A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
Mandy loses all control as things come full circle.
15.7k words
4.74
60.8k
36

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story immediately continues the events of the fourth chapter and will make numerous references to previous events in this series. Although I hope each chapter is able to stand up as an enjoyable tale on its own, I strongly recommend starting at the beginning if you haven't already done so. It will just make so much more sense that way.

**********

Mandy swallowed hard and for a moment wondered if she could get the next words out. "Alright...how about you undo the first couple of buttons?"

Without a word and with a smile, Sarah reached up and undid the top two buttons of her shirt. The material parted, creating a deep neckline and allowing a peek at her modest cleavage. Mandy found her in the viewfinder. Click.

She took several more photos of her best friend. Mandy still could not believe what was happening. Weeks ago, she could never have imagined herself in this position, taking sexy photos of Sarah for a guy that Mandy hardly even knew.

But so much had changed in the past several weeks. Mandy was practically a whole new person with new desires that she was still in the process of understanding. She had never possessed so much sexual energy, she had never dreamt of so many dark fantasies, she had never been attracted to another woman...

Now, she struggled to maintain a cool semblance of professionalism as she stood behind her camera. I am just doing this as a favor to Sarah, she told herself. That is all. Click. And she has clearly been drinking...

"Lean over onto the pillow," Mandy instructed. Sarah did as she was told, laying on her side, allowing the opening of her shirt to inch further.

Mandy absolutely loved the imagined power that she had over her model. Sarah had told her that she wanted Mandy's direction for the photo shoot. However, Mandy was still unsure exactly what type of photos Sarah was looking for, so she needed to tip-toe carefully.

The room filled with flashes as the girls took picture after picture. Mandy had made sure to close the curtains for this occasion—something she had completely forgotten weeks ago, during her own more personal self-photography session.

Mandy stared at Sarah's shirt, the question dancing on the tip of her tongue. Should I ask? She certainly wanted to, but she also knew that things could get weird if she overstepped her boundaries.

Sarah stared back at her, never losing her smirk. "More buttons?"

You read my mind, she thought to herself. "Yeah, I think that would work." She stopped, biting her bottom lip. "That is, if you want to. Just let me know if you want to stop or if you have the pictures that you wanted."

"No, it's okay. I planned on showing a bit more. What's the point if I don't show him a little skin?"

She was referring to Eric, the reason that this photo session was happening in the first place. Sarah had been seeing Eric on and off for the past couple of months, and now she had decided that she wanted to surprise him with some fun pictures. Mandy could only surmise what that meant.

Sarah undid two more buttons, and as the second one popped open, a white lace bra revealed itself, just barely creeping out from the confines of her yellow shirt.

Mandy lowered herself so that she was directly across from the bed. She loved the way that the lacy garment stayed mostly hidden from this angle, offering no more than an innocent tease of what lay beneath. Several clicks followed.

She allowed the model to do most of the work for her, as Sarah stared seductively into the camera. It was difficult for Mandy to mentally remove herself from the situation. Sarah's eyes burned into her own, and Mandy felt butterflies. No, she reminded herself, she is looking into the camera...not at me. Still, the thought was impossible to shake.

Mandy slowly raised the camera and moved around towards the head of the bed, allowing a gradually more revealing perspective of her friend's neckline.

She took two more photos and stared through her lens, deciding where to go next.

Mandy felt flustered, and her mind raced with ideas. She was also starting to feel warm, and while she stopped to think, she unconsciously lowered a hand to the collar of her own shirt, playing with the fabric between her fingers.

To her surprise, Sarah began mimicking the motion, apparently interpreting it as a non-verbal direction. Mandy watched as Sarah pulled the shirt open, carefully displaying more of the bra beneath. Click.

Mandy struggled to hold the camera steady with one hand while she stretched the neckline of her shirt farther away from her body with the other. Sarah followed her lead, opening the shirt even further for the camera. Click.

Mandy traced a finger down along her collar, waiting for Sarah to do the same. She stopped when Sarah's finger rested on the next clasped button. The room was silent, save for the sound of the camera's shutter. Sarah undid the button slowly.

Is she teasing me, or it this simply to give me ample time for the shots?

"How about you stand up?" Mandy asked, deciding that she could not limit the entire photo shoot to a single position. Not that Eric will complain either way, she thought. But she had secretly decided that this was not entirely for him. This is my shoot, and I'm going to get as much out of it as I can.

"Sure," Sarah agreed without hesitation. As she sat up, she adjusted her shirt, but left the buttons open as they were. "Where do you want me?"

So many places. "Over here," Mandy answered, gesturing towards the entryway. "Lean back against the door and face me." She waited while her friend complied. "Now do what you were doing on the bed."

Mandy photographed Sarah as she once again reached up and pulled her shirt open. Her bra was now quite visible, the soft material cupping her small, perky, B-cup breasts. Sarah used her other hand to undo the remaining buttons, pausing after each one and waiting for Mandy to nod her approval to continue.

Once fully open, Mandy stopped a moment to admire Sarah's thin figure. She was such a tiny thing, beautiful and delicate. Her flat tummy and slender waist clearly indicated that she knew how to keep in shape. Whereas Mandy was naturally gifted with wide hips and a prominent C-cup chest, Sarah's body contained fewer curves.

They had been best friends since middle school and had seen each other naked many times over the years. Time and again, both girls were constantly jealous of the other's beauty.

"Move over by the dresser," Mandy decided. "There is more room and more light over there."

Still playfully tugging at the sides of her open shirt, Sarah obeyed. "How am I doing so far?"

Mandy moved around, trying to find the best angle. "Great. Eric is going to love these. It's a shame that I can't put them in my portfolio. They would add some real range."

Sarah giggled and Mandy almost detected a hint of a blush—something that she rarely saw from her friend. "Well, we'll see. I don't mind if you use the...innocent ones."

"How about you slip the shirt down over your shoulders?" Mandy asked, switching back into director mode.

"Like this?" Sarah pulled the shirt complete open and pushed the material back so that it exposed her bra completely.

"Just like that." Click. "Now let it hang down from your elbows." Mandy savored every moment, expecting to wake and learn that this had all been a dream.

Although Mandy had practiced amateur photography for years, she had never done anything like this before with a model. She was impressed with how well the pictures were turning out. Perhaps she would need to consider working part time as a photographer to help pay for university.

Sarah stood before her with her top now practically removed. "Should I just take it off the rest of the way?" she asked, predicting Mandy's next direction.

"Sure, you can just set it over here," Mandy instructed, gesturing towards her chair. She watched Sarah move, enjoying how closely their bodies came as her friend passed by. "Wait, stop right like that."

Sarah was positioned right in front of Mandy, half bent at the waist as she was poised to carefully place her shirt over the back of the chair. Mandy moved around for a better view. With her body leaning forward, Sarah's bra fell forward in such a way that Mandy could look down and see a gap between the material and her flesh. Her perky breasts hung freely so that the nipple was partly visible on her right breast.

She looked up at Mandy, confused. It was a natural pose, and her exposure looked genuinely accidental.

Mandy raised the camera, but she was unable to push the button. Something seemed wrong.

"I..." she started. "Do you want me to take a picture like this? I think Eric will like it."

Sarah's bewilderment lingered for several seconds, before she looked down and realized what Mandy was seeing. "It's your call. I'm half-drunk."

Mandy did not need any more convincing, and she quickly snapped another picture. She photographed as Sara put the shirt down and returned to the dresser.

"Put your hands on your hips and turn your body a bit to the right," Mandy said, experimenting with different poses. Next, she had Sara unbutton her denim shorts and lower the zipper slightly.

"Do you want me to take them off?" Sarah asked after several more positions alongside the dresser. She seemed to be really getting into it, and Mandy was happy to have such an eager model. After weeks of playing the submissive role, it was fun to put someone else in that position for a change.

"Not yet. Turn around and put your hands on the dresser." Mandy watched as Sarah turned and bent over to do as she was told. She pushed her small butt towards the camera, giving Mandy some amazing shots of her ass and her bare legs that came all the way up to the base of her cut-offs. Now here comes to the moment of truth, Mandy thought. She knew that this could bring everything to a screeching halt, but she could not restrain herself any longer. "Now reach back and slowly unhook your bra..." A second after it came out, she chickened out and backpedalled a little. "I mean...that is, you can if you want."

Sarah ignored the last sentence, and reached behind her back. Still standing behind her, Mandy frantically captured image after image of her friend unclasping the modest bit of clothing that still remained from the waist up.

The straps fell aside and a raised arm was the only thing still holding the garment to her chest. She started to turn around, but Mandy interrupted her. "Don't turn around yet, but move over a little bit to the left."

Sarah stepped over in front of the large mirror that hung over the dresser.

"Now," Mandy continued, "look back over your shoulder at me and slowly let the bra fall."

Looking cute as always, Sarah looked back at the camera and bit her lower lip. She closed one eye, as if winking at the recipient of this photo. However, Mandy's eyes were glued to the mirror. Sarah seemed oblivious that as she let the bra fall away from her body, a reflection of her bare chest was framed in the mirror before her. Her small perky breasts gave a small bounce as they popped into the open, and Mandy filled the room with flashes as she greedily photographed Sarah in all her beauty.

Mandy was in the zone, blind to everything except the breasts in the mirror and the small dark nipples that adorned them. She had seen them so many times before, but never like this, and never with the appreciation that she now possessed.

Without direction, Sarah slowly turned around to face Mandy. Click. She is so beautiful, Mandy thought, putting the camera down for a moment to enjoy the sight of her topless friend.

Just as she was about to return to her work, something caught her eye. In the mirror behind Sarah, she could see part of her own reflection—half of her face and the left side of her body extended from the frame's edge.

"Shit," Mandy muttered under her breath.

"What? What's wrong?" Sarah looked concerned, raising an arm to cover her exposed chest.

"Just a second." Mandy pressed a button and began reviewing the last pictures she had taken. Fuck. She continued back to the first pictures by the dresser. What a stupid, rookie mistake. "Shit, you can see my reflection in the mirror for all of these pictures. Sorry, I can't believe that I missed that." She was so embarrassed; these were such great pictures, and she had ruined them.

Sarah stared back at her confused. "And? What's the big deal?"

"I...well, they look really unprofessional," Mandy admitted, ashamed.

Sarah burst out laughing. "Oh my god, are you serious? I'm not paying for a fancy studio or anything...I just want someone to take pictures for me!" She looked Mandy in the eyes. "Don't get me wrong, you're doing a great job so far. Can I see?"

She stepped over next to Mandy, who held out the camera for her to inspect. Mandy swallowed as she stared at Sarah's breasts, only inches from her own arm. Her mouth was dry, and she could not bring herself to speak.

On the camera's small screen, Sarah stood in front of the dresser with her shirt wide open. In the mirror behind her, the girls could clearly see Mandy's elbow and her hip. In the next several photos, you could see part of her hair.

The following photos showed Sarah putting the shirt down on the chair, looking down into her bra. They looked accidental, exactly as Mandy had intended, though she felt mildly embarrassed for their voyeuristic nature. As she looked at them, Sarah giggled, but said nothing.

I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad sign, Mandy thought.

The remaining photos showed Sarah back in front of the dresser, and Mandy cringed as she looked at herself, much more prominently reflected in the mirror. She was so focused on Sarah's body that she had obviously failed to pay attention.

They stood in silence for a moment before Sarah finally spoke. "You know what? I actually really like it, and so will Eric. I mean, I know it was an accident, but it's like...it puts another girl in the picture, which is pretty hot. That's pretty much every guy's fantasy, isn't it?"

It was true.

"Yeah, I guess..." Mandy trailed off. "So you don't want to redo them?"

"Shit, no. In fact, you should move over a little bit more so that you can really see your reflection."

It was a fun idea that Mandy had never really considered. These were supposed to be Sarah's pictures, but she could not argue with her logic. It was kinky, and the idea of making it look unintentional sent shivers up Mandy's spine.

"Sure, why not."

The girls got back into their positions, and Mandy shuffled over so that her face was now centered in the mirror, hanging behind Sarah's back. Her friend, meanwhile, leaned back and placed both hands on the dresser's surface, pushing her small bare breasts out towards the camera.

Mandy raised the camera and spent the next several minutes photographing her topless friend in various enticing poses.

Sarah was the first to speak up. "You know...I don't know if this is too weird for you, but...if we're going to do some pictures with you in them, we should make things more interesting. You should take off your shirt too."

"What?"

"I mean, if it's just part of your reflection in the mirror and you can hardly see anything anyway, you should lose the shirt. It's no big deal if Eric sees your bra, is it?"

"No, I guess not." This was an unusual suggestion for Sarah to make, but strangely, it did not bother Mandy in the slightest. Just a month ago, she had been a normal girl, sweet and innocent. She was by no means a virgin, but she did not consider herself to have an unusual obsession with sex.

Since then, she had certainly fallen headfirst down a slippery slope of questionable decisions. She had exposed herself to her neighbors in the boys' dormitory, she had given David a nice collection of personal photographs under the guise of an accident, and she had fucked her neighbor, Andrew, from down the hall. Compared to all of that, flashing her bra in a couple of pictures seemed like child's play.

Even so...this was for Eric, and although they were not quite a couple yet, it was quite clear that Sarah was interested in him. It seemed wrong for Mandy to tease him in any way. Then again, this was Sarah's idea...and it was a rather fun idea at that.

Mandy set the camera down on the bed. A little tease can't hurt, and if Sarah is okay with it...

Mandy grabbed the hem of her tank top, peeled it up over her shoulders, and tossed it to the floor. She looked in the mirror and saw herself, standing nervously in her yellow bra and khaki shorts. I can't believe this is happening.

Picking up her camera, she continued where she had left off, taking note of her scantily clad reflection, hiding its face behind the lens. Meanwhile, Sarah took the initiative and began pushing her shorts down over her hips.

"Looks like you don't need my instructions anymore," Mandy said.

Sarah stopped, shorts midway down her thighs. "Oh sorry...did you want me to wait?"

"No, no, I was just joking."

That smile...

Mandy's heart melted. She was really starting to get into this in a way that she had never experienced before as a photographer. In fact, this was starting to feel more reminiscent of her own time as a model, in this room, only a few weeks ago. Even so, she thought that she must have misheard the next words that came out of Sarah's mouth as she kicked her shorts aside, now standing in nothing but a lace pair of panty briefs.

"You should lose the bra too. That'll really make him wonder what we were up to."

Mandy's jaw dropped. "Are you serious? You want me to show Eric my boobs?"

"Not if you don't want to. I was actually thinking that you could keep your arms over them so you wouldn't really be showing anything."

"I don't know..." Mandy knew that this was a bad idea, and she knew that she would regret it. However, she also remembered the thrill of giving up power and handing over the last batch of photos to David. She looked wistfully at the beautiful sight before her and knew that this was what she wanted.

Fingers shaking, she reached back with one hand. She fumbled with the clasp of her bra for a few seconds before she felt it spring loose, dropping to the floor.

Her face felt warm and she felt light-headed. Her large breasts swayed with each turn of her body, and her large pink nipples instinctively hardened in response to their exposure. The two girls stood topless with nothing but a camera and a few feet of distance between them.

It was easy for Mandy to position her elbows so that they rested in front of her chest. The difficult part proved to be holding the camera steady with her trembling hands. After some time, she started to calm down and managed to take several pictures that were not blurry.

Sarah turned around and bent over the dresser again, peeling her panties down a couple of inches, giving a peek of the small firm ass hiding underneath.

Mouth practically watering, Mandy got more bold as well. When Sarah wasn't looking, she let her arms drop aside for several shots, giving a largely unobstructed view of her own breasts in the mirror, smirking as she took the shot. I bet Eric will enjoy that for sure.

"Am I still doing good?" Sarah asked, pulling her panties back into place and turning around to face her photographer.

"Absolutely," Mandy responded, unsure what else to say.

"Those pictures that you took for David...did you go this far?"

"Umm," Mandy hesitated. She rarely kept secrets from Sarah, and she had already confided in her about her exploits with David...however, she had always remained purposefully vague about the contents of the pictures. Sarah only knew that they contained nudity. "Yeah...I went a little further than this..."