A Gala Event

Story Info
Kate Beckinsale attends a charity Gala.
7.7k words
4.54
31.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

Kate had dressed up for the charity gala she was attending with her husband, except that not long after they arrived he had disappeared. He wanted to follow up on some contacts and talk to a few people he knew, about work leaving her alone to fend for herself. She had spent most of that time lurking in the shadows of the room drinking a little too much and consoling herself, when she suddenly felt an urge run through her body and turned to see a man stood behind her shoulder smiling at her.

He was taller than she was but in the gloomy light looked well built; a slight sprinkle of grey hair suggesting he was a little older than her and his dark eyes watched her with a slight gleam in them as he stepped up closer. She tensed up immediately watching him warily as he inclined his head slightly and offered his hand.

"Pleased to meet you my dear." He said softly and not wishing to seem rude Kate reached out and took his hand shaking it. She was slightly surprised as he took it carefully stroking the back of her hand and lifted it to his lips brushing a kiss across her knuckles. She shivered under his touch frowning at the sensation of his warm breath and hot damp lips sliding across her skin as she slowly withdrew her hand once more.

"I saw you here looking much like me, rather bored and indifferent to most of what's going on so I had to come over and say hello." He mentioned to her.

"I'm here with my husband, it's for a good cause and you meet some people." She replied evenly.

"That's true, I've met you and you are by far and away the most beautiful woman here. I'm just surprised you don't have every man in the room here offering to keep you company." He exclaimed.

"I don't believe that." She replied gesturing to the rest of the room. "There are a lot of other women here much more attractive than me."

"Ah but none compare to you." He said gallantly and taking up the offering she provided let his eyes run down over her body taking in the sight of her. You really are exquisite; a gorgeous attractive face, high firm breasts, a wonderful sleek figure, long legs, a nice bottom, and although I can only imagine and guess what's under that gown I bet it is superb, so I feel it my duty to keep you company until your husband comes back." He informed her.

She felt a lick of heat run through her as she felt his eyes travel down her body moving from her face down to her cleavage and on across her stomach and across her legs even though she knew her gown covered most of her up. Still it had been some time since she had enjoyed a lot of male attention, and the look in his eyes, definitely made her feel good even though she knew it might not be a good idea.

"You don't have to you know." She said to him, "I really am fine."

"Ah but then I would miss out on your company which is certainly the most interesting thing going on here tonight and would of course miss out on speculating what you have beneath that dress as well." He said to her with an easy smile.

She coughed to hide her surprise, blushing under his smile. He continued on regardless ignoring her, his eyes looking down her body again.

"Your figure is superb, and I bet that gown contains all sorts of surprises. "You've dressed up for the night why not go the whole way and make yourself feel good by completing the outfit in its entirety. Definitely some sexy lingerie I think a few lacy items covering those firm breasts and hugging your hips and ass just inviting hands to come down and explore you." He enthused to her. She caught herself frowning again and smoothing her hands down over her body.

When she said nothing he continued; "How good a guess was that?" He asked her "Was I right?" She blushed again still frowning not quite sure how to respond.

"Of course we should discuss more about what I get if I'm right of course. Then you'll have to prove it either way so I'll have to see what you have on under there but I'll leave it open to you as to how you do that." He smiled as she gaped at him wondering just exactly what was going on.

"Dressed up like that you just want to be enjoyed and pleasured, have a little fun." He murmured softly into her ear and heat radiated through her body which if he noticed he ignored and continued. "I bet you haven't enjoyed some male attention for awhile. You would love to feel hands or a mouth exploring your body; touching, tasting, teasing every curve of your body while you whimper and moan wanting, needing more." He whispered. Feeling his breath hot on her neck she turned to face him watching his face, his calm settled manner, and had no doubt he could have her writhing with pleasure in no time at all if she wanted it, but fortunately she was married and couldn't forget that.

"I'm married." She reminded him, "and being stood here I can hardly show you what I have on under the dress let alone do anything else. Beside I'm not really sure about how I can give you any kind of reward." She explained to him.

"Ah well in that case can I ask you for a dance instead while I think of something?" He asked laughing.

Still frowning at his response and trying to work out what he wanted she nodded her head deciding that at the very least a dance might distract him from all the amorous talk he was directing at her. Quickly though she decided it might be even more distracting for her now that he was able to touch her and hold her close against his body.

Slowly he led her out onto the dance floor his hand holding hers and the other sliding around her waist holding her firmly with just a little pressure on her as the music started and as fate would have it a very slow gentle number as well. She put her free arm on him feeling his muscles beneath her hand hard and solid; his presence a large force in front of her, her face close to his so she could smell his cologne and almost feel his breath on her cheek. Slowly he led her around the floor and she fell into the sway of the dance, gradually relaxing under his assured touch enjoying the way he held her, his fingers lightly spreading out on her waist and back.

He was right damn him; it had been awhile since she had really been held like this and the feel of him was undeniably good. She swayed around the floor for several minutes held in his firm grasp the tension leaving her body as she was whirled around until finally the music ended and he escorted her back into the corner where they had been before.

She was suddenly even more aware of him as he kept one hand on the small of her back rubbing gentle little circles whilst the other guided her along by her hand. She was facing back out onto the floor and he positioned himself just behind her shoulder again so she could feel his presence there.

"So what do I get for guessing right?" He prompted her again from behind.

She snorted and turned to face him. "I never agreed to anything at all." Kate tried to explain to him.

"Ah but we were negotiating and you didn't specify the terms merely seeming to agree with those I proposed about showing me what was on under the gown whilst I thought of a suitable prize for guessing correctly."

I didn't agree to that either!" she protested as he smiled at her.

"Ah! We can negotiate some more; if you want to explore a few more things then obviously we'll have to think of something suitable where we can explore exactly what you have on under there. I was thinking more of a kiss as a gift for guessing right." He explained.

"A kiss?" She asked surprised.

"Yes just a simple kiss, you have a cute mouth." He explained. She rolled her eyes at him but didn't say anything. Still holding her hand he drew her close and then spun her around in one easy movement backing her into a corner. She felt her breath catch as he closed the gap shielding the view of her body with his own just in case someone ventured any closer. Then he leaned forwards towards her reaching out to wrap one arm around her waist and hold her still.

She watched him feeling like prey being hunted by a predator as his hungry eyes sparked and came towards her claiming his prize. Then his mouth took her and she barely thought at all. His lips brushed over hers in a gentle light touch that made her shiver; her skin tingling, his breath warm against her mouth and she relaxed a little thinking it was done. Then as he eased back a little he suddenly pressed in harder rubbing his lips against hers deepening the kiss making her gasp as he probed her mouth. His tongue sliding against her lips teasing with his teeth until her own lips parted. His tongue stroked inside and across hers entwining with her own so she could taste him. The kiss became hard and passionate as she melted into him moaning, responding softly as she kissed him back, sliding and teasing his tongue and lips feeling him suck on her tongue and nibble on her mouth. Finally he eased back away from her so they could both draw breath after he nibbled on her bottom lip one last time and ran his tongue over it.

Panting she looked back at him and unable to help herself ran her own tongue over her lips tasting him wanting to whimper again. It had been sometimes since she had enjoyed such a passionate kiss and it was making her dizzy. From the hungry look on his face he was also suitably happy with the experience.

He still held her and she felt his hand on her back rubbing her again his fingers splaying out just drifting over the curve of her shapely behind as she rocked unsteadily from foot to foot just watching him as he eyed her still a very hungry look in his eye.

"You look like you enjoyed that as much as me so if you like we can maybe continue this elsewhere? I can help you enjoy even more; my hands and mouth exploring you, touching, tasting and teasing you into a fever pitch of excitement until you're moaning and begging me for more. I can give that to you I think. Your breasts and nipples in my mouth, hard and excited, gasping and panting while I slide my hand between your thighs, laying you out naked, wet and open for me to explore in every way I can."

She stood there breathing heavily almost panting at the thoughts and images that he planted in her mind, thinking about each and every one of them and thinking about how much she would enjoy exactly that. He had already showed he had the skill to deliver much of it. That was one reason she felt the need to escape now before she gave to much thought to the idea and accepted the invitation. Who knew what would happen then and she wasn't entirely sure she could resist that temptation, or even if she wanted to.

"Excuse me a moment I just need to go to the bathroom." She told him. She hastily retreated from their corner and walked away as quickly and calmly as possible so as not to draw to much attention to herself.

She waited there for ten minutes or so just freshening herself up and calming her breathing, giving herself time to settle her heart beat for a start. Hopefully by then, either her 'would be suitor' would be distracted or given up and moved on, or for her husband to find his way back and give her another reason not to fall for anything. Once she was more calm and thinking clearly again she finally left the bathroom and slowly made her way back.

She took her time heading back in no rush and kept a wary eye open for any signs of the man she had been talking to and as she made her way back to the room there was no obvious sign of him. Reaching the doorway she looked around carefully and couldn't see any sign of him, but unfortunately she couldn't see any sign of her husband either. Then she felt a familiar shiver run through her body and turned slightly to see the man she had been speaking to stood behind her in the entranceway, a small smile on his lips again. Giving into fate she eased around to face him again.

"While you were away I took the trouble of asking a member of staff to look for your husband and from what he said it looks like he's still immersed in conversation with several producers talking about work. That being as it is, I feel I must offer to keep you company until he has finished up and as that looks like being some time maybe you would like to retire to my suite. It's a little more suited to you showing me what's under that dress of course. You can have another drink if you would like and if your husband finishes up I can ask a staff member to come up and let us know so you can return and meet him." He explained to her.

She swallowed hard looking at him realising that she was stuck now. If her husband wouldn't be finished up for some time, she didn't relish the thought of being stuck in the room standing alone for another hour or more. She was calmer now and if she went with this man she could control what would happen and make sure nothing got out of hand. Slowly she made her mind up and nodded her head.

"Excellent!" He called to her smiling broadly and called over a staff member to ask them to call him if her husband finished up and was looking for her. Then he offered Kate his arm.

Slowly she reached out and took hold of it allowing him to lead her, watching as he smiled at several staff members along the way, to the elevators before pushing the button so the door slid open and letting her ease inside following behind him. He selected the floor and they headed up neither of them speaking; Kate just standing there still feeling his hands warm on her arm as they ascended to his floor. When they reached the floor and the door slipped open again he led her out down the corridor past several doors before pausing at one and taking out a card which he used to swipe though and unlock it. He stepped back after opening the door and allowed her to head through first.

She strode through into the middle of the suite looking around impressed by the size. In one area there was a TV screen mounted on the wall with couches and soft chairs close by. A small writing desk and a chair were in another corner. The room also had a well stocked bar and a counter in front and a table and chairs for meals as well. It had wide open glass windows with a panoramic view of the city outside. Then the final piece that caught her eye was a big wide bed with thick sheets spread out over the top which she did her best to try and ignore.

She stood there restlessly and then waited as she heard him close the door and then slowly walk over towards her his feet sounding on the floor as he came. "Can I get you a drink at all?" He asked her.

"No I'm fine thanks." She replied and heard him chuckle in response. "Skipping straight to pleasure, I like that idea."

She heard his footsteps continue on until he was stood right behind her.

"So how are we going to do this?"

"Do what exactly?" She asked him carefully.

"Well we have some time together to pass and we agreed that you would show me what you had on beneath that dress." She drew several deep breathes calming her heart which suddenly skipped a beat again. Realising that if she gave in now, there might not be any going back and nervously she ran her hands down over her hips.

"I don't think lifting it will work." He said to her softly moving up directly behind her and reaching out his hands to brush against her neck making her shiver his breath warm on her nape. She shivered against his touch her body trembling, excitement building inside her as she felt the slow brush of his fingers across her skin rubbing and kneading her. Gently his lips dipping down to slide against her making her eyes flutter with pleasure.

"I think that since were alone, just the two of us and no one else to see or know maybe you should just take the dress of and let me see what you have on." He whispered. Slowly his hands were sliding very gently across her shoulders and then on down her arms, before he slowly began to make his way back up again until his fingers found the straps of her gown. "Do you want me to help you take it off?" He murmured slowly nibbling on her earlobe.

Breathing heavily, lost for words and unsteady, with his hands and mouth busy on her she couldn't reply and just stood there slowly feeling her body melt against him. He seemed to take her silence as an invite to go ahead and do exactly what he wanted and she slowly felt his hands shift again. He began to slowly ease her strap back running it back along her shoulder drawing his lips across it as he went; sliding it across her shoulder and then tugging it gently down her arm and then he bought his head back up and across to the other as he slowly repeated the same thing with the other strap. She quivered feeling her dress loosen but not really give as it was still zipped up, but then she felt his hands slowly drawing around to the back and knew it wouldn't be a problem for long.

They glided down the slopes of her back and across her shoulder blades; she felt his fingertips find her zip grasping it but waiting a second teasing her, his mouth slowly kissing her neck and shoulders making her quiver with excitement at the thought of what he was going to do and see.

"I'm just going to take this off now Kate if it's alright with you and I'm going to enjoy every second of seeing what you do have under there." He chuckled a low soft masculine laugh of pleasure.

He stood there giving her a chance to stop but when she remained standing, saying nothing he pressed on. Licking his lips with excitement keeping his own heart beat as steady as possible, as he prepared himself for the sight that awaited him. He slowly tugged her zip down sliding it down the length of her back a little at a time until finally the zip ended just above the lush curve of her behind.

With the dress suddenly loosened, and the straps down, it suddenly fell to her waist. He sucked in a breath as he stared at the bare expanse of skin of her back realising that she hadn't worn any bra and that her delicious firm high breasts were now completely bare even if he couldn't see them yet. Almost panting himself he let his hands slide down to rest on her hips looking at her bottom wondering if she had forgone that as well and deciding he couldn't wait any longer to see.

Giving into temptation he pushed the gown down over her hips and watched it hiss slightly as it fell to the floor pooling at her feet. There was no hiding his audible intake of breath as he admired her pert bottom; the shapely curves covered in a lacy pair of black panties that hugged her hips deliciously; and then the long lean expanse of her bare legs topped of by the high heels she had on. He felt his erection stir even more at the sight of her and desperately want to take in the sight of her whole body. He didn't want to push to quick so stayed behind her though he couldn't resist the urge to put his hands back on her reaching out and resting them on her hips letting his fingers slide along her rib cage.

"You really are exquisite." He murmured to her. "I was right to. You did dress up and make the effort with those lacy panties and little else." He chuckled softly in her ear idly flicking her neck with his tongue again and just inhaling her scent. Then he couldn't help himself, and just let his mouth wonder across her shoulder again lightly kissing and nibbling on her skin, his fingers playing up and down just a little. She moved restlessly against him as he teased her gently.

She stood there panting now, her bare breasts heaving, her nipples hard little buds that crowned the tips as she felt his teasing hands and mouth skimming over her body.

"So I guessed right." He chuckled in her ear again "Does this mean I win anything else?"

"What did you want?" She breathed out slowly without thinking.

"I just want to come around and look at the front of you first, if that's alright." He chucked again. She didn't think about it just quickly nodded her head deciding to get it over with and he smiled licking his lips.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers