A Full Moon Phase Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

Maria stood and extended a hand to Esther who took it and stood up. With a wry smile, Maria reached to Karl's penis and removed the dangling condom. "I'll take care of this. Rest."

A puzzled Karl nodded.

"There are blankets in the closet at the end of the hallway," Maria finished with Karl and dragged Esther, acting like a somnambulist, into the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Long legs spread wide, Maria sat on the edge of the bed and lured Esther to stand between them. Lean hands gently studied the silky, resilient flesh, dancer's smooth muscles covered in a shallow but comfortable layer of softness. The hands described curves of the buoyant breasts and buttocks and the narrow waist between them.

"You have a fabulously sexy body," Maria murmured.

Esther snorted quietly. "You could be a model."

Maria chuckled. "You hate me, don't you?"

"You toy with Karl's affection. I embrace it. You'll devour him while I give him succor."

"You know I'll win that battle. Karl's affections are a trifle as are mine. His heart's almost as tough as mine. Yours is weak and too compliant, too readily opened and seized like a defenseless hamlet succumbing to whichever conqueror happens to pass through."

"Are you the latest conqueror?" sneered Esther.

"Yes," Maria purred, leaning forward and taking a nipple into her mouth.

"Don't," Esther murmured.

"Make me," Maria challenged before returning to the teat, her hand aggressively squeezing it. Esther shoved her head away. "You can do better than that," Maria taunted and reattached her mouth. Esther slapped the beauty's face. "Harder," grumbled Maria, her mouth returning to the suck.

Esther shoved Maria hard enough to send the woman back on her back, straddled her torso and slapped her hard four times, alternating her right hand and left hand, screaming, "You fucking cold bitch!"

"Yes," Maria panted. Shifting slightly, her long arm reached out until her hand opened a drawer in the bedside table and grabbed a folding razor which she opened and took Esther's hand with incredible force and pressed the handle into it. "Make me your bitch."

Esther gasped at the drawer where the blade had been. There sat a strap on dildo, a jar of lubricant and handcuffs. She barely resisted when Maria guided her hand with the razor and cut through the buttons of the silk pajama top.

"I'm in your way," Maria reminded Esther, bringing the blade to her neck. "You need to topple me to claim him. You need to control me to control him. You need to fuck me up to fuck him. Otherwise he's mine to use as I please. You have a body built for sex, but I have a cunt that drives men wild. I can give that to you, for you to command and for you to use to control him. But you have to be stronger than me. You have to defeat me."

The pressure of the blade on the long sleek neck of Maria eventually created a cut and a trickle of blood. Both women moaned. Esther finally pulled Maria's hand from her hand that contained the razor. Her other hand slapped Maria. "You made me cut you."

"Show me you can do it yourself, you weak, pathetic cow."

Another powerful slap on the beauty's perfectly symmetrical face and Esther pressed the blade against Maria chest where her heart hid thumping excitedly. Another small cut oozed another pearl of blood.

"Heartless bitch! You're the pathetic one! Icy blood! Pitiable! No emotions! No love!" The hand without the blade squeezed Maria's perfect little breast mercilessly.

"Yes!" Maria moaned. "Teach me Mistress! Own me! Change me! Make me your bitch! Master me and you'll master Karl! Take me and I'll make you queen and you can use me for your pleasure and for Karl's!"

Esther slapped away Maria's hand on her breast, but the other one, the one stroking and stoking the heat in her cunt she left. The sexual met the sense of power intoxicating Esther like a first drunk and the spark ignited the source of inebriation and the flame consumed her and transformed her. Moving the blade lower, she cut through the belt that held the silk pajamas at Maria's waist. Unable to strip her new slave quick enough, she brought the blade to the top of the pajamas, her other hand a fist pressing into Maria's abdomen as it held the edge of the silk and she sliced through with the ultra sharp edge until the blade hovered less than a centimeter from Maria's distended clit. Opening the bottoms released Maria's sweet and pungent desire which surprisingly intoxicated Esther even more. She never thought another woman could excite her. She pressed the back of the blade against the erect little pin. Maria shivered and moaned.

Standing, legs spread to shoulder width giving her strong balance, Esther folded the razor and slapped it down loudly on the bedside table. Grabbing the harness, she buckled it on. "Get rid of those decadent pants, bitch," she commanded. "On your paws like a good little bitch." She grabbed the shackles. "Supplicate, bitch. Face kiss the ground." She pulled each arm carefully behind Maria's back and secured the cuffs, tightening them harshly. Maria groaned. "Shut up, bitch!" Esther grumbled, slapping Maria's ass hard. Maria moaned. Esther slapped harder. "You wanted me all slippery I see," Esther smirked.

"I..."

"Shut up I said!" Another slap. "I want you pressing your snout to the ground. I'll not be looked upon with those arrogant bitch eyes. I'll pluck them out if I ever see you looking at me like that again!" The bed muffled Maria's moan.

Eyes averted by command allowed Esther to grease the long thick dildo and the phalange that sat on her own clit. This weird power intoxicating her didn't overcome her natural compassion. She understood her role, to own that perfect little ass, but damaging it, bloodying it, would hurt her psyche as much as Maria's rectum. Fingers coated with the oil, first one then two then three, rammed into the tight orifice, opening it up, dilating it. Finally she shoved the dildo inside with one steady push until her pelvis pressed against Maria's tight little ass, the phalange rubbing her own clit. "Mmm," she hummed with excitement.

Maria moaned into the bed. Esther let it go. Her hands reached around Maria's torso and grabbed Maria's breasts, using them as handles and as udders, mauling them and milking them as she pulled her hips back slowly and thrust quick and hard until her pelvis slapped against Maria's ass flesh. The smacking sound of flesh against flesh began at a slow rhythm. Steadily it increased until it sounded like the rhythm of applause pleading for an encore if a tad less resonant.

The mauling of her breasts and the aggressive thrusts built Maria's pleasure towards a crescendo. A brief thought fluttered through her lusty mind wondering what Esther would do to her when she came. After about five minutes she found out when her body tightened and she squeaked and trembled and gasped out her deep breath.

"Did I say you could cum, bitch?" Esther grumbled breathlessly. She released her breasts, pulled on her handcuffs with one hand and spanked her butt with the other. The spank became several at a rhythm equal to her thrusts and she used the cuffs as a handle like she was riding a horse. The exquisite pain pulling at her shoulders threatening dislocation almost got to be too much for Maria.

Suddenly the fucking ended, and Maria found out why. "Oh fuck, Karl," moaned Esther. "Be gentle there. I never let a man inside me there. Oh. Okay. Give me a second. Oooh. Go ahead."

Karl pressed deeper into Esther's rectum with his slicked up prick. Several slow ins and outs sent him all the way in. Esther slapped away his hand which reached around the two women and zeroed in on Maria's clit. "The bitch gets no direct pleasure," Esther admonished him. He chuckled and grabbed hold of Esther's sensitive nipples, gently squeezing them. Esther moaned, "Much better."

The dildo ass fucking resumed and Karl's pelvis slapped against Esther's ample butt, shaking the flesh there when Esther retreated fully. The "slap, slap," rhythm beat similarly to the "thump, thump," of a racing heart. All hearts raced with exertion and pleasure, especially the women's.

Esther finally gasped and came, seized by a torrent of blissful shocks that inundated her insides and made them turn into a puddle. "Enough," she told Karl quieter and gentler than when she addressed her bitch. He pulled out and she did too. "Fuck her. Fill her filthy hole with your cum."

A smaller version, Karl's cock easily entered and plummeted all the way inside Maria's well used rectum, immediately riding her with more aggression and speed than Esther, slapping her small ass like a rider encouraging a horse to full gallop with more strength than Esther had, and mauled Maria's teats with even more viciousness.

Of course Maria loved it. Unlike Esther, Karl felt the flutter of Maria's interior clutching and releasing his cock as he powered through her body shaking orgasm. Esther lay beside Maria and watched the wicked Stasi agent's beautiful face turn scarlet. Maria's pleasure ravaged face loosened as the orgasm abated. Amazingly the cold bitch smiled at Esther, a tear creeping out of her eye and said, with unsteady breath as Karl continued pummeling into her, "Thanks. Kiss me?"

Their small noses pressed together as their mouths met. Esther met Maria's tongue with her own. Karl grunted loudly and came. The women's mouths separated for their giggles.

"What's it feel like, him cumming in your ass?" asked Esther.

"Hot and nasty," said Maria. Her smile turned to a frown. "I'm sorry you didn't get to feel it, Mistress."

Esther shook her head puzzled by the warmth expressed by the coldest bitch she ever met; her true enemy politically and sexually. "What's going on, Maria? Is this just for kicks or something?"

Maria's lips pressed together when Karl's cock exited her anus, suppressing a sigh. Esther caught him before he crawled off the bed, releasing the harness and handing him the soiled dildo to clean when he cleaned his soiled penis. He disappeared into the bathroom.

Esther looked into the opened bedside table drawer and found the small key for the handcuffs and unshackled her bitch. Maria collapsed onto her side, rubbing her wrists. The women gazed into each other's eyes.

Taking a breath and releasing it as a sigh, Maria finally answered Esther's question. "I never lost a battle before. In the last couple days I've lost two. The first was being rejected by the troupe. The second was the loss of Wolf's comradeship and his...love. Both caused by your ex leader, Gretchen."

"So you hate Gretchen. What has that got to do with this?"

"Not hate. Envy maybe. Like you."

"What do you mean?"

"I think you know."

Contemplating the puzzle of how she and Maria could be at all alike, the answer popped into Esther's head. "Karl will never look at me like he looks at his best friend and ex lover."

"We're allies in relationship to our one true nemesis, the nemesis of our heart."

"You want us to destroy her?"

"No, Mistress. That would be counterproductive."

"Isn't that the plan? Aren't you using us to get to her?"

"You're full of surprises my pretty Mistress. You hide your delectable body and your deductive mind."

"I mean the members that escaped, they're all devout counter-revolutionaries. The rest of us with a far less righteous attitude get sent into the boonies for some tour. I presume the Stasi thinks that that's where she is and we will trap her like honey traps a fly."

"Very clever, Mistress. But the Stasi, or I should say the Colonel, doesn't give a fuck about Gretchen except to use her as the honey to trap Wolf."

"Because he changed sides?"

"Fuck the Stasi," whispered Maria. Wolf, ever the techie, had given her a bug detector which she used to scan the apartment while Karl and Gretchen fucked. She bravely confronted the Colonel when she found bugs a couple times and since then he stopped listening into her apartment. But such blatant statements automatically made her wary.

"Please explain that statement, bitch. You are the most arrogant person I ever met until, well, tonight and your submission to me, and I assume such arrogance comes from being awfully good at spying on your fellow comrades."

Maria continued to whisper. "One thing about being cold and heartless and ruthless, you're not swayed by didactic bullshit. I see clearly the hypocrisy of pitting the regime's agenda against the people's right to their own agenda, the right to be a nation ruled by Germans rather than subjugated to the will of the Soviets. The self interest of the ruling class boggles the mind."

"So why..."

"The Colonel, my mentor. He taught me everything I know. He gave me this," she gestured to the relatively luxurious apartment. "He gave me the chance to play spy. I really enjoy it, Mistress. And he partnered me with Wolf, the coolest guy and the greatest fuck that ever existed despite his less than manly predilection for playing with technological gadgets." The women chuckled.

"So Wolf turned against the regime, and you..."

"That's part of it," Maria whispered. "Mostly I realized my mentor's not only an even more heartless bastard than I am, that he's so scary he even scares me, he's also quite mad. To continue following his command threatens my own sanity if only in doing what he demands of me. But his mentoring...I'm afraid I'll become him. I'll become evil and sadistic."

Unable to resist, Esther chuckled. "I believe you embrace the masochist side of the equation."

"Yes, Mistress. And isn't that interesting. Maybe I wanted the stiff old Colonel to be my sexual master as much as he was my military master. The idea scares the shit out of me. I've watched him torture confessions out of my prisoners with a glee that was beyond professional; that was purely for sexual gratification, and I imagined myself replacing the tortured man or woman and it made me hot, nearly orgasmic. I've watched him torture victims to death and imagined myself experiencing the most mind blowing orgasm ever achieved just at the point when my life snuffed out. An ecstasy of pain."

"You are already crazy," breathed Esther.

"It's my cold soul, like the Colonel's. It takes extreme measures to break through that wall and let me feel...something."

"But Wolf..."

Maria nodded sadly. "Yes Mistress. He broke through. He grasped my cold heart in his big hot hand and squeezed blood into it. The ice melted. But I'm still me mostly. That's why I need you. You're a compassionate soul. Your love drips from your soul like a burning candle dripping wax, an essential product of its existence. I am your attack dog, Mistress, your defender and your weapon. I need your commands now."

"But what about your work?"

The smile on Maria's face blew Esther away. Coldly beautiful like a marble bust of Venus, suddenly she radiated a warm beauty, exceptional and heart rending. When Maria kissed her, Esther embraced the naked woman fiercely, returning the kiss two fold or more. Mouths finally separated and breaths sucked in, Maria explained her smile. "You're generous to a fault, Mistress. What I do is antithetical to you in every way, and yet you worry about my career. But don't worry. I have a plan. I will continue my illustrious career. You will continue yours. Gretchen hers. And Wolf. And that motherfucking Colonel will be the scapegoat making it happen."

"Sounds...ambitious," Esther replied warily.

"I hate to fail. I won't let it happen again," smiled Maria a lot less warmly.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers
12