A Game of Dominos Ch. 02

Story Info
The next days after my wife fools around.
3k words
3.86
59.9k
5
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke after a restless night of sleep. Usually I sleep very well after Tanya and I make love, but my mind began racing as soon as I opened my eyes. What to make of last night?

Tanya remained curled up under the covers sleeping as I got out of bed. Despite the promise from my wife of a lovemaking session before work today, I felt very unsettled. Like playing the real game of dominoes, I kept drawing a piece that I didn't need. Each question I asked, not the answer I needed.

Disappointed? Yes.

Angry? Sort of.

Aroused? Maybe.

Need to figure this out? Definitely.

If I have time during lunch, I try to fit in an hour work out at the gym. Half hour to forty minutes on the tread mill, twenty minutes of lifting, and then ten minutes of stretching before a hot shower. Today, I decided to go running before breakfast. Tanya wasn't up, and with the wine she drank last night, it would be an effort to get up for work this morning. So off I went.

I found myself on one of the many jogging trails winding through the Denver area before long. The quiet of running in the early morning mist was invigorating, but soon, I was reflecting on Tanya's behavior last evening. She seemed receptive to Jon's advances, that much was obvious. Jon sticking around to help clean up the patio was not the first time one of our friends, male or female, had done this. Her mild flirtation with Jon on the sofa before they became hot and heavy was not the first time I've seen her flirt with someone. Our lovemaking was very good, and while there were times she wanted more when I was spent, there have also been times when she said no mas!

As I continued my run, I began to wonder if she had in fact always pushed away suitors. Our periods out of town for business travel may in fact be an enabler for her after all. Now, for all I knew, she could be having random sexual encounters on the road. Or, I hoped, maybe this was really a one time thing caused by too much wine, a good looking friend making a pass that wasn't denied.

Nearing the end of my run, I decided a couple of things. I wasn't going to be the guy who's wife was sneaking around with everyone laughing behind his back. Jon usually kept his cards very close to the vest, and unless one of the women he dated made a comment among the girls about him, he wasn't one to kiss and tell. Nonetheless, I had to keep an eye and ear on my wife, and some of her friends to see if last night came up in discussion. Second, I wasn't going to become a statistic in the divorce count, but I wasn't going to look like a fool either. I was curious why Jon didn't make a move on one of Tanya's friends as they were single. Did he target married women? Lastly, if a cute woman threw herself at me, I'd have to think twice about not starting my own game of dominoes.

When I got back to the house, Tanya was just getting out of the shower and was startled to see me in my sweaty running clothes. My wife said she thought I was already at work, and was disappointed that I had left without waking her up. She looked a little tired, and I asked her how late she stayed out. Looking at me, then away, she said that around midnight, she and some of her friends left the wine bar for our house. Everyone had left by 130am-200am after having a few bottles of wine. My wife said that she needed to take it a little easy tonight as her stomach was a bit out of sorts from the wine she had. Luckily, she expected a fairly easy day leading into the weekend. I suggested dinner for the two of us that night, with some fun later on. Tanya put her left hand on the back of my neck and kissed me softly but lustily. Pulling back slightly she said you betcha and kissed me again.

Work that day consisted of resetting the dominoes for the opening the US currency markets and setting up our positions heading into the weekend. The dollar was stronger, and one of my traders suggested a strategy that anticipated profit taking ahead of the close of business. We entered into "put" arrangements immediately, and then calls in the Asian markets for Monday morning. As my team built up our positions by mid afternoon, the dominoes were all in place for the weekend. The reset button to our overnight strategy was helpful, and we were having a good day. In fact, a very good day as we called the dollar strengthening correctly.

Sitting back in my chair, I looked across the trading room. We have about forty five people who work as traders and trading support. Even though it's an "alpha male" type of business, we do have twenty five women on the floor. It's the type of position where you are generally "on game" the entire day, so its a generally young and energetic team. I think the oldest person working on the floor is 35. It's a group that works hard and plays hard.

Many of the women on the team are single and cute, and on more than one occasion, seemed to have an interest in me. But today, I seemed to notice only the married women. I looked at them a little bit differently today. I knew some of their husbands from social occasions, and their relationships appeared solid. But I wondered. Most dressed sharp but comfortable every day. But a few dressed pretty hot on Thursday and Fridays for weekend and pre-weekend social activities. I wondered pretty more.

I also looked at some of the guys on the team who were married. What about their wives, some of whom I have also met at the same social get-togethers. More dominoes. After a few minutes, I snapped out of my daydreaming to double check our positions in preparation of market close. Tanya texted me that she had heard of a new restaurant in the "Museum District" south of Denver's business district that might be interesting for dinner tonight. She had to close out some things, and suggested we meet at 7 at the restaurant. I returned the text, and said it was a date.

After markets closed, a few of my trader colleagues suggested that we go out for a cocktail to start the weekend. I told them sure, but I had to cut out to meet my wife at a restaurant for dinner. About an hour later, fifteen of my coworkers were sitting and standing at the end of a bar on the north end of Lo-Do. I was chatting with two of them, and I noticed that two more of my coworkers arriving at the bar. Christine and Sean worked in the derivatives group.

Christine had been working for the company for about a year and a half, and was married. Sean was also married, and was a senior trader. I couldn't help but notice that they seemed to have the look of the cat that ate the canary about them. Christine had a red blouse on with a short black skirt and pumps on. Her dirty blonde hair usually up in a pony tail during the day, was let down. She looked good. No, she looked hot. And she looked a little bit interested in Sean. Maybe I was imagining things, but maybe I was not. I made a mental note of this for future reference.

Soon, I bade my friends and colleagues a good evening, and began my walk to the restaurant. It was about a ten or fifteen minute walk, so it was an opportunity to get in a little walk to get rid of my buzz before meeting Tanya. Thinking about Christine and then about Tanya, I wondered if I was over thinking everything.

I arrived at the restaurant a few minutes after 7, but Tanya had not yet arrived. I shot her a quick text asking where she was, and she said she was just leaving the office now, she'd be there in ten minutes. I told the hostess that my wife was going to be a few minutes late, but I didn't want to lose the table. She suggested that I take the table now, and my wife would join me when she got there. About fifteen minutes later, I looked up from my blackberry to see Tanya following the hostess toward our table. She greeted me with a very big smile and I stood to kiss her. She apologized for being late, and I commented that I was a few minutes late myself. I know my wife pretty well, but I think she may have stopped somewhere first. Interesting. I told her we had a pretty good week, and I stopped at the new microbrewery in Lo-Do with a few friends from work.

We had a great meal, a great bottle of wine, although Tanya didn't have much of her second glass saying she had a bit too much last night. Enough to be tipsy and fun to be with. After dessert, Tanya suggested we head home to have the fun we were supposed to have last night. Interesting. We were home twenty minutes after I paid the check. Five minutes after that, I was standing behind my wife with my arms wrapped around her.

Nuzzling her neck, my hands moved lower to cup her breasts first over her blue dress, then after unbuttoning the top buttons, insider the cups of her bra. Teasing her nipples, she moved her ass and rubbed it against my rock hard cock. She reached around and squeezed it through my suit trousers. Purring, she asked me if that was for her. I continued nuzzling her neck and unbuttoning her dress at the same time. Soon it fell in a pool on the floor and a few minutes later, my fingers were exploring the wet folds of her vagina lips.

Tanya gasped when I pushed one, then a second finger into her very wet opening. She was incredibly wet, and I told her so. She turned around and gave me a very sexy look. Kissing me deeply, she pushed me backward on the bed and began pulling my trousers off. With my pants around my ankles she climbed up on the bed to reach into my boxers. Grabbing my rock hard cock and stroking it, she pulled my boxers down to my trousers. A few seconds later she looked up at me and then took my cock into her mouth. Sucking it in and swirling her tongue around the bottom of my cock, I groaned and told her she was so hot. My hands were running through her hair as she teased my balls with one hand and pumped my cock in and out of her mouth with the other. I told her that she was going to have a mouth full in about thirty seconds if she kept that up. She was soon licking my cock up and down and said not yet you're not.

I reached under her arms to pull her up to me. Laying on my back and kissing her, I moved my mouth over her breasts, teasing her nipple with my tongue. When erect, Tanya's nipples protrude about three quarters of an inch, and look like pencil erasers. They felt rubbery when I pushed my tongue back and forth across her right nipple, then moving to the other. She groaned and thrust her breasts forward to my face. I continued pulling her up, and she wiggled her ass up my body until her pussy was on my face. I pulled her soaked panties off. She ground her lips into my mouth and my tongue probed inside her wetness. Tanya was very very wet, about as wet as I had every felt her. My cock throbbed uncontrollably, and I knew how good it was going to feel in a few minutes.

My wife continued to push her vagina against my mouth and she rolled through her first orgasm. I pulled her ass toward my face and her first orgasm drifted into her second. My tongue moved against her clit flicking back and forth. It flopped with my tongue and I felt her thick downy pubic hairs against my nose and forehead. Soon, I plunged two fingers into her and she began cumming for a third time as I bent it behind her pubic wall.

I noticed that both of our bodies were glazed with perspiration when I quickly rolled her onto my back. Tanya looked up at me and told me to put my cock into her, to fuck her hard. I sunk my cock into her in one easy push and we both cried out in pleasure. Even though I knew I wasn't going to last long, I began to pump her with long deep strokes. I was hitting bottom, and her legs moved up above my shoulders as I picked up the pace. As we kissed passionately, our tongues pushed against one another in our mouths. We were both almost gone and nearing our next climax. In moving her legs up so I could hold onto her ankles as I plunged into her, I caught a glimpse of us in the mirror on her dresser.

So far, I had been able to put Tanya's previous night encounter with Jon out of my mind as we made love. However, now, as I looked at myself pushing my cock in and out of her pussy, I could see Jon doing the same thing to Tanya. In my mind's eye, it was Jon's cock slipping in and out of her. I was mesmerized for a minute, but by then I was too far. Tanya's wet pussy was just slurping me up, and I knew I had less than a minute. She urged me on telling me to cum for her, cum in her. I closed my eyes and let loose what felt like a torrent of cum into her. Dominoes falling over and over again. We held each other, and I rolled over onto my side.

I closed my eyes again, and I could feel myself dozing as Tanya snuggled up against me. I felt okay, I felt like she really loved me, really lusted after me. But still, this nagging feeling came over me as I drifted off to sleep. No matter how I tried, I couldn't get past it. I was determined that Jon would not do this again. I was the only one who would enjoy my wife.

When I woke in the morning, I noticed that Tanya's rabbit vibrator was laying on her night table. It wasn't out when we were making love, and she might have been up for more even though I fell asleep. Tanya has done this before, and on occasion, I've used the vibrator on her. She has pretty big orgasms from it, and to maintain her sensitivity on her clit, she doesn't use it a whole lot.

We made love again that morning when she woke up, and played around with the vibrator some. She didn't seem eager to bring up the fact that she used it last night, so the paranoid me began to worry again.

The next weekend was a three day holiday weekend, I suggested we see what airline specials came in our email on Tuesday, and maybe we go down to Cabo San Lucas or Cancun. She seemed a little hesitant, but then kissing me, said that would be wonderful. In fact she said, there's a little bikini she saw in the mall that I would just love on the beach. She said it was sure to get my attention, and before thinking, I said it would get a lot of attention if it was like her other bikinis. Tanya blushed but said nothing.

****************************************

After our airline special emails came on Tuesday, we narrowed it to Cabo San Lucas. Tanya later found a weekend special at a resort there, and on Friday night, we found ourselves boarding a plane for Mexico. Tanya was wearing a peach colored sun dress, and her bikinis and skirts for the weekend were tucked away in the suitcase in the overhead compartment. I had a rather loud looking Tommy Bahama shirt and jeans on.

I was sitting in a window seat, Tanya was in the middle, and a blond haired guy in a suit sat next to Tanya in the aisle seat. We introduced ourselves, and he to us. After the plane took off, we settled down for the two and a half hour flight, enjoying our cocktails served by the flight attendants. I usually don't talk with people I don't know when I fly. Call it anti-social, but I'd rather relax and read or snooze. Turns out that the guy next to Tanya worked for a competitor of her company, but in finance. So they chatted away while I dozed.

I woke with a start as we started our descent to the airport and noticed that Tanya was chummy with her new friend. She seemed not to notice, but even though he tried to hide it from me, I caught him glancing at her legs a number of times. As they discussed their companies products, I assumed that she typically did this on her business trips, as they exchanged business cards after we landed. We held hands as the plane taxied to the gate, and our short vacation was about to begin. I was horny, and I was hoping she was too.

Part 3 to follow.