A Game After Bedtime

Story Info
He makes girlfriend his fuckslave for the weekend.
1.7k words
4.01
136.2k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You quietly creep into the room where I'm sleeping soundly, the room very faintly lit by the streetlight outside. Slipping off your shoes, you edge closer to the bed, sitting down and nudging me gently til I'm lying on my back, my breathing still deep and regular. Very carefully you tie a blindfold over my eyes before roughly pulling the sheets back, standing up and dragging my arms over my head, cuffing them to the headboard. I slowly wake up as you pull me about, binding my legs tight to the end of the bed.

Whimpering softly in fright, I struggle a little, still more asleep than awake, crying out in panic when I realise the position I'm in. Before I start to get really loud though, you slap me roughly and rip off a piece of duct tape, sealing it firmly over my mouth. I whimper in fear as I suddenly feel cool metal pressed against me, a sharp point poking into my skin. The next few seconds or so are spent cutting my panties and nightshirt off me, ripping them away and tossing them on the floor before running your cold hands over my warm body.

Shuddering hard under you I try to recoil as best I can, struggling as hard as possible when I hear a belt unbuckle, followed by the sound of a zip being pulled down. Fully awake now my heart beating painfully hard in my chest; I start hyperventilating a little, almost on the verge of tears. Seeing that you've really scared me way more than you meant to, you soften slightly and touch my face, stroking my soft skin gently and reassuring me that its you, 'Sshhh its ok, I'm sorry baby, shh don't cry, its ok....' You murmur quietly to me and calm me down; all the tension goes out of me as I sigh deeply in relief, my breathing slowly returning to normal.

You lay out beside me and stroke me soothingly all over, and as I become calmer and calmer, I start arching slightly to your touch, moaning very softly through my gag as you play with my nipples, trailing your hand down my tummy and over my lips lightly before sliding your hand back up to my tummy, lightly rimming my bellybutton with your fingertip.

You grin as I moan softly through my gag, sliding your hand down lower to play lightly over my lips again, barely just grazing my clit, not really touching me just yet. As time goes on and I get wetter, I start arching up harder to meet your hand, squirming to make it move where I want it to go. I try to speak despite my gag, just a muffled frustrated moan coming through despite my best efforts. You stop touching me completely and tilt my face towards you, murmuring in mock sympathy, 'Mmmm what's that fuckslut, you want the gag off?' To which I nod fervently, inching as close to the sound of your voice as I can, 'Hmmm then what's in it for me? How will you ever repay me?'

I stop and think for a second, my hands clenched in the cuffs, growling low in my throat in frustration. Taking a hold of one of my nipples and twisting it, you continue, 'Since you obviously can't decide, I'm going to offer you an option, the gag comes off if you decide to be my fuckslave for all of this weekend, starting right now...do you still want the gag off?' I keep still a few seconds, weighing up the possibilities, and just to push me over in the decision you want you give me what I crave, sliding your fingertip over and around my swollen clit, slowly pushing back the hood, stroking me more. Moaning low in my throat and grinding against you, I flush slightly as you pull your hand away, grinning again as I growl in frustration. 'Sorry, what was that? Have you decided yet?' Pausing for a fraction of a second I nod my head, silently begging for the tape to be removed.

As soon as you peel off the tape I start whimpering and begging, dying for you to touch me again, 'mmm please Sir I need to cum, I want to ride your cock and cum all over your hard shaft, or fuck my mouth Sir please I want to taste your hot cum soon...' You quickly silence me by lightly pinching my clit, warning me not too get too insistent. After lightly pinching my clit once or twice, making me gasp and arch in pain and surprise, you slowly start circling your fingertips around it again. I can feel your weight shift beside me as you move about, your fingers temporarily breaking contact with my hard little clit.

Shivering in anticipation, from what i can tell you've moved to kneel straight in front of my pussy, and as I stretch in my bonds, you confirm my suspicions by lightly blowing over my hot clit, watching me twitch. 'Mmm you like that do you?' you whisper, using your thumb to gently pull back the hood til only the most sensitive part is uncovered. Using only the tip of your tongue, you flick lightly at it, grinning as the hot pleasure rushes through me. Keeping my clit exposed, you start licking and biting my smooth lips, pulling gently before sliding your tongue deep into my fuckhole.

The effect on me is electric and I can't stay quiet anymore, grinding as best I can against your face, I whimper quietly, 'Oh fuck yes Sir I love being tongue fucked, don't stop I'm so close, let me cum on your tongue Sir, please' Just as I start to shudder under you, you pull away, lightly blowing over my sensitive skin, letting me calm down just enough so you can keep going. You lazy lap up some of my fuckjuices before running your mouth up and down one of my lips. Sucking softly, your bottom lip gently nudging my still exposed clit you're quickly driving me crazy with need.

Loving the sounds of my moans and whimpers, you move to give my other lip the same treatment, very gently brushing against my clit again. 'Uhhmm yes Sir more, please!!' I murmur with a very definite edge of urgency to my voice, provoking you to pull away.

'Hmm getting very demanding, aren't you?' You enquire, lightly pulling on my cunt lips, sliding your fingers deep inside me.

'Mmmm I'm sorry, I'm trying to be good Sir...' I whimper softly, arching my back and pulsing hard around your fingers, as though trying to pull them deeper inside. Fingerfucking me hard and fast, you watch closely until I blush deeper, my mouth slightly open in dumb hope and pleasure. At the last moment you slowly, tantalizingly pull your fingers from me, bringing them up to smear my juices over my lips and face, chuckling a little as I near howl in disappointment and frustration, alternating between relaxing and pulling against my bonds in a vain attempt to fuck thin air.

Lightly stroking your now-throbbing cock, you straddle my tummy, moving a little higher until you're almost over my ribcage. You run your free hand over my tits, lightly teasing my nipples as I try hard to calm down, 'Since my little fuckslut is way too excited to ride, looks like I better make do with her tits...' With that you lay your hot hard cock between my soft firm tits, pushing them tighter together around you. As you start rocking your hips back and forth, I tilt my mouth down, hoping to taste you, finding that I'm occasionally able to flick my tongue over your head. The combination of your grunts and moans, coupled with your smell and taste is making my need to cum even worse. All I can think of is how much I wish you were fucking my hot wet pussy instead of my tits. 'Uhhmmm...I'm gonna cum all over your slut face, do you want that?' you groan as you fuck faster and harder, your voice breaking a little as you get close.

Near dripping on the sheets, I whimper hungrily, 'Mmmm yes Sir, please cum for me, let me taste you....' still licking and sucking your head, stretching to slide more of you into my mouth. Pulling up from my tits you move higher, stroking hard and fast as you lift my head a little, forcing your cock deep into my eager mouth.

Bucking your hips hard into my face and holding onto the headboard, you force your cock deeper into my mouth, fucking hard until I feel your shaft start to swell, sucking you hard and deep until your cock jerks, blowing your hot load down my throat. I keep licking and sucking you all through your orgasm, trying desperately hard to please you as you go slightly weak over me, gripping the headboard tightly as you recover from your orgasm. As you catch your breath again you roll off my chest, lying out beside me, knowing I still need relief.

Whispering quietly so as not to annoy you, I tilt my head in your general direction and timidly ask, 'Sir I need to cum, am I allowed cum yet?'

I can hear the smirk in your voice as you pull off my blindfold, 'Not yet, no' Pulling lightly on the restraints, I give you a pleading look, asking if I can at least be released. In reply you slap my thigh lightly, warning me not to get too bold in my questioning, and murmur, closing your eyes, 'Mmm nope, knowing you I'd wake up to find you fucking yourself' Moving closer and pulling the covers over us, trailing your hand down to lightly stroke my tummy, occasionally rubbing your hand over my pussy, 'You're my fuckslave, to do what I want with. Any more resistance on your part and you'll be punished, understand?'

'Yeah' I reply sulkily, wriggling a little in pure frustration.

Without opening your eyes, you grope for one of my nipples, squeezing fucking hard once you get your fingertips around it, 'What was that?' you ask sharply.

Moaning softly in pain I amend, 'Mmm yes Sir I understand, I'm sorry.' Satisfied you let go, moving your hand back to lightly stroke my tummy. Before long your breathing is deep and regular, and I'm lying awake, trying desperately hard to ignore the aching need in my cunt.