A Futa Futcha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genophan
Genophan
62 Followers

"I'm losing it Tash! I can't think straight at all." Marti moaned the words, her voice even higher pitched then it usually was. She swallowed hard again, looking at the beautiful woman that had shared so many carnal delights with her, images of past sexual collisions filled her head, filling her with more and more enhanced lust. She needed release, the girl acting almost out of newly ingrained instincts, was thrusting forward into the air itself, as if this could provide some form of relief. Her entire pale skinned body had gone red, and most embarrassing of all was the line of spittle falling from the corners of her lips and mixed with the drooling cockspit that collected at her feet.

Martinique moved between her friends shackled legs, her small hand still unconsciously pumped softly at the fleshy engorged rod that twitched and drooled at her touch. The other three crew members stood at certain points around the disc. Simone at her right and Katalina at her left, while Justine positioned herself at her head, each of them fixedly gazed at the naked silver shocked vixen secured to the disc beneath them.

Tasha's gaze flittered between the lusty crew and shot Marti a mischievous glance as the young woman stroked unconsciously at her thick cock.

"Spin the bottle is so last century." grinned the flame haired minx as she placed a hand on the edge of the disc and tested the resistance. "How about a game of 'Spin the Tasha?" she asked with barely contained glee. "Rules are simple babe." she winked at her, "I spin you around and wherever you come to rest, that part of your which is closest gets to service that member of the crews ...member. Pussy, pout or palms." she giggled.

Martinique gave the disc a sudden push and the defined world around Tasha suddenly fell into a swirling blur of fleshy fuck meat ...each breath tasting the air that was so richly laced with manly musk

The disc slowed ....before suddenly coming to a stop, a short while later her vision stopped swirling and she glanced at the woman between her legs, it was Marti ...if Tash were the suspicious sort she might have thought that her newly phallic friend had stopped her intentionally with the plan of dipping her freshly formed wick into her sloppy slit.

This meant that Simone and Katalina would be availing relief from her hands and, as if on cue, Tasha suddenly felt the heated weight of each root mould against her grip, her fingers tightening around each stem as their owners began to pump softly at first ...the head of each cock aimed squarely at her bountiful breasts and the air suddenly given over to sort pleasured sighs as they thrust in unison with the design of covering those well rounded orbs of hers with thick steamy seed.

Her eyes were fixed with Marti's, as if the sight of this feisty minx bearing a huge thickened, drooling shaft between her thighs wasn't enough, the actual expression in her eyes of wanting to try it out on her, made her head swim with the severity of the twinge that suddenly speared her nethers, it was as though she had been hooked into the ships power circuits. The very idea of having Martinique's seed pooling inside the deep bastion of her core made her toes curl, her eyes flashed towards her, her voice came a little breathlessly as she spoke. "Oh F...fuck...me" she whimpered, that this was hardly the most eloquent of responses, but it certainly seemed to encapsulate her exact thoughts quite succinctly at that moment.

The bulbous head moved against her soft mound, and then Marti pushed against her lips, she knew that to push forward would hurt her ...and it brought a twinge of sympathy to her heart. She did enjoy getting rough with Tasha, though she couldn't imagine how painful this would be, if her body would have allowed her, she may have stopped right her and now, but, the lust ...the uncontrollable bestial lust was screaming at her, howling like some primal creature demanding its pleasure. All, Martinique could do, was lean forward and give the other woman a soft smile before the wicked persona took over once more and she let out another growl as she drove her hips forward and pressed the thick crown against the welcoming heat of her friends sodden seeping pussy.

She grunted at the need to feel herself balls deep in that tight little snatch. She pushed her hips forward feeling the tip of her swollen cock head press inside those womanly folds, she grunted and another squirt of warm seed worked its way from the tip of her hermcock, spraying Tasha's insides with her precum, she wanted ...no, she needed to be buried in that silken, sodden cleft of her friend's dripping cunt.

Another thrust forward, and to her delight she found the entirety of her spongy head buried within those warm walls, never before could have imagined just how lovely that could feel, that warmth, and slickness clung tightly to her throbbing cock. She gasped in unrestrained pleasure as she pushed further forward, the velvet embrace running slowly up along her shaft and sending a buzz of pleasure through her.

"How's it feel my cock hungry slut? You want me deeper don't you?" Marti was only happy enough to oblige, without waiting for Tasha's response. She thrust her hips forward again, this time it was accompanied by a slick sound as she felt her friends juices slosh around her and found herself buried six inches of her full length inside Tasha, but there was still so much more, and the rest of her shaft was aching to feel the heat from those soft and slick inner muscles.

Justine had no intention of being left out and bought her thick shaft towards her underling, Tasha pressed her pouting lips tight to the end of Justine's cock, feeling the sticky taste of its beading fluid, she parted those lips just a little, allowing her tongue to flick teasingly across the end, sweeping the latest creamy bead into her mouth and depositing it at the back of her throat where its salty sweet taste spread through her maw. She parted her full pouting lips further, trying to encompass the girth of the swollen head ...fuck it was big... she felt the pressure from Justine's hand forcing her down, and she was hardly likely to resist, she felt the huge shaft begin to fill her mouth, her tongue slickly laying a trail along its heavily veined underside, all the while it continued to leak its heady seed in her mouth and flood her with its taste.

Her warm moist grip continued as her cock slowly pushed forward, she felt like her eyes were bulging from her skull as this dribbling monster sank into her, finally she felt it press tightly at the back of her throat, an occasionally twitch along its glistening length would send some of that seed, from those laden balls, oozing down her throat and she swallowed some. Tasha felt the full girth of Justine's enormous meaty pole stretch her gaping maw, making the corners of her ruby red mouth ache from its sheer size as she tried to accommodate this monstrously sized rod of throbbing flesh.

She caught softly whispered words as Martinique luridly praised her efforts at trying to please them all and with it felt a aching spear strike deeply against her sweetening centre as the young crimson locked maiden sunk her cock deeper into her ...forcing damn near the entirety of her thick root inside her sodden purse. Tasha gasped hard against her Captain's occupying length would allow as Martinique's hermhead brushed against her cervix ...and feeling the resistance, the young woman ground and rolled her hips so that the engorged crown pressed hard against her depths, the dribble of creamy pearls seeping into her welcoming womb.

"Your such a sweet hot little slut." Marti gasped breathily.

There wasn't a time when a few soft words from Marti's mouth wouldn't create that special ache within, reaching depths that only she could seem to reach, but, with the feverishly perverse advent of this dribbling man staff at her command, her sweetly spoken words struck her with an even rawer passion and she felt the involuntary contractions of her deep pelvic muscles as yet more of her slick, sweet lubricant spilled from her warming flower and soaked against the hot veined tool that pounded her before leaking down the exposed silken flush of her inner thigh.

If Tasha was able to look downward, she could swear that she would see a slight bulge in her belly, almost in the outline of a phallus. Marti smiled in abject pleasure as her shaft rose and fell within the silky confines of her colleagues cunt.

"Take it bitch..."

She squealed lustily as she then thrust once more, burying herself to the hilt as she felt her balls spasm and a fire run the length of her herm-meat. The young crimson haired maiden fell forward a little, reaching out her hands against Tasha's warm shapely hips and digging her nails hard against the grade 'A' meat she found at her touch. The shift in position gave her greater scope to work that thick fuck stick harder and deeper into Tasha's availing sexual sauce and the rhythm of her hips increased to an almost feverish pace as the rampant rutting fuelled by colossal amounts of testosterone that was coursing through her bloodstream took hold and she found herself suddenly completely buried in the warmth of Tasha's simmering sex, her sack slapped hard against the other woman's body resting against her. She felt her member twitching excitedly, and whispered. " So tight...." her voice wavering as she spoke.

The lust mad female's cock was still dripping copious amounts of fluid as it ground tightly inside her playpal's perfect pussy, the dripping meat staff that was jutting so rudely from between her legs was oozing an unnatural amount of cum, that was flowing down the shaft and soon sliding slowly down the glorious swell of Tasha's rump, and her own cunt, was so wet her nectar was causing not only her thighs to glisten, but down to her ankles and feet, leaving a pool of lust at their feet.

Simone and Katalina seemed possessed of one body as, from opposing sides of the prone fulsome figure of their crewmate, they thrust their hips back and forth. Tasha's grip against their rods ever tightened as her other orifices were so powerfully plundered by the pumping poles of passion that spit roasted her sexually sweaty shape. Simone's cock suddenly twitched and jerked, a gasp taking to her pouting lips as an unfamiliar sensation took a hold of her loins.

This seemed to set off a tide of seminal sauce as the sexual sluice gates between the navigator and the comms officer suddenly opened ...their hips bucked against the helmswomans tight grip around their engorged shafts as the pair of heavily hung and heated herms exploded with a wash of cream that spurted across Tasha's svelte shape. The sexual spill flooded across her breasts and coated her stomach with a glistening sheen.

The air was home to a rich sexual soup that panged at her senses and Tasha was suddenly aware of a deep groan that came from Justine ...moments later a sudden wet slap hit the back of her throat, for a moment she couldn't draw breath, such was the flood of opaque seed that jerked from the crown and slammed hard against her palate and ebbed down her throat. The taste of semen had nothing upon the succulent nectar that would spill from between hot wet lips and coat her tongue, but this was a little different... although it retained the richly salty taste it was also laced with something far more familiar, something that made Tasha's own wet sodden and filled pussy surge a little more in its presence... the deeply sweet taste of Justine's musk.

Her eyes went wide for a moment, as she almost gagged from the very weight of it before she was able to coax the muscles at the back of her throat to eagerly accept the spewing wash, a large gulp bought much of the wad flowing down her throat and into the pit of her stomach, It felt like an avalanche of fluid as it course down her, but there was no sign of this meat going flaccid, no single moneyshot with this hose made flesh, it was likely that until the effects of whatever they had taken wore of that this massive standard would continue to spill its seed into whichever hungry orifice it was currently invading. The thought of this did nothing to deter Niki's hunger for it, rather, it instilled in her a need to try and satisfy her fellow crews lusty lunges.

Between her thighs, the pressure also increased, her hips pushing on towards Marti, taking every inch that she could within her and compelling her body to gorge itself on every ounce of seed that beaded from its head... Tasha's eyes moistened as she strained against the pulsating meat that pressed tightly against the back of her creamed cunnie. It felt like a jet stream of jisum as it battered at the gates of her womb and filled her deeply, but the tightness of her slippery sleeve couldn't hope to contain such quantities of cum and before long huge trials of opaque goo laced that cock that was still hard and pounding between her legs, each thrust accompanied by a juicy and vivacious slurping as the bucket full of seed that she contained spilled liberally from between her thighs and splattered against the floor and feet of the elfin minx.

Slowly each one of them slowed their movements and looked down at the young woman so liberally painted with a canvas of cum, with strings of creamy pearls dripping from almost every open orifice. Marti glanced at her friend with a smile as she eased her still hard rod from Tasha's abused snatch, meanwhile Tasha glanced around at the collected cock endowed crew, noting that even after such a heavy unload, none had lost their vigor.

"Lets spin again." Justine grinned as her recently spent tool still twitched and throbbed, it showed no signs of relenting even after those laden balls of hers must have emptied half a gallon of sticky white seed down Tasha's throat.

"I want to break in that pretty pert ass of hers." she said with a chuckle as she stroked her meat.

Genophan
Genophan
62 Followers
12