A Fucking Investment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers

I turned to look at the blond woman. She sagged against door, her head down but not so far that her eyes missed any of the fucking that had taken place right before them. Her mouth was open and she was panting. Behind me, I heard M'bara panting as well, swallowing and then she was standing up next to me a hand on my back. We both gazed at the blond woman. I took M'bara's hand and took a step toward the blond. The blond woman shook her short hair and straightened her body to her full height, turned and opened the door.

She walked just in front of us. At the elevator, I moved behind her and circled her body with my arms, pulling her back against my cock. "You and your friend can have her for the night, if you like." I said. "I will come by your table. If you give me your friend's panties, she is yours till tomorrow afternoon." The elevator opened and I released her. M'bara and I crowded on behind her. I held M'bara's hand so when she squeaked and jumped beside me, I knew it was not my doing. I released her hand and ran mine up her leg to her ass to find a female hand caressing her buttocks. A moment later, a hand grasped hold of my ass and pinched it hard. And I squeaked. I glanced down at M'bara and she was laughing, soundlessly, showing her brilliant white teeth.

The doors opened.

At the table, I ordered wine I liked and a meal for us both, two things I liked. I did not offer her a menu or ask what she wanted. When the waitress left us, a disapproving black woman who scowled at me and made comments under her breath, I turned my attention to M'bara. She looked tired.

"Are you really going to give me to a strange woman and her friend for the night?" She finally spoke.

"You'd be jetlagged and would go to sleep on them." I said.

"I no go to sleep when there is pussy available." She said in a normal voice. An attractive woman nearby with no ring on her finger glanced at M'bara. M'bara followed my gaze and then covered her mouth with her large hands. "I am so sorry." She whispered, the musical lilt of her voice captivated me.

"Only if you want to." I said, also in a normal voice. "But they owe me a pair of panties before I let go of you. And if you refuse, you'll have to give me your thong so it is an even exchange."

M'bara nodded and said, "I'll think about it. She might be tempting. I did not see her friend."

"They are right over there. Walk by on the way to the powder room and see how tempted you are."

She nodded. "I shall. But for now, I like the tension of wondering if it is dick or pussy for me tonight."

We talked till the food came. We kept talking and by the time the wait staff cleared the table, I had barely spoken but listened only. I said, "So, M'bara, are you really his sister?"

She regarded me for a moment and then nodded. "Mother and father. He is my baby brother." She rose and walked away, presumably to the bathroom. When she returned, she dropped a pair of ice blue bikini panties on the table in front of me. "I begged off." She said.

I stared into her eyes but she did not look away. I picked up the panties and rose. I had signed for the meal while she was gone. I walked us over to the table in question. They were having dessert. For the first time I got a good look at the woman with the blond. She was average of face, with light brown hair but her body was perfectly proportioned. I stopped at the table and both women put down their forks.

"Good evening. My name is Joshua Gale and this is my wife, M'bara Entarrea. I apologize for not introducing ourselves earlier."

The blond woman smiled tightly. "Very pleased to meet you both. I am Constance Miller and this is my associate Beth Winter. We are attorneys, here attending a conference on . . . "

The woman named Beth reached across the table and patted Constance on the wrist, silencing her. "They do not want to know what we are doing here, only if we will be doing them." Beth looked up at us. "How long are you in town?"

"I may have to leave tomorrow evening but may be here another day." I said.

"Well," Beth said, "that is fast. I put our contact information on the receipt I gave Mrs. Gale if you should change your mind. And thank you." I knew a dismissal when I heard one. I took M'bara's hand and we walked to the elevator.

On the elevator I put my arms around her and kissed at her ear for a few floors before whispering, "Do you fancy sleeping with a man tonight? I have to rise early for business so if you prefer to sleep alone, I quite understand."

M'bara turned in my arms and gave me a most penetrating look. "I am yours, Mr. Gale. Do with me as you please."

I took her back to her room. I stepped inside with her and took her in my arms. "I have to prepare for some business for tomorrow. Can I get you anything before I go?"

She turned to me from far inside the room and returned to where I stood, just inside her door. She pushed the door closed and put her arms around me and kissed me softly on the lips. "I am so tired. I will be more rested tomorrow. So, no, thank you." Then she began to open my trousers. My cock responded immediately and she was on her knees with my cock out, inspecting it with her fingers and eyes. She touched the tip of it with her luscious lips, caressing and pressing at the end with them while gently sucking. Then she opened her considerable mouth and took the tip inside. I felt the briefest brush of her teeth as she sucked me inside. Then her cheeks billowed and then compressed and she was sucking on my cock. It slipped slowly down her throat while her tongue massaged the head and then the shaft. Her nostrils flared and she inhaled a great breath which moved my cock deeper into her mouth. Her hands went around me and gripped my ass and she began to bob her head. She fucked me with her mouth; that is all you can call it. But it was expressive and focused and erotic and in a few moments, I came down her throat. She drank me deeply and when I sagged away from her, she redressed me, stood and backed away, her hands crossed in front of her body. I turned away and returned to my room.

I worked till about one in the morning and was just brushing my teeth when someone tapped lightly on my door. I spat, rinsed and went to the door and opened it on an empty hall. I stepped into the corridor and saw the receding silhouette of Beth Winter. Something altered her and she turned. At the same time, I heard my phone beep with the arrival of a text message. Beth was coming towards me and I ducked back into the room and grabbed the phone. I was too slow and the door had gone closed before I got back to it. I opened it and saw that Beth was once again retreating. Again she turned. I held up my phone and he nodded and came back down the hallway.

I stepped out of the hall, but kept the door open. By the time she arrived, I had read the text and found that my meeting was being confirmed for 7 AM. Beth stepped inside and closed the door.

"Is she here?" She asked seriously.

I shook my head.

"Are you going to call her? She isn't your wife, really, is she?"

"No. And no. She just arrived from . . . Europe and is exhausted. I think she will be more fun tomorrow."

Beth nodded and did not move.

"If you do not leave, I am going to fuck you." I said casually.

Beth walked to the door and put on the 'do not disturb' light and then turned around and almost struck a pose. I took two quick steps and wrapped her in my arms, kissing her hard, banging her head and shoulders against the door. With an arm around her waist and hers looped about my neck, I lifted her up. I slipped a hand onto her buttocks and clasped her ass hard as I lifted her. She tried to lift her legs but the dress she wore precluded that. It was a fashion from forties, where the dress constrained the lower legs forcing the woman to take small steps while her ass bobbed back and forth, whatever that is called. I don't have a fashion vocabulary.

I carried her through the living room and into the bedroom. I set her down and stripped off my boxers. She took hold of my hardening cock and was going to kiss it but I did not let her sit. I almost had to kneel to get my fingers on the hem of her skirt. I began to pull it up which forced her legs together. It had buttons down one side and when it began to bind at about her knees, I jerked and the first button popped. Beth gasped.

I continued to force the skirt towards her hips and finally, gave a great yank and several buttons popped, one pinging off the face of the TV. Her legs were bare and she had no panties on. I fit a knee between her knees and they opened like a newspaper. I took hold of her by her ass and manipulated her body till I could crouch and aim my cock at her. I missed and she released my neck. With one hand she positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy and she pressed herself onto me. As soon as the head of cock was inside her lower lips, she began to kiss me again. I put a knee onto the bed, nearly lifted her off my cock, then pulled her hard onto me again. I sunk perhaps half a cock length into her cunt. She broke the kiss and threw her head back. Her legs came up and wrapped around my waist and just like that, her cunt flowered and she slid it the rest of the way home. I lowered her onto the bed, an arm around her waist and one on the bed so we did not fall, then moved both hands to her ass and began to hammer into her body.

Beth arched her body against me. I released her ass, put an arm around her waist and lifted her to the center of the bed and then returned to pounding her. In a few minutes, I felt her begin to tense and she was mumbling in a whisper words I could not quite catch but it was not a chant. Finally, I lifted myself off her chest so she could put some volume to her words and I could hear her talking. "His cock is in me, deep in me. I can feel his hands on my ass. I love his hands on my ass. I wish you were here to watch him fuck me. I have my legs wrapped around him and he is pounding his cock into my pussy. I am so wet and am . . . oh god! I am going to . . . going to . . . going to commmmeeee!" She wheezed and then she went limp. I was still pounding into her and my orgasm was close. I continued to piston her inert body. She only grunted as I thrust into her body and then I was coming. She pulled at my shoulders and when I kissed her, she kissed me back. I rolled free of her body and she was up, pulling the skirt down. It was a torn shambles. Without a word, she walked out of the room but unsteadily, bumping into the doorway on the way out. I heard her close the door, got up and shut off the lights and went to bed.

The next day passed quickly. I slept like the dead and nearly missed my meeting, skipping breakfast. I was doing follow up work on the things Sharon was working on, acquisitions and refinancing some lines of credit to structure Sharon back into the business. By three I was done. I went back to my room and slept till seven. I was certain I could have gotten a late flight out but decided to stay an extra day. I made arrangements for a late afternoon departure the next day when I woke. Then I called M'bara. She answered her room phone on the second ring.

"Yes." She said.

"It's Joshua." I said.

"Hello, Joshua."

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Meet me in the lobby in 15 minutes." I said. I thought about telling her to call Beth and Constance but didn't. I was curious to see if she would on her own or if they had connected during the day.

I arrived in the lobby. M'bara was standing at the entrance to one of the curio shops peering through the glass. I saw Constance standing near the exit from the Hotel and Beth walked up to her and they stood talking, waiting by the concierge's desk. My cock stirred.

I walked up to M'bara and placed my hands on her hips. She did not respond. I looked over to find both Constance and Beth watching me. I leaned in and lightly kissed M'bara on the neck. She twitched, shrugging a shoulder at my feathery kiss. I wanted to pull her back against my cock but thought better of it and reached to take her hand. "Hungry?"

I pulled her to the concierge's desk and told the woman there we needed a taxi. She relayed it out to a guy on the street flagging cabs. I waited, pointedly ignoring Beth and Constance. M'bara ignored them as well. I was trying to figure out if I wanted them along or if I wanted M'bara to myself.

"Mr. Gale, are you going to invite us along? Wherever you are going?" Beth's voice decided for me.

I looked at Constance, ignoring Beth. "Well, hello Miss Miller. We are going to the Oak Room Steakhouse. Would you and your friend care to join us?"

Constance appeared bewildered. She looked at Beth and then back at me. Then she nodded. She did not speak. Her hand went out and took hold of Beth's wrist. Beth shook it free.

The taxi arrived and the four of us piled in; I arranged to sit between Constance and M'barra while Beth sat in the front. I held M'bara's hand and scrupulously avoided contact with Constance other than what the situation demanded. Soon we were seated at the restaurant and ordered drinks. I keep a steady stream of conversation going with Constance and eventually Beth, questions that invited explanations and discussions of their business. We ordered and ate. Constance became increasingly nervous and Beth seemed amused. The wait staff cleared the plates and I ordered cognac for everyone without asking. Then when that was gone, some brandy. During the whole meal I had ignored M'bara, talking exclusively to Beth and Constance. M'bara listened attentively, laughed with us and answered direct questions but offered nothing. Finally I let the conversation lapse and we all sat silently sipping the brandy.

I set my snifter down and leaned my elbows on the table and looked across it at Constance. Beth sat to my left and M'bara to my right. "So, Constance, would you like to watch me fuck someone tonight?"

Constance looked over at the younger woman, at Beth. Beth ignored her, watching me. When Beth would not meet her eyes, Constance switched her attention back to me and with her gaze fixed stiffly on me, nodded.

"Who would you like to watch me fuck tonight?" I asked easily.

Constance did not let her gaze waver. "Beth." She said. "I want to see you fuck Beth."

B'bara moved her eyes from Constance to Beth and so did I. "Beth, would you like to see me fuck someone tonight?"

Beth nodded and sipped from her brandy snifter.

"And who would you like to see be fucked tonight?" Beth immediately pointed at M'bara. I looked at M'bara. "Are you wearing any underwear, M'bara?" She was wearing a tight blue dress. I don't know what you call the fabric, a coarse weave with blue-green mixed with blue, sort of knobby but stretchy enough that it clung to her wondrous body. The neckline dipped nearly to the limit of her breasts and her nipples pressed through even the half-bra she must have had on. Despite their size, her breasts retained a fine definition, forming cleavage and smooth curves that disappeared under the dress. She had on dark, blood red lipstick and blue-green eye shadow with huge silver hoop earrings. They had something hanging in the middle which tended to catch the light and glint from time to time.

M'bara hesitated. She stared into my eyes and finally said, "Yes sir."

"Thong?"

"And garters." She said in an even, conversational voice.

I looked back at Beth. "If I fuck her for you, what are you going to do for me?"

"I will eat her when you are done." Beth returned.

"That is not for me." I pulled my head at M'bara. "That is for her. What are you going to do for me?"

"You can have Constance." She said levelly.

I glanced at Constance. "Who do you want to eat you when I am done?"

Constance's eyes flicked at M'bara. Beth patted her leg. "That is okay, sweety. I may have her do me too."

I reached over and took hold of Beth's arm at the wrist. "She is mine. She does what I tell her, when I tell her. IF and I mean IF I invite the two of you back to participate, you will equal her in this willingness to be obedient. Is that acceptable?" I give Beth credit, she held my look and did not even blink.

A dozen possible responses flickered past behind her sober, excited eyes. Finally she nodded.

"Beth, go take off your panties and bring them to me. Now." I said it in a clipped tone.

She did stare at me then. After a few moments, she rose and left to find some privacy. I watched her walking away. I leaned in close over the table. Constance and M'bara did as well. "We are going to give Miss Beth the best sex of her limited life. Ok?"

Constance nodded.

"Good. Keep in mind that the objective is to make her come so much and so hard she will not be able to walk straight for weeks. She is young but I want her to remember this night for all her life!"

They both nodded but neither smiled. Beth returned and dropped her panties on the table. Plain, functional but wet. I stared at them for a moment, laying on the white table cloth, before I put them in my pocket and we returned to the hotel. I touched none of them, sitting in the front of the taxi on the way back and standing apart in the elevator.

Once inside the room, we all went into the living room and I fixed bourbon for everyone. No one spoke. M'bara watched me while the other two fidgeted, glancing at each other. No one spoke. I waited, watching, hesitating, stalling. Then, finally, I understood what I wanted to do. I rose from the chair and walked over to M'bara. I extended a hand. She set down her drink and put that cool hand into mine and rose as I drew her up. I leaned into her and kissed her lips, gently and carefully, running my tongue over them lightly, once before stepping away from her, but pulling her into the middle of the room. M'bara seemed to understand immediately. She turned around, presenting her back to me. I took off her earrings carefully while she stood completely still. I unhooked the top button at the back of her dress and drew the zipper slowly down her back. The black bra strap appeared and I stopped the downward motion long enough to unhook it. My hand continued to unzip the dress clear down to the deep cleft of her ass. I ran my hands up and down her back, nudging the material aside but leaving the dress largely in place. Her skin burned beneath my palms.

I bent and kissed the bow of her neck, left and right and stopped. I kissed down the line of her shoulder to the material of the dress and began to move the material slowly off her shoulders, leaving a line of kisses on her glistening black skin. I held her by the shoulders and moved to the left and kissed the dress off that shoulder. M'bara had folded her arms across her chest and with them, held her dress and bra in place. Her back was now bare, a black V framed by the dress. I ran my hand lightly over her back, and finally possessed each hand and pulled them to her sides. The dress drooped and I helped it to fall to her feet. She stood completely still.

I looked over at Constance and Beth. They sat together on the couch while I stripped the woman in front of them, staring with their mouths open. The bra dropped onto the floor. I moved behind M'bara and placed my hands around her waist, pressing at each of her hips till she understood and she shifted her weight back and forth, making her hips swing which in turn made her great, suspended breasts sway in time with her motions. I then moved my hands up her black belly till they were under her proud breasts. I turned my hands and cupped her breasts from below and caressed them. M'bara sighed and became still. I took hold of her breasts and pulled her back against my body, still clothed. She arched her back, pressing her ass against me while I pulled at her torso with direct pressure on her breasts. I found her nipples, inverted and smooth and tried to pinch them but they were too taut, too aroused to grasp easily so I rubbed her aureoles and nipples with a fingertip. M'bara groaned and shivered, her hands pressing back against my legs.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers