A Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wymoran
Wymoran
1 Followers

"But the range is far enough that you can go anywhere in the house with it in," he told her as she whimpered in pain. "The transmitter will be sitting on my desk in the center of the house. It will also let you know when the transmitter battery is getting low by giving you a smaller shock, followed by progressively more powerful shocks until you take the batteries out and replace them. I suggest you act quickly if you want to save yourself some pain."

She said yes sir hurriedly so that he wouldn't shock her again and he chuckled. "That's just one of its functions pretty one," he told her as she heard him fiddle with the transmitter. "It can also do this."

And just like that the pain was gone, replaced by a warm vibration. The vibration was slow and gentle and massaged the pain away. She moaned out at that, still aroused somehow, and he chuckled again.

"It has variable frequencies too," he said and the vibration went from a gentle massage to a pulsing throb. She hadn't been ready for that and squeaked out in pleasure as she reached toward orgasm. But he wasn't done. He did something else with the transmitter and the vibration turned fast and it felt like the egg was trying to spin in place.

"Variable speeds too," he said and she felt several of them as he played with the device in his hands. She was slammed back and forth with passion, unable to get to where she needed to be to orgasm, and she knew he knew exactly what he was doing to her as she heard him laughing. And still she stayed at her special place. She should have been calming down or getting off, but she wasn't. He was torturing her with pleasure and she was loving it. Finally though he stopped, or the egg stopped, and she heard him stand.

He must have dropped the transmitter in the chair because she heard something hard hit it just before she heard the slide of silk again. She prayed that would be his robe also hitting the chair and that he was finally coming for her.

Then he was there. He used his hands on her again, but this time she knew he would take her. It took less time to think it than it did for him to position himself behind her, his head at her entrance, and him to shove in in one strong shove.

She came then, as always when he first entered her on a night like tonight, but she was ready when he started moving in her. She used her internal muscles like he had taught her he liked and he growled in pleasure as he wrapped his hands around her and grabbed onto her tits for position. He began thrusting then, using her breasts like handles to hold onto her with and she began reaching for orgasm yet again a few minutes later.

He was rough with her and the added stimulus of the egg in her rectum just added to her pleasure as she came again and again. He never denied her orgasm on nights like this and for that she was grateful. She let him have her over and over again until he finally thrust deep inside her and released his seed. When that happened she hit a multiple like always and passed out.

She came too on the sex swing with the egg vibrating inside her. Her head was lower this time so she knew he would be having her mouth. She didn't say a word as he presented it to her mouth. She merely inhaled as much of him as he would let her and started humming and using her tongue. From her position she could only look up at his balls, but she heard him fiddling with the transmitter again. She knew it was the transmitter because the egg began changing frequencies and pulses again while staying warm. She let him know which frequencies she really liked by humming deeper in her throat as he went through them, but she never stopped humming. He found a frequency that she really liked and let him know then put the transmitter between her breasts and started fucking her throat in long easy strokes, giving her plenty of time to breathe if she had just taken it. Instead she tried to gorge herself on him and he actually had to pull back and tell her to breathe. She nodded and inhaled him again after a few short breaths and he let it go at that.

After a bit he was no longer satisfied with fucking her face slowly and began thrusting deeper into her throat as he reached for orgasm yet again. He also picked up the transmitter and the pulsing throb came back. This drove her over the edge just as he released his load in her mouth and she choked on his load as his penis came out of her mouth and sprayed the rest of the load all over her throat and breasts. He then wiped his dick off in her hair and walked away.

Wymoran
Wymoran
1 Followers
12