A Game of Dominos Ch. 03

Story Info
The story of a currency trader and his wife continues.
5.7k words
3.78
44.7k
8
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Game of Dominoes - Part 1 (but not titled as such) provides some background information on my wife Tanya and me.

The sun was setting when Tanya and I arrived at our resort, about a half hour drive from the airport along the coast. Tanya and I were greeted upon arrival in the resort's main lobby with margaritas at check-in by the staff. Sipping on the frozen margaritas and relaxing set the tone for the moment. After signing the forms and exchanging my credit card with the front desk clerk, we were shown to our rooms.

By the time we got to the room, I could tell how strong the drinks were because I was buzzing. Tanya and I looked at each other and giggled, realizing that she was thinking the same thing. A good start to what I hoped would be a great weekend for us.

I moved close to her and kissed her, and then reached around to fondle her ass. She kissed me back, letting it linger for a minute, then dropped to her knees. My wife unzipped my jeans and reached in to pull out my hard cock. Looking sexily up at me she began sucking on it. Teasing the head with her tongue, she pumped my penis with her hand for a few minutes.

Suddenly she stood up and smiled at me. Pumping my penis a few times, Tanya suggested we have another margarita at the lounge, then grab a late dinner. I groaned, but she said that if we made love now, we'd fall asleep and not got up until the morning. She grabbed a light sweater to throw over her shoulders if it got cool, and we were out the door.

Shortly, we were in the lounge having margarita Round Two. There was a lively crowd of vacationers and a few locals enjoying themselves at the bar, listening to a band play some rock tunes. I soon ordered another round of margs as we made our way out onto a deck overlooking the beach to find a table.

As we wandered around looking for a table that was not taken, a couple asked us if we wanted to sit at their table as they were going to be leaving shortly. We thanked them and sitting down introduced ourselves. After exchanging pleasantries and information about where we were from, what we did and all, the man looked away from the table and waved at another man to come over. We were soon introduced to Rick, a guy that this man knew from a company that they used to work for. Rick was a very handsome guy and soon was very involved in the conversation we were having.

We were all getting a nice buzz going, and I was feeling relaxed. After about a half an hour and another margarita later, the couple excused themselves to go to dinner as they had made a reservation at a restaurant that was a tough get. Rick asked if we minded if he stuck around as his girlfriend was scheduled to fly down to meet him the next day. Tanya laughed and told him that we'd keep an eye on him on behalf of his girlfriend.

We were all back engrossed in conversation when the man that Tanya was sitting next to on the airplane down walked by and said hello. With surprises all around that we were all staying at the resort, Tanya stood up and chatted with him for about ten minutes. Rick and I were discussing college hoops, although he did make a comment that he thought Tanya was a very beautiful and engaging young woman. I thanked him for the compliment, and I told him that I was sure that I would make the same remark about his girlfriend when she arrived at the resort. We clinked glasses in a toast when Tanya sat back down.

I commented to Tanya that she seemed to be the popular new girl at the resort, and she blushed and play punched me in the arm. She said she was merely networking, and I said that she has to stop working. Tanya smirked at me and said she wouldn't be surprised if I checked my blackberry for messages as soon as we got back to the room. Deciding to get back at her a bit, I pulled my blackberry from my cargo shorts, and said, oh yeah, i'll check it now, and won't be distracted later. Glancing at my blackberry, I saw a few messages that caused me to double clutch. Tanya said, see, I told you. You can't stop working either.

I quickly excused myself and stood away to call one of my team members, Janet. Janet apologized profusely for interrupting, but asked if she could get in touch with me for a quick call tomorrow about a strategy we were going to pitch to a new client on the Thursday of my return. She was concerned that there the portfolio manager at the client would have issues with several aspects of our investment goals, and was concerned about being ready. Janet has been with the company for a few years, and was trying hard to get noticed and move up. Informally I became her mentor before I pulled her to my team. I told her that I send her a text when I became available.

The call lasted all of ten minutes but it did distract me a bit. When I returned to the table, Tanya began telling me that the beach just south of the resort was basically wilderness with lots of private coves. She reached for my hand thought it would be great to walk or hike down there tomorrow or the next day. Rick added that he had been at the resort for a few days already, and had made the hike. The views and rock formations and swimming were really great. Not many people ventured away from the resort providing even more privacy.

We chatted more, and after the fourth marg we were all pretty plastered. Tanya began to be a bit more obvious in her flirtations with Rick, as I fought the urge to check the blackberry again. At around midnight, I started rubbing Tanya's thigh above her hemline and said time to go. She flushed when she saw Rick staring at the top of her thighs, and agreed that it was late. We stood to say goodnight to Rick commenting that we hoped to see him during our stay with the opportunity to meet his girlfriend. Rick shook my hand and hugged Tanya with his hands wandering momentarily on her back pretty close to the top of her ass.

We were hanging on to each other as we walked through the lobby toward the path to our room. We were pretty lit up when we got back to the room. Tanya stripped off her dress and walked to the bathroom in her panties. After she came out, we embraced and caressed each other, and then I excused myself for the bathroom. A few minutes later, I came out and hopped in bed. Tanya was on the verge of passing out, and I realized that I was pretty drunk too.

I moved my head down her belly and removed her panties with my hands. I traced my tongue through her pubic hair and began lashing at her vagina lips. My wife's hips began moving up and down as her hands found the back of my head. I built her up and as soon as I plunged my fingers into her pussy she had a huge orgasm. After her orgasm, I stood up to pull my boxers off. Before jumping back in bed, I moved back into the bathroom quickly as I thought I was going to be sick from the tequila.

A few minutes later, I moved back into bed, and Tanya was sound asleep. I let her be, and soon fell asleep.

The next morning, Tanya was up with coffee, and I complained about my head. Reaching for my blackberry, I quickly checked my messages. I saw two urgent ones that I would answer in a little while. Tanya came back to bed and gave me a great blow job. She loves to tickle balls with her left hand while pumping with her right, and it usually makes me pop pretty quick. This morning was no exception.

After I had a nice orgasm, Tanya headed to the bathroom. I reached back for my blackberry, and opened the two urgent messages. One was from our firms chief investment officer. The second was from Janet. The chief investment officer apologized, but asked me to spend some time with Janet's issues with her trading program today. The prospective client increased the allocation available to us, and there were possible other opportunities for currency hedging for some European shipping firms they were associated with.

Groaning, I called out to Tanya that we had to go for brunch but I was going to have to work a bit. Tanya peaked out of the bathroom and asked me if I was sure, as I was going to miss out on her new bikini. She stepped out, and I saw what was a bikini that teenager girls wore. While it covered her breasts, the bottoms barely covered her ass cheeks and I could see one or two of her pubic hairs peaking out over the tops. I apologized, and told her that right after breakfast, I would get finished with my work. She kissed me and rubbed her body against mine. I took the opportunity to push my hand into her bikini bottom. My wife giggled, and pulled it out quickly. She laughingly scolded me and said that it took her a couple of minutes to get it just right so her pubes wouldn't stick out. A few minutes spent rearranging herself, and we were off to brunch.

After brunch, Tanya headed to the pool area as I headed back to the room. After a few hours of being on the phone, heading to the resorts business center, then back to the room for another couple of calls, Tanya came back up to the room. She looked awesome as she was beginning to get some color, and it I could see a bit of a tan line forming on her right breast.

Tanya then asked me if I minded if she sunbathed topless. She laughed, most likely at the shocked expression on my face. She threw her hands around my neck, and kissing me asked if I wanted to see if her breasts were getting color. Stepping back, she lifted her bikini top over her breasts and I could see that indeed her boobs were getting some color. They looked oily so she had put on some type of sun screen. I moved my hands up to her breasts to squeeze them gently, but then my blackberry rang yet again.

I moved over to answer and began talking to the client I was going to see when I got back. Tanya was growing impatient. She was began pacing a bit, tapping away at her blackberry, moving to the balcony, then moving into the bathroom to check her make-up, then finally, rearranging her beach bag for the umpteenth time. Her impatience was now becoming a distraction to me, and I suggested that she head down to the beach and grab some lounges for us. I'd be down as soon as I could. Well, the morning drifted away into the afternoon, and I decided to take a break. I sent a text to Tanya to see if she wanted to meet me in the patio restaurant for a quick lunch, and I got back a bit of a snotty response.

Tanya was waiting for me at a table overlooking the beach, but joining her for lunch was another young woman wearing a red bikini, and Rick, the guy we were hanging out with at the pool bar the night before. I could tell there was a bit of unspoken competition between Tanya and the other woman, because Tanya did not have her beach cover-up on either. She sat back in the chair and Rick oggled her skimpy black bikini while she chatted away. Tanya was still annoyed with me as I sat down to join them. I began talking with Lisa, who was also on a short getaway. With no rock on her finger, she looked like she was trying to have some fun with Rick but my wife was in the way. Rick had commented that his girlfriend was delayed another day but would be at the resort tomorrow.

After lunch, we headed over to the pool, and fortunately, there was a lounge chair for me. I was on the outside, and Tanya was between Rick and me, and Lisa was on the other side of Rick. Before lying down, Lisa reached around to the back of her bikini top, and untied the knot. Flipping her top into her bag, she laid back down on the lounge. I tried to not be too obvious in checking her nicely formed breasts out, but Tanya noticed. She didn't say anything, and then removed her top too. Rick glanced at her breasts and I could see a little smile on his face. Tanya looked over at him and smiled for a second before laying back on the lounge chair.

Soon drinks were in hand and we were soaking up the rays. I must have drifted off, but the buzzing of my blackberry woke me up. Rick, Lisa and Tanya were still on the chairs absorbing the warm sunshine while listening to their iPods. I touched my wife on the shoulder, and kissed her forehead before apologizing for yet another phone call. She just looked at me and closed her eyes.

After heading upstairs and getting on the phone from the room, I looked at my blackberry and saw that I got a text from my wife. Tanya told me to relax and get work done, but be done by the end of the afternoon. While I would work, she was going to go for a bike ride or a walk or something and would be back in a couple of hours. My wife reminded me to be done in two hours. She was horny.

After I cleared my head of that thought, I got back into the call. About fifteen minutes into the call, I went out on the patio to see if I could see the pool. I could. I saw that Lisa and Rick were still sitting in their lounges but Tanya was gone onto her bike ride.

The call wrapped up sooner than I thought, and I headed back toward the pool. I saw some bikes, but figured that I needed to walk on the beach. Maybe I'd catch up with Tanya along the way.

started out south on my walk leaving the resort behind. I could see a few houses, rather quite large haciendas along the shoreline as I walked. After about twenty minutes of walking, I saw a little rock outcropping and what appeared to be a secluded lagoon behind it. I had my trunks on so if the water was too deep I could swim across it. I thought I saw a couple swimming at the far end of the inlet, but I moved on so as not to disturb them.

The cool water felt good, and after another five minutes of walking around another bend, I saw in the distance a woman sitting on the beach near some palm trees by another lagoon. There were bigger rocks in the way, so I found a little path through this beautiful grove of palm trees and bushes. I saw that it was Tanya dripping with water walking up to pick up a towel, then turn to face the inlet and sit on another towel. She was topless, and the beads of water ran over her tan-pink breasts. Her nipples were incredibly erect, probably from the cool water, or from the very slight breeze that was blowing. She looked hot and my cock got hard.

After taking another few steps I heard something in the water. Through the trees, I could see a man walking out of the water in front of Tanya holding something tan and canvas in his hands above his head. As he walked out of the water I saw that he was holding his cargo shorts and shirt in his hands. I also saw that he had a fairly large semi-erect cock that was bouncing and dangling as he walked up toward Tanya. Tanya was laughing at him and saying you sacrifice your modesty for a $15 dollar pair of shorts from Old Navy??

Looking more closely at the man, I saw that it was Rick! As I thought back, I hadn't walked over to the pool, but out of the corner of my eye, I thought that the man sitting with Lisa at the pool was Rick. Evidently it was not.

Rick sat down on the towel next to Tanya and they began joking around again. Tanya at first was sneaking glances at his cock, but then as he reached into his pants pocket he pulled out a container of suntan lotion. He reached over to squeeze some lotion in Tanya's hand and she began lathering up her legs and chest. Rick began rubbing it into his chest and legs, avoiding his penis. He was watching Tanya intently as my wife rubbed the oil slowly into her breasts. She didn't notice that he was watching until she looked up to see him staring. His cock was beginning to get harder, and after he finished rubbing the lotion on his chest, he began teasing her about the size of her nipples.

I was absolutely frozen in my tracks. I recalled reading an article in a newspaper on the flight down about a woman who was killed on the subway tracks not long ago. She had tried to climb back on the platform, but when she saw the train barreling down, she just froze. Unable to react she waited for the inevitable. That's what I felt like. Another game of dominoes out in front of me.

Giggling, Tanya looked at him and said she was very proud of her nipples. She tweaked them a for a few seconds and they became very erect. The oil made them look rubbery again. Rick's cock was getting harder and he asked her if she wanted to rub the lotion on to his cock. She laughed and said I don't think so. She continued by saying she doesn't mind watching if he didn't mind watching, but she didn't know about touching it.

Rick said to her to come on, just rub it in. Laughing he said it had to be very hard for the lotion to completely protect his cock from the sun. He asked her how she would feel if she saw him wandering around the resort over the next few days holding his shorts away from his dick because of a sunburn. She laughed and said, sold, give me the lotion. Tanya moved closer to him and squirted some oil into her hands.

She grasped Rick's cock with both hands and began to massage the lotion in. Rick got quiet as he watched her hands move slowly up and down his length. Stroking his cock up and down with her left hand she reached over for the lotion and squirted more onto it. Tanya moved her right hand to the base of his penis and held it firmly using her left to stroke it with her left. Rick groaned and leaned back on his elbows as Tanya watched the head of his cock become engorged. She was quiet now too as she worked his cock up and down.

After a few minutes his cock was very large and hard. It was like a rock; there was no spongy give to it when she squeezed it. I could faintly hear her ask him how long his penis was. Rick told her it was eight inches when erect, and a bit more if she held his cock firmly at the base and at the rim of his head to trap the blood into it. Tanya looked at him and began just doing that. His cock became very engorged and she said he was right. It looked like it was now even longer.

After enjoying her manipulation of his cock for another few minutes he moved his butt away so that she couldn't touch his cock. He reached for the bottle of lotion and told her it was her turn. She looked up at him and said she couldn't do that, and to just let her make him cum with her hands. Rick said that she really should be sunbathing in the nude, not just topless. The tan won't look even if she leaves her bottoms. Rick continued to coax my wife and soon reached up to lightly tug on her bikini bottom string. He looked at her and said, come on, you'll really enjoy feeling the freedom. Tugging further, the knot snapped, and I could see Tanya jump a little in surprise.

Rick pulled the knot free and looked into her eyes. He began slowly pulling the little triangle down along her thigh to reveal the first hairs of her pussy. As Rick pulled it more away his face turned red as he could see her entire nest of dark pubic hair. As he pulled it completely away and placed it next to her hips on the blanket, he commented on her pubes. He said that he liked the lushness of her bush, it was not typical of what he was used to seeing at resorts these days.

Tanya looked at him as Rick rubbed a small amount of lotion into his right index finger. She appeared puzzled until he told her tan line first. He slowly traced his finger along her the edge of her pubic hair so that the lotion would cover her narrow white tan line. He continued to rub it from the top of her hair along, the groove between her leg and hair to her vaginal lips. He rubbed along her lips and then up the other side, tracing it again along the top of her triangle.

Five minutes of this, and he squirted more lotion in his hands. Smiling at her, he said even though your hair is pretty thick, I have to make sure the skin under is protected. He proceeded to run his oily fingers through her hair massaging the lotion into the skin underneath. A few minutes later, his fingers were playing along her labia and Tanya was soon lying flat on her back with her eyes closed. His fingers soon were plying her depths as she began moaning and her hips began arching upward slowly to meet his thrusts.

12