A "Gift" For New Years Eve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GDC1588
GDC1588
134 Followers

He continued to slide into her, as tears started to roll down her cheeks again. Holding onto her hips, with one big thrust he drove all 11 inches into her ass.

"Ooohhh nossa!" Sarah screamed as she slumped over and grasped the arm of the couch with both hands.

The older man slowly pulled out and then thrust back in quickly. Her breasts hung free, swaying back and forth as he built up a steady rhythm. Soon the pain of having his cock inside her tight ass subsided and started to create a new kind of pleasure between her legs. Her rapist held onto her waist and started to fuck her harder.

Sarah moaned as the ass fucking began to cause the beginnings of another orgasm. "Ohhh no, Ohhh, nossa you're ripping me in two. Ohhh, please stop!"

As he fucked her tight ass, he grabbed both of her tits from behind. As he mauled her young breasts, his fingers pinched her nipples. He pulled her up close to him and kissed her neck. One of his hands left her swollen breast to travel down her body and rub her clit. He inserted two fingers into her cunt and started to finger fuck her roughly. He could feel his fingers becoming covered in cum as he pounded her tight ass.

Suddenly, Sarah's orgasm erupted and she came hard against his fingers, "Oh nossa... harder... harder!"

With one final thrust he stopped himself before he could begin to shoot his seed inside her ass. They both collapsed onto the sofa, his hard black body pressing her flushed white one into the cushions. His cock was still buried inside her as one hand continued to slowly rub her sore pussy, while the other was lightly squeezing her firm breast.

They lay there like that for a minute or two as Sarah regained her breath, and he regained control of his need to cum inside her. He pulled his cum covered fingers out of her cunt and pressed them between her lips to fill her mouth. He made her suck them dry, and then got up, turning her over as he did.

He looked down at her waiting body as he knelt between her obscenely spread legs. He bent down and started to kiss her neck again as he slid one hand to cup her wet mound. "Your pussy is so wet, baby," he murmured in her ear as one finger thrust into her hot love nest.

Sarah pushed her hips up to meet his hand. "Oohh nossa... this can't be happening again!" she moaned as her rapist continued to finger fuck her while kissing and sucking her shoulders.

He put in another finger, and couldn't believe how tight her pussy still was, even after all the times it had been stretched that night. He continued to finger fuck her as he returned to her mouth and kissed her deeply. He put one hand behind her head and tangled his fingers in her long blonde hair, as he drove his tongue into her mouth. Sarah moaned softly as their tongues met in a passionate kiss.

Sarah's sex partner took her hand in his and directed it to his rock hard cock, forcing her to grasp it and rub its swollen head against her wet mound.

He broke their kiss and raised himself up to look into her eyes, "Do you want me to make love to you, baby? Do you want me to cum in your pussy?"

His question penetrated to a place that remembered that she had no protection against his potent sperm. She began to panic slightly, and shook her head, "I... No, no, please no more, I don't want to get pregnant!"

She shivered as the hand behind her head moved to trace the lines of her body and then cupped her tit. A moan escaped her lips as his other hand made her dip his cockhead into her belly-button, then through the downy blonde hair covering her mons, leaving a trail of his pre-cum on her pale skin, and finally coming to rest pressed against her pussy lips.

"But do you want me to fuck you?"

Sarah shook her head slowly, trying to clear it as the thick nob pressed against her clit, "I... I... I don't know... I... uhhh!" Her groan came as he guided the head of his cock to press into her pussy. "Oh, no what are you doing to me? Please don't do this to me!" Sarah said as his cock began to disappear into her tight pussy. He moaned as he felt her pussy open up to accept him. She stared back into his eyes as he filled her with one long, slow thrust until his cock was buried all the way inside the 23 year old nurse's tight snatch.

"Ohhh... you're sooo big...oh nossa," Sarah moaned as her rapist/lover increased the speed of his fucking. "Ohhh, why do you make me feel like this? You make me want you inside me!"

"Ahhh, you're just such a great lay baby, I have to fuck your sweet tight pussy."

"Uhhh, p... please d... don't do it in me! Ohhh, ohhh, yes! Ohhh, why do you make me want to fuck like this? Please, p... please don't cum in me!"

The thought that he and James might have knocked up her tight pussy sent him over the edge.

The older black man slammed his cock home and ground his hips against her crotch as he impaled her repeatedly with his 11-inch rod, and his hands moved up to maul her beautiful creamy white tits. The feeling of his muscular body pounding her increasingly well-used pussy sent her into orgasmic convulsions as his thick tool slid deep inside her again and again.

As her climax hit, Sarah cried out, "Ohhh yes!! Oh, oh yes, that feels g... good. Oh nossa, I want your cock inside me! Please fuck me hard. Uhhhh, fuck me h... harder! Oh, oh, oh, Ohhh... I'm cumming! Ohhh, please fuck me!"

He continued to pump into her as her body shuddered through an intense orgasm. His hands squeezed her tits in time with his thrusts as he lifted her hips to give him better access to the deepest parts of her body.

"Ohhh, nossa...you're ripping me apart!" Sarah cried as he pounded her.

He grabbed hold of her waist and hammered into her pussy. She saw him gaze down at her breasts as they shook back and forth. He ran his hands over her flat, smooth stomach. His fingers stroked the soft, flushed skin as his thumbs played with her navel. He leaned down and started to lick her belly just below her heaving tits, then his tongue traveled along the faint scar that ran between them, stopping when he found the erogenous zone at the base of her throat again.

Sarah gasped as he suckled the sensitive skin in the hollow of her throat and one of her own hands stole up to rest on her breast as the other moved to the back of his head. She was now lost in the sensations of the fucking she was receiving. She felt his lips fasten onto one of her erect nipples as he buried his face in her breast, lightly biting and sucking her taut nipples.

He paused inside her as he moved back to kiss her neck, leaving a trail of soft bites along her shoulder and throat before returning to french her waiting mouth. He slowly withdrew his cock from her tight channel, and held it just outside her swollen folds. He looked down at her pretty face. It was flushed red, and her blue eyes shone with sexual passion. Her long blonde hair was now a tangled mess spread out on the throw pillow beneath her head.

Sarah's hips thrust up toward him, searching for the tool she needed to fill her throbbing cunt with. Her small hands grasped him around his muscular waist and she looked pleadingly up at him, "Uhhh, Please put it in me..." Her hands seemed to move of their own accord from his waist up to his solid chest, and then back down his body. After a moment's hesitation, they slipped around to his ass and remained there, urging him to lower himself back into her cunt. The word she had been avoiding before came out of her mouth in a whisper, "M... make love to me! Ohhh, please... m... make... l... love to me! Please!"

This was all the encouragement her lover needed as he shifted his position above of her soft body, placing his long cock at her pussy lips. With one quick thrust, be buried his manhood all the way inside her. His cock bottomed out forcefully against her cervix, causing her to gasp with the feeling of her womanhood once again being completely filled by him.

Sarah's legs wrapped around her lover's waist as he started to thrust in and out of her throbbing love-channel. Her ass rose and fell on the cushions as he fucked her tight pussy. His hands covered her breasts as he leaned in to kiss her. Sarah's mouth opened to him as he French kissed her passionately, and her fingernails dug into the tight muscles of his ass as he continued to fuck her harder and harder. The couch began to shake with the impact of his body against hers.

His lips traveled down to her swaying breasts and captured one aroused peak. He nipped lightly at the hard tip, and then began to suckle it as though he were nursing. "God baby, your tits taste so good!" he murmured against the sensitive skin. As he sucked on her tit, his massive tool drove into her abused pussy like a piston until she felt its huge head crash through her bruised cervix and plant itself inside her womb, causing her orgasm, which had subsided, to peak again.

"Ohhh... make love to me...fuck me... fuck my pussy! Ohhh... ohhh... ahhh, fuck meee!" Sarah cried as she climaxed around the long, thick shaft of his manhood. Her back arched as she came hard. Sarah thought she would pass out from the pleasure as her orgasm continued to build each time his cock bottomed out inside her.

He humped against her, trying to drive his swelling manhood even deeper into her waiting belly. Sarah's rapist/lover couldn't hold on any longer as the muscles of her tight pussy squeezed his cock convulsively. He looked into her eyes, as her orgasm consumed her. With one final thrust he buried his cock all the way inside her abused pussy. This time, his massive cockhead thrust past the tight barrier of her cervix and took aim at her virginal womb. "Oh god, baby... I'm gonna cum inside your tight pussy!"

Sarah's small hands gripped his large ones as they squeezed her tits, "Oh, oh, yes, Ohhh yesss, I'm cumming! Please make love to me! Fuck my pussy! Cum inside me! Ahhh... fill me up! Please, it feels sooo good!"

As she continued to cum, her dark skinned lover moaned loudly, "Ohhh yeah, baby! Feel me cum inside your hot pussy, feel me knock you up!"

Sarah's back arched and she moaned in ecstasy as his massive cock erupted inside her, launching jets of scalding hot cum deep into her womb in search of a waiting target. One of his hands left her breast to slide over her flat stomach as he relished the thought of what might be happening inside her hot little snatch. He thrust against her again and again just to make sure his seed was well planted inside her panting body.

When he finally pulled his softening shaft from her pussy, his mouth covered hers, and he ran his hands through her long blonde hair. His kiss deepened as he began fondling her swollen breasts. His tongue slid against hers urgently for several minutes while his hands continued to minister to her sensitive tits. He kissed his way down her neck and chest, the he bowed to take each nipple into his mouth in turn and suckle the hard peak until she was gasping for breath again. Abruptly he pulled away and sat up with a satisfied look on his face.

Still in a daze from her intense orgasm, Sarah stumbled to her feet and staggered into the bathroom. The older man watched as her breasts jiggled with each step, her mound was matted with his cum and he could see it slowly running down her thighs. Her dark blond hair was a tangled mess. He followed her into the bathroom, and he heard the sound of water running as she stepped into the shower. He pulled the curtain aside and stepped in behind her.

"How good does that hot water feel, baby?" Sarah's lover whispered to her, his hands moving over her wet hips. He nibbled her ear as he took the soap from her hand and lathered her young naked body. Sarah couldn't comprehend was happening to her. In one night she had gone from being a virgin to having been claimed by two men who had made love to her over and over, and her had body responded to them every time. She moaned as soapy hands "washed" her aching breasts, and her pussy throbbed in anticipation as his hardening cock pressed between her ass cheeks. The sensations took over again, and she leaned back against his hard body.

Sarah murmured as he nuzzled her neck, "Again... Ahhh please... make love to me again!"

GDC1588
GDC1588
134 Followers
12