A Ghostly Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt like she should be disgusted, but she realized she needed to orgasm more than ever. As the man backed away, Karen begged through a mouthful of come for the man to pleasure her. With a chuckle, the man quietly moved behind her and then came back with a very large vibrating dildo. To Karen it looked like it was a foot long, and at least as big around as a can of soda. Again the man leaned against the chair with his knife hand. Karen still hadn't noticed it in her aroused state. He crouched slightly, and deftly switched the vibrator on as he pushed it into Karen's dripping pussy. She could already feel the orgasm building, and knew it wouldn't be long before it took over her body.

The man's eyes watched her intently as she cam closer and closer to exploding with her orgasm. Then, almost without warning it came, and she bucked in the chair, all of the muscles in her body contracting along with the contractions of her orgasm. She lost control of her body, pissing on the floor, and pushing the butt plug out in her lust.

When the orgasm finally subsided, Karen noticed the man standing before her again. It was now that she noticed the knife. It was long, with a black blade that looked to be sharpened on both sides. Karen's terror welled up in her as the man slowly approached her with the knife level with her breast. Closer the man came and Karen was sure he was going to plunge the knife into her heart. She was going to die here, alone.

But Karen wasn't alone. Before the man could take another step, his eyes widened in what could only have been fear. A rush of cold passed through Karen, and quickly solidified into the luminescent smoke woman. Between Karen and the man, the smoke woman further solidified and then suddenly thrust it's arm forward into the man's chest. He immediately dropped the knife, and went pale. He doubled over in obvious pain, and collapsed to the floor.

Turning, the smoke woman then faced Karen, and she thought that she saw a face, beautiful and sad. With what appeared great effort, the smoke woman solidified more and more until it held enough form to release the bindings holding Karen's right wrist. Then, it began dissipating until there was no sign of Karen's savior.

It took a long while for her hand to work properly; it had been bound so tightly it had fallen asleep. Eventually she was able to free herself, and on wobbly legs, Karen stumbled out of the concrete room.

Karen managed to work her way up a set of stairs, and found herself back in the parking garage. Naked shaking, Karen covered herself as best she could and began crying for help.

One week later Karen was released from the hospital. She had given her story several times to the police, leaving out the part about her luminescent savior. The hospital seemed to want to put her in a loony bin anyway, if she started talking about smoke killing her tormenter they would have put her there for sure.

Finally home, Karen didn't know what to do with herself. Now that she was home, and didn't have doctors, nurses, and policed detectives bothering her all the time, she finally had the time to think and remember all that had happened to her under the parking garage.

Karen lay down in bed, and began to think over what had happened. As she thought about the various tortures she had endured, she began getting aroused. With a huff, Karen pulled off her clothes and lay down again, hoping to finger herself into an orgasm. She soon became frustrated, and began pinching and pulling at her nipples trying to achieve some amount of pain that would help her orgasm. Karen began to cry. She realized without the pain and humiliation she had experienced, she couldn't come. Crying, Karen fell asleep, oblivious of anything except her own desire.

Several hours later, Karen woke up and realized it was dark. She got out of bed, and got dressed as she thought again about what had happened to her. Suddenly, she had an idea. Quickly Karen finished dressing, and left her apartment.

Before long, Karen was again standing in the concrete room. She looked around, unable to see what she was looking for. She closed the door behind her, leaving the room barely lit by the small bulb in the ceiling. She realized her captor must have placed her in the chair with the light behind her.

Karen moved further into the room and stood over the spot where she had previously been bound, tortured, and humiliated. The memory of it sent thrills into her still wet pussy. Wistfully, Karen began to undress. When she was naked, she sat down in the spot where the chair had been, and then she lowered herself onto the floor until she was laying flat. She began to touch herself, her nipples, her flat stomach, and her soaking slit. Still, she couldn't reach fulfillment.

"Please, come back and help me!" she softly cried, "I can't do this alone, I need you!" Karen knew, without the pain, she wouldn't be able to come. She wanted her savior to come. She wanted the smoky form to again solidify and touch her. She needed it.

To Karen's surprise, the smoke did begin to materialize. This time, it hovered over her, and she could feel the cold coming off of it. With tears streaming from her eyes, Karen begged her savior to help her, give her pleasure, pain, anything. Slowly the smoke solidified, but didn't seem as feminine as before. The more it took shape, the more Karen felt like something was wrong. Still floating, the shape left it's body wispy, but it's arm became more and more solid. Suddenly Karen realized her folly, as the smoke arm took full shape. It was much larger than the arm she had seen before, and it carried a smoke knife in its hand. Before Karen could scramble away, the smoke arm plunged downward, once, twice, three times. Each time Karen could feel an icy hardness enter her chest. The last time it entered, Karen came. She shook convulsively, both from the cold hardness entering her chest, and from the orgasm in her loins.

A few days later, Karen was found alone in the small room. She had died on the floor, naked, of no apparent cause.

12