A Ghost of a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers

”Kimmy,” a voice whispered in her ear. Feeling panic at the position her body was in, she opened her eyes and stared out at the empty room. She wondered if her father had called her. The fun was over, she better get herself together. All at once, she felt the statue squirm around her, gripping her legs, holding her against its’ chest. She screamed, and was immediately muffled by one of the hands. “Kimmy dear,” the voice whispered again. “Welcome to my house. I’m glad you came. Oops, I mean you will soon.” Laughter followed the sinister voice. As the long tongue of the baldhead licked the side of her neck and circled around to tease her lower lip.


”Let me go,” she managed to say. Totally aghast at the rough tongue which sent shivers throughout her body.


”Little girl, you were looking for something weren’t you?” the voice asked.


”What’s going on? Looking for what?” Kim answered.


”You know what, silly girl. Playing games only makes the situation look foolish.”


”Please let me go, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Kim begged.


”You are mine now, Kimmy, since you wanted me in the first place. You like the feeling of your body in this position. No need to answer. I know I can feel your desire. You are begging to be fondled, to be caressed, to be touched all over.”


”That’s not true!” Kelly exclaimed, aware of her arousal.


The penis wiggled below her, and she panicked at the movement. Kim felt completely helpless, as the hands around her tits started to pluck at the nipples even as the blouse was unbuttoned and cast aside. This sent waves of pleasure through her trapped body. The other hands raised her tennis skirt, and ripped her panties from her body. She squealed as the tongue pushed in her mouth and danced with her tongue. The excitement at the hand maneuverings and the slippery tongue began to take their toll on the virgin.


”Please stop, please,” Kim beckoned. Her body was betraying her even as she begged for it to stop.


”What’s the matter little girl? Are you not enjoying the madcap fun we are having? Well, we are just getting started!”


Under the skirt, Kim felt the rub of the warm penis on her pussy lips. A hand teased her clitoris as it awakened Kim to eroticism she discovered had her in the grip of pleasure. She moaned through the tongue, as it pulled away. She felt lips suckle her from above on the nape of her neck.
Helpless she succumbed to the chills that were coursing through her body. The fingers around her pussy were pinching her clit and pushing there way into her. All the while, the penis was constantly teasing her from underneath, rubbing, rubbing, rubbing. Kim was moving in response to the penis and hand, wanton in her reaction. She was a complete slave to her body. Needing the sexual manipulations the strange statue was giving to her.


”Please stop,” Kim, cried, a last attempt to stop the onslaught.


”Little girl is becoming a big girl isn’t she?” the voice responded. “All the time you spent by the mirror, staring at yourself, playing with yourself. Never taking in the real pleasure of your body. It feels sooooooooo good doesn’t it? You want more don’t you?”


”No,” she answered weakly. A finger pushed against her clit and rubbed it tenderly. A moan escaped her mouth. “No” she repeated helplessly.


”Kimmy,” the voice whispered, “you like that, huh? Do you want me to do it again?”


”Ugh,” she moaned. Unable to answer as her tits were being mashed, and her mouth ravaged by the tongue again.


”I’ll take that as a yes, Kimmy, my sweet. Enjoy the pleasure, it’s all good...all good!”


At 18 years, she had never felt this helpless and this desire in her life. She was swept away by the betrayal of her emotions. She wanted so bad to get to the peak of her desire. The penis had her wanting more. The hands pinched and prodded her tits and pussy, making her pant uncontrollably. Her body was so alive, so hot to the touch. Then she started to tilt slightly downwards, as she got bent over at the waist. Without much warning the penis slid into her virgin hole, and pushed through her cherry wall. It was a huge size impaling her, and even though there was pain from her devirgining, the ecstasy she had, outweighed that small price she paid. The penis withdrew slowly, as she was overcome with the greatest orgasm of her young life. The statue took her to new heights, as the penis started rhythmically thrusting into Kim, causing her to grunt aloud at the thrills she was absorbing. She absorbed the whole pounding the thing was giving to her, and she came again. With her ass, she moved with the blows from behind, trying to get more inside her, harder and faster.

Totally possessed in her desires she became lost in the fucking she received, and the only thing she cared about was getting more of the same. Louder and louder she came, more frequently as time went by. All those hands, caressing her at once was too much to bear. Her tongue matched the wicked python that moved within her mouth. Fucked harder she was one big cum machine. Kim became one with the statue, and her father and sister didn’t even know she was there. Her mind grew blank, and there was only pleasure now.


Don awoke to the mix of emotions. Regret, lead to immediate arousal from his mind’s eye. He couldn’t believe the sight of his young daughter. He always thought of her as his little girl. She was always a little bit tomboyish in her attitude and dress. Never in his wildest dreams, would he see her like such a fox. She is beyond beauty and the thought of her in a sexual way, sent the wrong feelings to his subconscious.


He gathered himself and pulled up his pants. He was a bit damp below, but he’ll get over it. He sees that the tunnel goes on in the distance so he decides to trek on. With just as much twist and turns and ups and downs as before, he arrives at a hatch above him. He tugs on the door handle, and a staircase comes down. He ascends the small staircase and arrives at a wall with a little light under it. He figures it to be an exit, and he pushes it a little. The wall automatically shifts to the side and he notices he’s in his daughter’s walk-in closet. All the clothes on the hangers are his clues. He quietly pushes the door open and sees his sleeping daughter.


Kelly is the picture of innocence, with the covers up to her chin. Don smells the unmistakable smell of sex emanating from her though, and can’t get the bathroom escapade out of his mind. Her movements, her hair being tossed about, her eyes looking right at him, and that gorgeous body covered with the silky smooth baby oil. The way she rocked against the sink as the unseen intruder pummeled her from behind. Her rock hard nipples were poking out to be sucked. That delicious pussy, just waited to be eaten. The very thought had him hypnotized at the covers, wanting to see more. Then the voice was back in his head. You want more; I’ll give you more.


The covers began to slide off the bed and to the floor, and his knockout daughter lay still underneath in only panties and nightie, which was being slowly torn from her body. Don just stood still, transfixed on what was
happening. Her tits came free and her legs parted as the panties to were taken from Kelly’s body. The smell just overwhelmed the poor father. He wanted a taste he had to have a taste. He couldn’t for the life of him
resist the powerful urge. All rational about the love for his child, had been lost. He had to at least sample the ambrosia between her legs.


As if she knew he was coming her legs flew apart for him. He climbed the edge of the bed, and smelled the powerful fragrance up close. Then he dove right in. His tongue started licking her thighs and around her pussy before he went to work on his prize. He wants her to know how a real man eats pussy. Slowly, with love for his lady. She must feel everything, but in time, it must build to they are crazy with passion. His tongue does laps all around her pussy lips, then he sucks on the outer edges, working his way
towards her clit. She tastes so good. Sweet, sweet nectar.


Kelly once again felt the arousal that had taken her breath away twice that day. This time it felt different, more tenderly, but all the same, it felt great. She hesitates to open her eyes, and just lets the waves of
pleasure grow within her. There is something wet on and around her pussy. She can feel it, and sink into the reality of it. It felt so good, and she didn’t want it to stop, but she opened her eyes. Between her legs, licking
her nether region is her father.


”Daddy!” Kelly screamed.


Don poked his head up for a second, looked into her lust filled eyes, and decided to make her daughter feel his love. He didn’t feel as he could explain the power she had over him, so he wanted to make her happy. He
immediately attacked her love button, the center of her womanhood, and she moaned her protests to him. She felt her give into his tongue-lashings, and her reluctant body met his tongue with each lick.


”Daddy, please...ahhhh...please, stop...ahhhh!!!” Kelly didn’t understand. She wanted him to stop, but he kept on attacking her pussy. She could barely here herself think. The power of his tongue is too much on her
weak body. Just 24 hours ago she never even thought about her pussy, now it is all she knows. She couldn’t help herself react to his manipulations. Her ass bounced up to meet her father’s tongue. She felt overwhelmed, and guilty that her father is doing this to her. She wants it to stop, but it feels so
good, that she couldn’t bring herself to push him away. One of his hands reached out and fondled her right breast, making the nipple stand out in attention. Pinching it slightly, and doing the same with the other one. His other hand pulled apart her pussy lips to get his tongue in deeper. She bucks upwards to meet his tongue thrusts. He starts to fuck her pussy with it, and she cums with a loud scream.


Don loved the taste of her sex. He couldn’t get enough, but he wanted her to cum, and when she did, he wanted more. He picked her ass off the bed and plunged his thumb into her pussy, and flicked her clit with his forefinger. He drove her crazy, and all he wants is to plunge his cock inside of her, but he decides to finger fuck her to another orgasm first.


With her ass pulled off the bed and his fingers plunging into her, she spreads out her legs more so he can get in deeper. He moves his thumb in faster and faster driving her crazy. She loves what he’s doing to her.
Completely his love slave, to do what he wants her to do. As long as she feels this good, she doesn’t care what happens.


”Daddy, harder, ooooh, give it to me harder, pleaseeeeee!”


With one quick movement, Don pulls one leg over the other, and flips her on her stomach. He had to have her, had to have her now, or he would go nuts. He pulls his pants down and his dripping cock springs to life. He doesn’t waste any time, and places the head at the entranceway to her tunnel. He teases her pussy lips with it, and hears her beg for it. Don hears the voice tell him that Kelly needs to be taught who the master of this house is, and she needs to be punished with Don’s cock. Not pleasured by it! Without any control he pulls out of her and cums all over her back. Don is then pushed to the ground and watches his daughter get fucked by the invisible apparition. He sees her eyes lock on his.


He felt the warm spray on her backside and then saw his father fall to her left on the floor. She was going to protest, when something grabbed her ass and hips. Like before, something warm and alive inserted itself at the doorway to her pussy. Only to be removed and thrust into her asshole. It hurt, but the pain disappeared quickly as she felt a lubricant fill her pain with pleasure. She came, as her ravaged ass, filled with a new excitement, she didn’t have previously. The thing behind her began a slow in and out that made her shriek with joy, and she came a third time. It didn’t stop, it got faster, and harder, and she cried in pleasure over and over again. She didn’t stop cumming; it is as if, she couldn’t stop cumming. Wave after beautiful wave overtook her body and soul. Kelly never would imagine life being this good. She lost herself in the movements of the fucking and cumming, and blanked out in her pleasure.

Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers
12