A Game of Dominos Ch. 06

Story Info
The final installment.
3.4k words
3.85
29.3k
7
21

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In previous installments of A Game of Dominoes, I described the state of my marriage to my wife Tanya. We both are professionals living in Denver, I'm an investment manager specializing in foreign currency trading and Tanya has a marketing oriented job with a large US based company. As of this writing, we've been married now for a little over four years. Tanya is a pretty 29 year old woman who I met when we were in college and we married after dating for a number of years.

In the last two years, Tanya has infrequently (or perhaps more frequently) has fucked a few other men in one night stands, and perhaps had an affair with a former colleague. I've observed her a few times, and have been moderating between indifference and a male trying to re-stake his territory. In particular, a person who runs in our larger group of acquaintances tapped her a while back, and I've been defending my turf against him since.

ON the flipside, I haven't been an angel either. My walk on the wild side occurred after I learned that Tanya had taken more than a walk or two. I've been in a relationship with one of my staff, a pretty, yet somewhat introverted woman. Janet, who is also married, and I have enjoyed sex during our monthly business trips to visit and market to my firm's clients. To keep our relationship secret, we have resisted the temptation to get together in Denver.

In each of the previous chapters, I analogize incidents in my life to the game where one sets up a series of dominoes in a pattern only to knock them over. Events in my life are now to the point where you see on a news show where a huge number of dominoes are lined up by one group or another attempting to set a world record or something and on the verge of being set free.

So to pick up where I left off...

Janet and I were laying in bed in the Waldorf in New York caressing each other's perspiring bodies. We had just finished a first round of energetic love making. Facing each other and lying on our sides, her fingers tussled my hair. My fingers moved through the gooey folds of her cum filled vaginal lips and we listened to the soft slurping sound it made. Moving my hand up through her tangle of pubic hair I softly began rubbing her swelling belly.

I looked at Janet and asked, "When do you think your baby will start moving around inside?"

Janet leaned her face into mine and softly kissed me. "I can kind of feel it from the inside but not on the outside yet. Soon. You want to feel it kick a little?" She giggled softly and reached for my penis. "But right now, I want to feel this back inside me again tonight. Think you can manage again? Sorry I've been really horny the last few weeks. My sister told me it happened with both of her pregnancies."

I kissed her back, letting my tongue softly push hers around in her mouth. I pulled back and said, "What's your prognosis doctor, think it's getting hard enough again?" We both looked down and saw that my cock had fully regained its erection. As Janet squeezed it gently, she said, "I can feel it pulsing, I think you're getting there."

We kissed again, this time a little more urgently. Our bodies began to press together, and although I usually enjoy the feel of her thigh high clad legs, our complete nudity was causing us to get really hot for one another. My hands found her engorged breasts, swollen more than normal due to her fourth month of pregnancy.

"Suck my tits baby, lick my nipples please," Janet softly moaned after breaking our kiss.

My tongue flicked out and teased her nipples. I began gently squeezing her breasts, as I teased first her left nipple, then her right, and then back again.

"Oh that feels good, you are being so bad you know. You are really making me hot. You are really making me yours. Keep teasing me, please keep getting me hot." Janet was beginning to squirm around and her hips began undulating up and down.

My cock was pulsing in her hand as she began a rhythm of squeezing and stroking it. I was extremely hard and was beginning to think about plunging it into her soft wetness. I said to Janet, "I'm going to make you cum a few times then I'm going to fuck your brains out again. My cock is going to go swimming if you are as wet as you were before. You want it Janet? You want my cock filling you up?"

Janet moaned deeply in response. I moved my face down her body, swirling my tongue around her belly button for a few minutes. Then down through her dark tangle of her thick pubic hair. Then pushing it back and forth across her stiff clitoris.

"Oh that feels so fucking good. Come on baby make me cum. Make me cum for you," Janet gasped.

Even though I had deposited a large load of cum in her sloppy vagina, by now, I was pretty much in heat. I licked around her swollen lips, then around her clit, then back to her swollen lips. The taste as a bit tangy, but at this point I wanted Janet to cum, and cum hard at that.

Soon her back began arching and her breathing began to pick up. Groaning and moaning deeply Janet soon growled, "oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming so hard, make me cum so hard, oohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

For about 60 seconds her hips undulated and she seemingly lost control. Her orgasm rippled through her body and I saw that even though her belly was softer for her inevitable showing, presently, it showed how tight her abs are. After several deep breaths, she opened her eyes and stared at me. "Fuck me", she whispered. "Make me yours."

Grinning at her, I moved my body slowly up and our stomachs soon rubbed together. I could feel her wet pussy easing against my cock. Lifting her hips up, I settled in a kind of kneeling position. We both looked at my stiff erection as it lay across her wet pubic patch. Soon I began teasing her labia with the head of my engorged cock and her breathing increased again. "Please don't tease me, just put it in me," she said to me. We were both perspiring in this moment of extreme passion, and I couldn't deny her. Seconds later she moaned loudly as I plunged my cock balls deep into her wet and slimy pussy.

As I pushed my cock in and out of her pussy, I enjoyed seeing the remnants of my previous orgasm coating my cock and a small amount of cream entangled in the pubic hair that framed her vaginal opening. It was so fucking cool to see the little globs of cum on my vein engorged cock. Even though the friction was very limited due to the extensive amount of lubrication, I knew we weren't going to last long. Soon, as she rippled through yet another body wrenching orgasm, I let loose another load into her pussy. Our sweaty bodies came together in a passion, and we began softly kissing each other. Frequently dipping my tongue into her mouth, she purred like a little kitten.

We were lying in bed like this for quite a while before falling fast asleep.

The next morning, the sun streamed through our hotel window giving a hint to the beautiful day that it would be. However, that would only pertain to the weather. And soon the dominos.....

Janet woke up horny, and I licked her through five or six mild orgasms before she jumped into the shower, and I moved to my adjoining hotel room to get ready for our morning's presentation. Although we shared our bed each night, we had to keep up our spousal appearances unless one of them happened to call.

After a quick breakfast we headed to our morning presentation, following which, to the airport for the return home. Janet's attire had changed since we began our sexual relationship. Where she used to dress conservatively, she now dressed with a lot more style and sexiness. She was dressing sexy for me I knew, but she was also more aware of her dress since I was including her in more client related activities. This morning was no different. I couldn't help but stare at her sheer black stockinged legs during the drive to the client's offices. She was wearing a grey skirt with black blazer. She looked very professional. But it was also very clear that she looked very sexy too.

"You know Janet; I'm going to be somewhat distracted this morning."

Janet snorted in laughter, "Current events buddy boy. I know you love my legs. Since we've been .... enjoying one another's company, I'm having fun watching you leer at me."

"What am I going to do with you girl," I snickered as we continued driving to the office.

I caught Janet's eye a couple of times during our presentation, and I could tell she was distracted too. I had not cum during our morning's activities, and I was lucky to be sitting during the meeting. Otherwise it would have been very difficult to hide my erection from the client staff.

"Boy could I see you squirming during the meeting," Janet laughed at me with twinkling eyes in the cab on the way to the airport. "I'm going to have to wear this outfit more often if I can get you that distracted."

Laughing at her I said, "Well we're fortunate that the client just gave us a sizable allocation bump, otherwise I'd have to look at something to restrain myself in meetings like this." Even though we were in a semi-public location in the back of the car, Janet leaned over and softly kissed me. After looking deeply into my eyes for a few moments, she blushed and looked out the window silently with a soft smile on her face.

The flight was uneventful, although I did try to get Janet to play with my cock under the blanket that was provided in the first class cabin. She giggled and told me it was far too public for even her growing kinkiness.

After the flight landed, the company car service picked us up at the airport and we were both working the phones during the ride to her condo. After we dropped Janet off, car service would take me to mine.

After completing a few phone calls, the last couple of minutes of the drive were quiet.

We arrived at the front of her condo, and the driver jumped out to retrieve her bags from the trunk. Janet reached for the door handle, and after grabbing it hesitated for a moment. She turned to look at me with a suddenly serious but very look on her face. "I love you very much. I've fallen very hard for you. And I can't keep this from you. The baby....the baby is going to be ours. I love you."

I was stunned and at a loss for words as she pushed the door open. I made a move to follow her out the door and she mouthed to me "we will talk, I love you." She stared deeply into my eyes and then turned to walk into her condo.

I turned away and sat back deeply in the back seat of the car. My mind was moving a million miles an hour.

What was I going to do? I'm married. I love my wife. Do I love my wife? Do I love my co-worker who has become my lover? Do I love her? I love her?

Before I knew it, I was in front of my own building and the driver was opening the door for me.

I was in a fog as I pushed my key into the lock and turned. Entering my foyer and dropping my bags, I vaguely noticed that only the dim hood light over the range in the kitchen was the only light on in the first floor. However, my wife Tanya did appear to be home. My heart began to beat faster as my mind began racing. I imagined that my face lacked color; would Janet notice, and if so, what would she say?

Ambling through the kitchen, I retrieved a Bud from the refrigerator and headed toward the stairs.

When my foot touched the first stair, I heard soft moaning and a slight buzzing noise coming from upstairs. "Mmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhh that feels nice." Was Tanya playing with toys? After Janet dropping a big bomb on me, I hesitated before beginning the climb up the stairs. Janet continued moaning, "Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh man" louder now and I knew she was approaching orgasm. I slowly walked up the stairs steeling my nerves and hoping that Janet wouldn't think something was wrong with me. Hopefully her sexual bliss would cause her not to notice if my face indicated stress.

Her thrashing about on the bed intensified and her moans began to get louder. Just before I turned the corner into our bedroom I heard a male voice say, "that's it baby, that's seventeen orgasms for you, come on, come on cum baby, cum baby!" Tanya's moans reached a crescendo and she began screaming in orgasm. I peered through the space between the door and door jamb .

Tanya was lying naked and perspiring on the bed with Jon sitting beside her. He was holding Tanya's rabbit vibrator in his hand manipulating it across her clit and labia while tugging on her pubic hair with his other. Tanya looked at him and said, "You are so fucking bad Jon, so fucking bad." They must have already fucked once because I could see white cum like fluid leaking from her pussy and along her anus. Some of the cum was matting in the pubic hair aside her labia.

Jon replied, "You mean so fucking good. Three more orgasms and then it's time for my fun."

I watched as he used the vibrator to bring her to two more huge orgasms. Jon then put the rabbit aside and moved on top of her. She lifted her feet and rested them on his shoulders and said "nice and deep Jon, fuck me nice and deep."

They both wailed in pleasure as Jon sunk his cock balls deep in one thrust into my wife's soggy pussy. Jon was fucking Tanya like a machine. Although I was sporting an erection of my own, my thoughts wandered back to Janet and what a fucked up situation this was.

I turned and walked down the hall, descending the stairs into the kitchen. As I passed the refrigerator, I reached in and grabbed a beer. Sitting down at the kitchen table in the dark, I thought, here they go. I'm getting ready to push the dominos and just let them fly. I was lost in my thoughts as I held the beer in my hand, taking an occasional slug.

What felt like a few minutes, and was probably more like twenty or thirty, I became aware of Jon standing in front of the refrigerator. Peering in, he reached for a beer and stepped away, the dim refrigerator light providing the room's only illumination. "Here goes," I thought to myself. In my mind's eye, I pushed that first domino and watched them begin to fall in an amazing pattern.

As soon as I began speaking, Jon jumped.

"Well Jon, first you fuck my lady, and now you're drinking my Budweiser. What's next, you going to take my dog?"

Jon sputtered, "Jeeez, you scared the shit out of me sitting there. What the fuck are you doing there?"

"Well Jon, I should be asking you the same question, what the fuck are you doing here?"

Jon, taking hold of himself, said, "Well, I'm just here, I just dropped Janet off. It's not what you think."

Laughing, I put my beer down on the table. I stood up for effect and replied, "I'm sure dropping off friends includes fucking them too. Or maybe that's just your style. Don't worry. This isn't going to be a jealous husband confrontation where we get into a big fight and have the police arrive shortly. Not going to happen. You aren't worth the trouble. Do me a favor though, and get the fuck out of here. I have to speak to Janet. You'll have plenty of opportunities to see if you can get her to have twenty five orgasms in the future. But for now, you have to go."

Jon looked a bit surprised. Composing himself more, he smirked and said, "Twenty five? You don't know your wife as well as you think bro." Turning away, he ambled upstairs.

I heard an "Oh no, oh shit, oh no" from upstairs as I finished my beer. I turned to look out the window in our kitchen, and again, thought about the dominos tumbling away. Still tumbling and splitting into many different directions in artistic beauty.

I heard the door close and assumed that was Jon. I made way back upstairs and into our bedroom. Janet was in the shower, and I entered the bathroom. Moving to a closet, I took an overnight toiletry kit and began putting some of my essentials into it. The water turned off and the shower door opened. Janet jumped when she saw me. We faced each other, and just stared at each other.

"This was only a onetime thing babe. I'm sorry, I just got carried away, I'm sorry," she blubbered as words just came out of her mouth. I turned away and finished packing my toiletries. Exiting the bathroom I said, "Tanya, it is so much more complicated than that. And while you may be lying to me, I will not lie to you."

"Tanya, I love you, and have loved you for so many years. However, I know this is not the first time, and certainly not the only one. I don't know whether you did it because you were curious, drunk and horny, or just wanting to take a walk on the wild side. I just don't care to know the reason."

"Babe," she replied, "it isn't anything like that. Really."

I turned to look at her and said, "You know you've been doing this for quite a while. And you made me a confused and somewhat lesser man because of it. Instead of confronting you head on the first time I found out, and actually saw you in action, I became like you. Tanya, I'm leaving you. It's partly due to you cheating on me, but partly because your actions changed me. And not for the better. It drove me to the arms of another woman too. And now, one of them is pregnant with my child."

Tanya just stared at me like I told her I was just elected president. She was in complete shock. Nearly all of the dominos had all fallen, but still some to go.

I continued. "Tanya, it's really complicated. I saw you fucking Jon outside. I saw you fucking while we were on vacation. I know you had an affair with someone when we were first married. Did I ever really know you? Don't answer that because it really doesn't matter." I didn't want to display any anger to my wife, but it was difficult.

"Tanya, the other woman is married too. And I just can't live through our lies to one another anymore. I'm leaving."

Tanya burst into tears and walked into the bedroom. Through her tears she sputtered, "Babe please don't leave me, we can work this out. I was just feeling closed in, and I don't know. These things I did meant nothing to me."

"Tanya," I started, "this is not the first time with Jon. That's not nothing."

I pulled an empty suitcase out of my closet and started packing some things. Tanya continued on and on over the next several minutes while I completed packing clothing for the next few days.

"Tanya, we'll make this simple. We'll split everything down the line fairly so you can do your thing and I can do mine. But it's over. I will be back on Saturday to pick up my belongings. I'm leaving everything else here. We'll have to talk about the logistics, but it is what it is."

I turned and walked out of the bedroom, listening to Tanya's crying from the bedroom.

The last domino had fallen.