A Fun Day at Work Ch. 03

Story Info
I am left alone without money and clothes.
3.8k words
4.5
33.4k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 04/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While waiting for Gary and Jeff in the room I washed myself and laid naked on the bed playing with my pussy. I waited for almost 3 hrs and had started wondering where the guys were when mobile phone rang. It was Gary and what he had to say stunned me. He told that Tom had called asking the guys to get back immediately while I was to stay back in town for some other meetings which Tom would call me about. Also they told me that they were already at the airport and would hand over the signed contract with Bob to Tom and were really sorry that they were leaving me without money in the city but hoped that I would be able to manage. I could hear Jeff laughing in the back as Gary hung up and before I had time to take stock o my situation, my mobile rang again.

This time it was Tom and he told me that he wanted m to meet a prospective customer in town after about two hours and he would be getting in touch with me as Tom had given him my number. He told me that I may be required to stay on longer in town depending on the outcome of the meeting tonight. He also told me to take good care of the client as he was young and had a liking for women. He told me to do anything that would please him as we could get good business from him. I promised Tom that I would take good care of the prospective client. As I hung up the phone the gravity of the situation dawned on me, I was in a sluttish outfit with no money in a sleazy hotel and a new prospective client wanted to set up a meeting with me in about 2 hours.

I thought for some time and in the end could come up with only one feasible solution. I then decided for the first time to use my body for earning some money. Then I thought to myself that this was not really the first time, I had actually been pleasing business clients on Tom's insistence and this actually made me a whore for a long time and so I should not be ashamed for getting some money in lieu of sex. I called up the guy at the reception on the intercom and asked him and asked him if he would like to have my pussy. He said that he would love to and I asked him for 1000 bucks but he said he could only pay up 700. I said it was fine and he could come up. As I was waiting for him in the room, my mobile rang and this time it was the client Tom had spoken about who was calling me. He introduced himself as John and asked me if I could meet him in about an hours time. I said fine and he told me that he would pick me up and asked me where I was put up. I told him the name of the hotel and he remarked that he would love to spend some time with a girl who was staying in that hotel.

As I was still speaking to John, I heard a knock on my door and opened it to find the guy from the reception. His eyes lit up seeing me in the nude and he was immediately rubbing my tits. John then told me that Tom had informed him about me being an exhibitionist who loves to fuck strangers in public places. I was shocked at hearing this and almost dropped the phone, thinking how Tom could say something like this about me to others. I had no other option but to confirm what Tom had told him and he said that he liked what he was hearing and was looking forward to see me. He also told me that he wanted to see how I was dressed when I met him. All this while the guy in my room had been sucking my tits and licking my body. I soon hung up the phone confirming to John that I would be ready in an hours time and then thought to myself that I still had nothing to wear.

The guy had be on the bed and licked me with his tongue all over for about 5 minutes. I did not have much time and took his dick in my hand rubbing it up and down. He was soon about to cum and pushed me on the back and lay on top of me, inserting his dick in my pussy. He pushed it in and out a few times only when he came and shot his load in my pussy. He then lay on top of me for a few minutes before getting up and pulling his trouser up again. After he got dressed again, he took out 700 bucks and paid me. I said thanks and asked him if there was any shop selling women's clothes nearby. He said that the nearest shop was about 5-7 Kms away but the type of clothes I wore could be bought in a sex shop located behind the hotel in an alley. He also said that there were a lot of different type of clothes there and many women for different parts of the town came to buy their stuff from there. I thanked him and as soon as he left I wore my slit up skirt and button less shirt and went down looking for the shop.

I entered the shop and did not want to waste much time in selecting what to wear. The shop was empty except another guy who was looking for some toys. I went to the clothes area and found that this shop really had a wide variety of clothes. I picked up a short black slip on dress which just managed to cover my pussy and had a plunging neckline which gave an ample view of my tits just about managing to cover my nipples. I bought that dress for 150 bucks and went back to my room and changed into the new dress. As I was waiting for John, I decided that if there was no further meeting with him tomorrow, I would leave by a midnight train going to my city which reaches there early morning. I did not have enough money for a flight ticket.

After sometime my mobile rang and as I answered it, I heard John telling me that he was waiting for me at the entrance of the hotel in a white Camry. I went down, spotted the white Camry and entered through the passenger door with my dress riding up my legs and exposing my pussy to John before we had even introduced ourselves. As John was driving the car to a place I had no idea about, he briefed me about the event they wanted our firm to organize. Actually they wanted us to organize a launching ceremony for their new product which was to hit the market next month. He wanted us to submit our proposal in 3 days time which I promised we will do.

By this time John had parked his car in the parking lot of a big mall and he took his dick out of his pants and asked me to suck him off. I was surprised at this because he had not even touched me yet and was just asking for a blow job. I did not argue or object and soon had my mouth on his hard dick giving him a good blow job. Soon he was cumming in my mouth and I swallowed his load, licking him dry as he tucked back his dick into his trousers. He thanked me for sucking him off and told me that he would drop me off back at the hotel. As we drove back I thought what a disappointment John had been. My pussy was tingling with desire and this guy had not even touched it. I thought he was even worse than Bob. It was dark by the time John dropped me back at the hotel and I still had about 3 hrs before the train left for my city. So I decided to have some fun and went back to the sex shop behind the hotel.

As I entered, I found that this time it was crowded and there were about 7 young guys inside. I decided to tease them a bit and went over the racks where the sex toys were kept. I spotted a large dildo kept on the bottom shelf and bent down from my waist to pick it up, giving them a good view of my pussy. I rubbed my hand over the dildo and kept it back again repeating my movements and again giving them a view of my pussy. Then I heard one of the guy calling me, "Slut come here". I went to the guy and he asked me what I would take to suck each one of the guys. I smiled at him and told that I usually charge 200 bucks for a blow job but as they were even together I will do it for 100 bucks per head. They all nodded their heads at the first guy showing him their agreement and quickly formed a line in from of me. The first one had his zipper undone and had his dick out. I soon sucked him off swallowing all his cum and had the second dick in my mouth. I soon had given a blow job to all the guys not being able o swallow all their cum with some of it spoiling my dress and some stuck on my face.

As the guys paid me the money, I decided I could not get on the train with this soiled dress and went over the place where the dresses were kept. I decided to buy a pair of denim cut off shorts and sheer white see through bikini top. I paid for the items and as I was leaving the guys I had sucked off asked me for my mobile number. I gave them my number and left the shop to go back to my room. On the way back I got a lot of stares as I had not cleaned the cum from my face. Once in my room, I had a quick shower and wore my new shorts. They were very short and showed off the start of my ass from behind and fit very tight on my pussy. If I did not shave I was certain hat my pubic hair would have shown from underneath the shorts. Then I wore the bikini top below which one could clearly see my tits and the dark erect nipples. Above the bikini top I wore my white shirt from the morning which had no buttons left and I tied it below my tits. Now my tits were hidden until I decided to show them off. I wore my sandals and was ready to go. I threw all other clothes in the garbage chute and just carried my mobile with me.

I checked out of the hotel, this time not getting any free nights as I had charged the guy at the reception for the sex. I hailed a taxi and asked him to take me to the station. After about half an hour I was at the railway station and proceeded to buy my ticket. It was close to midnight and the station was almost deserted and I expected the train to be also empty. As I walked towards the ticket booth I spotted two young guys also walking behind me to the ticket booth. As I reached the ticket booth they had caught up with me and were standing behind me. As I bent down and asked the guy at he booth for the ticket I could feel a hand on my ass. As the guy in the booth told me the fare, I took the money out of the pocket in the shorts and ignored the hand on my ass. I decided not to even look back. This encouraged the guy behind me and now I could feel the hand more firm on my ass as it stared caressing me. While the guy at the booth was counting my money and making my ticket, I felt the second guys hand on my other ass. I pushed my ass backwards encouraging them with what they were doing. By this time I got the ticket in my hand and as I turned I smiled at the guys and started walking towards the train.

I walked very slowly in order to ensure that the two guys buy their tickets and follow me. Once I confirmed that they were following me I picked up pace and walked towards the end of the train. As this train was usually empty there were no seat or compartment numbers and we could sit wherever we wished. I got into the last compartment and found that there were three seats each on either side of the passage. There were a few other people sitting in the back seats but none took notice of me getting into the compartment. I took the middle seat on the right side of the first row, untying the knot on my shirt and letting it fall aside as I sat. The two guys were soon next to me and were shocked to see the shirt open and they had a clear view of my erect nipples below the bikini top. They asked me if they could join me. I smiled and said sure as one of them made his way beyond me to the window seat and the other took the aisle seat. They introduced themselves as Mike and Ted, Mike on the window seat and Ted on the aisle. As the train left the station and picked up speed we all started chatting. The guys asked me where I worked and told them I worked in an event management firm.

They asked me some further questions about my work before Mike asked me about the way I way dressed. I decided to be honest with them and told them that I was an exhibitionist and loved to show off my body. Both of them smiled and Ted asked if I exhibited only to tease or went any further. I smiled at them and told them I love to have men's dicks in my pussy as I rubbed their dicks. With nothing to fear he guys had their hands rubbing my legs and tits. At this time the attendant of our compartment came up to our seat who was a lady and we were too busy amongst ourselves to spot her. She cleared her throat slowly to catch our attention and as we looked towards her, stunned at being caught in the act, she smiled at us and asked if we needed a blanket as the a/c will get cold after sometime. We nodded our heads and she brought a big blanket for use and smilingly told us that she felt that one big blanket will be more useful for what we hand in mind. I smiled back at her taking the blanket from her hand and thanking her for her thoughtfulness. As I spread the blanket over our laps, Mike pushed the hand rests of the seats upwards so that there was no obstacle between the three of us now.

Mike and Ted asked me about some of my experiences and I narrated a few to them and could feel with my hands that their dicks were rock hard by now. The guys kept playing with my tits over the bikini top and rubbed my thighs as I narrated some of my experiences. I told them about how Jeff made me masturbate in the office and about the strip tease I had performed for the guys. I then started telling them about how I was screwed in front of a crowd by two black guys yesterday night. As I was relating the incident in the night club yesterday night, Ted had my shorts undone and had also pulled the zipper down. He had his hand on my pussy rubbing it very lightly. I was enjoying Ted's hand working on my pussy but was not comfortable with the shorts as the metal zipper was rubbing against my skin and hurting me. I asked Ted to stop for a moment as I raised my ass a bi and pushed the shorts down my legs with one of my hand. As the shorts hit the floor, I removed my feet from them slowly pushed the shorts back below my seat. Now I was naked from my waist below the blanket and both Ted and Mike had their hands running all over my pussy.

I soon had their dicks out of their pants and was playing with them. I decided to fist concentrate on Mike's dick and had my hand around it like a fist. I moved my hand up and down his dick and soon felt him stiffen up, being ready to cum. I quickly moved my hand up and covered the head of his dick with my palm as he came. I tried to catch as much cum as possible in my hand and only when he relaxed in his seat did I bring my hand out and started licking his cum off my hand. Some cum had escaped my hands and must have fallen on the blanket. Then I had my other hand on Ted's dick and was rubbing it up and down like I did with Mike. When he came I again caught as much cum as possible in my hand and then continued to like it off my hands. Both the guys said they had never seen any girl do this before and were already getting hard again.

I had both my hands on their dicks again and was rubbing the leftover cum on my hands on their respective dicks. I had them rock hard and ready again in about 5 minutes as Mike had taken my bikini top off and dropped it below his seat, exposing my tits. They both had their mouths on my tits and were sucking me and biting my nipples sending waves of pleasure in my pussy.

Now I was desperate to have them both in my pussy and pushed their heads away from my tits. I lifted the blanket upwards and got up from my seat and surveyed the scene behind. I found that the few people behind were sleeping and I slowly moved onto Mike's lap positioned myself on his dick. I started moving myself on his dick and slowly increased the speed of my movements. I was enjoying myself being screwed in the train and soon had Mike cumming in my pussy. As Mike lay back in his seat, his energy spent, I got up from his lap and moved on to Ted's lap taking his dick into my pussy lubricated with Mike's cum. I repeated my movements on Ted's dick as he cupped my tits and soon had him cumming in my pussy too. I then moved off his lap and got back on my seat and could feel the guys cum dripping out of my pussy on my thighs.

We all relaxed in our seats and soon fell asleep. After sometime Ted woke me up and said that we were about to reach and I should better get dressed. I reached below the seat and was shocked not to find my shorts there. Even the bikini top was not there beneath Mike's seat. I realized that it must have moved back with the movement of the train and gone below some other seat. Ted looked below the seats just behind us but could not locate them there also and said that they must have moved even more back where other people were sitting. I was not getting scared thinking how I will go home from the station just in a shirt without buttons. I could not even tie it as earlier as it would leave me naked below the belly. But Mike came to my rescue and told me that he would drop me home as he had his car parked at the station and he also told me that a I walked out of the train, I should hold my shirt together with my hands as it was just about long enough to cover my pussy and ass.

As the train came to a stop, we first waited for all the passengers to get off, before we came out of the train and walked to Mike's car. I got long stares from the few people on the station and by the time we reached Mike's car my pussy was wet again and desired a dick inside it. But I could not ask Mike or Ted for some more Sex now as they seemed to be too tired. As we drove out of the station I gave Mike the directions to my apartment and thought that after reaching home I will satisfy myself before going to bed. Soon we were in front of my building and Mike offered to walk with me up to my apartment, but I said I will be fine as I have walked from here to my apartment even naked. Both Mike and Ted laughed at this and I got out of their car, they thanked me for a making their journey very interesting and we all promised to meet again.

As I walked into my building and up to the elevator, I found the caretaker sitting on the couch in the corner and eyeing me. I was just about to get into the elevator when I changed my mind and turned around and walked towards the caretaker.

As I walked towards him, I let the shirt slip off my arms and fall to the floor. I walked upto him and placed myself on his lap straddling him with one leg of mine on each side. I kissed his on his lips and slowly moved my mouth down his neck and chest as I unbuttoned his shirt. I the let myself slip off his lap and was kneeling on the floor as he unzipped his pants and took his dick out. It was hard and erect and I licked it a few times before straddling him again, this time taking his dick in my pussy. I held myself close to him with my hands around his neck and slowly ground my ass on his lap. I picked up the momentum and was moving myself fast, making him cum soon in my pussy. I got off his lap and walked back to the elevator picking my shirt from the floor as the caretaker put his dick back in his pants.

I went up to my apartment and took a shower washing all the cum off me before going off to bed, thinking what all pleasures lay ahead in the coming days.

To be continued...