A Game of Cat and Mouse

Story Info
Will she fall prey to the illusion that stole her sister?
5.6k words
2.79
48.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was an Rp between me and a friend, and since I have nothing to do all summer but write I figured I'd toy around with it so that it was more of a story. Tell me what you think?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sandra paced through the forest, favoring her bruised ribs, the previous day's events whirling around in her mind relentlessly.

"Sandra! Please help me!" Rena's hand reached for her, terror streaked across her face. The man that restrained her laughed as Sandra ran to protect her sister. Chains came from nowhere, curling around her body with crushing force, immobilizing her. "Rena...!" She choked out the words, barely able to stand as she watched that creature disappear with her dearest companion.

"Damnit!" The nearest tree barely rustled as her fist slammed into it. Why hadn't she fought harder? Why did she leave Rena alone in that deserted village in the first place? The woman's almost fragile looking body shook with rage. Who knew if she'd ever see her sister again?

A gust of wind tore Sandra from her thoughts and as she brushed the brunette strands from her face she saw him. "Do keep the waterworks down on this family reunion." Tyr Infany. Rena was at his side and took off running, hugging Sandra tightly. Tears streamed down her face, her small body trembling fiercely. Sandra drew her arms around the girl, stroking her hair. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to leave you."

Tyr let out a laugh, "You should be glad to have left her. I doubt you would have wanted to watch me rape your dear sister." Rena burrowed deeper into her sisters arms at the word rape. "Actually... I do happen to remember her being the one to rape herself the first time. Ahh... but it doesn't matter does it? As long as she gives birth to the child."

"Touch her again, and I will kill you." It was a promise. Not a threat.

He laughed, waving his hand, "I'm sure. Now... there will be the arrangement of contacting me when the child is born..." The pendant he pulled out seemed to suck the light out of the air as he held it out for her. "When the child is born, place this upon its forehead. I will know when you do, and will come to get my son."

Sandra stared at the pendant, highly aware of the way Rena's grip tightened as they spoke, "And what's to say I don't take her, and the baby... say we go into hiding and don't do as you say?"

Shaking his head slowly Tyr starting moving towards them, "What makes you think you can hide from me? So long as you take Rena with you, I will know where you are. She will be carrying my child and if I sense that you have killed my child I will rape the both of you, lock you up and kill you both once a suitable child is born." His words were so chillingly offhanded they were almost casual...

"Sandra... I... I don't want to die." Rena's voice was meek and heavy with exhaustion. At Sandra's gentle encouragement she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

"And what if this child isn't 'suitable'? What will you do with us then?"

"If the child isn't suitable I will leave you alone. If it is, I will take him and leave you two to do whatever. But if you make this difficult then I'll torture you both till you beg for death. It's simple really. She doesn't have to go through that again." Sensing another comeback Tyr cut her off, "The only thing keeping me from killing you is that I know you'll take care of her. I do want the child in good health after all."

Sandra's eyes flickered ever-so-slightly, "I wouldn't be so sure of that. I suppose we'll have to wait until the time comes, but I wouldn't put so much faith in the fact that I will protect my sister." Disconnecting herself from Rena she stood, looking him in the eyes, "Because I have no such bonds with her baby."

A sword shimmered into existence in Tyr's hand, "Then by all means, kill her. Go ahead." He tossed it to her, "Do you think she's the first I've raped? No... I've been at this for years. I have a patience for it. And I have plenty of time left too. Do you know how many times this has happened? Quite a lot in fact. It makes no difference to me, if it happens again."

Rejecting his sword she drew her own, turning to her sisters sleeping form. Again, something flashed in those honey-wheat eyes as she hesitated. "What are you waiting for?" Tyr smiled, moving to get a good look at the two, "Not only did she allow me to rape her, but she raped herself. Surely such a person would be better off dead. Not to mention, birthing the child will be painful. She might not live through it."

"You're absolutely right. Such a person is better off dead." She gripped the weapon, shifting her weight in one, swift swing in his direction...

...But he was faster than she anticipated. Slipping out of the range of her sword he scooped up the other sword, thrusting it up towards her chest. Of course, he'd hold back, the point of the blade resting right between her breasts. "I could rape you too, if I so inclined, and lock the both of you in my Manor with no way to end your existence." His free hand lashed out, twisting the one that held her sword until the weapon dropped harmlessly to the ground. "Trust me... I know plenty on how to torture mortals."

"You could try," She hissed back, almost daring him to, "But you won't. You can say it as many times as you want, but you won't do it."

"I won't. You're right. Because I already have a child on the way." The tip of his sword lowered to tap Rena's neck, "The world will know peace from my reign of terror on its maidens. I find no pleasure in sexual actions with another being. No... I enjoyed Rena, but only briefly. Because her screams sounded divine..." He grinned at her disgust, stepping back finally, "I'd ask you to scream for me but I have plenty of captives that I know will fill my ears with the sweet melody." Turning, he began to walk away. As if she was dismissed, unworthy of anymore of his time.

A smile curled Sandra's lips as she watched his back. She felt like laughing. "I wouldn't scream for you. Who knows? Maybe I'd even delight in the torture you'd inflict." Then she did laugh, the horrific sound filling the hollow trees. Her words must've pulled at something in him, because he stopped, smiling as he turned to face her again. "Do you know how many have said the same thing? Not all say they enjoy pain, but some do. And they all... they all say they won't scream. Your sister said she wouldn't scream. Yet I heard it. I felt the bliss of her agony. I know one such as you would be harder to get a scream from... but those... those are the screams worth hearing. There is something that will make you scream. Everyone has something in them..." He let out another laugh, once more moving off, disappearing into the forest. And she watched him go, worn down and damn near insane at this point.

"Perhaps it's not just the pain..." She whispered to the darkness, knowing he was gone, "Maybe... maybe it's knowing someone has the power to inflict that pain. Knowing someone has such complete and utter control...You might have said control was intoxicating..." She leaned against a tree, sliding down it to rest on the ground, "Well I say being controlled..."

The wind blew hard, a whisper coming through the air, "If control is what you really wish... come to my Manor tomorrow..." With the wind came a sense of knowing. She would know, indeed, how to reach his Manor. And he pities her truly if this is a trick... though he doubts it is.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

A light fog dusted the trees as Sandra followed the winding path she knew to follow. It felt as if she'd been walking for hours. Surely she should have reached the Manor by now? Another eternity passed before the trees parted and the massive... home... came into view. It gave her the chills. Pulling the thick cloak tighter, Sandra stepped up to the massive front doors and raised a fist as if to knock. Doubt. Don't think... just do it... Inhaling deeply, she knocked three times...

Behind her. It sounded like a small cackle. She spun... nothing.

Calm down. You're already jumpy and nothing's even happened. Turning back to the doors she was surprised to see they had opened, silently at that, considering their size. Inside, the Main hall was set, two lavish looking chairs at a table, as if someone were expecting her, tempting her to sit from her long walk. Even though her instincts warned her against it, Sandra took a seat, tired from her previous hike.

Not moments after she sat did the chair shift form, conforming to her body, black swirls holding bits and pieces of the chair around her in the air. "Tsk tsk tsk... what am I going to do with the curious cat that has stuck not only its nose, but all of its body into my home?" Sandra fought to move, but the chair held her still, unable to look back at who was speaking. It sounded a bit like Tyr...yet... different... "I wouldn't have stuck myself in your home had you not given the directions," She countered, keeping her voice calm and level.

Laughter followed her words. Laughter that was unlike Tyr's. Something felt entirely wrong and her mind scrambled to find an answer. "Directions? Please... I don't hand out directions." Her eyes went wide as things slowly clicked into place, the speaker moving to stand in front of her. He looked young, in his teens perhaps, slender with dark hair that hung in his eyes, making it difficult to see his whole face. Who was he? Had she gotten lost? Had someone killed Tyr and taken his place? Or maybe it was an illusion. One could never be entirely sure in such a place... Needless to say this wasn't who she was expecting. "And who, if you don't mind me asking, would you be?"

The youth laughed again, resting both hands over her arms, more or so on what had once been the chair, "And what a brave little cat... to be walking into my home and asking who I am." Grinning, he looked her over, "Do you believe curiosity killed the cat?"

"I believe satisfaction brought him back." Sandra acted as if she didn't notice his wandering eyes, answering his question flatly. There was something entirely too familiar about him, something she couldn't quite place. "Tell me who you are."

"Reval. But... are you worthy to call me by my name?" The last question more to himself than to her.

"Sandra. It's a pleasure."

"A pleasure is it? Well... we'll see. Exactly why are you here Sandra," Smiling a bit he moved his hands to her thighs, leaning in closer to her, "Even a curious cat such as yourself should know the danger of a place like this..."

Something dark and pleasant shot through her at his touch, but she masked it well. There was no reason to let him know this little act was having an effect on her. "I was invited, if you must know. And I'm well aware of the danger."

"Ah," Reval shook his head, "Must have been father, though I can't imagine why. Always inviting young women, or so I've heard. But why? I doubt that he needs another child." His eyes locked on to hers, the same eyes as his father. Eyes that seemed to draw in the very soul of those that looked into them, "Maybe I finally get some company. Perhaps that's why..."

This was some kind of joke, a game that he was playing on her, right? This couldn't be Tyr's son... couldn't be her... No... Sandra let out the breath she wasn't aware she'd been holding, trying to avoid his gaze, "Perhaps that's why... what?"

"It's been boring, toying around, torturing demons that have stepped out of line... torturing other guests that my father has already had the pleasure of being with first. This time though... it looks like I'm first... am I right?" His hands slid dangerously higher on her thighs, causing her to shift as if suddenly uncomfortable.

"Oh, you poor thing. Always getting leftovers," She growled in response, not really feeling much sympathy. "Except for me, I suppose. I've never been here before, so you would be the first."

"Hmph... leftovers. How ironic... dogs are usually left with leftovers. Which puts me in sort of... the place of the dog. And you as the cat. Ironic." His eyes narrowed, his right hand lashing up to strike her across the face, "How I hate such things. As I hate the tone in your voice. But no matter... your attitude doesn't change how things will be."

"There's more irony in those words than you think," She spat back at him, "The dog has to chase the cat... But I do apologize, I should've known better than to take that tone with you." A smile curved its way to her lips as she inclined her head in mock apology. "So how will things be? I'm dying to know."

Reval's eyes lit up as he rose to his full height, "The cat is brave, isn't it. Well... I don't have to chase you. Why? Because you walked right into a trap. I knew you were coming, but I had to prepare. Why do you think it took so long for you to get here?" He raised his right hand, the chair shifting to force her to stand in front of him, "You're mine now. If you think you can escape, go ahead and try."

Was she afraid? It didn't appear so, not just yet. Her smile never faltered, possibly as an act of defiance to prove she was stronger than his little games. "So far you haven't given me reason nor desire for escape. Perhaps later I'll give it a try, just to see if I can." He wanted to talk? So did she. It didn't matter that she could be digging herself in over her head. "So what will you do with me now that I'm in such a vulnerable position, hm?"

Reval smiled, reaching out, brushing a hand along her face, "I'm going to twist your frail mind around my finger..." He'd not wait for a response, releasing a wave of pain from his hand directly to her head. Sandra tried her best to stay conscious, the soft warmth of his hand sharply contrasted by the immense pain. Darkness swam at the corners of her vision and pain consumed her every thought. The last wavering image she saw was his beautiful face watching her as unconsciousness claimed her body.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

An empty black void. Darkness so thick it stuck in her throat and crept along her skin as if it were alive. Uneasiness drowned out her senses. Was this place real... or just another illusion?

Slowly, a figure appeared. Taller than her by at least two feet with hair the color of snow and a muscular build that came from battle.

"Denaron?"

No... I couldn't be...

"Sandra... you're disappointing me..." It was his. The voice of her dearest friend. He turned to face her. "You're weak... to have gotten caught. Pathetic. Anyone could have escaped such a thing."

"I'm disappointing you? Den, you know me better than that, don't you? Who says I was caught? Maybe I let this happen for a reason..."

Taking an unsteady step back, confusion and doubt twisting what she thought was real, Sandra nearly bumped into another figure that had materialized behind her. This one female.

No... oh please... no...

Rena glared, shoving Sandra back towards Denaron.

"You know what he means! How could you?! He raped me Sandra! How could you even think of doing something like this!? I thought I could trust you!" Breaking down in tears, the fragile girl moved back right into Tyr's waiting hands.

The words tore into Sandra and she would've rushed forward had Denaron not taken hold of her. "You let her down. You let me down. I was wrong about you Sandra... I was so wrong about you..."

"I wasn't thinking! I know what he did and I'm sorry!! Rena!" Tears burned down her cheeks as she was forced to watch. Nothing had hurt like this before and she thrashed, trying to free herself. "Den... please... you know me... let me go to her... you know me!"

"Do I?" He released his hold on her as if suddenly repulsed, "The Sandra I know would've comforted her sister, helped her through her time of need. Not go off on some impulse... What could be going through you head? No... the Sandra I knew would've helped Rena escape, would have gotten help, and would have raised the child to grow into a fine man..." He'd start to vanish, his words still echoing around her, "No Sandra... I don't know you..."

Sandra collapsed to her knees, hands tangling in her hair as tears streaked mercilessly down her face. "This... it wasn't supposed to happen like this..." Rena's tortured screams and disembodied voices stabbed into her soul the fault she'd made by coming here. "I did comfort her..." She whispered. "There's only so much I can do.....................I'm only human."

Alone again. Who was going to comfort her? She'd always been there, always been the one to help in a crisis... and the one time she does something selfish, something for herself, the world comes crashing down and everyone abandons her.

Reval appeared, then, smiling down at her. "You see... there is nothing for you anymore. No one will fight for you, with you, or even near you. How can you expect them to, after what you've done?" Almost instantly he was behind her, his hand resting on her shoulder. "Poor girl. Left alone with your inner impulses. Impulses that are all you have left."

"I can't. I can't expect anyone to fight for me." The image of her sister, the agony of betrayal on her face. She'd betrayed the only people who cared about her. "I've always been alone." Sandra felt empty, her tone flat as she looked back at him. He was right. That was all she had left. Those damned impulses that burned so fiercely in the dark.

Reval chuckled, standing tall. "Yet, who says you have to be. This darkness that spreads through you like fire... why not have it fulfilled... and not be alone?" He could see the way his words were twisting around in her damaged mind as she looked down at the hand he offered.

What else is there for me? The wounds from his little mind game were still fresh, so strong that she was blind to his manipulation. Perhaps he could make her forget... It took only moments for her to consider it. Anything was better than being left here alone. Taking a deep breath she reached out and took his hand...

...and awoke to find herself back in the manor, sitting in the same chair she'd sat in what felt like hours before. Reval was no where to be seen. Had he even been there? Everything looked normal... yet the warmth of Reval's hand holding hers remained...

Standing, Sandra ran a shaky hand through her hair, trying to understand what new twist this game had thrown her in to.

Come to me. The voice was Reval's and seemed to whisper across her mind like a brush of wind. Tell me your impulses... your dark desires... what you really want... It was an enticing offer, a door creaking open to her left in invitation.

A chill ran up her spine and she took a step in its direction before hesitating, if only for a moment. Adrenaline was working over time as she stepped closer to the doorway. My dark desires? Sandra bit her bottom lip at the thought. Those were things she'd never told anyone. Things she kept locked away from the judging gaze of others. "What I really want.......

.......is the absence of control... knowing that I am at the mercy of another..." One phrase. The simplicity of her core self. What she'd always wanted...

Her very words echoed around her. The absence of control! It sounded like a chorus of souls shouting back her thoughts, her very being. But the blood was pumping so loudly in her ears she could hardly hear the voices. The room seemed to beckon her forth, the very air of superiority emanating from the door before her. Hand trembling, Sandra pulled it open slowly. No turning back. No changing her mind. Stepping through the threshold, she had no idea what would await her...

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

A simple room was set out before her. One table stood in the center with two chairs seated at it. The one chair, closest to Sandra, was normal in every way. Yet the other, which stood facing away from her, was large and foreboding.

"Sit."

Unable to control her body, Sandra's legs began to carry her towards the chair. Struggling fiercely she tried to resist, the energy in the room itself forcing her into obedience. Unfamiliar. The literal sensation of not having control over her own body. There was no use in fighting it as mere seconds later she was sitting in the chair, waiting silently.

12