A Fun Afternoon

Story Info
Two young adults explore each other for the first time.
1.2k words
3.57
33.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few weeks. Meghan and I had been flirting almost non-stop and our talks had gotten very sexual. Night after night, we would send each other messages about all the things we wanted to do to each other. She even sent me pictures of her in just lingerie. All our talking culminated one day when she sent me a message that read "Please fuck me." It was so plain and simple. She knew what she wanted and she knew exactly how to ask for it.

It was at that moment that I realized that I needed to have her. I needed more than anything in the world to fuck her.

We both live in our parents' houses so it took us some time to figure out the details: where we could be alone, when were we both available, etc. We eventually settled on her house on the coming Wednesday afternoon as her house would be vacant.

I rang the doorbell. She answered the door wearing nothing but a black, lacy bra and a miniskirt. My cock sprang to life in my jeans. She looked even hotter standing before me than she had in the picture. She immediately grabbed my face and pulled my lips to hers. She kissed me deeply, our tongues exploring each other's mouths just the way we had been talking about. My cock pressed against my jeans, struggling to break free and explore every opening of her body.

She could feel my rock hard cock pushing into her as we kissed. "Mitch, I need you to fuck me right now," she managed to say between kisses.

We stumbled through her house, remaining lip locked the whole time. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me so that we could more easily travel while kissing. She tried to tell me to take her to her bedroom, but I had other ideas. I walked her straight into her bathroom and set her down on the counter. I passionately kissed her neck while simultaneously unhooking her bra. As the lacy fabric fell to the floor, she let out a slow, audible moan. She reached for my t-shirt and ripped it over my head and threw it on the floor. We continued like this, removing each other's clothing piece by piece until we were standing in her bathroom kissing, completely naked.

I told her to turn on the shower and we both got in. She looked incredibly sexy with the water dripping down her skin. She giggled as she grabbed her body wash and began to soap my body, starting with my chest, down to my stomach, and then down to my rock hard cock. It jumped in her hand as she began to stroke it ever so slowly. I pushed her against the shower wall and reached my hand down to massage her clit. She moaned loudly as I slipped a finger into her pussy. She was as wet as I was hard. We kissed everywhere as we rubbed each other slowly approaching orgasm. She came hard. And when she had recovered, she got down onto her knees and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me hard and I came almost instantly coating the back of her throat with my cum. She swallowed it all down and then stood quickly. She shut off the shower and made very clear her desperation to be fucked.

We left the shower and she led me by the cock to her bedroom. She laid me down on her bed and began to suck me again, slowly getting me hard in her mouth again. When I had gotten hard again, she flipped me over and tried to guide my cock straight into her pussy. However, I pulled away and walked to her closet. I grabbed two belts and walked over to the side of the bed. She reached for my cock with her hand, but instead, I wrapped a belt around her wrist and tied her to the bed. I went to the other side and tied her other hand to the bed. As soon as she was tied down, she began to moan; she had told me before how much she liked to be out of control.

I climbed back onto the bed and spread her legs. I stuck two fingers into her very wet pussy and began a slow rhythm of in to the hilt and then all the way out, stimulating her clit whenever I'd change direction. I began to pick up speed and soon, I was thrusting hard and fast into her hot pussy. It was at that time that I remembered the pocket vibrator she told me she kept in her top dresser drawer. I left her pussy for just a moment, grabbed the vibrator and returned. I fingered her with one hand while pleasuring her clit with the vibrator in the other hand. I took her nipples into my mouth one at a time and sucked hard while rubbing her sweet pussy.

She was moaning so loudly that I almost came without even having fucked her. I had to get inside her right now. I dropped the toy and dropped my cock right to her pussy lips, I rubbed my cock head on her pussy lips nice and slowly, building the anticipation in us both. When the look on her face told me that she couldn't take it anymore, I shoved my cock into her pussy all the way and fucked her hard and fast. "Cum in my pussy, baby," she moaned to me. I continued to drill her hot pussy and her moaning got louder and louder. "OH FUCK BABY!..... BABY!.... OH MY GOD, BABY I'M CUMMING!!!!" As she screamed those words, it became too much for me. I felt my balls tighten as I shot stream after stream of hot cum into her pussy. When our orgasms had ceased, we started deeply at each other with a look of both satisfaction and yet, longing for more.

I undid the belts and we kissed for a long time, the minutes quickly passing as our tongues again explored each other's mouths.

After what felt like hours, we both needed to fuck again. I stood her up and bent her over her mattress. My cock entered her pussy from behind and I slowly thrust into her again and again. She came all over my cock several times and when I was about to cum, she told me I should cum on her. She flipped around and got on her knees and I came all over her face and chest.

Breathing heavily, she walked into her bathroom and I followed her. We stepped back into her shower and cleaned each other off.

Exhausted, we lay in her bed and slept naked together for about an hour, cuddling.

We went on to fuck twice more that night before I had to leave and each orgasm was just as great as the last one.

When I left, I knew that this was just the start of something great. She and I would go on to fuck often and in every way that I could ever fantasize.