A Fun Day

Story Info
Special friends.
942 words
3.65
10.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat bored at home my friend Shelly sent me a message out the blue, I thought she was at work but she had taken the day off.

"Hey sweetie, I'm so bored and so horny, do you want to come over?" she wrote.

To say I was shocked was an understatement, she had teased me like this in the past so I wasn't sure if this was another of her teases or if she was serious. I decided to play it cool and see just how this would pan out.

"Are you messing with me again?" I asked.

"No Debbie, I really want to taste you today." she wrote.

"Where's Mike?"

Mike was her husband and he was really the one I wanted to taste but I knew the only way to get that was to go along with Shelly.

"He's still at work but I can send him a text asking him to come home if you want..."

If I wanted? Hell yes I wanted.

"Ok, give me ten minutes and I'll be there."

I said with my chest pounding with excitement and apprehension.

I could hardly concentrate on the drive over, still not certain that Shelly would go through with it. I knocked on the door and she opened it with just a towel wrapped around her, she gave me a quick hug and told me she had a bath ready for me. I quickly undressed and bathed in record time. As I got out the en suite she was sitting on the bed waiting for me, patted the bed and said,

"Sit"

My mouth was dry as I sat down, she leant in and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips then asked,

"Are you ok?"

I suspect she could feel my body trembling and all I could do was nod. So she kissed me again and slightly put her tongue in my mouth. I heard a moan coming from her so I started exploring her soft mouth. Her hands were roaming over my body and I could feel she was trembling as my hands moved up her thighs closer to her pussy, she was so wet.

She pushed me down on the bed and started lapping at my pussy, I could feel my body jerking as she sucked, bit and licked at me. It wasn't long until I had an orgasm as she plunged her fingers inside me.

"My turn." was all I could get out.

I started slowly sucking her nipples while she wiggled under me. Then I ran my tongue over her belly, there was more wiggles from Shelly. As I neared her pussy I heard her gasping. I moved my tongue in circles over her clit while I used my fingers to stimulate her g-spot. Warm sticky fluid was flowing from her as she came into my mouth.

She sat up and kissed me again saying

"That felt so fucking good."

I could taste myself on her tongue as we continued kissing some more. I looked up to see Mike looking at us in awe, I don't know how much he had seen but he was already undressed and rushing off into the shower. We continued kissing until he came out.

We both looked up to see him standing there naked, hard. He really looked so turned on. He decided to watch us at first, touching himself, stroking his cock. I could see the pre-cum forming around his bulbing head. I was so keen to have that in my mouth, in my hands, in my wet pussy. I had to be careful though. Although I so wanted him Shelly might freak out if I was giving him too much attention.

Back to kissing her. I feel her soft, wet tongue darting around my mouth. My hand goes down and i find her pussy, much wetter now. I rub her clit some more, but now for added benefit of our new audience member. I look up and watch his cock grow. Although he's not what's called 'well endowed' he does have quite a nice member. I get caught off-guard by Shelly forcing my legs open...

Hmmmmm. I do love to be at the mercy of someone. I love the feeling of being totally helpless, and naked. I open my legs and she roughly finds my pussy. I feel her opening the outer lips, and roughly inserting two fingers inside me...She immediately finds my g-spot and starts rubbing it. Mike leant over and kissed me, I could feel his groan echoing mine. He moved down my body and next thing I felt was his tongue on my g-spot. I could hear screaming then realised it was me.

I moved over to Shelly and started kissing her again as Mike entered me from behind. He started pounding my pussy showing no mercy. He grabbed my hair pulling me off Shelly while he continued to fuck me senseless. Shelly moved under me to suck my clit. The sensations were overwhelming and I needed to get away from them both to compose myself before I crumbled into a million pieces.

Needless to say I eventually want home after falling asleep cuddled in the middle of my two favourite people. I couldn't be sure if Shelly would ever call me again for one of these special visits but I doubt that any other encounter could ever compete with what I experienced that day. What Shelly did that day was amazing but it could never compete to what Mike made me feel and I knew I was going to be craving his touch for the rest of my life.