A Gentle Dominance

Story Info
New sub learns dominance can be purely mental.
1.2k words
4.11
67.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

As the midnight blizzard howls around the mountainside cabin, bethany kneels by the fireplace, basking in its warmth upon her nude body. Wearing only a pair of tiny earrings, she waits, listening to the wind rattling against the windows and the crackling of the burning wood before her. she loses herself in the tall, dancing flames, her thoughts turning inward, searching her mind and her soul, considering why she wants to be dominated, trying to find that event in her life which prompted a desire to willingly submit to the bidding and the whim of another.

The sound of her Master's footfalls brings her back to her present situation. she turns to see Him clad entirely in black as He approaches slowly, His shoes clicking softly on the hardwood floor. A bit of apprehension fills her momentarily, but His smile reassures her as His eyes drink in her natural beauty, illuminated wonderfully by the light of the fire, the only source of light for miles around on this dreary midwinter night.

her Master sits on the sofa, situated somewhat in the shadows, and simply extends a hand toward the young submissive. After kneeling for so long, her knees and legs ache a bit as the muscles are put to use once more, and slowly begins to stand - until she sees the Dominant's signal for her to return to the floor. she kneels again, confused, and tries to determine what He wants her to do. After a few moments, she begins to crawl toward Him, and knows she has chosen correctly when she sees His smile. she blushes a little as she feels His eyes upon her, and casts her eyes to the floor, hiding her blushing face with her hair as she closes the distance between them, until she at last has positioned herself between His legs. Instinctively, she kisses his left thigh through His jeans and rests her head upon His leg, looking up at Him as she boldly caresses Him. They simply regard each other in a lengthy, reverent silence as He gently strokes her head and toys with her hair.

"Put on some music," He at last commands her, breaking the gentle silence. After kissing His thigh once more, bethany turns around and crawls across the room, knowing too well that her most private areas are now completely exposed to her Master's intense, penetrating gaze. It is rather embarrassing to know that she is so prominently displayed, but she also finds it somewhat thrilling, somewhat "dirty." Most importantly, from the deep, profound trust they have established over the years as friends and now as lovers, she knows that no matter how vulnerable she may ever be in His presence, no harm shall come to her - at least, nothing which will leave any lasting markings upon her body... or her mind.

Reaching the opposite side of the room, bethany is required to stand to reach the stereo and the small collection of CDs atop a bookcase. In the dim light, she has to truly focus intently to read the CD covers and make a decision. While her "delay" is not deliberate, she is certain that her Master finds it quite useful for caressing her with His eyes, and she actually seems to feel a feather-light touch roaming from her feet to her shoulders and back down again as she makes her decision. Finally, she selects a CD of piano music and inserts it in the small stereo. Once the music begins, she adjusts the volume and returns to the sofa.

...fully upright. Only when she reaches the outstretched hand does she realize her mistake, her eyes growing large, a gasp escaping her lips. Before she knows what is happening, He has roughly pulled her down and across His lap and is spanking her hard - once, twice, thrice - and then His hand simply caresses her, dipping down between her legs to gently tease her as she lays across Him, somewhat disappointed in herself and somewhat turned on by the punishment and the bold caresses. bethany finds herself trembling a little - both from being punished and from the current teasing - which is slowly magnified by the blood pooling in her head as it is lower than her torso in this compromising position.

"Stand." she does, feeling a slow relief as the blood meanders back down into her body, then she is drawn down to sit in her Master's lap. she finds herself enjoying this gentle dominance, being ordered around without any sense of harshness or meanness to the situation. It feels odd to be completely nude while He is fully dressed - despite their lengthy history, it is still somewhat embarrassing and even humiliating - but the unease is quickly cast aside as He hugs her securely to Him. her arms wrap tightly around Him, and she knows she is truly safe from the many daily pressures of the world. He rocks her gently as they enjoy the soft music and the warmth radiating both from the fireplace and from each other's simple presence.

Two, three, four soft piano solos pass, and the longtime companions remain locked together on the sofa. When they make the slightest movement, it is to share a long, slow, heartfelt kiss, only to resume the tender hug afterward. But finally, the embrace ends. As bethany lazily rests her head upon her Master's shoulder, He gently fondles her chest, causing her to whimper softly into His neck as she kisses and nibbles Him teasingly.

Eventually, the CD ends. Pointing to the bag in a nearby corner, He whispers one phrase: "Set it up." Reluctantly, the young beauty slips to the floor and - after a mental reminder - crawls to the corner, again fully aware of His eyes drilling deep into her. Upon reaching her goal, she carefully extracts the inflatable mattress from its storage bag and drags it awkwardly to the front of the fireplace. Only then does she truly realize what is expected of her next, and she casts a questioning expression to the amused Dominant. He simply motions her back to her task, trying to keep from smiling too much at His unspoken challenge. With a sigh, she resigns herself to a lengthy time trying to inflate the mattress with her own breath, and sets to work, hearing her Master stand behind her and leave the room.

By the time He rejoins her, bethany is nearly breathless, and quite lightheaded. Yet she is ignored by the Dominant as He removes the grate from the fireplace, adds more wood, and replaces the grate. He leaves again, and she must obviously work alone to inflate the large mattress. With a soft sigh, she continues her task obediently, enjoying the added heat from the extra wood in the fireplace.

her Master returns again when the young submissive is finished. This time, however, He is also completely nude, carrying a fitted sheet sized for the mattress as well as a thick blanket. she caps the mattress then kneels by the fire, taking great pleasure from its warmth as she watches her Master carefully affix the sheet, then slide the mattress closer to the small blaze. At His gesture, bethany crawls onto the mattress, laying down in time to be covered by the heavy blanket. her Master goes to the sofa, retrieves the two end pillows, and returns, placing them by her head before joining her underneath the blanket.

Holding each other close, they converse softly about her inaugural training as a submissive, about what is planned for the next few days of their much-needed vacation, about life in general, then drift off to sleep together, warmed by the fire and by the blanket... and by each other.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers