A Fucking Investment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers

"Yes, I fucked everyone's boyfriends and now, everyone's husband. I guess once my therapist and I figured out what college was all about, I figured they owed me a crack at their comfortable little hubbies. You would be surprised how few of them made an issue of it. I never asked, I just took and maybe that was wrong but they let me ruin myself and took their benefit without ever giving me anything in return." She harrumphed, "except maybe contempt. I got plenty of that. Now, I cannot devote myself to any one person. I fucked all the guys they were curious about. Several of them sent me on a cock hunt just to see if I would or to get intel on the guy. It was amusing to watch Swallow, er, Shallow bag another cock. I was doing force recon for cocks." She smiled crookedly. "Yes, I play computer games, online and I am damn good."

Paula bowed her head then. Act or true isolation, loneliness or regret, with her I could not tell.

"I was ruined and they benefitted. They owed me." She sounded vehement which struck me as odd, but the rationalizations of a sociopath will always seem sensible till you stop and think about them. They would always be fascinating and sometimes intoxicating. I, however, was prepared. I knew as Eve did not know that there was something more this woman desired and would continue to pursue till she got it. We, I had to find out or she would not be satisfied. I resolved to satisfy Shallow so she would leave Eve and John alone. I am such a humanitarian! I amaze myself, sometimes.

"You were right. I loved the idea of fucking both sides of a couple. While they all complained about me fucking their boyfriends, not one of them ever made a peep about me eating their cunts. Never. And most of them would return the favor as a matter of course. I do not know how many of them were pussy diving when I was not around but they all tried it one time or another with me. All of them! Several of them fed me fresh fucked pussy. Usually I could recognize the taste and smell of the spunk oozing of the them because I had drank from the source myself. I even managed to get a few of them to eat the spunk of their man or someone else's man out of me. That all turned me on, incredibly, and I always came like a freight train. But every time I fucked the guy, I would look around for them, imagining that they were watching. I just thought I felt guilty and was worried about getting caught but in fact, I learned later, I actually wanted their approval. I wanted each of them to watch me fucking their man."

"And join in?" I prompted.

Paula shook her head. "No. Not so much. Although I would not kick any of those girls out of bed for eating crackers. I just wanted them to approve of me fucking their men for them. I wanted their approval. The best would be for them to invite me to come fuck their man, you know, as a gift to show their love to their man. I wanted to be that gift. No one is ever going to do that."

"You want them to acknowledge that you are better in bed than they are." I said, before I could stop myself. Revelation is good for therapy and theater but it is not renowned for creating an atmosphere for excellent sex. I feared I had blown it. I thought I knew where she was heading and everything fit. I chortled inside myself, for once, I thought I was ahead of this blond vixen, if I could keep my fucking mouth shut.

Paula stared at me and then shook her head. "Could that be it? I just want all those women to admit that I am better at being a woman than they are? That if everyone faced up to the truth, I am sexier, more beautiful, more perfect in every way than they are and so their men settled for second best when they passed on me?" Paula stared out the windshield for a few moments and I feared, still and again, that I had lost her. But she rallied.

"I will have to think about that." She turned to look at me, got moment, I thought I glimpsed gratitude in her eyes but I was likely just hallucinating. "I just want Eve to watch you fuck me. I want her to see me coming with your cock stabbed into my cunt and my legs wrapped around your back. I want her to see you enjoying my perfect body and I want her to smile and let you have me. That is the perfect fantasy."

I started the car. "Get dressed." I said. She slipped the dress over her shoulders and into place, not bothering to zip it up or wipe at the big stain blotched on the side of the skirt. Everything was clear to me. It was almost too perfect. And I could afford to be leisurely and indifferent to the outcome. I actually felt good about what I was about to do. I paid the parking and got out onto the street headed towards Paula's hotel. I fit my Bluetooth into my ear and said 'Eve' which I had programmed into the system on the way over. I had anticipated taking Shallow back to the hotel but not what I now had in mind.

The phone rang and Eve answered. "Hello."

"Where are you?" I asked.

There was a long silence during which the traffic light changed. "On my way home." Eve said, her voice tense, guarded. "She is in a coma and her mother had to be sedated so there is nothing left to do at the hospital."

The liar. She was going to deserve this. "Listen, the hotel had a pipe break above Shallow's room and it has been flooded, they just called. They do not have any more rooms. Rather than force her to chase around and find someplace else to stay, I offered to let her stay at our house. She insisted I should call you before we decided what to do." Paula was staring at me.

"She is with you now?" Eve asked.

"That's right." I returned.

"I see. Your idea or hers."

"What do you think?"

That stopped her. She thought out loud. "If you did not offer, it would look suspicious. But that means you have to stay the night in my room or she is bound to notice. That makes it sound like your idea. I am not going to fuck you, Josh. I already told you."

"Of course. Only until she arrives. I know we promised her a place to stay for a few days but for tonight Shallow should be no imposition, don't you think? We can change the sheets easy enough though, right?"

Eve snorted. "Fine. Bring her here." She was quick and caught on fast.

Paula continued to stare at me open mouthed. She did not say anything though. She got her stuff and brought it down to the car in record time, without checking out since she would likely need the room again in a tomorrow. We were back at the community and pulling up to Eve's house by eleven. Paula had showered and changed and was wearing a see-through white blouse with a pretty bra and a black skirt with flats. She had dumped a bunch of water in her suit case to back up the story. Everyone was lying to everyone.

Eve greeted us with tight bonhomie and stiff consolation. She helped settle Shallow in the guest bedroom, on the other side of the atrium from the master. Shallow immediately retired which left Eve and I standing together on the balcony outside the guest bedroom. She looked me over and then sighed.

"Fine. Come with me." We went back to her room and she pulled out some pajamas from a drawer. You can wear these. Did you fuck her?"

"Yes. But she is not satisfied." I said, opting for the truth rather than trying to ratchet up the pressure. I thought the truth would be enough. "She wants something else. She wants you to catch us fucking. That is why I brought her here. Her secret desire is to fuck your husband while you watch and either join in or at least watch. Either way she wants you to approve of it. If that is her agenda, she would keep coming back trying to collect and she would figure out you duped her and the cost might increase accordingly. She is a sociopath, I think and she would not rest till she got you some other way. This way, I fuck her again, you creep down the hall and catch us and everyone is happy. She leaves you alone and tries to duplicate it with all your other friends but you are first and off the hook. That is going to take some doing to duplicate with the others so I am at least buying you time. She will figure out you have a different husband than the one she fucked but if she has managed to duplicate her fantasy with her other friends, perhaps she will give you extra credit for starting her off. She might even give you props for being clever enough to fool her."

Eve squinted at me, cocking her head. "Sounds plausible. So, what? We go to bed, I am supposed to go off to sleep and you, unable to resist fucking her again, creep down the hall and attack her. She screams while you fuck her sooooo good and I come down and watch her coming on your cock?"

Eve's lapse into gutter language signaled how unsettled her encounter with this woman had left her. I nodded and waited.

"Or, I could just go home." I said. Truthfully, either way was fine with me.

"No. No. This sounds exactly like something Shallow would do." Eve said, finally averting her eyes from mine, ending the search for subversion. "You can sleep on the floor."

I was ready for that. "Nope. I am helping you. We do it my way. You said no fucking. Fine. But I am your husband and I sleep with you. Not to worry, Swallow is likely to fuck me out anyway."

"Shallow." Eve said, miffed for some reason. She nodded. "Whatever." She turned away but I caught her arm.

"You have to suck my cock."

"What? Are you crazy?"

"If she wants to discuss this, you need to be able to tell her you know I fucked her, you could taste her when you went down on me. I have been gone a long time, remember. We love each other and bear a great deal of lust in our loins for each other."

Eve stared at me. She shook her head and knelt on the floor. She unbuckled my belt and pulled pants and underwear down my legs. She stared at the crusted, stained and flaccid mess that was my cock. "At least let me wash . . ."

"No. You have to taste her on me. I was deep inside her pussy when I came. I fucked her in the parking garage, sprawled over the trunk, stark naked. She came and came. You need to suck me off. This must be authentic or she will know."

"No. I'll suck you but you come in my mouth and I bite it off."

I shrugged. I had not planned for this but it seemed like a good thing so, no come no loss. Eve stared at my cock as it began to twitch to life. She did not move and when the cock straightened and touched her lips, she grimaced and opened her mouth. Her tongue began to lick the head and I hardened, pleased with the new sensation of her mouth on my cock. She closed her eyes and began to suck on the head. I stood perfectly still. Her robe gaped and I could look down on her little breasts, standing up on her lean chest with hard, erect nipples. She enveloped more of my cock, sliding her lips up and down on the shaft, then pausing to suck on the end and lick it with her very expressive tongue. She bobbed her head and my cock disappeared into her mouth. She inhaled and for a brief moment, I was lodged all the way into her throat. She had talent too.

Then she pulled free and stood up. "There. I tasted her on you."

"You recognize her taste then?"

"Of course I do. I was lapping up her juice yesterday. I know you had your cock in her."

"When she asks about it, what are you going to say?"

Eve stopped and considered for a moment. "I'll think about it. Not sure whether to be mad or tell her I came when she does while you are, are, a, doing her." Her equilibrium seemed to have returned. I wondered if the blow job helped.

I used guest utensils and soon we were both in bed. We went through the charade of getting ready for bed on the theory that the devious little bitch could be listening. I lay awake for half an hour before rising and slinking down to Shallow's room. I opened the door and found some light was coming from outside so I could see the bed and her form under the sheet, the rest of the covers thrown back. I moved carefully over to the bed. It occurred to me that Shallow may be wondering which of us was stealing into her room in the middle of the night but I knew which she hoped it would be. Me.

"You awake?" I whispered.

"Yes." She returned. "What are you doing here?"

"I want you again." I said. "In bed, like normal people."

She laughed a quiet giggle. "Neither of us is normal." She said.

I striped out of the pajamas and pulled back the sheet. Her arms found me and pulled me into her embrace. Her body was naked, alive and writhing beneath me as I found her lips with mine. With one hand squeezing a breast and braced on the other one, I kissed her. Paula moaned up into my mouth. I reached over and turned on the light. She looked shocked.

"How is she ever going to see if the light isn't on?"

"What do you mean?"

"She jumped me before I could get to the shower and she tasted you on my cock. Of course she knew it was you, had to be since her tongue was lashing your clit earlier today right?"

"Yesterday. She ate me yesterday. I ate her today. Did you fuck her?"

"She was pissed, told me to sleep downstairs. Not likely. Not with you in here."

There was a mirror against the far wall and I could see the bedroom door in it. I saw the motion when it opened.

"Was she angry?"

I moved between Paula's legs. They opened and made room for my body, her knees caressed my sides and hips as she opened for me. My cock was hard. Her hands found me and directed me to her entrance. I pushed my cock into her body once more and she arched her body, taking my cock all the way into her molten core in one wet motion.

"God but I love cock!" Paula hissed.

I lifted my head and glanced at the mirror. The door was open and some vague light, moonlight or streetlights or something outlined Eve as she leaned on the door jamb. Paula lifted her legs and encased me in them, pulling my cock back into her body. She began a steady hunching rhythm causing a shiver to run up my spine. I settled down on my elbows and began to bang her cunt with my cock, stroke on stroke, even, regular and constant, varying the intensity a bit but keeping the pace. She began to meet me with her hips, thrusting her pussy up at me, taking me into her cunt. I lowered my mouth to her lips and kissed her, lightly then meeting her open mouth with my own, tongue on tongue, lips on lips, both blowing for breath while our hearts hammered together as we fucked. I moved my lips to her ear and said very softly, "She is here. At the door. She is watching me fuck you."

Paula grunted and then her whole body convulsed and her legs seized about me like a vice while her cunt hammered at me. I tried to keep the rhythm but she held me too tightly so I only managed little motions against her arched, clinched body. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!" She moaned. "I am coming againnnnnn. Fuck me, John. Oh John, fuck me!" She was speaking with a louder voice now. I glanced at the mirror and saw Eve, nude by the door. Her hands were working on her body; one between her legs while the other fluttered from breast to breast. Her back was to the door jamb and her feet were both planted firmly in the room as she masturbated to the sound and sight of us fucking.

"Look, she has her eyes closed." I whispered.

Paula rose up, peering over my shoulder while I lay flatter on her, still fucking her. I felt her see what she wanted to see as a shiver coursing through her flesh. Her pussy began to clinch and twist at my cock, her legs dropped down and her ass began to piston up and down. "Oh fuck me, John. Please fuck me harder. I can come again, if you fuck me hard!" She muttered and I responded with harder, longer and deeper strokes. Paula moaned and then she was coming again, I felt her craning her neck over my back to watch Eve. We both heard the grunt from behind me, a hiss of the intake of breath and the exhale of a controlled orgasm as it seeped between Eve's clinched teeth. I glanced at the mirror and could easily make out in the light, Eve's head thrown back and her hand fluttering at her pussy while she pinched her nipples very, very hard. Her face was wrenched and she was biting her lower lip. While we watched, she came again.

Paula seemed to be hooked to her. As Eve shuddered through another orgasm, Paula did as well. When the little lightning passed, she lay still and I rested, settling my cock deep into her body while she panted. "Want to get on top?" I asked, following a hunch.

"God, yes!" Paula said. I moved off to the side such that I could watch the mirror. I wondered if Eve would join us, half hoping, half fearing because I was not sure I wanted to share her with Shallow. She was gone, at least out of the light. I saw the door move and Eve's hand appeared as she pushed it further open. Then I saw her head, she had crotched and was staring right up the length of our bodies.

Paula got to her knees and I scooted to the middle of the bed then lay down on my back. For a moment I thought she would mount me reverse cowboy so she could look Eve in the eyes as she fucked me. But she did not, facing me instead, her face a mask of concentration as she located her hole with my cock and slide onto me, like a donut on a stick. She slide completely full of me, grinding her body against mine once I was completely rooted inside of her. Out pubic bones kissed. She placed her hands on my chest and began to fuck me, shifting her hips in short, compact strokes. I reached for her bobbing breasts and palmed them, massaging them so that she had to lean into me as she fucked. I arched my back, raising under her while I pulled her down onto my body. Shallow screamed, a full-voiced scream and she flopped forward onto my chest. For a moment she lay still and the rose up again, struggling to remain up right. I hunched my cock up into her again.

"Oh fuck, that feels great. God, don't stop!" Paula said through gritted teeth. I began to pop my hips up at her as she rode me. Her pace quickened and she was fucking me and rubbing her tits with both hands, twisting them together and then pinching the nipples. I steadied her with my hands on her hips, pulling her down hard with each stroke. Then suddenly she screamed again and fell all the way backwards, bending my cock forward to a very uncomfortable angle. I grasped her hips and pulled her forward a little to release the pressure. She shuddered, quivering and quaking, gibberish tumbled from her lips and she came again.

After she calmed she said, "help me. Help me up." Her hands found mine and I pulled her back up right. She just sat on my cock, panting and looking about her with passion glazed eyes. I arched my back, shoving my cock deeply into her cunt. Paula grunted and hunched her body at me. She began to ride me again. It was then that I saw the shadow appear behind Paula. Eve was standing right at the foot of the bed. I could clearly see her. Her eyes were shining, watching Paula ride me. Paula leaned over me, grasping me by the shoulders

"Grab my ass. My ass. Make me come. I can come again!" Paula shrieked, no longer aware of her conditions or surroundings. I placed my hands at her waist and then slid down to her little apple ass and jerked her body down at the same time my hips surged up, driving my cock into her. Again, she shrieked. Her whole body shook and I repeated the motion. She gibbered and cried, begging for the cock to go deeper. "Deeper, harder! Fuck me deeper. Grab my ass and fuck me harder." Paula's voice was raw with strain, ululating with passion. I pulled her down onto my cock again, setting up a violent rhythm, pulling her hard down and then slowly withdrawing, settling back onto the bed before jerking our bodies together again with great force. Each time Paula would grunt or moan or shout, 'fuck!' and grind her pussy down onto my dick. I found a rhythm and stroke I could sustain and I did, striking upwards into Paula's body over and over again. She began to chant.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers