A Game for Kelly

Story Info
Kelly is teased into roleplay submission.
5k words
4.49
82.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly received the note earlier in the day. It was short and unsigned, yet she knew that Michael sent it. He loved playing naughty games with her and she had to admit that she loved them too. When they first started seeing each other, she wasn't sure about his kinky nature, but that quickly changed after their first meeting. Damn, if he didn't know how to tease her until she came so hard, each time turning her into a moaning begging slut.

The note simply instructed her to go to the Grove Inn, room number 115 right after work and that more instructions would follow once she arrived at the room.

Kelly couldn't contain her smile all night at work as she pondered and fantasized about the naughty surprises that might be in store for her. As usual, the anticipation of what was (or wasn't) waiting for her left her pussy wet all through her shift.

Kelly arrived just after 11pm. When she got to the room, she found the door unlocked and another note waiting for her on the bed, next to a small box.

The note read:

Dear my pretty slut, Kelly, I hope you are looking forward to tonight. Inside the box is an outfit I'd like you to wear. There is also a blindfold. You are to change into the outfit at once, put on the blindfold and wait for me in the chair that is in the middle of the room. Make sure to sit up straight and at attention. If I find you otherwise, your pussy will be left needy and without orgasm. Kelly felt that familiar chill again run through her body, as her pussy clenched at the thought of sitting alone in this room...blindfolded and not knowing what could happen or who might walk in.

She carefully opened the box and smiled to herself at the contents.He is so predictable,she laughed to herself. Actually Kelly wasn't at all surprised to see the contents that awaited her...a white blouse so sheer that she knew it would be virtually see-through, a short pleated red plaid skirt, white knee socks, shiny black leather shoes and to top it off, a pink satin thong.

Kelly smiled upon seeing the thong,quite the slutty departure for such an innocent schoolgirl, she again mused to herself.

She also noticed there was no bra and knew her nipples would be both hard and visible as they rubbed against the sheer material of the blouse.

As instructed, Kelly changed into the schoolgirl outfit, taking care to tie the blouse just under her breasts and above her navel for added effect. Checking herself in the mirror, she knew Mike's cock would be instantly hard upon seeing her...hopefully that might make tonight a bit easier on her.

Kelly sat in the chair, as instructed, put on the blindfold and sat up straight with her hands nervously folded in her lap. Then she waited as the tingling in her pussy continued to remind her of how horny she was and how much she looked forward to his games. A short while later, she heard the door open and knew that Mike finally arrived.

Mike's cock was in fact already rock hard and dripping pre-cum when he walked through the door. He had spent the last half hour waiting for her to arrive and then giving her the necessary time to prepare for him. He did in fact love Kelly...everything about her in fact. Lately his thoughts seemed endlessly focused on her...teasing her and making her cum. He loved that at times, they could be so wicked together and then simply make slow love. Right now though, he was going to have his way with Kelly, his slut...he was feeling horny and wanted to use her for his pleasure.

Mike entered the room and walked to where Kelly was sitting. He stood behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. Leaning in close to her ear, he quietly whispered, "Hello darling."

Upon greeting her, Mike placed his finger at Kelly's mouth, indicating to her that he didn't want her to reply, "Shhh love...don't say a word, just concentrate on how you feel; how I make you feel".

Kelly trembled, but did not reply.

She heard him walk around her a couple times, wondering if he was enjoying how hot she looked in the outfit. And while Mike's cock was already aching for release, he knew that his patience would result in a very hot session. As he walked around her, he commented on how she looked, knowing that Kelly was one to be aroused by all her senses, touch, smell, sight and hearing, You look so fucking hot and naughty sitting there...just waiting for me to play with you...I'm going to have so much fun playing with you baby...teasing you.... and perhaps if you're a good girl, I'll allow you to cum all over me".

She loved when they talked dirty like this and it made her want him even more. He ran his hands through her hair as he spoke; over her face...his fingers traced her lips. She opened her mouth to take his finger, but he merely traced the outline of her lips.

Then, kneeling in front of his pretty toy, he leaned in and slowly, gently brushed his lips against hers...a kiss so light and soft that it was torturous, causing Kelly to intake a sharp breath of air.

Kelly's pussy began to leak as his lips teased her mouth and Mike was almost certain he heard more of the tiny moans escape her mouth, as his tongue tasted hers. He continued this kissing torture and lightly traced his fingers around Kelly's breast...feeling her nipples harden through the blouse...pulling them...rubbing them...making them ache. Kelly responded by thrusting her breasts toward him...hoping for more serious stimulation...but it was not yet to be.

"Open your legs for me," Mike suddenly spoke as he moved away and broke the kiss. Kelly obeyed and spread her legs wide...she knew that the skirt was so short that he would have easy access to her panties. Mike loved her obedience and Kelly loved being this way for him...she thought for sure that he must be able to see the wet spot on her panties. Mike did notice and actually loved seeing how wet she could get for him...he loved looking at her like this...loved both her beauty and the naughtiness she conveyed to him.

"Your panties are wet darling...oh such a poor baby," he whispered as he lightly ran his fingers over the front of her panties. Kelly moaned as he caressed her pussy through the thin material.

Mike felt the wetness spreading into the panties. "Do you like me rubbing your pussy Kelly?"

It was a direct question so Kelly replied, "Yes Sir, can you feel how wet I am?"

Mike responded by pulling the front of her panties to the side and sliding his fingers directly over her wet pussy...lightly entering her lips and then pulling upward to stroke her clit. "I wish you could see how hot you look Kelly...sitting here looking so slutty, with your skirt pulled up and my hand just playing with your pussy."

As he said this, he pushed his fingers further into her pussy and Kelly moaned and pushed herself forward on the chair, lifting her waist into the air to further accommodate his fingers in her pussy.

"Don't get too excited yet my pet. You wouldn't want to cum without permission, would you darling?" Mike asked.

"No Sir, I won't cum" Kelly breathlessly replied, although fear ran through her mind, as she wondered if she would in fact be able to stave off an orgasm. It would be a hard task, especially if he continued rubbing her pussy this way. The more she thought about not cumming and how Mike would punish her if she did, the closer she came to creaming all over his hand. Just then Kelly felt the slap on her pussy and cried out.

"Ouch!"

Mike started to rhythmically spank her pussy...something that Kelly loved and hated all at the same time, coaxing her as he did so, "Easy sweetheart...you can take this and I know you need it to help you obey," said Mike, as he continued to lightly spank her stimulated clit and pussy.

With each slap, Kelly cried out in a combination of pain and pleasure and deep in her mind, she knew this punishment would only serve to push her closer to obedience...closer to the edge...but not quite...just to the point where she would beg him to take her...to ravish her...where she would submit to whatever perversion he wanted.

Just as long as he allows me to cum, she thought.

And of course, there was always that fear that this could be one of those sessions in which he did not grant permission. Where she would be left frustrated and wet...with no orgasm at all. She dreaded those times and because of them, always did her best to obey and be as much of a slut as he wanted.

"Stand up for me Kelly," Mike said, helping her to her feet and moving her around so that she was standing directly behind the chair. He guided each of her hands to the sides of the chair near the seat, positioning her in such a manner that the chair supported her midsection with her body bent slightly over it.

Taking a length of rope, Mike tied one, then the other of her hands to the sides of the chair, keeping her bent over for him. He then took two more lengths of rope and tied her legs to those of the chair. She was now secure and presented for his approval.

Kelly felt prone, vulnerable and a bit scared. Not to mention severely aroused. Her pussy was leaking freely and her stomach fluttered with excitement.

Mike walked behind her and ran his hands over her ass through the skirt...As he felt her ass, he moved his body closer to hers and reached around to cup her breasts from behind...he pressed his cock into her ass and Kelly pushed back as much as she could to feel him. Kelly suddenly realized that Mike was already undressed...funny, she didn't even notice until now.

"Do you like how my cock feels?" he asked quietly.

"Yessssss," she half moaned to him, continuing to push her ass back against him.

"Do you want my cock love?" he continued.

"Yes, I want it in my pussy Michael," she replied huskily.

Mike stepped back for a moment before kneeling behind her. Kelly waited patiently, hoping he would take her soon. Instead, he gently stroked her legs with his hands...admiring how sexy she was. He started at her feet and continued to rub up and down her legs for a few moments before finally ending up at the hem of her skirt.

When he reached her skirt, he kept one hand on her ass while reaching the other around her to the front of her panties...feeling her shaved, aroused pussy through the wetness of her now soaked panties. He loved rubbing Kelly through her panties...loved feeling her hot pussy through the flimsy material and loved the smoothness of her tight ass. He particularly enjoyed seeing her in this position...teasing her, taking his time with her...his fucktoy.

Mike stood up behind her and lifted her skirt so that it rested on the small of her back, keeping her ass exposed for him.

Kelly was still blindfolded and very turned on, as she wasn't sure what to expect next. More teasing? Pleasure? Would he just fuck her right there?

Please let him fuck me like this now, she hoped to herself.

Kelly got her answer when she felt the hard sting of his belt hit her left ass cheek. Kelly cried out in shock and before she could say anything, she felt the belt strike her other cheek.

"Do you like me spanking you Kelly?" Michael asked, a wicked grin on his face.

"Yes Michael...you know I do" she replied.

"Yes you do what slut?" he asked in a taunting voice.

"Yes I do Master!" she cried out, as the belt came down again.

"Yes you do what Slut?" he repeated, this time emphasizing each word for her to carefully consider.

"Yes I like you spanking me Master!" Kelly moaned as the belt continued to punish her sexy exposed ass, turning it a pretty shade of pink.

Mike repeated himself again, slowly, and with each word brought the belt down on her ass, "Yes" spank, "You" spank, "Do" spank, "What?" Spank.

"Yes Master, I love you spanking my ass, YOUR ass" she cried out loud, as the belt swatted her again and again.

Mike was pleased and simply replied, "Very good my pet, I love spanking you as well."

The belt struck her one more time and Mike stopped to enjoy the shade of pink that arose on her beautiful ass cheeks. He knelt down again and ran his fingers over her panties from behind...rubbing her pussy through the wet material.

Kelly was now soaked and she loved how he was working her pussy into frenzy. The spanking, while a bit painful, only added to her arousal...her sluttiness. He teased her clit...rubbing her hard with one hand, while his other lovingly caressed her hot ass cheeks. He pulled the panties aside again and entered her pussy from behind with two fingers. They slid in easily and she moaned as he finger fucked her hard.

"You'd better tell me if you are going to cum Kelly...don't you dare cum without my permission." Mike ordered his toy.

"Do you want me to cum for you Master?" she asked optimistically, hoping he would bring her to orgasm...she was so close and wanted, no she needed to cum on his hand so much.

"Perhaps baby. Do you want to cum Kelly?" he teased in a soft voice.

"Yes, I want to cum Sir." she whispered.

"But do you need to cum Kelly?" he asked emphasizing the word, "need".

Because of her excitement, she was somewhat annoyed at his playfulness, but responded nonetheless, "Yes Master, I really need to cum. You know I do."

Mike didn't reply, but continued to finger fuck her pussy while rubbing her wetness over her clit. "Make sure to tell me when you are close Kelly," he reminded her.

Kelly moaned and pushed her pussy back towards his fingers, desperately needing to cum, building toward her awaited orgasm. A moment later, Kelly's breathing increased and she cried out, "I'm close, I'm going to cum for you! Please Sir, let me cum for you" she begged.

"No slut, you may not cum." he said, denying her need.

Mike stopped playing with her pussy and Kelly moaned out in frustration.Dammit, she thought,he's going to torment me more.

That was exactly what he wanted. He wanted to make her wait to cum so he could get her to that point...that point where she would do anything for him...where she would be reduced to his begging, wanton, slutty, fucktoy. He knew she wanted this and he was right. She needed this.

Mike watched her for a moment, enjoying how frustrated she looked while wearing the little schoolgirl outfit. He marveled at how hot and needy she looked bent over and tied for him, hopelessly struggling in her bonds with her reddened ass thrust out just waiting for him.

He enjoyed her presentation for a few more moments before untying her, allowing her a respite to stretch and relax her muscles.

Once she had relaxed a bit, Mike resumed his instructions, "Kelly, I want you on your knees on the bed, face down, ass in the air. Do it now please darling."

Kelly obeyed and with Mike's help (she was still blindfolded) walked to the bed where she proceeded to get on her knees. She put her head down, spread her legs and raised her ass in the air, doing her best to keep it high and presented for his use.

Kelly was hot, very hot from the earlier play. It didn't help matters that this position, one of her favorites excited her even further. She loved the feeling of being presented like a toy...so slutty...so vulnerable...her ass and pussy open for whatever desires Michael had.

And she still needed to cum, which only served to encourage her obedience, despite the humiliation she knew she'd feel when she begged him once again.

Mike got on the bed behind Kelly once more and lifted her skirt. "You look lovely darling," he whispered as he spanked her ass again...this time with his bare hand.

Slowly, he eased her wet panties down her thighs, but not all the way off...leaving her ass and pussy exposed to him, but with the panties left just above her knees.

"You look like such a naughty little school slut Kelly," Mike teased, "I love having you as my fucktoy, my whoreslut."

Kelly was a little taken back by his course language, but as always, extremely turned on by it by being treated in this humiliating manner. She knew that the change in his demeanor only gave away his excitement and soon perhaps, he would finish her off.

Kelly waited quietly in her position.... on the bed, blindfolded, on her knees, panties pulled down around her thighs with her pussy and ass exposed to Mike.

She felt him move off the bed and then heard the familiar click of his camera, accompanied by the bright flash through her blindfold. He was taking pictures of her again. How this terrified her and excited her all at once.

While she always feared him taking these pictures, she loved imagining how he might stroke his hard cock while looking at them. She fantasized that he would cum all over himself as he masturbated to her image. And the feat that he might show them to others? Let them see what a whore she was? That turned her on even more.

Michael put the camera down, "Kelly, we are going to try something new, ok?"

"Yes, ok" was all she could manage to reply, her throat and mouth feeling very dry.

"I hope you like this dear. I'm almost certain you will, but if you don't just tell me when to stop" he assured her.

Kelly trusted him and knew he wanted to test her limits. So far, she'd never complained about his "tests", in fact they usually resulted in her cumming like a crazy slut for him, but he seem to test her more and more each time they met and that thought alone was enough to further her arousal, as well as the excitement of not knowing.

Mike took a bottle of liquid lubricant, the very kind he often used to tease her pussy with and poured it over her ass and pussy...she loved the wet and slightly cold feeling as the liquid dripped from the crack of her ass, down to her already soaked pussy. As he poured it, Mike gently ran his fingers over her exposed ass and pussy...rubbing the lubricant into her, once again teasing her. Kelly was ready to explode at any minute and his fingers working in her pussy had her lathered up good once more.

"Now Kelly, I have a present for you." Mike smiled to himself.

Taking a vibrator he purchased earlier in the day, Mike rubbed it over her pussy. He turned it on the lowest setting and just teased the opening of her cunt...occasionally rubbing the vibrating tip over her clit.

"Kelly, I want you to take this in your pussy." He directed, holding it to the entrance of her pussy, "Push back on it Kelly...fuck yourself onto it...take it in your pussy like you need it, but remember, if you cum, it will be your last orgasm for quite a while."

Kelly pushed herself back on the dildo, as Mike held it still, amazed by her state of arousal and how she was willing to behave in such a wanton way for him. With hardly any resistant at all, Kelly took the whole dildo into her pussy...fucking her ass backwards just like she'd been taught.

Mike was not surprised at the ease in which the vibrator slid into her and he made sure to give it an extra push, getting it all the way inside her. Kelly was sweating and moaning at this point, a whimpering mass of flesh. She tried to push herself up from the bed to fuck herself onto the toy, but Mike placed a firm hand on the small of her back, holding her down, "Stay still love...I'm not through with you yet."

Kelly submitted to his wish and waited in agony as the dildo gently vibrated deep inside her aching pussy. Mike pulled it out and then pushed it back in all the way. He fucked her slowly and gently with deep strokes before saying, "Don't you dare cum Kelly".

"No Michael, I won't cum."

He fucked her with the dildo for a few more strokes before pushing it back inside her and leaving it there, "Kelly, I want you to hold this in your pussy...don't let it fall out and don't cum!"

Kelly thought this would be near impossible as all she wanted to do was fuck her pussy down on the dildo until she came, but she wanted to please Mike so she did her best to obey.

12