A Game

Story Info
Giving up control can have its pleasurable rewards.
2k words
4.3
30.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuminia
Yuminia
6 Followers

Her senses were dulled by the blindfold over her eyes and the loud music playing in her ears. She couldn't tell how long she had been standing there, hands above her head tied with rope. Her shoulders didn't hurt as he treated her well and made sure that the rope wasn't too tight on her joints. For this she was grateful that he was considerate and kind.

Each time she breathed, her breasts jiggled a bit from the way she stood. The jiggling caused the nipple clamps to pull at her sensitive buds. Each time she moved, the slight tug from the delicate bead of metal that led down to her sex pulled at her clit, causing her to hiss as pleasure moved through her body.

In her canal, a vibe buzzed at random intervals, making her salivate as each time she approached an orgasm, it moved to a lower vibration. This was the only awareness that she had that he was somewhere near. Every so often, she would tighten her walls on the vibe and move to create a pleasurable friction between the nipple clamps, the clit clamp, and the vibe in her sex. She figured he was probably watching her do that to, as whenever she did it the vibe would shoot up high and she would almost orgasm.

She knew exactly what he wanted from her but she was stubborn and set in her ways. No man should be able to rule her body the way he was, the way he had. He wanted her to cave in, call him Sir or Master, and let him give her the ultimate pleasure. However, she wanted her body to be hers and that was that in her mind.

A small touch pulled the thin metal away from her body, moving simultaneously the nipple and the clit clamp. She arched upwards, the unexpected sensation causing her to moan out. Damn him, she cursed in her head. His hand trailed lightly at her skin, following the chain up to her breasts where he pulled at the clamps. She groaned out, louder as his lips touched and kissed all around her large orbs.

She felt one hand go down in between her thighs, pulling at the clamp and pushing the vibe in her deeper. A slight airy moan escaped her lips at the sensation he was providing her. Then, as soon as it had appeared, he disappeared and she shook with unbridled need.

She wasn't giving up her determination for her body to stay hers, but he was making it so hard with these random touches. Sometimes his mouth pressed against her throat, nipping and sucking at her sensitive skin. Sometimes he traced her ear with his tongue, knowing exactly where to touch to turn her on. Every once in a while, he put his finger in her mouth and she sucked it like it was his cock, wishing all the while it was.

It felt like forever that this was going on. She remembered coming home and him telling her he head a surprise. Next thing she knew, she was naked and he was grinning from ear to ear as he wrapped the blindfold around her eyes. Then the loud music from the ear buds rendered her deaf. Since then, she had been moved to stand like she was with his tormenting touches.

The vibe buzzed faster again and she arched as a long moan escaped her mouth. Cutting it halfway off, she could feel his laughter in the air. They had long discussed this point of her submitting her sexual desires completely to him. Now, he was showing her how much he controlled those desires that she thought was her own.

How much more could she stand? She had been on the edge of orgasm multiple times now and all he did was sit or stand there and watch her as he basically took away the need. She needed the freedom that going over the edge brought her. It was her high and he knew it. Just like he knew whenever she craved his hard throbbing cock inside her, mouth or sex. Just like he knew whenever she needed to be in control, though not as often.

He came back over and ran his hands over her body. Every curve he explored and when he smacked her ass, she jumped and cried out as she went forward into his body, pushing the vibe further in and pulling at the chain.

The vibe was removed from her sex and pushed into her mouth, the vibrations turned off for the moment. She tasted herself on it and started to suck the hard plastic like it was his dick. He moved it in and out of her mouth, pushing it far in until she gagged and chocked before pulling it back out. As she was focused on the vibe, she didn't feel his fingers move her wet outer lips until he plunged three fingers into her sex roughly. She moaned loudly around the fake cock as he thrust is fingers in her hard and fast.

Grinding her hips down onto his fingers, the movement caused the chain to pull at her nipples and clit. With all the sensations going on at once, she felt herself getting ready to fall over the edge. Without any warning, as she came hard around his fingers, he smacked her clit hard, sending her further as she screamed out his name.

The ear buds were removed and he tsked at her slightly.

"That's not my name, pet." He continued to move his fingers even as her walls clenched at them. She could barely stand, all her weight going onto the rope, as she rode her orgasm out on his fingers. He added a fourth before she was done and she cried out at the feeling of being filled with his hand.

"What's my name and I'll give you my cock." He moved them so slow that she whimpered. He pulled on the chain, causing her clit to spasm as it throbbed in need. "Come on pet; tell me my name so we can have some real fun."

He leaned closer to her, pressing his full length against her naked flesh. The feel of him naked sent shivers down her spin. His mouth attacked her neck, moving upwards towards her ear, where he whispered.

"Tell me my name pet and I will let you down. I will bend you over the table and fuck you so hard that you will scream when you come. I will put you on your hands and knees; let you suck my cock with all your juices on it, before going behind you and ramming into you. I'll go hard and fast, just like you like it. Smacking your ass and playing with those luscious cheeks. And when you come, I'm going to smack your clit hard as I keep ramming into you. Your hair will be wrapped in my hand and your body will be mine to control. And you will beg for me to cum inside you, you will beg for your Master to give you his cum in your tight pussy."

She moaned at his description, grinding her pelvis down into his hands as he talked to her about what he was going to do. He pulled his hand away from her sex. "Only good girls get to cum again." He kissed her jaw. "Are you a good girl pet?"

"Yes," she said without hesitation.

"Yes what?"

She didn't speak.

"Good girls give an answer, pet." He smacked her ass. "Yes what?"

"Yes Sir."

"That's not what I want and you know it." His hand went into her hair and pulled it lightly. "Yes what, pet, and this is your final try or we stop here."

She growled low in her throat and swallowed her pride. "Yes, M-master."

"Good girl. For that, I will give you what I described."

Her hands fell to her side in one movement as the rope came off. The blindfold was removed and she looked up into his happy eyes. He took her hand and led her to the table where she hurriedly got up on the surface. She spread her legs for him and watched as the lust he had come to his eyes. Without warning, he entered her quickly and started to pound into her hard. She cried out at the feeling of his thick dick filling her so well.

He didn't stop and the chain bounced, pulling at her nipples and her clit in two different directions. She cried as her body came closer and closer to her orgasm and she wrapped her legs around him, creating more friction. Grinding against him, she arched up and screamed loudly as her body shuddered with her second orgasm. She cried out Master and his name combined as her body trembled from the intensity of her orgasm.

He didn't spare a second as he cradled her to his body and moved them to their next position. With her on her hands and knees, she was a sight to behold. Moving in front of her, he placed his cock right before her lips and watched in slight amusement as she wasted no time in giving him head. He grabbed her hair and twisted it in his hands as he started to push her limits and pushed himself deeper into her mouth. Whenever she gagged, he stopped but didn't pull out. Only gave her enough room to catch her breath.

She didn't mind as she kept trying to deep throat him. But he was a well-endowed man and she was a small woman. Sucking him as she popped him out of her mouth, she started licking him from the base to the tip. Then she moved down and started to suck lightly on his balls.

He was groaning, his hands tightening in her hair, and she knew that he was close. Looking up at him, she said something that she never dreamed she would say to any guy.

"Please, Master, fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard and slap my ass. Give me your cum in my pussy. Please."

It didn't take long before the words where out of her mouth that he was behind her, ramming into her pussy with long, hard strokes. The faster he went, the more she cried out. The harder he went, the more she returned each thrust. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as one hand came down on her ass. She begged for more and he obliged, cracking her hard on the other cheek.

"What do you want, pet?"

"For you to cum inside me, Master."

"Whose are you?"

"Yours." He smacked her ass on the other cheek.

"Whose?"

"Yours Master."

"What are you?"

"Your pet. Your slut. Your partner. Please Master, I am so close."

He smacked her ass. "You don't cum until I tell you too."

He went even harder and she squealed out her delight as he fucked her thoroughly. He pulled at the chain that pulled at her tits and clits as he fucked her. And when he told her she could cum, he smacked her clit hard as she screamed out until her voice was gone. Her walls milking him sent him over the edge as he grunted and held still inside her.

When he was spent, he pulled out and told her to stay like she was. Looking at her from behind, he could see their juices leaking from her sex. It was a sight that pleased him. Going around, he brought her head to his limp cock and she wasted no time in cleaning him. He petted her hair as he gazed down at her lovingly before he picked her up off the floor and sat her in the tub.

Turning on the water, he bathed her and kissed her all over. She moaned at the sensitivity of her skin but let him do what he pleased as she was well spent and could hardly move. After he bathed her thoroughly, he dried her off and moved them to the bed where he curled up behind her and watched her drift off to sleep.

Yuminia
Yuminia
6 Followers