A Ghost of a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers

After their meal, they spent the day lounging, talking, they even went to the park and revisited the places that they used to love so much when Tristan was alive. A time or two, tears would sparkle in Sam’s eyes, and Tristan would simply put an arm around his shoulder and tell him he understood. It was hard, but Sam would nod his head, and they would move on to the next place.

Words flowed like water, conversation and fragments of memories seeped into the two men as they enjoyed each others company, and before too long, it was growing dark, and children began to drift out of their homes, parents holding their hands, as they begged candy off of various houses.

They were driving around, in a moment of comfortable silence when Sam glanced up at his friend. “Hey… I think we should go to that party. I kinda wanna see Carolyn…” he said, and Tristan felt his heart plummet into the ground. It was such a sense of despair that met him, that for a moment he didn’t believe he could talk, so instead he just nodded.

Upon arrival, they were greeted by numerous friends all with beer in hand, some dressed in ridiculous costumes and playing music far to loud for anyone with any care for their ear drums. Josh always threw great Halloween parties. He even dug up his front lawn with numerous open graves.

Walking about, Sam introduced Tristan to friends he’d known for years, and they were non the wiser, either. It was a bit strange, as if his dearest friend wore some immaculate Halloween costume, one that fooled absolutely everyone but Sam. They drank, and talked, and had fun, but Tristan kept watching as Sam glanced around, looking for Carolyn, appearing slightly nervous, unsure. It wasn’t a good sign, not for Tristan.

Finally, after a couple hours, she swept into the room in all her glory. She came dressed as an oversexed witch. Long hair streaming behind her, with streaks of black, the clichéd witches hat, and a dress that didn’t leave much to the imagination. She spotted Sam right away, and moved towards him.

“Sam! You came!” she sounded happy about it, and Sam appeared unsure.

“Yea, we were just about to head out.” News to Tristan, who stood at his side and watched the encounter, trying not to make sarcastic comments about the cheating bitch of a woman who broke the heart of the man he was in love with.

“Oh... well… do you think maybe we could talk for a moment?” She asked, giving a look of insecurity. She was good at those. In fact, it was the reason she said she’d cheated on him. She just felt so bloody insecure. A shame, indeed, but still not a good enough reason.

“Sure,” Sam said, taking her arm and leading her to a quieter part of the house and seating her down on a little coffee table. Tristan followed, but hung back enough to give the impression of privacy while he eavesdropped.

Reaching out, Carolyn took Sam’s index finger and held it as if she were a small child, and he an intimidating adult. “Look, Sam… I miss you. I … I know I fucked up, but damnit… I just cant stop thinking of you. Every day, every day I think about how much you mean to me and I just cant let you go. I know its selfish, but could you find it in your heart to forgive me? I know. I know. I broke your heart and I don’t deserve a damned thing, but could you just… could you just think about it?” she took a deep breath, which made Tristan fear her breasts would pop out of that dress all together, and then let it out in a slow sigh, gazing mournfully up at the man who she’d dated for five years.

Sam seemed to ponder her words, and finally, he nodded. “I’ll think about it.” He said, pulling his hand free of her grip, then without another word, he turned and grabbed Tristan. “Lets get out of here.” He said, his voice sounding flat, emotionless. Tristan was concerned.

They left the party without much fanfare, in fact at the pace Sam was going Tristan was certain that any minute he might sprout wings and suddenly take flight. Instead of getting into the car, like Tristan thought he might do, he continued to walk towards the cemetery.

“You gonna take her back?” Trist asked experimentally, the first words spoken since leaving the party, and Carolyn, behind.

“I don’t know,” was all Sam would say, stepping through the gate of the cemetery and up onto the grassy little hill that lead to their favorite tree.

“I guess I could understand if you did, but I don’t like it.” Tristan said, following beside his friend and then running on ahead, beating him to the tree.

They sat down, backs to the old worn trunk, and gazed up at the stars. “Do you think that you’ll end up leaving?” Sam said, “Do you think you can accomplish what you set out to do?” he asked.

“I don’t know.” He said, “But lets focus on spending the last hours of our time together, If I have to leave, I want to feel good about being here with you.” Tristan whispered, heaving a soft sigh.

Suddenly, Sam turned to Tristan and shoved him so hard that he toppled over, giving a humph and a small shrieking sound. “What was that for?” He exclaimed, frowning pointedly at his friend.

“For dying. Fool.” Sam replied, then shrugged his shoulders.

“Hey, Trist? What’s it like having sex with a man? I’m curious. Is it true, about men having something like a G spot in their… you know?” Sam asked, and Tristan laughed, arching an eyebrow.

“Wanna find out?” He asked simply, wiggling his eyebrows at his dearest friend, causing him to blush even brighten than Tristan had earlier, when he was caught stealing a peek.

“Come on, I’m serious!”

“And what makes you think I’m not, Sam?” he asked, eyes deadly serious. “I’ve been dead six months, you better believe I wanna a piece of ass.”

“Oh, so that’s all I am to you?” Sam fluttered his eyelashes in a dramatic manner, “A Piece of ass! HURMPH!”

“Yeap.” Tristan replied, grinning from ear to ear, though his eyes spoke a different story all together, all full of tenderness, and longing. It was so intense, that Sam had to look away, and upon doing so he saw that the crumpled up envelope that had held his letter had fallen out of Tristan’s pocket and onto the ground.

Biding his time, Sam waited until Tristan had laid out upon the ground, staring up through the beautiful gold and red leaves at the stars, and then he leaned over and picked up the letter. He took his time opening it, trying to be as quiet as he possibly could, and when he finally got the letter open he began to read.

Sam,

I am writing you this letter, with no intent to ever share it with you, but I just had to get out my feelings or I think I will soon explode. I love you. I have loved you from the time we were kids, and I will always love you with every breath I take. I know that you are straight, and I know you love Carolyn, might even marry her one day, but my heart will always be in your hands. Every look I’ve ever given you, every touch, every shared joke, it was all with love in my heart. Even now, as I sit here writing you this letter, I cry for the love that will never be recognized. I have tried to find some one to replace you, but I simply can’t, and I find the taste of another’s lips turn bitter on my tongue. I am yours, forever, always. My love, my heart, my soul – Its all yours. If this letter ever finds you, rest assured it was not intended to, and that I do not expect you to suddenly change. Just be who you are, because that’s what I love so much about you.

Love always,

Tristan

Sam stared at the letter, his eyes misting with tears, and then turned to look at Tristan. He’d noticed that Sam had picked up the letter, and watched him as he’d read it, and now, he sat there regarding him with a look on his face, the look a man gives his lover when he first tells him he loves him. Sam could crush him, he knew this, and in his heart he felt he might never know a moment sweeter then this one.

“Well?” Tristan asked, his voice low, soft. Sam couldn’t help but feel something stirring in his blood, something that felt remarkably like desire. He had always loved Tristan… but was he IN love with him? There was only one way to find out.

Sam carefully folded the letter in silence, slipping it back into its envelope, and then put it in his pocket all while Tristan watched on, fear beginning to glimmer in those beautiful green depths of his. Sam didn’t want to see that fear, so as Tristan began to sit up once more, as if about to run away, to get away from Sam and the silence that began to stretch on. Without thinking about it, Sam’s hand came to curl around Tristan’s neck, and he pulled his friend into an embrace. His lips met Tristan’s soft and inviting mouth, and he kissed him with all of his heart.

Two things happened. First, Tristan gave a startled sound deep in his throat, and second, Sam felt himself almost immediately grow hard beneath his jeans. Oh yes, he was definitely interested in Tristan, and he felt as if for the first time he was finally seeing things clearly. Frantic hands began to pull at Trist’s shirt, hands that ached to run over the well defined muscles beneath, the smooth skin of Tristan’s pale flesh. Sam wanted to touch him everywhere.

“Sam...” Tristan groaned, his heart in his throat, his mouth locking onto Sam’s in a kiss that soon grew so heated he felt as if he was eating his love from the mouth down, devouring him, claiming him. But it wasn’t Tristan that was doing the claiming, it was Sam, in his quiet exploration.

“Don’t worry.” He whispered to Trist, “I’ve got your heart.” It was the closest to admission of love that Tristan had ever heard from his friends mouth, and it made him want him all the more, made him burn for Sam, to have him, to hold him close. He pulled Sam’s shirt up over his head, fingernails scratching along his spine as he drew him close.

“Come here.” Trist murmured, his voice husky, needy, and Sam complied, pressing in close as he too pulled Tristan’s shirt off and tossed it to the ground.

Lips and hands moved, caressed everywhere. Not any one place was left out of the frantic touching that ensued. Tristan found that Sam’s ears were extremely sensitive when he administered a particularly harsh bite, only to hear his love moan in the most wonderfully wanton manner, tilting his head so that he could get better access. Sam, in turn, found that Tristan’s neck was a place of great interest, his teeth lightly raking as Tristan squirmed in his grip.

It didn’t take long for pants to be discarded, and suddenly, Sam felt nervous. “What are we doing?” he groaned softly, and Tristan didn’t answer, he just slide his hand down Sam’s belly, burying fingers into the nest of curls so as to wrap his hand around the incredibly hard length of his shaft. That was all that he needed, soon Sam’s head was resting back against the tree as Tristan began to stroke him, slow at first, tender, gentle, but with great strength. He was so masculine, so masculine and yet so soft and gentle. It was a combination that had Sam’s head reeling, it was almost too much for him to handle.

Without any warning, Tristan lowered his head, engulfing Sam’s cock into his mouth, sliding and swirling his tongue over the underside of the sensitive shaft as he stroked the base of it with his hands and feather light fingertips. Giving a gasp of shocked surprise, Sam’s hands came up to curl into the soft blonde waves of Tristan’s hair, holding him tight, pulling him down harder on his length while he moaned and whimpered wantonly. Tristan obliged, taking his friend deeper into his throat, hilting him in the warmth of his mouth, sucking hard, then soft, before beginning on a slow rhythm that was designed to drive his love absolutely insane with need.

Having accomplished his task, Tristan watched with adoration as Sam’s chest began to raise and fall, his heart pounding in his chest, his excitement near its peak. And just as Sam thought he’d loose all semblance of control in Tristan’s warm and comforting mouth, he pulled back, licking his lips, gazing down at Sam with lust and love. It was a heady feeling, but Sam was going crazy. “Why’d you stop? Why? Don’t stop, oh gods, please Tristan, don’t stop.” He whispered, panting softly.

“Let me make love to you.” He whispered, and Sam’s breath froze in his throat, his mouth going dry with nerves. “I… I know this should be gentle, a first time should be slow, and tender and loving, but I need you and I don’t think I have the time, nor the inclination to make it as slow and drawn out as I want it to be. Please, let me make love to you, and I promise I will make it up to you next time.” He whispered.

Sam nodded his head, swallowing hard. “How do you want me?” he asked, nervous, unsure, his voice wavering and unsteady.

“In every way imaginable.” Tristan replied, smiling softly, and then he said, “Just lay on your back,” and he pulled a small bottle of ‘Astro glide’ from his pocket.

“Isn’t that mine?” Sam asked, distracting himself for a moment. Tristan nodded.

“I saw it, and I hoped, but I wasn’t certain, that this might happen.” He whispered.

“You were pretty certain you were gonna get laid.” Sam argued, then chuckled slightly.

“No… I wasn’t, and it frightened me.” Tristan whispered, taking his own rock hard member in hand and coating it in the slick liquid, then taking Sam’s hips and pulling them down, tilting them up. He coated his fingers in the lubricant, and gazed adoringly into Sam’s eyes as those fingers began to slide and probe against the tight opening of his ass. “Look at me, and relax, I love you, I want this to be good.” He whispered.

Sam nodded his head, “Okay.” He said, his voice sounding hoarse, his body responding instantly to the hesitant touch of his lovers fingers. He was so nervous, that he had to make a conscious effort to relax his body, completely and utterly new to this type of anal play. When the probing fingers began to push into him, Sam thought he’d go insane. It hurt, a little, but Tristan took his time, making it gentle, going soft and smooth. Fingers glided into his body, and then out, beginning a slow rhythm.

“I’m getting you ready, your tight, I don’t want to hurt you.” He whispered, still watching Sam’s eyes, and not watching his fingers. “Look at me, it will help, remember I don’t want to hurt you, I love you. Tell me if anything I do is uncomfortable, I will change how I do it.” He whispered, then turned his fingers to rub upwards, aiming for the prostate.

He knew exactly when he hit it, because Sam’s eyes got wide and he suddenly relaxed, his body loosening, his breath coming in a sharp pant. “Oh God, GOD, Tristan!” he cried out softly, his voice muted with lust. “Oh don’t stop... Jesus... fucking… H… Christ.” He murmured, and Tristan smiled, taking that moment to add a third finger to the mix, gently stretching him, moving his fingers within him for a long time, pressing up against the prostate, then letting up all together on it, only to stroke his digits in and out of the tight opening.

He spent a good amount of time on this, and by the time he felt Sam was ready, he was near tears with need. “Are you sure your ready?” Tristan asked, and Sam nodded his head, gazing up with those deep brown eyes of his so incredibly trusting, so incredibly loving. Yes, Loving, Sam was clear, he loved Tristan, no matter what else happened, he would have this night with him, and he would never, ever regret it.

Trist recoated his cock with the lubricant, and then leaned over Sam, settling in between his legs, one hand lightly stroking his thigh as the other held him up. “Relax, remember, and tell me if I hurt you. I will go slow.” He told his friend. This was better then Tristan could have ever imagined it. While Sam was nervous, he was incredibly open to trying things, open to touching and loving every new thing with wide eyed and innocent wonder.

Grasping his own cock, Tristan positioned himself against Sam’s entrance, and with utter love in his eyes, he began to gently push forward. At Sam’s wince, Tristan brought one hand up to stroke his love’s face. “Bare down on me,” he whispered, “Relax and open, yes... that’s good, oh gods.” His own breath caught as Sam did what was asked of him, relaxing as much as he could, giving himself up completely to Tristan’s loving embrace.

Sam’s hands came up to stroke the line of Trist’s shoulders, then curl around his neck to caress his back as he gazed into his eyes, focusing on breathing, on memorizing that tender look that Tristan wore. It was intense, the first time sharing such an experience, and Sam’s heart was in his throat. The deeper Tristan went, the more Sam felt as if he was owned, mind body and soul. Finally, with much slowness, Tristan slid fully into him and Sam simply closed his eyes and savored the full feeling that this brought with it.

“Are you okay?” Tristan whispered, bringing his mouth down to gently brush kisses over Sam’s lips, and cheeks, and nose and eyes.

“Yea... I’m good. It feels wonderful.” He whispered back, arms holding Trist close, loving. “Please... move, I need you.” His voice came out in a bare whisper, and Tristan nodded his head.

It started slow, Tristan drawing out, then slowly pushing back into him, filling him full. Each movement brought a moan, or a sigh of pleasure from Tristan’s mouth, and in short order it began to do the same for Sam. It was amazing, each thrust brought the length of Trist’s shaft over that sensitive spot inside him. It felt electric, as if jolts of pleasure shot through his form with each thrust.

It didn’t take long for Sam to begin responding, and when he did he lifted his hips up, pressing himself against the invading member, then letting his hips down as Tristan pulled back. “Gods... I need you, I’ve needed you so long.” Tristan whispered, whimpered really, and that’s about when he really started to take him. He settled into a rhythm that was both fast and gentle, not the rough hard strokes that he would manage were Sam seasoned in this form of love making, but not quite the slow hesitance that he’d used earlier. “Tell me... tell me if feels good, Sam.” He whispered, his voice breaking on soft gasps, uncontrollable moans that whispered through the branches of the tree and rose like prayers on the wind.

“It feels good, It feels incredible.” Sam whispered, moaning, and then Tristan shifting so he could begin stroking Sam’s cock with each thrust. This startled Sam at first, but soon, he realized what Trist was doing, he was adding to the pleasure, he had the full intent of making Sam scream for him before this was over. At this pace, it didn’t take long, and soon Sam’s eyes locked on Tristan’s and they both panted softly, making soft sounds that only two lovers entwined in each others arms have any right to make.

“Tristan... I’m so close...” Sam whispered, and then arched his back and cried out, his entire body tensing as orgasm came crashing down around him. Tristan met him half way, burying his cock deep into Sam’s ass as he felt his entire body contract and tense, his balls painfully tight as he began to erupt, coating Sam’s warm body with thick hot fluid even as Sam coated his hand and both their bellies in the same way.

“Tristan... Tristan, Tristan,” Sam began to murmur as he came down from the high of pleasure, that incredibly blissful moment where all feels right with the world, and you just know that everything will work out. Everything will be just fine. Tristan collapsed atop him, and then curled arms around his neck and held him close, pressing soft kisses to his neck and shoulder.

“Sam, you are so sweet, so wonderful, more then anything I ever could have dreamed.” Tristan panted out, his voice a bare whisper, a soft brush of air against Sam’s sweat dampened flesh.

They laid like that, in silence, wrapped only in the crisp autumn night, with the sound of their labored breathing ringing in the still darkness around them. And after a short while, they both dozed, their arms and legs entwined, holding each other, loving each other. They slept, it was peaceful sleep, and not long before dawn, Sam stirred and leaned in to kiss Tristan awake.

sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers