A Gentlemen's Valentine for a Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it's a story that takes place in the Victorian Age in Boston, in the 1890's. The story is about Charles and Elizabeth and they gradually become lovers, before getting married."

"That's the kind of stories, you like to read, huh?"

He opened the book and read a few passages and stopped to look at her. It was odd how he was looking at her, as if noticing her for the first time in a long time. The way that he looked at her now was how he used to look at her, before they were married. The way that he looked at her now was how she imagined Charles looked at Elizabeth.

"Yes," she said holding her breath, while waiting for him to say something hurtful out of his insensitivity and ignorance. She figured he'd question her obvious need to read a romantic novel and for her to want to imagine her foolish fantasies of love and romance.

"You read about romance because you feel that romance is missing from your life," he said looking from the book to her. "Is that it?"

Dumbfounded into silence, she was shocked by his insight but embarrassed by her admission.

"Yes," she said exhaling, as if her fantasy was suddenly deflated by him taking an interest.

Her heart hurt. Only, she couldn't tell if he was hurt and angry or interested in how she truly felt. Maybe there was something symbolic about that hockey game he was watching that would make him score points now with her. Indeed, he was scoring points with her, so long as he didn't finish by saying something stupid to hurt her feelings and ruin the mood.

"I used to be romantic," he said. "Do you remember?"

"Bob," she said suddenly feeling awkwardly uncomfortable that he now knew that she vicariously lived through her romance novels. Feeling that she needed to explain, while defending her need to read about love and about romance, she said, "You're the love of my life. I don't need to read--"

"I can do this," he said reading more of the book. "I can be your Charles and you can be my big, breasted Elizabeth. You already have the big tits," he said with a grin. "I'll call you Elizabeth and, if you don't mind, you can call me Charles."

She couldn't believe it. A dream come true, she swooned at his sensitivity. What a wonderful man he is.

"Oh, Charles, I love you," she said removing her nightgown with his gentle nudge and hint by him lifting her hem, before throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him, as if he was Charles.

Bobek and Susan made love. Only this time was different. With her being Elizabeth and him being Charles, their lovemaking was better than the first time they made love, even better than the lovemaking they had during their Honeymoon. A sudden resurgence in their relationship, now every time Susan brought home a romance novel, Bobek looked forward to playing the part of her love interest. Depending on the story, sometimes they laughed, sometimes they cried, but always they made love.

No longer separated by a floor with him watching television and with her reading her book alone in bed, while pleasuring herself, this Valentine's Day was the best one she ever had and one she'll always remember.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.