressed back and I went further in. Liza rubbed more lube on what showed of my cock. I pressed again and Val met me. Then I began to pull out and she leaned forward till I was at the door of her ass again, then together we began to press my cock into her ass. Her head was down as she pressed. We pressed steadily and completely till I was rooted all the way into her body. Rooted. I like that expression. I also liked the phrase 'fucking your ass' or as Val was chanting, 'you are fucking my ass' over and over again as though she did not quit believe it but she did. I think she loved the sound of the announcement, it was for her like the phrase 'Christmas is here' is for children. Then Liza reached between Val's legs and began to rub her pussy. I pulled out but Val held still, her hips trembled. I shoved my cock into her faster and she grunted, wordless and quiet now, stilled by concentration. The way smoothed as her ass relaxed.

I gained momentum and began to stroke into her ass. She was tight, firm, like the pussy right at the beginning, wound and taut. Val bounced from knee to knee, widening her stance. I leaned on her as I pulled out and reached for her breasts, grabbing her nipples. Her head came up and she made a sound from deep in her throat. I could feel Liza rubbing her crotch. I moved a hand into Val's crotch to see what Liza was doing and found her rubbing the clit with her palm and a single finger planted deep in Val's pussy. Double penetration. I pinched her one nipple hard and grasped her ass and began to churn and chug, pumping my cock into and out of her ass while Liza thrumbed her from below. Val's head came up and she was coming when I bottomed out in her ass and came with her. Surprised, I stayed clamped in her ass as the pressure held to my cock. My ass jolted till I was sure I was empty and then I tumbled away from her onto the bed. Val screamed and collapsed. Liza withdrew her hands and stood staring at us with a bemused but satisfied look on her face.

Without a word, she got towels and cleaned us both. She used good anti-bacterial wash on my cock and then something for taste and began to suck me. After a while, I rose to the stimulation, against expectation. I felt raw, used up. But I got hard. She spanked my hips and said, "Now fuck her."

I was surprised because I thought she would want a ride but I did as she suggested and moved over Val's leg, between them. She opened them, languidly, opening her eyes and looking at me through the long lashes. She smiled as I got into position. Then Liza took hold of my cock and pressed it against Val's pussy. It blossomed and I sank all the way into Valerie in one complete but very leisurely stroke. When I hit bottom, she shrieked and came, kicking Liza away and wrapping her legs around my waist. Her hands found me and pulled my mouth to hers and she kissed me while her cunt hammered at me from below. Then she spasmed, throwing her head back and screaming loud and long. I do not know what happened but something did. I looked over and realized that Liza, the little minx, had insinuated her hand between Val's legs and shoved a finger up the woman's ass just as I penetrated her with my cock. Val came and came, bucking and shaking, her hands fluttering about my head and shoulders but seemingly unable to hold onto anything. When she lay still, I moved off of her and my erection disappeared. There was always tomorrow.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers