A Game Ch. 2

Story Info
She falls in love with her Master.
5.1k words
4.58
43.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belladonna
Belladonna
33 Followers

I was forced awake by the sudden feel of strong hands lifting me off the bed and over a bare shoulder, my ass high in the air. Still half asleep, I wondered if it was my Master that held me. Deciding to calm my fears I trusted that it was and relaxed to him. I was taken up the stairs, through a room or maybe two, then laid onto what felt like a very cold table, my butt hanging off the edge.

Still saying nothing, he freed my arms from behind my back, then tied my wrists above my head in opposite corners of what felt like a table. I struggled slightly, but was glad to be tied more comfortably when he roughly pulled at my stockings, ripping them harshly from my legs.

Once he had aggressively stripped me naked, what little clothing I wore now shreds as I trembled under his crude probing hands. Forcing my legs apart, he mounted me while fingering my clit, and once he had forced himself inside, I knew it was my Master. The feel of his sex was already familiar to me as his heavy body rested on top of mine and his pace was rough, hard, and demanding. I struggled against him, trying to close my legs, believing he wanted a mock rape, but I did not fight him much.

Although I did not cry for help, I could not stop the moans and gasps from his fullness inside of me, a little sore from a few hours ago. Clamping one hand to my throat, his hips pounded against mine and his grunts were against my ear, his chest crushing my breasts. When his fingers tightened slightly, I opened my mouth to scream for him to stop, but his hiss of words stopped me.

“You keep quiet, slut.” his tone was deep and raspy, and I fought to keep myself from panic, “You will say nothing of this, or I will kill you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” I was able to squeeze out one word.

“Good little girl. Cunt feels so fucking good.”

He continued to moan vulgarities in the same tone, as my fear seemed to grow I was unable to enjoy it as I had in the basement. Still, his thrusts brought me to a screaming orgasm and he chuckled in my ear, knowing my body had betrayed me. Lifting slightly, he pinched adamantly at my nipples, pulling and twisting until I was begging for him to stop. Unseen tears soaked the blindfold as his hands found other parts of my body to hurt, slapping my thigh, pulling my hair, all the while moving faster and rougher within me.

“Please, God, please stop!”

I may have been screaming, but his mouth clamped suddenly over mine, almost biting with his intense kisses and forceful tongue. I moved my legs in attempt to kick at him, but his hips were so strong against mine, I could barely move, his slave, his toy. I tried not to think about how the fear was beginning to arouse me, but it was so hard as he forced his body crushing on top of mine over and over. My body gave in to another orgasm as I shuddered and began to kiss him back, maddened by his intensity. Without stopping, he untied my hands and held me even tighter, and all I could do was wrap my arms and legs around him, needing, suddenly, this perversion more than I thought possible. Moving his mouth to my ear, he gasped “Fuck!” again and again, and I knew he was about to come. Only, he stayed within me, and I could feel him swell as his seed shot deep, I pushed at his shoulders, even tried hitting his back, but he was immovable.

“Damn, I wish we could do that all night.”

That was all he said when he withdrew from me and left me laying there, stunned, shaken, cold from the emptiness around me. Was this what being violated felt like? I had played mock rape games before, but going in, you knew what to expect, where as this was all new to me. Sitting up, I threw the blindfold off my head and held my knees to my chest. Had I made a mistake in trusting him? I had always believed that I loved every aspect of sex – until that moment. I damned myself for enjoying being such a cheap fuck; I had played whore before, but never been used so seductively. My “Master” was much older, though I didn’t know how much, obviously had a lot of money to throw away, and was more perverse than I was. If I’d had any clothes, I would have put them on and left; found my way home. But I sat on the dining table, thinking too much to find a comfortable place to sleep.

I managed to pass out on the couch, having found a blanket in the hall closet, and was woken up by my Master rubbing me gently between my legs. Once I opened my eyes, he smiled, kneeling beside me as he pressed his lips to mine.

“You are a very lovely slave,” he whispered, “If I had more time with you, I would give this little toy a rest.” he motioned to my crotch, then inserted one soft finger, “But we only have one more full day together before I have to return you.”

I wanted to say something about the mock rape, needing to set my thoughts right but he kissed me so tenderly, I yielded to him as he removed my cover. I was very useable, I suppose, at least to the tempting of his touch. Standing, he lifted me and held me to him, wearing only a bathrobe, he pushed it open to feel me against his skin, then kissed my cheek.

“Now, my Slave, you will cook your master breakfast, clean up the table and the kitchen, bathe yourself, and retreat to the basement when you have finished.” His order stunned me as I expected more sex, “I will give you some clothes after your bath.”

Fighting the urge to oppose his command, I quietly obeyed, wanting so badly to talk to him out of character. I wanted to eat, however, and clean up before I approached him, as I was still nude and completely vulnerable. Without a glance or a response his way, I cleaned, cooked, and served his breakfast within the hour, which I was completely unaware of what time that was. Taking my place on the floor beside him as I had the night before, I could not bring myself to look up at him adoringly as I had, feeling a slight chill and wondering why I had agreed to this whole game.

“Are you not well, my pet?” his voice broke my lucid thought.

“I am fine, Master.” I answered without lifting my head.

“You will look at me when you speak.” he demanded.

“I’m sorry.” my eyes met with his and I was aware that they hurt to be open, so I quickly looked away again.

“You are not obeying me, slave. Shall I have you tied up?”

Taking a deep breath, I looked up at him, “Please forgive me, I have not recovered from our last fuck.”

Anger flashed over his face, “You will not use that word in my presence, slave. Go bathe. I want you out of my sight.”

Without question, I scurried away, and cried in the bathtub. What a child I was. Any woman his age would probably have taken it and wanted more. Being a slave was such a fantasy of mine, and I was so excited at the idea, but was I really mature enough to handle it? He probably thought I was some baby that wasn’t worthy of such a great lover. Truthfully, he was an amazing lover and even with the unavoidable tinge of fear, I was aroused just thinking about having him inside me once more. I could not sort things out, no matter how long I soaked in the bath, so I eventually got out and wrapped myself in a towel. He was a good man with a perversity that I once admired. In my mind, anyway.

“Are you better, my pet?” he had stepped into the bathroom without my being aware.

“Oh, um, yes, Master.” I was having trouble getting into character.

“Come to me.”

Clutching the towel to my chest, I approached him and he quickly removed it from my grasp before dropping his own robe to the floor. My eyes fixed on his face, I was close enough for his arousal to brush against my thigh and bit into my lip, forgetting any misgivings I may have had. Seizing my hips with his firm hands, he kissed my lips with a full and overpowering intensity, then moved his hands to cup my bare buttocks. Standing there, with our mouths together, he caressed me so gently, I wondered how many personalities this man had as his palms roamed my back, my belly, and up to my chest.

“You see, my pet, when you do well, I will reward you. And after last night, you deserve pleasure as you have pleasured me.”

Leading me slowly to his unmade bed, I lay with my back against a prop of pillows as he knelt between my thighs and carefully spread them apart. Lowering his mouth to my inner thigh, he kissed and teased, spread my lips with his fingers, then licked very slightly with the tip of his tongue.

“Oh, Master,” I moaned, raising my hips.

I lost myself in the desire as his slow, willing mouth sent me into spasms of one climax after another. While his lips and tongue made love to me, I kept my legs wide for him, my back arched, my head thrown back. Truly, no other man could ever send me into such a whirlwind of delight. It felt as though hours passed, as he did nothing more than gratify me, before he finally lifted from me, his face drenched in my juices and smiled up into my flushed face.

“Oh, my pet, you were made for me.”

I gave in to him, heart and soul, dismissing any hesitation as I gave my body to him, willingly and completely. I was ordered to clean naked while he bathed, and I did so with a new anticipation and a smile. I allowed myself to believe he owned me, and anything he did to my body was complete pleasure. I came to terms with my enjoyment of the mock rape, as I continued to think what a silly fool I was not to trust him this completely from the beginning. To make it seem real, however, I lost all track of time and even forgot that I was to be returned to the club eventually.

I was finishing my cleaning, bent over, when his hand appeared out of thin air, forcing all four fingers inside of me. I gasped and spread my legs while his other hand forced my head to the counter, holding it down. Moving his fingers within me, I gave in to the sensual feel of the pain and rocked my hips with his thrusts.

“Yes, you want to be my whore, don’t you?” his voice was low and raspy, “Good little girl.”

Replacing his fingers quickly with his demanding sex, he took hold of my right leg and lifted it up in the air, out of his way, still holding me down with his strong hand. I was soaking wet as he forced his full, thickness into me, finding it hard to keep my balance as he pounded into me when he suddenly lifted me completely off the floor, holding my thighs to his hips. I was moaning as he possessed me once more, and I came within seconds, followed by more and more earth shattering orgasms. At this point, it seemed, our passion could do nothing but surpass the last time.

“You enjoy being raped, don’t you, slave?” he asked, but I could find no voice to answer him, “Tell me you love me raping you!”

“Oh, yes!” was all I could say, lost in the rapture of his forceful thrusts and touch.

“Good, slave.” he chortled, “Shall I invite my friends over to have their way with you?” I could hear his words, but not understand their meaning; “I’ll tie you in the basement and send them in one after another. Fucking you, raping your sweet pussy. And you will do it because I am your master.”

I trusted him, and knew these were just words. At least, I hoped they were.

“Oh, but I will have to watch every single cock disappear into you, every slap, every pinch, every little look of fear on your young face. You will beg for mercy, but I will let them all have you, slave, do you understand?”

I could do nothing but moan as my body trembled with another climax; so turned on by his words at that moment, I might have done anything he asked.

“Fuck yes, you will. I’ll give two or three a turn at once. Have a dick in your mouth,” he pounded harder into me as he spoke, “One in your ass,” he grabbed my hair and pulled hard on it, “And one in this tight pussy. Fucking you, using you for the whore you are.”

So soon after the last one, I shuddered again as he stopped talking, groaning, his voice rising to almost a yell. Withdrawing, he shot his seed all over my backside, moaning low and long as he did. Reaching his hands around me, he seized my breasts, cupping them with a rough grasp as he pulled me to a stand. Saying nothing, he bit hard into my neck and I yelped, but relaxed against his hot, moist body while he pinched and teased my nipples. After two more long, angry bites, he held the back of my neck, pushing me in front of him, down to the basement.

I was masked again, although I could still see, and my wrists were tied down at opposite ends of the bed. Coming back to my senses after many overpowering orgasms, I felt my heart pounding in my chest and head as I watched his stern face. Was he serious? I didn’t want to be the whole neighborhood’s slave, only his. Taking a long, deep breath, I decided to trust him in this play, not wanting him to think me a child again. I decided not to let the game continue if any other man entered that room.

I was left alone, still bound to the bed for quite some time, so long in fact, I had dozed off for a bit when the door opened, and woke me. Through sleepy eyes I saw two figures enter the room, wearing black leather hoods with slits at the eyes and mouth, and nothing covering their male bodies save boxer shorts. I gasped and instinctively struggled with my binds, knowing it would not free me, but confused and afraid just the same. The first figure was slightly smaller, thinner than the second, my Master, as they stood on opposite sides of the bed and glared down at me, intimidating. No words were spoken, and although my heart beat so loudly in my chest I was sure they could hear it, I made myself trust the unknown as I relaxed in wait of what they were going to do with me.

The younger man stepped out of his shorts and moved slightly back, his erection long and thin as he stroked it; I glanced back to my Master who moved to the foot of the bed, pushing my legs apart. I gasped at his cold fingers, but closed my eyes and tried to remember the kind face of my Master, wanting to please him, needing to please him.

“Such a lovely cunt,” his voice was raspy and disguised, “Begging to be fucked by a real man.”

I still said nothing and made no protests as he knelt between my thighs, now naked, stroking himself. Yes, it would only be my Master inside of me, I decided with relief, only his penis looking so thick and hard and delicious. I still struggled, but he ordered me to be still as his hands manipulated my bare skin and sent chills all over my body. With the tip of his raging erection just touching my lower lips, he teased me, touching my thighs, my hips, his breath hot on my chest. Lifting up, his mouth seized and lingered at one breast, then the other, teasing both erect nipples until I was almost whining, writhing under his sensual touch.

“Look at him,” he ordered abruptly, as I had forgotten anyone else was in the room, “See him jacking off, watching me fuck you.”

I obeyed, turning my head to him and realized he was right next to the bed, now, his throbbing head close to my face while he continued to stroke himself in slow, rhythmic movements. I gasped and my Master chuckled at my surprise, kissing up my neck while one hand rubbed harshly between my legs. Without warning, he pushing himself roughly into me and I yelped at his hard motion, but welcomed it just the same as I closed my eyes for a moment. Grunting vulgarities in my ear, his hips pounded against mine hard and fast, forcing my breath from my lungs while his teeth nicked at my neck and breast. It did not take long for my body to shudder with orgasm, and he slowed just a little, lifting slightly to look down at my flushed face, while I moaned and yelled in pleasure.

“You are so beautiful.” he cupped my face with one hand, still rocking within me, “Open you mouth a little.”

Drugged with desire, I obeyed as his thumb brushed along my lips, his sweat dripping onto my skin as I moaned, then glanced over at the voyeur. His thin fingers were moving faster now, his skin slightly flushed glowing with perspiration, when I realized that his free hand was fondling my breast. With my Master inside of me, I was too aroused to care.

“Oh, good girl.” I heard him moan.

With little effort, he forced my head toward the young man, who was lowering the tip of his throbbing erection toward me!

Scared, I struggled, but his hand was too strong, and he lowered his mouth to my ear, “It would turn me on so to see his dick in your mouth while I’m fucking you. Come on, open those lips,“ his thumb gently forced my lips apart while his thrusts sent me further into passion, “Suck his cock, slave.”

I moaned, my eyes closed, my whole body shaking as I neared climaxed, “Yes, Master.” I whispered, and felt him lift slightly from me while the younger man’s penis carefully slid into my mouth.

From that point on, I was possessed by both men; loving the taste of one, and the pleasure of the other. Moans from both men mingled into one breath in my mind as I raised my hips and my head for these men, pleasuring them as they pleasured me. Hands roamed my skin, pinched, touched, fondled, and I rocked with one orgasm after another, unable to hold or touch anyone with my hands bound. After what felt like hours, the stiff shaft in my mouth was suddenly withdrawn and I watched him stroke and spill his seed onto the floor, sighing, breathless, his shoulders slumped. Without a word, he retrieved his shorts, and left us alone, my Master’s grunts angry and harsh.

“You liked that, didn’t you, slave?”

Biting my lip, I did not want to answer, “Yes, Master.”

“Whore.”

Once alone, our sex became violent, rough, while he pulled, slapped and pounded me into the bed before withdrawing and shooting his seaman all over my chest, and stomach. Both trying to catch our breaths, he stayed, kneeling between my legs and took the mask from my face, and the hood from his. Throwing them both to the floor, he stared at me, and I felt as if I had done something wrong. Looking as if he wanted to say something, he remained quiet, and lay himself comfortably on top of me to kiss my mouth and face.

“So beautiful…” he mumbled, “And you would do anything for me?”

“Yes Master.” I answered quietly, honestly, wanting to hold him to me.

“Love me,” his voice almost cracked as he said those words, then cursed after saying them, “Love me like my whore,” he corrected, his voice different as if not wanting to say “love” at all.

“I do love you, Master.”

What was I saying? Were these words from the slave, or from my own heart? How could I possibly feel anything for him but sexual attraction? Frustrated, it seemed, he quickly left me alone, and, again, I felt like I had done wrong.

He returned after bathing and dressing, smiling down at me as he silently removed my restraints, his eyes stared at my nakedness. Pulling me to a stand, our eyes met and he kissed me, quite gently, before motioning for me to follow him. A bath had been filled for me and I eagerly slipped in, the sky dark outside, but no hint of real time. Sitting on the edge of the tub, he watched me, a mischievous look on his face, so I smiled back, wishing he would talk.

“It is close to morning.” he eventually said, “Would you like to sleep in my bed, pet? You have done very well.”

“Yes, Master, thank you.”

Once clean, he wrapped me in a towel, lovingly drying my wet skin before pulling back the covers from his bed and “tucking” me in. Removing his shorts and shirt, he slipped into the bed next to me after turning out the lights and shutting the curtains. What tomorrow held was on my mind, but I said nothing, wanting so badly to live this fantasy forever, almost. His strong arms held me to him, his body powerful, yet soft as he turned my back to his chest. We melded together as he simply held me, his mouth against the back of my neck, and his arms wrapped protectively around me. I sighed, loving this as much as making love to him, wishing that I knew what I was feeling and could tell him exactly what was going through my mind.

Belladonna
Belladonna
33 Followers
12